Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-26-2016, 9:18 AM Reply   
The super delegates never really came into play in the primaries. You could always claim that the announcement of the super delegate position could have affected the primary voter's choice. But Hillary still won the primaries without having to resort to super delegates.
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       10-27-2016, 6:27 AM Reply   
Why is Fox and CNN telling me this race is close? Clinton is leading nearly every poll and every forecast. I guess a close race is good for ratings.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-28-2016, 6:57 PM Reply   
Hilarious and maddening at the same time. I guess we should all fall in line and sell our boats now too to do our part and comply with liberal's wishes... It's what's so dangerous about the left. True freedom gets the finger every time from them.
http://www.investors.com/politics/co...like-its-1899/
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-28-2016, 9:19 PM Reply   
Just to make you feel better, Mark. I drive a 1 ton diesel truck as a daily driver and own a boat. That said, no desire or fear, that my political beliefs will change that.

In my best Braveheart Mel Gibson..... "FREEDOM!"
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-29-2016, 1:33 PM Reply   
someone finally did it haha

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-29-2016, 1:37 PM Reply   
Trump University fraud case goes to trial next month. Trump doesn't want things he said to be admissible. Is he ****ing high? Lol. Disgusting how he took advantage of these people.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...om-fraud-trial
Old    mojo1127            10-29-2016, 1:55 PM Reply   
wes, are you aware that laureate university, a for profit college, had bill clinton as a chairman or something along those lines. he made approximately 17 million dollars from that over a few years. add to the fact that the founder of laureate donated to the clinton foundation just before this happened. the kicker is, laureate got 60 million dollars from the us state department, aka tax payers. in essence bill got a direct deposit from tax payers into his bank account.https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...2b4_story.html
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-29-2016, 2:00 PM Reply   
Deflect deflect deflect! Lol. How do you fee about Trump University? You don't think it's a scam, truly?

As for the Bs you clearly haven't actually looked into, Laureate was granted millions by the BUSH administration - maybe you should read up.

As for forprofit unis in general, I think they should all die in a ****ing fire.
Old    mojo1127            10-29-2016, 2:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Deflect deflect deflect! Lol. How do you fee about Trump University? You don't think it's a scam, truly?

As for the Bs you clearly haven't actually looked into, Laureate was granted millions by the BUSH administration - maybe you should read up.

As for forprofit unis in general, I think they should all die in a ****ing fire.
im not deflecting. i'm simply stating some facts. all i know about trump u is that it was some sort of real estate seminar, and that many complaints were withdrawn. could you please provide me some sources about bush and laureate? even if that is true, which im not denying because i have not looked it up, isnt it a morally and ethically bankrupt thing to do to pay your husband 17 million dollars via a grant to a private institution? are you saying that entities trying to make a profit should all die in a fire? i

Last edited by mojo1127; 10-29-2016 at 2:07 PM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-29-2016, 2:06 PM Reply   
None of what you said happened and I'm not going to google for you. Get off your ass and do it yourself - your obviously uninformed rehash of fake news on the order of what Grant posts is tiring and not worth further discussion.
Old    mojo1127            10-29-2016, 2:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
None of what you said happened and I'm not going to google for you. Get off your ass and do it yourself - your obviously uninformed rehash of fake news on the order of what Grant posts is tiring and not worth further discussion.
if it's so easy please provide me with some proof. you obviously know where to find the information. until then nothing you have said has any validity. i did find out that the 55+ mill didn't come from the state department. it came from grants given to the IYF. Doug Becker, Laureate’s founder and chief executive. He also is the chairman of IYF’s 14-member volunteer board of directors- washington post. i'm not surprised that you do not feel things are worth further discussion. burying your head in the sand is a much better choice.
Old    mojo1127            10-29-2016, 7:10 PM Reply   
Still waiting
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-30-2016, 10:12 AM Reply   
Do we need any further proof of how crooked these people are? This is ongoing current stuff. These fools really do believe they are above the law. The rules are for other people. They knowingly put all of their contractors' licenses at risk.

http://nypost.com/2016/10/28/clinton...ation/?0p19G=c
Old    mojo1127            10-30-2016, 10:55 AM Reply   
hey wes, i just noticed that you said "your" when you meant "you're". i believe you said this," Why don't you go back where you came from until you learn to speak English."-Wes(pesos) i realize the nuances of the english language can be troublesome to some people. I know there are many english immersion classes you could take to help you get a better grasp. this has been me treating you like you treat others. I know exactly what you meant. However, one must live by the same standards to which he treats others.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-30-2016, 11:23 AM Reply   
Lol wth are you talking about mojo? Good thing you know about those classes because clearly you need them if you think I should have written "you're ass."
Old    mojo1127            10-30-2016, 11:36 AM Reply   
You know what. You are correct in this instance. I hastily misread your comment. I am still waiting for your sources to prove me wrong about laureate though. Simply saying, "you're wrong." doesn't hold up. Notice how when I am proven wrong I can admit it? you should try it instead of being full of hubris.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-30-2016, 1:03 PM Reply   
Mojo, you have done nothing here but make accusations with no proof. You don't get to simply spout off whatever you want and expect others to prove yu wrong. Trump raped a 13 year old. Prove me wrong! Bill Cosby is your father. Prove me wrong!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-30-2016, 1:24 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=pesos;1948042]Mojo, you have done nothing here but make accusations with no proof. You don't get to simply spout off whatever you want and expect others to prove yu wrong.

Why not, when you do it regularly! Prove me wrong! Haha!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-30-2016, 3:00 PM Reply   
42!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-31-2016, 3:26 AM Reply   
You don't make the rules, I do. Prove me wrong.
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       10-31-2016, 6:03 AM Reply   
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-31-2016, 7:33 AM Reply   
Just to end the bickering, here's the article that shows that:
"Laureate received no money directly from the U.S. State Department during or after Hillary Clinton's time as secretary. And one of the years in which IYF received the most grants came under the Bush administration, when it was awarded about $19 million in 2008.

Bill Reese, the president of IYF, says the conspiracy theorists are trying to connect dots that simply do not exist.

"This has nothing to do with politics," Reese told CNN.

As for the contracts his organization was granted by the State Department, Reese says, "Every one of them has been won competitively under procurement regulations of the U.S. government."

http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/23/news...te-university/

More tin-foil hats anyone...
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-31-2016, 4:36 PM Reply   
The Hillary supporters are awfully quiet
Let me say this as a Republican I know how you Libs are feeling right about now. We have been getting hammered the last 3-4 elections. You thought you had this race in the bag and then you just "Mitt Romney 47% ed yourself" . It's just like when Captain pussy grabber had a Congo line of lady's lined up saying "he groped me as well" I was like OMG please let this go away, make it not so baby Jesus! LOL LOL.
Attached Images

Old    mojo1127            10-31-2016, 5:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Just to end the bickering, here's the article that shows that:
"Laureate received no money directly from the U.S. State Department during or after Hillary Clinton's time as secretary. And one of the years in which IYF received the most grants came under the Bush administration, when it was awarded about $19 million in 2008.

Bill Reese, the president of IYF, says the conspiracy theorists are trying to connect dots that simply do not exist.

"This has nothing to do with politics," Reese told CNN.

As for the contracts his organization was granted by the State Department, Reese says, "Every one of them has been won competitively under procurement regulations of the U.S. government."

http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/23/news...te-university/

More tin-foil hats anyone...
So you do not find it troubling that the owner of laureate is on the board at IYF and partially in charge of doling out money? forget the clintons. just that in and of itself is troubling. CNN as a source these days is about as reliable as info from alex jones. That said, reading that article pretty much provides a direct line of sight for corruption. If you fail to realize that you are either playing dumb or actually dumb. That is a general "you" not specific. If i re-labled laureate with trump and didn't change a single fact except that melania was s.o.s. there would be pandemonium, and right fully so.

Last edited by mojo1127; 10-31-2016 at 5:33 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-31-2016, 8:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
The Hillary supporters are awfully quiet
Who exactly supports Hillary on Wakeworld? I can't say I have seen anyone.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-31-2016, 9:45 PM Reply   
I have to agree with Darren, I'm pretty liberal and don't like Hillary. I'm voting for her because Trump is a Narcissistic blowhard A-hole that makes fun of handicapped people. His own people say he can't be trusted with a cell phone (see late night tweets) so who in their right mind would give him launch codes.

Oh and their is a big difference between a "straight talker" and someone who can't control himself enough to know when to shut up. My 8 year old has more self control.

Last edited by plhorn; 10-31-2016 at 9:47 PM. Reason: spelling corrections
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-31-2016, 9:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Who exactly supports Hillary on Wakeworld? I can't say I have seen anyone.
COME ON! YOU all know who YOU are. Of course you haven't "seen anyone." This is just an internet forum.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-31-2016, 10:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
I have to agree with Darren, I'm pretty liberal and don't like Hillary. I'm voting for her because Trump is a Narcissistic blowhard A-hole that makes fun of handicapped people. His own people say he can't be trusted with a cell phone (see late night tweets) so who in their right mind would give him launch codes.

Oh and their is a big difference between a "straight talker" and someone who can't control himself enough to know when to shut up. My 8 year old has more self control.
Thats like saying you hate chocolate while devouring a Hershey's bar. You're trying to ride both sides of the fence. You know what that gets you? Splinters in your balls.
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       11-01-2016, 6:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo1127 View Post
wes, are you aware that laureate university, a for profit college, had bill clinton as a chairman or something along those lines. he made approximately 17 million dollars from that over a few years. add to the fact that the founder of laureate donated to the clinton foundation just before this happened. the kicker is, laureate got 60 million dollars from the us state department, aka tax payers. in essence bill got a direct deposit from tax payers into his bank account.https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...2b4_story.html
You're right Mojo, because Clinton did something similar that makes it all okay? What is the end game in every rebuttal involving some form of "well the clintons did this". Just because you're in bad company does not make what you did okay.

I have to make a choice today on who to hire. Maybe I should tell the black guy he can go **** himself that its a white mans world because Tomi Lohren or Milo Y. makes racially charged comments daily.
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       11-01-2016, 6:10 AM Reply   
Quote:

I second that. I'm voting for her because Trump is completely unhinged. He's guilty of everything he pushes.

-Shows up to debates after blowing lines, later says we should drug test before debates
-About stand trial for Trump University and defrauding 1000's and later trial for sexual assault to a 15 year old, but says Hillary should be in Jail
-Claims to be a patriot, but is in bed with Russia.
-Says he will bring jobs back, manufactures all his goods off-shore
-Etc
-Etc

I get it, I want an outsider too. But I'll wait for a real business man
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-01-2016, 8:24 AM Reply   
Anyone with a brain will take "unhinged" all day over corrupt as well as someone who takes money from countries that want to kill us.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       11-01-2016, 8:33 AM Reply   
I don't think anyone with a brain would support an unhinged person. Or a corrupt person for that matter.
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       11-01-2016, 8:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Anyone with a brain will take "unhinged" all day over corrupt as well as someone who takes money from countries that want to kill us.
Countries that want to kill us...like Russia? Do you have any concept of how contradictory your statement is?

Given that non-educated whites make up a large portion of Trumps support I now agree with Voter IDs. I just think it should be in the form of an IQ or logic test.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-01-2016, 9:40 AM Reply   
I have to agree, if we end up going to go down the completely useless waste of money that is voter ID laws, then their should be a questionnaire that you have to answer with basic facts about who you want to vote for to show that you know what you are talking about before being allowed a voice. That will take out plenty of people on both sides.

Question 1: Is it economically feasible to build a wall between us and Mexico for Billions of dollars while 80% of the bridges in the US are in need of repair? Will this magical wall float over the various lakes and rivers that are on the border? Is there a chance in Hell that Mexico will pay for it? Could this multi-billion dollar project be defeated by a $30 latter and $5 rope?

Question 2: insert your liberal-hating question here

Last edited by plhorn; 11-01-2016 at 9:43 AM.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-01-2016, 9:43 AM Reply   
^^^^ Typical Liberal Logic ^^^^
Do you liberals hear yourselfs. You're such a hypocrites
It's all OK to call Trump supporters dumb & uneducated suggest requiring a IQ test to vote. But if you were to call an liberal inner city Hillary supporter un educated OR suggest voter ID Your a Racist.

One poster above is saying he would NEVER vote for Trump because "he made fun of retards" but it's OK to call middle-class American stupid.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-01-2016, 9:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
It's all OK to call Trump supporters dumb & uneducated.
I think Donald calls them the "poorly educated," Grant. As in "I love the poorly educated."
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       11-01-2016, 9:56 AM Reply   
Liberals supporting IQ tests for voting! LMFAO.
Old    mojo1127            11-01-2016, 10:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublemwa View Post
You're right Mojo, because Clinton did something similar that makes it all okay? What is the end game in every rebuttal involving some form of "well the clintons did this". Just because you're in bad company does not make what you did okay.

I have to make a choice today on who to hire. Maybe I should tell the black guy he can go **** himself that its a white mans world because Tomi Lohren or Milo Y. makes racially charged comments daily.
You're funny. You cast stones at trump u and purposefully did not bring up laureate in the same post. I call that lying by omission. I brought up laureate as a counter to your statement. How did Milo come into this?

Last edited by mojo1127; 11-01-2016 at 10:19 AM.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-01-2016, 10:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo1127 View Post
So you do not find it troubling that the owner of laureate is on the board at IYF and partially in charge of doling out money? forget the clintons. just that in and of itself is troubling. CNN as a source these days is about as reliable as info from alex jones. That said, reading that article pretty much provides a direct line of sight for corruption. If you fail to realize that you are either playing dumb or actually dumb. That is a general "you" not specific. If i re-labled laureate with trump and didn't change a single fact except that melania was s.o.s. there would be pandemonium, and right fully so.
Serious question; why is the Washington Post more "reliable" than CNN?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-01-2016, 10:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
It's all OK to call Trump supporters dumb & uneducated suggest requiring a IQ test to vote. But if you were to call an liberal inner city Hillary supporter un educated OR suggest voter ID Your a Racist.

One poster above is saying he would NEVER vote for Trump because "he made fun of retards" but it's OK to call middle-class American stupid.
Trump's campaign contacted Dave Williams after seeing this post; They are demanding that you stop talking about "un educated" voters and Trump in your posts. They have requested that you start supporting Hillary in your responses.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-01-2016, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Where's poor Markj? Probably not feeling so great about his multiple Trump win predictions I guess, nor his WikiLeaks wet dreams...

WikiLeaks now compromised and releasing doctored/fake emails in their failing attempts to help Trump.

And Condi Rice and Colin Powell both confirming Benghazi was a "stupid witch hunt."

Not a good week for the Rod and Mark club.
AAAAH YES... How the turntables turn. -(Michael Scott) http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/10/31...lar+Content%29
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-01-2016, 11:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Is that a serious question? Say it ain't so.
Old    mojo1127            11-01-2016, 11:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
i'm not a big fan of cnn or washington compost, but i like to use iiberal soures rather places like breitbart
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-01-2016, 11:38 AM Reply   
Any liberals wanna shed some light on this? Good luck...
http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/31/wi...et-scam-works/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-01-2016, 11:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
I don't think anyone with a brain would support an unhinged person. Or a corrupt person for that matter.
"Unhinged" is just an exaggerated figure of speech that doublemwa used to label or name call Trump. Corrupt on the other hand, is a FACTUAL description of Hildabeast's normal, everyday conduct. Wikileaks is like the Energizer bunny. Just imagine if we had recordings of her phone calls too.

Last edited by markj; 11-01-2016 at 11:49 AM.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-01-2016, 11:53 AM Reply   
Grant,

you said "It's all OK to call Trump supporters dumb & uneducated suggest requiring a IQ test to vote. " referring to my suggestion to require the ability to answer basic questions before being allowed to vote.

You must have missed where I specifically said "That will take out plenty of people on both sides."

Therefore, I didn't say that Trump supporters were stupid, you did.

For the record, however, I do think that DIE-HARD Trump supporters and DIE-HARD Clinton Supporters are both stupid.

As far as explaining why its OK to say call middle class Americans stupid but not OK to make fun of the handicap, it's called "punching up". In other words, it is fine to make fun of people that can defend themselves its NOT OK to pick on the weak and defenseless. That is a basic rule of life along with "you don't hit a girl"
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-01-2016, 11:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
"Unhinged" is just an exaggerated figure of speech that doublemwa used to label or name call Trump. Corrupt on the other hand, is a FACTUAL description of Hildabeast's normal, everyday conduct. Wikileaks is like the Energizer bunny. Just imagine if we had recordings of her phone calls too.
Curious on the wikileaks thing... do you think that there haven't been dumps from Priebus/Ryan/Trump/McConnell because they are virtuous and have nothing bad to say about anyone, because they are so technologically sophisticated, or because it's not in the political interest of the hackers?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-01-2016, 11:58 AM Reply   
As for the latest email scandal. Have any of you actually read any of those emails. There isn't a single email in this latest round of "recovered" emails that were sent from or to Clinton. They are Anthony Wieners wife's emails, and she used her work email to address Hillary.
Understanding the facts, I'm completely confused as to why this changes anything.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-01-2016, 12:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Curious on the wikileaks thing... do you think that there haven't been dumps from Priebus/Ryan/Trump/McConnell because they are virtuous and have nothing bad to say about anyone, because they are so technologically sophisticated, or because it's not in the political interest of the hackers?
Come on, Shawn. I know you're a nice guy, but that was one of the worst deflections ever. As far as having something bad to say, Trump comes out and says it in public. He's not a crooked back stabber like The Beast. Just ask Rosie.
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       11-01-2016, 12:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
You get to see those if Hillary loses. You know the media is digging.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-01-2016, 12:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
As for the latest email scandal. Have any of you actually read any of those emails. There isn't a single email in this latest round of "recovered" emails that were sent from or to Clinton. They are Anthony Wieners wife's emails, and she used her work email to address Hillary.
Understanding the facts, I'm completely confused as to why this changes anything.
I'll tell you why. It's like looking at and understanding the ingredients before the recipe is made.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-01-2016, 12:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Come on, Shawn. I know you're a nice guy, but that was one of the worst deflections ever. As far as having something bad to say, Trump comes out and says it in public. He's not a crooked back stabber like The Beast. Just ask Rosie.
Deflection? digression for sure. Just wondering what you guys really think about wikileaks? Mana from heaven then? No worries about what Rance and Paul were saying behind the Donald's back?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-01-2016, 12:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by allzway View Post
You get to see those if Hillary loses. You know the media is digging.
The media? You mean the hackers, right? Do you understand what wikileaks has and where they got it from?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-01-2016, 12:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Deflection? digression for sure. Just wondering what you guys really think about wikileaks? Mana from heaven then? No worries about what Rance and Paul were saying behind the Donald's back?
To me, Wikileaks is a double edged sword that can definitely cut both ways. It sure didn't make the military look too good a few years back. As long as they don't try to editorialize anything, I'm good with them. It's certainly an extreme level of reporting. That's for sure. It's rare to see any reporting without going through layers of filters any more. That goes for both sides of the aisle.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-01-2016, 12:39 PM Reply   
Hey Phil I get what you're saying:
I just feel that liberals are the masters of deception: example if you disagree with Obama you're a racist not because he's wrong or you have a differing opinion it's because he happens to be half black. If you disagree with Hillary then you're a sexist or against women. If you disagree with John McCain your anti-veteran. If you disagree with Kaitlyn Jenner you're a homophobe. Liberals are the first to cite freedom of speech but as long as it's not against what they are spewing
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-01-2016, 12:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hey Phil I get what you're saying:
I just feel that liberals are the masters of deception: example if you disagree with Obama you're a racist not because he's wrong or you have a differing opinion it's because he happens to be half black. If you disagree with Hillary then you're a sexist or against women. If you disagree with John McCain your anti-veteran. If you disagree with Kaitlyn Jenner you're a homophobe. Liberals are the first to cite freedom of speech but as long as it's not against what they are spewing
Amen! Preach it, G!
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       11-01-2016, 12:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Any liberals wanna shed some light on this? Good luck...
http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/31/wi...et-scam-works/
Sure, but first tell me what there is to defend.....

As for unhinged here's a list of factual issues:

Trump himself has claimed to molest young women, then the women have confirmed the claims, then he says he didn't do it. That makes him a liar and rapiest. Of which he will face trial in December.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-b..._10619944.html

He is a crook by the standards of Trump University in which he will stand trial later this month

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...delay-rejected

Not to mention his other 3500 legal suits!!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...tles/84995854/

Or what about his corrupt charity that he used to pay his legal fees:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...dc7_story.html

That was later shut down:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/04/us...oney.html?_r=0

How about Trumps campaign spending at his own properties / quadrupling campaign HQ's Rent while paying for it with campaign contributions.

http://nypost.com/2016/08/23/trump-h...n-trump-tower/

Would you call that a responsible use of campaign funds?

"Unhinged" is an easy way to paraphrase the above.

But you're going to tell us that Hillary is the corrupt/crooked one? Let me guess Benghazi, let's look at those facts:

Bush
13 Embassy Attacks
66 Deaths
3 American Diplomats killed
22 Embassy Employees killed
0 Investigations

Reagan
10 Embassy Attacks
318 Deaths
1 Ambassador
18 CIA officers
254 Marines
1 Investigation

Obama:
2 Embassy Attacks
4 American Deaths
13 Investigations costing $14M

But still, Hillary is the corrupt one? Maybe Trump could release his Tax Returns to prove he is the business man he says he is.....

As for you all being labeled "uneducated" and "less-educated" That is just what the demographic has been labeled. Deal with it.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...porters-220158

"Still, voters without a college education are Trump’s core base of support".

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...ton-trump-race

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...-favor-clinton

Statistically speaking, liberals would smoke you guys on a voter ID test, or on any form of test for that matter. We've had to take a lot of test to get our degrees, remember.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-01-2016, 12:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Liberals are the first to cite freedom of speech but as long as it's not against what they are spewing
Freedom of speech is not an assurance of freedom from criticism for saying something that others find offensive. Great recent example would be Kaepernick taking a knee. He can do it, you can criticize. Voila! The First Amendment!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-01-2016, 1:18 PM Reply   
I have zero Issue's with someone having a difference of opinion. But the Liberal party is a Violent hate filled group "IN MY OPINION"

Simple test
I would place a bet with anyone that if you were to place a Trump for president Vs a Hillary for president banner in front of your home or business you would encounter some sort of vandalism or conflict with the TRUMP banner over the Hillary banner.

How do you smarter lib's with supposed higher IQ's explain this?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-01-2016, 1:30 PM Reply   
(Doublemwa) so are you saying because someone has a "Higher Education" they are some how more qualified to Vote, then someone else? I thought you lib's were supposed to be champions for the under dog's & impoverish, the down trotted. You sound like the Liberal Elite!

Is this your sentiment also
Pjhorn said
Quote:
t's called "punching up". In other words, it is fine to make fun of people that can defend themselves its NOT OK to pick on the weak and defenseless. That is a basic rule of life along with "you don't hit a girl"
Are not all men created equal & deserve equal protection & respect.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-01-2016, 1:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
I have zero Issue's with someone having a difference of opinion. But the Liberal party is a Violent hate filled group "IN MY OPINION"

Simple test
I would place a bet with anyone that if you were to place a Trump for president Vs a Hillary for president banner in front of your home or business you would encounter some sort of vandalism or conflict with the TRUMP banner over the Hillary banner.

How do you smarter lib's with supposed higher IQ's explain this?
My explanation would be that Trump support skews old, Clinton young. Young folks commit more crimes of all sorts, including vandalism.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       11-01-2016, 1:34 PM Reply   
Statistically speaking, liberals would smoke you guys on a voter ID test, or on any form of test for that matter. We've had to take a lot of test to get our degrees, remember. "

No. That just shows that Hilary supporters with degrees outnumber Trump supporters with degrees. I know quite a few Republicans that are not voting for Trump(self included).
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       11-01-2016, 1:36 PM Reply   
"My explanation would be that Trump support skews old, Clinton young. Young folks commit more crimes of all sorts, including vandalism"

Except that old dude in the Prius that ran over all the Trump signs with nails in them that is all over FB! lol
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-01-2016, 1:56 PM Reply   
I mean whose sign gets vandalized mostly is a reflection on where you live. In my old neighborhood I never put up an Obama sign in my yard either. Way too many of those "Obummer is a Muslim" bumper stickers in my 'hood.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-01-2016, 2:38 PM Reply   
G

Your quoting me again so I have to answer
what you said:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Plhorn said
Quote:
t's called "punching up". In other words, it is fine to make fun of people that can defend themselves its NOT OK to pick on the weak and defenseless. That is a basic rule of life along with "you don't hit a girl"
Are not all men created equal & deserve equal protection & respect.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Are you using the Declaration of Independence to say its OK to hit a girl or make fun of the handicapped?
Can you honestly say that its the same thing to make fun of a cripple and tell a middle class guy they are being stupid? If so, you were raised by wolves.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-01-2016, 3:25 PM Reply   
Plhorn:

Raised by Wolfs LOL that's a good one! Glad you have a sense of humor and can discuss this topic with out getting Rude.

My point was. I feel lib's ride both side's of the fence depending on what side they want to throw rock's from.

Example: Martin Luther King said "judge a man not by the colour of his skin" But if you go back in this Thread you will find Many Many references to TRUMP from the lib's as "Orange Man"

So if we take your Punching Up "Theory" and correct me if I'm wrong it's ok to insult people that are higher up or on par with you as long as you don't insult or "Punch Down" it ok!. So if Orange Man was to call Obama by ANY reference to his skin color that would be ok???

Ummm I don't think so.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-01-2016, 3:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Example: Martin Luther King said "judge a man not by the colour of his skin" But if you go back in this Thread you will find Many Many references to TRUMP from the lib's as "Orange Man"

So if we take your Punching Up "Theory" and correct me if I'm wrong it's ok to insult people that are higher up or on par with you as long as you don't insult or "Punch Down" it ok!. So if Orange Man was to call Obama by ANY reference to his skin color that would be ok???

Ummm I don't think so.
G -- honest Q here: do you think that Trump really is orange? Like that that's his natural skin color? Or on the flipside that Obama's skin tone might be makeup and not natural?

Because I'm pretty sure that when MLK was talking about judging men by the content of their character rather than the color of their skin, he was talking about people's God-given skin tone, not a spray tan. I'm pretty sure making fun of spray tans and combovers is still fair game.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-01-2016, 4:36 PM Reply   
Shawn: It's horrible spray tan and horrible comb over. But the point is your not supposed to judge based off of looks. When the Right does it it BAD when the Left does it its all FAIR.
Old    deltahoosier            11-01-2016, 4:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
The media? You mean the hackers, right? Do you understand what wikileaks has and where they got it from?
Assange is making remarks that they are being fed info from a democrat insider but who knows.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-01-2016, 5:44 PM Reply   
G,

I know you know the difference between judging someone based on race and judging them based on the choice to be orange.
I don't know of any liberals that are not going to vote for him because his face is a disturbing shade of orange, we won't vote for him because of the horrible crap that comes out of his disturbingly orange face.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-01-2016, 5:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Shawn: It's horrible spray tan and horrible comb over. But the point is your not supposed to judge based off of looks. When the Right does it it BAD when the Left does it its all FAIR.

Grant if you think race and elective spray tanning are remotely equivalent, well, you are wrong.
Old     (Brian4321)      Join Date: Dec 2015       11-01-2016, 6:17 PM Reply   
Why are an overwhelming percentage of Iraqi people supporting Trump?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-01-2016, 6:55 PM Reply   
Orange is the new black
Trump for President 2016
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-01-2016, 7:42 PM Reply   
They are reporting here that Drumpf is now ahead of Hilderbeast. Ha ha, I almost want it to be true just for the comedy factor of having that Orange **** representing you. Plus I will probably buy a new wakeboard boat when your currency drops in the toilet.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-01-2016, 8:03 PM Reply   
Well it's going to be a very interesting night less then one week from now. I can honestly say I have a hope for the best but expect the worst State of mind. Unlike Trump I will except the outcome either way
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-01-2016, 10:20 PM Reply   
Grant I think we finally agree - there is definitely a very good chance that you will "except" the outcome - but only if it goes the more likely way.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-01-2016, 10:31 PM Reply   
Tangentially related - genuinely curious what everyone thinks about the multiple republican senators who have come out and said they will refuse to even consider any Supreme Court justice if Clinton wins the presidency?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-01-2016, 11:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Tangentially related - genuinely curious what everyone thinks about the multiple republican senators who have come out and said they will refuse to even consider any Supreme Court justice if Clinton wins the presidency?
I would genuinely say it's our last hope to save this country from a total moral implosion which means it would be a good safety net, protecting the country from further Clinton corruption. Political policies can come and go or be overridden, but SC justices last decades. A lot at stake there. It's the biggest reason I'm voting for orange man. Having said that, I'd rather be orange than corrupt.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-01-2016, 11:39 PM Reply   
Mark, I can understand and respect basing your vote on such an important issue - but that wasn't really the question... which is more about the constitutionality of such a statement/position
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-02-2016, 12:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
I would genuinely say it's our last hope to save this country from a total moral implosion ..... It's the biggest reason I'm voting for orange man.
Ho ho. So your solution to moral implosion is the orange narsassit? Wow.