Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 12, 2006

Old     (wakeboarder84)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-04-2006, 11:24 AM Reply   
when you drop a wakeboard right on the top of your foot. did it yesterday....woke up today and it hurts real bad.
Old     (dudeman)      Join Date: Mar 2005       07-04-2006, 12:02 PM Reply   
I'll tell you what hurts. Just got back from a wakeboard camp. 4th day, afternoon, 1st of 2 sets. New driver. We aren't even at the turning point on the lake, but she(the driver) decides to turn without warning. Bad thing is, I'm in the air on a heelside jump. I'm going one way, the boats going the other. Result: ruptured right ear drum, pulled right groin, concussion and the board came up and hit my left butt cheek so hard, that whole butt cheek is black and blue. Almost punctured the skin from the points of the board. I'd post a pic, but nobody wants to see that.
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       07-04-2006, 12:32 PM Reply   
I'm thinking you need a full refund and comps to boot..
Old     (firemedic)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-04-2006, 1:15 PM Reply   
OUCH!
Old     (dbjts)      Join Date: Nov 2003       07-04-2006, 1:27 PM Reply   
Women drivers ehhUpload
Old     (dudeman)      Join Date: Mar 2005       07-04-2006, 2:14 PM Reply   
I was thinking that I needed some sort of refund. I emailed them and their response didn't address the issue but did address how awesome they were. The coach was awesome, the driver needed to go. Go figure. I have your money and if you don't like it, don't come back.
Old     (wakeman21)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-04-2006, 5:52 PM Reply   
you know what hurts?

jumping off a roof butt naked and landing on your ass in freeeezzing cold water and your butt turns black and blue for a week. that hurts

but obivously randy is winning so far
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-04-2006, 8:57 PM Reply   
wanna know what hurts?

when the driver of the boat hits you in the water and the prop tears your life vest apart almost mauling your insides. that hurts.
Old     (wakeboarder84)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-05-2006, 11:13 AM Reply   
wow north, sounds pretty scary. i dont think i'd ever get in the water again....randy, that sounds like serious pain
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       07-05-2006, 11:17 AM Reply   
Let us know what camp you attended. I know I dont want to go to one with bad drivers...
Old     (woohoo)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-05-2006, 11:23 AM Reply   
wanna know what hurts?

having only one binding come off on a crash then the board twisting your foot that is still in the binding around so the toeside edge hits the back of your head... hard. that hurts