INBOARD MARINE TECHNICIAN (CRYSTAL, MN)
Company: Midwest MasterCraft and www.waterskis.com www.wakeboards.com
Location: Crystal, MN 55429
Industries: High-End Marine Mfg Services
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Years of Experience: 3+ years
Education Level: High School or equivalent
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Pay Rate: Pay negotiable based on skill level and experience
Benefits: 100% company paid healthcare; Paid Holidays and Vacation; 401(k) with company match
Must be able to perform repairs and maintenance to water ski and wakeboard boats. Troubleshoot engine and run-ability issues, work on transmission, electrical, cooling systems, audio systems, and repair of all aspects of marine functions including winterization and de-winterization.
• Perform quality repair service by following repair standards; taking pride in work; conducting final inspection; correcting deficiencies; notifying service manager when problems or unforeseen obstacles arise.
• Maintain company equipment by following operating instructions and performing preventative maintenance.
• Maintain a safe work environment by adhering to work standards and practices.
• Update job knowledge by participating in education opportunities; reading and following manufacturers' specifications.
• Enhance company reputation by exploring opportunities to add value to the company.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL; MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER; MUST HAVE OWN TOOLS; Verbal Communication; Fabrication; Basic Safety; Equipment Maintenance; Functional and Technical Skills; Audio skills are a huge benefit.
- Ilmor Marine
- Indmar Marine
- PCM Engines
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
with questions or resume.