Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (petrie141)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-12-2012, 1:52 PM Reply   
Looks great for cable riders! Can't remember another video teaser that has shown cable riding to this extent. Looking forward to it!

from Geoff Fagien on Vimeo.

Old     (the_fish)      Join Date: Jun 2009       07-12-2012, 4:15 PM Reply   
I just don't see how a cable video is going to be thst great. Hopefully there's more boat riding in there than what the teaser implied. I'd like to see grant riding behind boat
Old     (Anaru)      Join Date: Jan 2012       07-12-2012, 6:43 PM Reply   
Wah wah boat only wah wah. All I hear on this forum lol

Good to see nick Davies back at it love his style!!!

There is also another cable video just got released like 2 days ago on iTunes. Penny, might check it out this weekend.
Old     (the_fish)      Join Date: Jun 2009       07-12-2012, 7:12 PM Reply   
You must not be around here too often then because 4/5 videos posted are cable videos and there are several threads where people are asking about boards for cable. Take your weak flame elsewhere.
Old     (Anaru)      Join Date: Jan 2012       07-12-2012, 10:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_fish View Post
You must not be around here too often then because 4/5 videos posted are cable videos and there are several threads where people are asking about boards for cable. Take your weak flame elsewhere.
Yeah it was your pitiful attempt at a flame which I was picking at. I prefer to watch cable clips (especially nick's stuff), if anything watching boat vids get really repetitive. only so many 9's I can watch...
Old     (the_fish)      Join Date: Jun 2009       07-13-2012, 4:43 AM Reply   
my flame attempt? God you're dumb. I'm not sure how saying I don't see how a cable video is going to be great is a flame. You say you can only see so many 900's, but cable riders are doing the exact same air tricks as boat riders. The only difference is there is more variation in boat videos: locations, shooting angles, and definitely rails. every cable park has essentially the same rails and park rails can't match the creativity of the rails showcased in other videos (Henshaw c-rail, shredtown, pretty much every rail in out of the pond).

Cable video will be interesting but won't stack up to the other videos we are used to seeing.
Old     (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       07-13-2012, 5:17 AM Reply   
Super cool toeside flim flams!
Best part was the cameo that Watson's old white/white/white SAN had.
Old     (Anaru)      Join Date: Jan 2012       07-14-2012, 1:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_fish View Post
my flame attempt? God you're dumb. I'm not sure how saying I don't see how a cable video is going to be great is a flame. You say you can only see so many 900's, but cable riders are doing the exact same air tricks as boat riders. The only difference is there is more variation in boat videos: locations, shooting angles, and definitely rails. every cable park has essentially the same rails and park rails can't match the creativity of the rails showcased in other videos (Henshaw c-rail, shredtown, pretty much every rail in out of the pond).

Cable video will be interesting but won't stack up to the other videos we are used to seeing.
Ok you're right yes I'm dumb I agree. Do u feel better now we've cleared that up? Hope so.

Back on topic I think it will be a good watch. Going to search now where I can order it
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       07-14-2012, 3:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaru View Post
Wah wah boat only wah wah. All I hear on this forum lol
Seriously. I like to think that 10-15 years from now, I'll be able to tell all my students my war stories about the olden days of wakeboarding when frumpy boat riders used to hate on cable
Old     (gfagien)      Join Date: Jun 2009       07-17-2012, 9:10 AM Reply   
Hey guys figured i'd set a few things straight on this post..

first off Yes there will be boat riding .. and on top of that a full boat section or 2 .. have not finished filming those sections yet hence did not put them in the trailer.

But I would also like to say that the video will be mostly at cable parks (as me personally i started wakeboarding at the park with my friends that were pros on the cable and they got me into riding)

The video is also going to be released for FREE via my website www.reachfilms.com
so stay tuned as another trailer will come out in the next few months announcing the rest of the rider lineup as well as the release date!

Thanks for watching guys and stoked on the response!