Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through January 28, 2006

Old    cjcrider            01-27-2006, 7:43 AM Reply   
Finally got to see it at the minneapolis boat show. I love it. Wondering what other's think who saw it? Anybody ride in/behind one yet?
Old     (lionel)      Join Date: Nov 2005       01-27-2006, 8:38 AM Reply   
I saw one at the boat show and really liked it. If I remember correctly it does not have a playpen style bow, which I like. If I were to buy a Supra it would probably be the 20 SSV or the 22 SSV.
Old     (siuski)      Join Date: Feb 2003       01-27-2006, 11:04 AM Reply   
i'm really interested in this boat also. I've seen a few different color combo's if anyone has some pics please post.
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       01-27-2006, 11:10 AM Reply   
any chance you noticed the base msrp??
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-27-2006, 11:30 AM Reply   
I've ridden it, driven it and sold it. It's an absolutely awesome boat, IMO.

Base MSRP for the Sunsport 20SSV is $40,595.
Base MSRP for the Launch version is $43,595.
That gets you the 325MPFI w/ez cruise, Tower, swing in racks, 3 bag ballast system and graphics package. Plus all the standard features Supra's are known for.

The handling is very sharp and nimble and the wake was nice. I only rode it with driver, observer, ballast and running on fumes. It's a small package and I would like to have loaded it up to see what it could really do.

Correct, it is only available in a walk thru bow.
Old    mcculloughrg            01-27-2006, 12:41 PM Reply   
I was at the Denver boat show last weekend and was able to check it out. Great boat. I love everything about it. I can't wait to check out the wake and hopefully get to ride behind it this summer.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-27-2006, 3:17 PM Reply   
It was my favorite at the boat show this year. I actually got to speak with Rick at some length about this boat. The rear compartments look like they could hold 600lbs bags easy, but I doubt the Gravity bags could be filled completely if installed. The fit and finish looked nice, and I liked the older style sliding rear bench for rear facing passengers compared to the newer swing style on the larger models. I'm not a big fan of the walk through up front, I wish they'd gone with the playpen style so you could put the 800lb sack up front. I would add 200lbs of lead to either side in the nose under the cushions to compliment the smaller center bag. I haven't had a chance to ride behind it yet because of the weather, but I definitely plan on getting a set behind one this year.
Old     (dahmsy686)      Join Date: Feb 2004       01-27-2006, 5:45 PM Reply   
I have a pic of the 20 ssv from the minneapolis boat show but it is to big for me to post so i dont know what to do. It was Yellow with blue stripe and the price was 45,988
Old     (heem)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-27-2006, 7:31 PM Reply   
Matt,

You are only giving half the picture. What did you get for the 45,988 besides the blue stripe?