Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 29, 2007

Old     (evil0ne)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-16-2007, 9:47 AM Reply   
Saturday October 13th was the second annual Lake Mead Tigé Coldwater Reunion. The event was put together largely by talltigeguy (Larry) and other members from tigeowners.com, but everyone was invited. We had 21 boats show up from Arizona, California, Nevada and Utah. Las Vegas's Tigé dealership, Boats of Nevada also helped sponsor the event by providing food and drinks in addition to many valuable raffle prizes. They also brought out the brand new for 2008 RZ4 for all to see first hand. Tony from Tigé was there to meet owners in person and to take feedback back to Tigé. Tony was also responsible for the most exciting raffle prize of the day, PIMP YOUR TIGE, $2,500 in accessories or $4,000 off a new boat. Tigeowners.com's very own xpjim1 was the winner who will be using the money to PIMP his 2005 24V. Before the raffle took place a stereo contest was held to see who had the best stereo. There were some extremely powerful setups represented and it was very nice to be able to hear NVS vs. WetSounds vs. others back to back. I almost forgot the best part, the weather was absolutely amazing. The entire North Basin at Lake Mead was glass all weekend long and the water temp was still in the mid 70s. It was nice for everyone to put a face together with a screenname. Although the pics I have don't show it, there was a lot of riding and surfing going on too.

Special thanks to all those that put this event together.
talltigeguy - Coordinator extraordinaire in addition to coming up with some sweet shirts
Acme Marine - Donating a prop
Wet Sounds - Free TShirts and coozies
Automarinecare.com - Brought a ton of Babe's Boat Bright to keep everyone shining in addition to decarbonizing several boats.

xpjim1, the Pimp My Tigé winner
Upload

talltigeguy
Upload

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Some surf pics have already been posted at:
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/87668/511639.html?1192549502

(Message edited by evil0ne on October 16, 2007)
Old     (26lacefield)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-16-2007, 10:02 AM Reply   
looks like a good time. maybe next year i'll have to head over for that.
Old     (gmoney27)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-16-2007, 10:27 AM Reply   
Last year we were unable to attend but this year we had the opportunity to go, and now I won't miss tigeowners.com the Cold Water Reunion for anything. We had a blast, the stereo comp was amazing as well as the prizes.

Thanks to everyone who help set up this event!!!
Old     (chpthril)      Join Date: Oct 2007       10-16-2007, 12:02 PM Reply   
This was our 2nd trip Out to the Coldwater Tige Reunion put on by Tige Boats of Nevada and we had a blast.

Great to see old friends and enjoyed making new ones.

Thanks to Tony @ Tige, Matt and all the crew @ Boats of NV, Talltigeguy, Anhaney, Tim @ Wet Sounds, Xpjim1, Teamallen, and everyone else that had a hand in making this a great event.

Looking forward to next year's reunion.
Old     (lovinpowell)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-16-2007, 1:51 PM Reply   
I would agree 100% with the others, it was a great event. One not to be missed in the future. Tige really came through and supplemented a great job by Talltigeguy. Tall really set the bar high for future years. I'll be sure to go back next year and hopefully will be able to help take some of the burden off of those who did so much this time around so that they can enjoy themselves a little more.
Old     (xpjim1)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-16-2007, 8:21 PM Reply   
It was another great event. Glass for 2 days. Added bonus get $2500 TO Pimp my Tige. 2 pairs of Pro 60's and a new vision air seat are on the list of upgrades,
Old     (azpowerhouse)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-16-2007, 9:37 PM Reply   
With 20+ boats, why is that water glass?! lol...
Looks like fun!
Are other brands welcomed or shunned at reunion?
Old     (evil0ne)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-17-2007, 7:48 AM Reply   
They were welcomed, and several had planned to make it but work got in the way.
Old     (lovinpowell)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-17-2007, 8:42 AM Reply   
With 20+ boats, why is that water glass?!

It
's a big lake
Old     (rnopr8)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-18-2007, 10:06 PM Reply   
Wished I had known about it...but we had a comp here anyway. Looks like a great time.
Old     (asemaster)      Join Date: Oct 2007       11-12-2007, 8:41 AM Reply   
I had a great time guys and look forward to the future years. Hope to see those who did not make it this year next year. I am sure this will get bigger each year. Special thanks to TallTigeGuy for his efforts at this event.