Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 05, 2008

Old     (rodltg2)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-20-2008, 7:46 PM Reply   
We are looking for competetive riders to sponsor in 2008.

I prefer riders in the local Sacramento area , but are willing to talk with those who are in areas that have no to low boat dealers.

As a sponsored rider you will be required to compete in area events while promoting Rocklin Watersports.

Sponsorship perks will depend on the individual rider and can include the following:

-limited use of the team boat or an inventory boat.

-entrance fees paid

-bonuses paid upon placing 1st, 2nd or third.

-commission paid on any referral that turns into a sale.

-gear : boards,ropes etc...

-team events like parties, premiers etc..

-Limited use of a private lake for practice.

-transportation cost help to events.

As our rider you will be required to:

-promote Rocklin Watersports, our boat lines and affiliates.

- wear our promotional materials such as jerseys, t shirts and decals at events and while practicing.

-help out when possible at events such as sales, boats shows etc...

For those interested , email me at rodltg2@aol.com.
Old     (dnannen)      Join Date: Nov 2007       05-20-2008, 11:03 PM Reply   
Hey rod I live in Roseville area and have been dying to get on a team! I still consider myself a beginner though I can throw a backroll, ts 180 and do alot of grabs. I know I am probably not the guy your lookin for but I jut got a new sanger this year and have been riding 3 to 4 times a week since march. I want to get good and wont stop until I do. All day everyday I am thinking and talking wakeboarding. I work right now during the summer 7 to 4 monday thru friday. I can promise I would do everything just to get involved. If you have a chance and would like to talk let me know . I moved here last year and dont know to many people. Anything to just get involved with a group of guys around here would be a dream come true. Call me at 5306350393 or write. Thanks
Old     (wakeboardertj)      Join Date: May 2005       05-20-2008, 11:19 PM Reply   
rod, my buddy am I are definitely interested. We live in auburn. I'll be in contact with you soon as soon as finals are over

derrick - My crew is always in need of a 3rd/4th/5th, we ride a malibu vride at bullards bar and some other local lakes every week if your interested. Sounds like we are all about the same age.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-21-2008, 12:13 PM Reply   
Hey rod, hit me up personally. I can give you a stack of riders in the area that deserve a shot. They know how to sell, understand their roll in being sponsor and would represent the brand well.