Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 09, 2007

Old     (phall925)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-30-2007, 10:07 AM Reply   
Just wondering what happened to this company. I was going to but one of their systems but they are gone.

thanks
Phall
Old     (nickypoo)      Join Date: Jan 2007       01-30-2007, 10:16 AM Reply   
I pulled this off of the Tigeowners site.

"Rival and Tige Performance Boats (the Arizona Tige dealer) in Mesa, AZ are the same. The website has been down for some time. They are so busy with the boat side of the business the Rival website has taken a backseat. They also had the Phoenix boat show this past week so give them a chance to recover and then give them a call at 480-655-9055. They are very helpful and great to deal with."
Old     (phall925)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-30-2007, 11:08 AM Reply   
Nick,
Thanks for the info about the site. Iwas just worried that they went the way of Hippo Ballast and Wake Specialty. Iwill definately give them a call.

On another note has anyone ever put a rival system in a 99 XStar/205V/X1/X2????

Thanks,
Phall
Old     (mspearr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       01-30-2007, 5:46 PM Reply   
Prston,
It says you are in Houston? Hit up Texas Tige, They did a quality Rival install on my 05 Moomba. Brandon can get you what you need.
TexasTige.com
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       01-31-2007, 7:34 AM Reply   
Preston, talltigeguy created a thread on www.tigeowners.com with detailed pictures and information on a Rival Ballast install.

It may help you with your install. http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2140
Old     (phall925)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-31-2007, 8:09 AM Reply   
Thank you all for the information that you have provided. Please keep the information flowing.

Thanks,
Phall
Old     (phall925)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-31-2007, 8:21 AM Reply   
Also anyone comment on a four pump system cost if I already have the bags???

Thanks