Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 21, 2006

Old    magneto            04-05-2006, 6:23 PM Reply   
Anyone know what's going on at AMS in Sac? I bought a boat from them about a month ago, called there today, and the few people that I knew there are no longer there??? What's up?
Old     (heem)      Join Date: Dec 2005       04-06-2006, 11:52 AM Reply   
Who's missing?
Old    magneto            04-06-2006, 12:23 PM Reply   
Jim, sent you an e-mail (and am assuming you're not the same Jim that e-mailed me earlier)
Old    b9500            04-06-2006, 12:31 PM Reply   
Perhaps I can shed some light & put you at ease. My name is Brian and I'm an owner here at AMS, and along with my partner Steve I can assure you all is good here. In fact, we have added 4 new additional staff in the past 60 days as business has never been better!

I'm not sure who you spoke with, but Dustin is the only person that has left as he has chosen to move into another direction. Being a friend and a business partner of his, I can say that although we are sorry to see him go, it is what was truly best for all parties involved.

If you have any concerns you are free to contact me directly at 916-635-4644.

Thanks for you business!
Old    magneto            04-06-2006, 1:18 PM Reply   
Thanks Brian, I talked to you yesterday (Korinn). I was just a little miffed when I had been talking to Dustin all along and then I called and he was just gone. I really liked Dustin, that was all. He was very helpful during my "buying process". I decided on the boat I bought because of the couple of people that I met at your dealership. So don't get me wrong, I am very happy with the service I have received and have recommended you guys to other people.

I think I was confused by the person who answered the phone. I asked for Dustin, was told that he was no longer there, then asked if I knew anyone else, I said Steve, and the person on the phone didn't say anything... It was just a little confusing, like no one knew what to say.

Like I said I have been very happy with AMS and would recommend you guys to others.

I'll probably be talking with you soon. Thanks.
Old     (cartronics)      Join Date: Mar 2006       04-06-2006, 8:02 PM Reply   
Brian, how is it going? I haven't seen you in a long time. So Dustin is gone huh? Is his cell still the same? Next time you come up to santa rosa, stop by the shop and say hello. Hope all is well in sac, take it easy brother Dan (Cartronics)