Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 09, 2007

Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       01-17-2007, 10:39 PM Reply   
so check it out. if you have my boat and you have the 3 speed 2 outlet heater let me know if you have this problem. here it is. i have the 1 vent by the drivers feet and the second snorkol vent they installed under the driver seat by my feet, not smart because the spotter has to pull the duct across the walk way to use it putting 90 degree bend in it. not the big problem but this is. when they installed the heater duct for vent 2 they ran the duct under the driver seat where the cup holder is. well thats fine if you have the normal plastic cup holders. but when you have the stainless package installed with the stainless cup holders, which are over an inch deeper they completely pinch off the duct and you get no air flow. popped out the cup holder and what do you know fast flowing hot air. the way it should have been instaled is the duct should have been ran under the gunnal and then into the seat base coming out the side pointing toward the spotter seat not the drivers feet. sanger being as stand up as they are admits to the error and i will be having a new driver seat base installed with the duct ran the correct way. just letting my fellow sanger owners know my problem and want to see if im the first.
Old     (jovedawake)      Join Date: Mar 2006       01-17-2007, 11:17 PM Reply   
our boat has it installed the correct way.

glad to hear sanger is taking care of you though.
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       01-18-2007, 5:52 PM Reply   
Doesen't the dealer, not the factory, do the install on these kinds of accesories? That was my understanding when I bought my new Sanger.
Old     (zipe)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-18-2007, 8:56 PM Reply   
I believe that Sanger will install it if you custom order the boat from scratch with it, otherwise it is up to the dealer. My dealer installed mine in my V215. Two port. The vent in the walkway cranks great, but the vent under the feet is only luke warm at best. The air is moving, just not very hot. I gotta pull out the kick board to see what is happening.
Old     (class4sanger)      Join Date: Jun 2006       01-21-2007, 4:28 PM Reply   
I just bought a heater to install myself in my v215. Where do you guys have the actual unit installed?
Old     (zipe)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-22-2007, 12:25 AM Reply   
The carpeted wall behind the foot rest under the dash pops out and the is a ton of space.