Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 13, 2007

Old     (bjames517)      Join Date: May 2006       03-08-2007, 2:40 PM Reply   
I have a 1991 Ski Supreme. I am looking to re-do the upholstery in it. Anyone know someone in the middle tennessee area who does a good job? I live in Nashville and don't know who to call. Also, probably putting a Monster tower on it...pretty excited.
Old     (delbert)      Join Date: Oct 2003       03-08-2007, 3:20 PM Reply   
Brandon, Sounds like some nice upgrades and I would be excited as well. May want to check with a couple of the local dealers for names and recommendations. I know of two shops. Cannonballs in West Nashville and there is a place in Old Hickory across from the McDonalds. I am sure there are more but those are the two that I have stumbled accross.

I found a local guy a couple years ago who did a great job and is very reasonable. I have not been able to get ahold of him as of last winter so not sure if he is still in the area. If you have trouble finding someone let me know and I will try and dig up his number
Old     (bjames517)      Join Date: May 2006       03-09-2007, 1:19 PM Reply   
Does anyone have an idea how much it usually costs to re-do it?
Old     (bremsen)      Join Date: Aug 2005       03-09-2007, 2:32 PM Reply   
I agree, talk with some dealers...they'll have the best insight into good shops and ones you should stay away from.

I've been quoted $1500 for mine, including new foam and wood bases but w/o carpet. You can save some $$ by removing the interior yourself and if needed making new bases. Otherwise I would say expect $1500-2000.
Old     (bjames517)      Join Date: May 2006       03-09-2007, 2:47 PM Reply   
ryan, my floors are in good shape. I just have some cuts in the seats and the side panels running down the side of the boat are coming off. It is also a closed bow so it's not that big. I am hoping that will help with the price. Thanks for the input.