Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old     (jfergus7)      Join Date: Jul 2011       01-18-2013, 8:58 AM Reply   
I have been boarding for the past few years and decided that this year I want to invest in a wakeskate. I have never been on one before but I don't want to limit myself to a true entrylevel board. I would like to get something a bit better then that but not break the bank. I also have no idea how to size these. I am 5'8" 205 Any help would be appreciated!
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-18-2013, 9:19 AM Reply   
I would recommend the 39.5" Remote Leo for you. The length will be good for your height, but the board is super floaty which will feel good for your weight. Also, it will last a long time because the skates are so durable.

The Water Monsters or Southern 39.5" would be good also if you need it cheaper.

For your height I wouldnt go longer than 39.5". Remote makes a 38.5" which would be a great length for you (I'm also 5'8" and ride it), but you might like the beefier board.
Old     (jfergus7)      Join Date: Jul 2011       01-18-2013, 10:59 AM Reply   
I will check those out for sure! Thanks for the suggestions!
Old     (jfergus7)      Join Date: Jul 2011       01-19-2013, 9:31 PM Reply   
Any other recomendarions

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
Old     (petrie141)      Join Date: Jun 2012       01-22-2013, 1:47 PM Reply   
http://www.the-house.com/wkcablt4010...akeskates.html

It's only $105! It's a stable board, mostly due to its weight. I have it and love it!