Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 09, 2007

Old    nwwakerider            01-18-2007, 2:14 AM Reply   
i have looked at both custom and universal towers and im not sure which way to go. im a college student so i dont have an unlimited budget. are universal towers all that bad? does anyone know anything about bigairpylons.com towers and how they are?
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       01-18-2007, 6:15 AM Reply   
My buddy has a bigair tower on his 92 ski ray. and it does the job. We also installed it in one day after work. It changed his boat from night to day. Its not as good as my New demensions tower but for the money it works great.
Old     (fox)      Join Date: Jul 2002       01-18-2007, 12:03 PM Reply   
For the money, I am not sure you can beat Monster. They have really great customer service, they routinely post here, they are unbelievably stiff, and they fold flat easily.

The only reason I went with New Dimension over them was I wanted a factory look for my nautique. It was also a little harder to install myself, but really only took about a day.
Old     (97sunsetter)      Join Date: Nov 2006       01-18-2007, 4:36 PM Reply   
We have a Monster on our '97 Sunsetter. We ordered the tower on wednesday, and had it installed and on the water by friday. The install took two guys like 3 hours and they have great customer service. I agree with fox, for the money you cant beat it.
Old     (maxx_wake)      Join Date: Sep 2003       01-20-2007, 4:48 AM Reply   
I put one of these on my boat and so far it has been great.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wakeboard-Tower-Pro_W0QQitemZ300036792780QQihZ020QQcategoryZ23807Q QtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

I will say that I had a Monster Tower on my previous boat and it was great too. I just liked the looks of this one a little better and it was less expensive.
Old    malibu73            01-20-2007, 11:03 AM Reply   
I really like my big air pylon tower. I liked the styling of it better than monster towers. All the parts are top notch also. Im very pleased with it for the price.
Old     (nbeihl)      Join Date: Mar 2004       01-23-2007, 5:17 AM Reply   
Monster Tower
Old     (shortywakeman)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-23-2007, 12:34 PM Reply   
We really like our big air pylon tower, we personaly liked the looks of the big air than the monster. Its a great tower for the price.