Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (romamg)      Join Date: Dec 2017       01-01-2018, 11:10 AM Reply   
Hello guys, got a new boat and have some questions.
Started my boat life with a 78 Reinell tri-hull, then on to a 92 Bayliner 1850, now to this one. I must say I'm in love with it.
Did as much research as Google would allow on Alpina, got the whole Calabria backstory, it's odd that my boat is titled as a Calabria.
It seems to be a pretty solid boat, I've changed a few of the faria gauges, upgraded cabin speakers to db652, has a punch sub, 1200.5 pioneer amp, with tower speakers. I've ordered everything for. Tune-up, changed impellar, thermostat, all fluids.
Interior is in good shape, with the exception of the back seats and sun deck. I got a quote for just the back seat bottom and it came in at 275, seemed kinda high to me. Thinking about using the http://www.copycatupholstery.com instead.
With the boat having forest green carpet (which is in great shape still) not sure if I should add a little color to the inside or not. I was thinking either some forest green stripes, or gray stripes in the back, or just forest green or gray piping. What do you guys think?
Here are some pics. Paid 8000 for the boat.
Attached Images