Liquid Force co-founder, Tony Finn, says, "One of the things that I really like about my new position at Liquid Force is I get the opportunity to spend more time on the water, work on designing new products and seek out new ways for Liquid Force to stoke out our customers. Wakesurf Edge is the first example of this.
We tested it on many different boats in various conditions and it is really incredible. The wave is super long giving the Wakesurfer and Foiler a ton of space to maneuver. The wave is big and the shape is perfect with a great well-defined curl to bash off."
Troy Tegeder, the inventor of the Wakesurf Edge, will be staying with the company and will be an integral part of its future. Troy has a Bachelors degree and a Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering from BYU. He has been wakeboarding and surfing since he was a teenager. He designed the Wakesurf Edge early in 2016 and started selling them later that year. He was very successful, but wanted to spend more time designing new cool products and less time running the business. So, when Tony Finn, the founder of Liquid Force, approached him with the idea to combine forces, Troy jumped at the opportunity.
Troy says, "Liquid Force is a great brand and I can’t think of a better company to work with. Together, we will maximize the potential of the current Wakesurf Edge and all the new products I am working on."
Some of the features of the Patent Pending Liquid Force Wakesurf Edge include:
- Huge concave water displacement face creates a large, long, beautiful wave with tons of push!
- Super strong, industrial strength stainless Steel suction cups for maximum hold on most hulls
- Durable aluminum handles make it easy to attach and detach in seconds
- Made with round edges so the Wakesurf Edge wont scratch your boat
- Optimized angle to channel the deflected water back further behind the boat, making the longest possible wave
- Manufactured with Ultra-Resilient High Density Polyethylene makes it float high in the water so it's easy to spot
- The Wakesurf Edge is priced right at $299.99, so it’s easily affordable for every wakesurfer and foiler
For more information, check out WakesurfEdge.com or Liquidforce.com.