Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 4:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Did dems complain about the wrong people voting in 2016? I thought that was Trump who beat Hillary in the popular vote except for the millions of fraudulent votes? Doncha remember his blue ribbon voter fraud commission that was disbanded because no fraud?
Yes they did. You also remember the rioting and looting on inauguration day by you democrats? I do. The internet does.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-12-2021, 4:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
whos votes? Did a citizen get a hold of hundreds of ballots and fill them out? how can you tell? what mechanism is in place. capital, capitol.... Fraud either way.
Capital is the place, capitol is the building.

Can only speak to NV, where ballots are sig verified. That's actually why I did NOT vote by mail -- my 22 year old voter reg information has a nice neat sig whereas my current sig is now a sloppy mess. Didn't want to have to get called in to verify my ballot.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 4:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Why not just say what you know is true? The only way the GOP (on its present course) continues its stronghold is through voter suppression. Trump had his own appointed commission to investigate voter fraud from 2016. It disbanded after finding nothing. And then Trump, with the support of several GOP lawmakers, attempt to disenfranchise millions of voters with their BS claims.

The GOP leaders and Trump insist there was voter fraud.
The people that believe their nonsense start proclaiming the election was stolen.
The GOP leaders and Trump now say we have to address the perceived misdoings.

Do you see how insane that is? The only reason people think there was fraud was because Trump and his cronies continued with their lies. The courts said No. GOP, not to mention, Trump-loyalists (Kemp, SoS in GA, Doocey) in GA and AZ both said No. The lack of evidence said No. The only "evidence" of voter "fraud" came from Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, or Lin Wood. The 3 most bat**** crazy people in the country.
Voter suppression? I seem to remember a few commies on here saying that asking for ID is voter suppression even as of 2016 election. Why are you afraid of asking for ID's for such an important event?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 4:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Why not just say what you know is true? The only way the GOP (on its present course) continues its stronghold is through voter suppression. Trump had his own appointed commission to investigate voter fraud from 2016. It disbanded after finding nothing. And then Trump, with the support of several GOP lawmakers, attempt to disenfranchise millions of voters with their BS claims.

The GOP leaders and Trump insist there was voter fraud.
The people that believe their nonsense start proclaiming the election was stolen.
The GOP leaders and Trump now say we have to address the perceived misdoings.

Do you see how insane that is? The only reason people think there was fraud was because Trump and his cronies continued with their lies. The courts said No. GOP, not to mention, Trump-loyalists (Kemp, SoS in GA, Doocey) in GA and AZ both said No. The lack of evidence said No. The only "evidence" of voter "fraud" came from Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, or Lin Wood. The 3 most bat**** crazy people in the country.
I told you as soon as I heard about the laws they changed on the fly to allow for millions of unsecure ballots to be mailed out was going to be considered fraud on this very thread. I may not be a smart man, but I can see when the fix is in. Interesting that the AG of Michigan even said prior to the vote that he guarantees Trump will not win the state. Trump has big lead going into the late night then all of a sudden several hundred thousand vote swing into the morning. May not be fraud, but sure does not give people the warm fuzzies especially when a certain group of fascist are running around trying to rub it in peoples faces and trying to get "even" with anyone who has ever voted for Trump. They are going to fight back. It is going to get worse. I tried to warn you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 4:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Capital is the place, capitol is the building.

Can only speak to NV, where ballots are sig verified. That's actually why I did NOT vote by mail -- my 22 year old voter reg information has a nice neat sig whereas my current sig is now a sloppy mess. Didn't want to have to get called in to verify my ballot.
well many states don't and there is no way for hundreds of thousands of votes to be manually "verified" by non qualified aka jury of your peer volunteers. That is exactly why this was rushed through the back door because everyone knows this.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-12-2021, 4:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Not al all. We are supposed to impeach because the President spent months before the election grooming his followers to believe any shortage of votes on his part was due to a conspiracy of lies by the govt. Then after the election he implored his followers to fight to keep him in office, which they did immediately after he told them to do it, resulting in a dead officer Anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence knows that riots at the capitol were directly the result of Trump feeding his base with lies and unsubstantiated allegations. I hope the dead officer's family sue Trump and Gulliani and get a substantial settlement/award.
That’s weird. I think you have the President confused with the Pelosi and the leftist media loops on all their rags. The double standard again
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 4:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
"Historical turn out is not the normal."

Grammar aside, thank you Captain Obvious! Lol, is that sentence supposed to mean something? Sigh. Complaining about losing is one thing - quite typical - lying repeatedly for weeks and inciting a riot intended to overturn an election is another. You idiots keep blathering about fraud, spend $$ on investigating it, and then quietly give up every time because the only cases that come up are by repubes lol, just like that winner who voted for Trump on behalf of his dead mom. Congrats, you got him!!!
I already explained it. No one knows who filled out the ballots. 15 million extra ballots returned over historical levels happens to coincide with these ballots sent to the either? Got a bridge to sell you.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-12-2021, 4:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
I already explained it. No one knows who filled out the ballots. 15 million extra ballots returned over historical levels happens to coincide with these ballots sent to the either? Got a bridge to sell you.
Who filled out the ballots in 2016, and how do you know?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-12-2021, 7:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Trump called for 20% budget reductions as was soundly rejected by the people who actually create and vote on the budget.
Lol, where do you come up with this nonsense?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-12-2021, 7:43 PM Reply   
RoddyWorld has bullchit fountains in place of water fountains. It's a magical place!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-12-2021, 8:25 PM Reply   
Lol this is great - the comments are gold.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tomi-l...ump-supporters
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-12-2021, 8:59 PM Reply   
Who’d have thunk these dipchit wannabe nazis would be sloppy ass programmers to boot haha

https://arstechnica.com/information-...g_1q1ZPGyJC0wI
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-12-2021, 9:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
There isn’t a single argument you can make to say this wasn’t the single most illegitimate election ever put forth in the modern day era. NONE ZIPPO ZERO ZILCH
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-12-2021, 9:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Who’d have thunk these dipchit wannabe nazis would be sloppy ass programmers to boot haha

https://arstechnica.com/information-...g_1q1ZPGyJC0wI

And Facebook , Twitter , Instagram haven’t allowed violent leftist groups a platform to talk, plan , gather, and execute .
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-12-2021, 9:04 PM Reply   
Huh? Did you read the article? Your post makes no sense (not that that is that uncommon).
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-12-2021, 9:21 PM Reply   
In addition to McConnell aides now reporting the majority leader is considering pushing to convict Trump and rid the party of him for good, a number of other Repubes have come out backing impeachment:

Rep John Katko (R)
“It cannot be ignored that President Trump encouraged this insurrection — both on social media ahead of Jan. 6, and in his speech that day,” Mr. Katko said in a statement. “By deliberately promoting baseless theories suggesting the election was somehow stolen, the president created a combustible environment of misinformation, disenfranchisement, and division. When this manifested in violent acts on Jan. 6, he refused to promptly and forcefully call it off, putting countless lives in danger.” Not holding the president accountable for his actions would be “a direct threat to the future of our democracy,” he said.

Rep Liz Cheney (R)
The No. 3 House Republican said on Tuesday evening that she would vote to impeach, citing the president’s role in an insurrection that caused “death and destruction in the most sacred space in our Republic.” “The President of the United States summoned this mob, assembled the mob, and lit the flame of this attack,” she said in a statement. “Everything that followed was his doing. None of this would have happened without the president. The president could have immediately and forcefully intervened to stop the violence. He did not. There has never been a greater betrayal by a president of the United States of his office and his oath to the Constitution.”

Rep Adam Kinzinger (R)
Kinzinger joined his Republican colleagues on Tuesday evening, saying the nation was in uncharted waters. He said that Mr. Trump “encouraged an angry mob to storm the United States Capitol to stop the counting of electoral votes.” “There is no doubt in my mind that the president of the United States broke his oath of office and incited this insurrection,” he said in a statement, adding that if the president’s actions “are not worthy of impeachment, then what is an impeachable offense?”

Rep Fred Upton (R)
Upton said he would vote to impeach after President Trump “expressed no regrets” for what had happened at the Capitol. “I would have preferred a bipartisan, formal censure rather than a drawn-out impeachment process,” Mr. Upton said. “I fear this will now interfere with important legislative business and a new Biden administration. But it is time to say: Enough is Enough.”

Rep Jaime Herrera Beutler
Butler said that she would vote to impeach because she believed that the president had acted in violation of his oath of office. “I understand the argument that the best course is not to further inflame the country or alienate Republican voters,” she said. “But I am a Republican voter. I believe in our Constitution, individual liberty, free markets, charity, life, justice, peace and this exceptional country. I see that my own party will be best served when those among us choose truth.”
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-12-2021, 10:34 PM Reply   
So there have been 4 riots since NYE in Portland. Dozens of officers hurt , courthouses and government buildings targeted. Shots fired , explosives, windows broke and multiple attempts to take over the buildings by force.

Wondering where all the talking points on those are about terrorism, treason , and the calls to hold mayor and Governor responsible ...........i am sure they are coming . tomorrow. I am also sure Biden and the democrats are now targeting the leaders of BLM and Antifa and will shortly be calling for their heads because of the people they encouraged with their fierce rhetoric to cause violence and destruction across America. I am sure all their propaganda sites regarding both groups will be taken down tomorrow as well.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-13-2021, 2:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
So there have been 4 riots since NYE in Portland. Dozens of officers hurt , courthouses and government buildings targeted. Shots fired , explosives, windows broke and multiple attempts to take over the buildings by force.

Wondering where all the talking points on those are about terrorism, treason , and the calls to hold mayor and Governor responsible ...........i am sure they are coming . tomorrow. I am also sure Biden and the democrats are now targeting the leaders of BLM and Antifa and will shortly be calling for their heads because of the people they encouraged with their fierce rhetoric to cause violence and destruction across America. I am sure all their propaganda sites regarding both groups will be taken down tomorrow as well.

The president swore an oath to preserve, protect and defend the constitution. Congress was in session discharging a constitutional duty when Trump’s rioters descended. How do we know they were trumps rioters? Well, the flags, for one. Trump did nothing to stop these folks even after he knew they had breached the capitol.

Trump broke his oath. That’s the difference between this riot and demonstrations in Portland. Liz Cheney knows it. Mitch McConnell knows it.

Any demonstrators who destroy property or resort to violence are criminals who should suffer the consequences of their criminal behavior.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-13-2021, 2:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
There isn’t a single argument you can make to say this wasn’t the single most illegitimate election ever put forth in the modern day era. NONE ZIPPO ZERO ZILCH

You are right, and it really shows how much damage Trump has done to our republic. The legitimacy of an election is derived from the collective belief that elections work. Trump has managed to convince his followers (without presentation of any evidence) that the election results were fraudulent. All, really, because of a major strategic blunder in convincing his supporters that mail in ballots are insecure and thus requiring them as a loyalty test to vote in person on Election Day. Well, that got him fewer votes. He lost and is the loser this cycle. It happens. Doesn’t make the election a fraud. There is no evidence of fraudulent results. Rudy says he has it, teases that he has it, but never came up with it in court. The “best” he did as far as evidence was that drunk lady’s testimony in Michigan, which again, wasn’t actually concrete evidence of anything.

A conspiracy vast enough to flip four states would require hundreds if not thousands of participants. People talk. Why hasn’t the conspiracy unraveled? Why hasn’t anyone who participated in the fraud come forward to confess?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-13-2021, 2:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are right, and it really shows how much damage Trump has done to our republic. The legitimacy of an election is derived from the collective belief that elections work. Trump has managed to convince his followers (without presentation of any evidence) that the election results were fraudulent. All, really, because of a major strategic blunder in convincing his supporters that mail in ballots are insecure and thus requiring them as a loyalty test to vote in person on Election Day. Well, that got him fewer votes. He lost and is the loser this cycle. It happens. Doesn’t make the election a fraud. There is no evidence of fraudulent results. Rudy says he has it, teases that he has it, but never came up with it in court. The “best” he did as far as evidence was that drunk lady’s testimony in Michigan, which again, wasn’t actually concrete evidence of anything.

A conspiracy vast enough to flip four states would require hundreds if not thousands of participants. People talk. Why hasn’t the conspiracy unraveled? Why hasn’t anyone who participated in the fraud come forward to confess?
we can end voter fraud, vote in person, have a legal ID and only vote 1 time, pretty simple. It will never happen, but pretty simple fix.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-13-2021, 3:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Historical turn out is not the normal. Usually when there is data against the normal then something happened. Fraud comes to mind.
Now your just parroting Trumps stupid claims, like Trump saying "My rally's had thousands of people at them where Biden just had a couple of cars full of people at his, therefor I won the election"

And don't forget how Trump stated that all the evidence of voter fraud would be revealed on January 6th at his Go attack the congress Rally. What a bunch of BS, Trump Is a piece of chit!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-13-2021, 4:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
we can end voter fraud, vote in person, have a legal ID and only vote 1 time, pretty simple. It will never happen, but pretty simple fix.
Is that enough tho? How does a driver's license prove citizenship? Can't people make fake IDs?

Wouldn't it be easier to just chip everyone at birth or upon naturalization, so we can be sure that they are real citizens?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-13-2021, 4:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lol this is great - the comments are gold.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tomi-l...ump-supporters
Leave it to that dumb blonde to confuse Christian with Trump supporter.

"A real and true Trump supporter would never attack, harass, beat or assault an officer of the law out there simply fulfilling the duty to protect and serve."
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-13-2021, 4:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
A Dominion voting machine doesn't care whether you have a license or not. It can still assign your vote to whatever candidate it favors.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-13-2021, 4:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
what a bunch of hogwash.

Can your bank send out checks for your account to millions of people and say they are valid, just use them?
If your state is doing that then you have a problem at home you need to take care of. Florida doesn't do that. Just make the elections national. One person, one vote. Then all the election data and ballots are handled by the federal govt. They can do it securely just like all the financial institutions handle your money securely. Of course having the feds handle it is probably objectionable to you as well, although it's easier to secure an election under one set of rules than 50. But then how are you going to handle losing in the future if you don't have anything to hang your tinfoil hat on?

The point was it's possible to do it securely without having to show up with license in hand. You seem to miss the point of all of my posts because you don't have any intelligent way to address what I say and refute the point I'm making.

Quote:
Trump did not do anything to make black people against him.
I would say go on thinking like that and you'll lose the election. But Trump's gone now.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-13-2021, 4:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes they did. You also remember the rioting and looting on inauguration day by you democrats? I do. The internet does.
No, the internet doesn't.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-13-2021, 6:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nobody is buying that bridge you got stuck with. I'd like to see you tell Trump that the record level votes he got were fake.

Are you really so stupid that you can't see the power of a charismatic leader to motivate the population, both for and against him? You guys spent the last 4 years telling us the outrageous level of hatred for Trump was unwarranted. Then when he gets a record number of votes against him you are dumbfounded as to how it could happen. Please stop trying to convince us you're an idiot. We already get it.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-13-2021, 6:32 AM Reply   
https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats...014159000.html

so dems are trying to say that a Newson recall is a coup and we should condemn such a thing

This, for me, is just more hypocrisy from the left

It's okay to organize and "go after" a republican for 4+ years, but God forbid it be a democrat
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-13-2021, 7:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats...014159000.html

so dems are trying to say that a Newson recall is a coup and we should condemn such a thing

This, for me, is just more hypocrisy from the left

It's okay to organize and "go after" a republican for 4+ years, but God forbid it be a democrat
Sounds to me like citizens are engaging in a permitted process. Not a coup.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 7:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Lol, where do you come up with this nonsense?
Trust me, I know.

Love how you try to call things nonsense when you still think the president actual comes up with the budget. Obama's budget proposal was shot down by both parties every single year. President can propose a direction. President does not write the budgets. Period.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 7:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
We don't know entirely, however vast majority had to show up in person. Though they do not require ID, there is at least a name and address that they cross off. There is a potential to catch a fraud. Not much in kalifornia as they have tried to make registration for illegals easy but at least there is a name and a face to show up.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 7:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
No, the internet doesn't.
Bullchit.

Police injured, more than 200 arrested at Trump inauguration protests in DC

https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/19/polit...rch/index.html

Six police officers were injured and 217 protesters arrested Friday after a morning of peaceful protests and coordinated disruptions of Donald Trump’s inauguration ceremony gave way to ugly street clashes in downtown Washington.

Anti-Trump protests also broke out Friday in US cities, including New York, Seattle, Dallas, Chicago and Portland, Oregon. Authorities in Seattle say one person was in critical condition at a hospital with a gunshot wound. Demonstrations also took place overseas in Hong Kong, Berlin and London.

Hours earlier, Lysander Reid-Powell, a 20-year-old student from New Mexico, joined in a Black Lives Matter-led blockade of an entrance onto the National Mall.

“I think Donald Trump is a fascist, and it’s very easy for people, especially people who are in pain, to slip into fascism,” he said. “It’s easy for people to feel like the individual has no power and that you’re just one small little ant in the big hill, so ultimately all that matters is popular resistance.”
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 7:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nobody is buying that bridge you got stuck with. I'd like to see you tell Trump that the record level votes he got were fake.

Are you really so stupid that you can't see the power of a charismatic leader to motivate the population, both for and against him? You guys spent the last 4 years telling us the outrageous level of hatred for Trump was unwarranted. Then when he gets a record number of votes against him you are dumbfounded as to how it could happen. Please stop trying to convince us you're an idiot. We already get it.
This coming from a dumb a$$ who thinks that people were not rioting from day one of Trumps presidency and that his party was not organizing it from day one.

Your boy was elected through fraud. period. You elected a pedophile who is in bed with the Chinese through fraud now live with it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-13-2021, 7:49 AM Reply   
Can you tell us more about Biden’s pedophelia, Delta? I’m not sure I’ve heard the allegations.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 7:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
The president swore an oath to preserve, protect and defend the constitution. Congress was in session discharging a constitutional duty when Trump’s rioters descended. How do we know they were trumps rioters? Well, the flags, for one. Trump did nothing to stop these folks even after he knew they had breached the capitol.

Trump broke his oath. That’s the difference between this riot and demonstrations in Portland. Liz Cheney knows it. Mitch McConnell knows it.

Any demonstrators who destroy property or resort to violence are criminals who should suffer the consequences of their criminal behavior.
Yes. Because we all know that flags are so custom that no one could possibly ever get one.

You really think that Trump was going to be allowed to run down to the building and jump in front of a mob? uh huh.

Show us the worlds that Trump used to get those people to got break in? Show me the words and I will join in with your side.

Yes. Those who broke the law should be held accountable. Show should the democrats be held responsible for fanny this for 4 years.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/twitte...n-was-hijacked

Twitter silent after Pelosi tweet declaring 2016 election was 'hijacked' resurfaces
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 7:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Can you tell us more about Biden’s pedophelia, Delta? I’m not sure I’ve heard the allegations.

Joe Biden jokes about having child's permission to touch him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1xn...p_XMXNzro2x0oE

Video of Biden touching girls removed by Twitter as 'child sexual exploitation'

https://cqrcengage.com/causeaction/a...qq317942.node0

https://abc.com/shows/world-news-ton...eo/vdka9037232

Here are all the times Joe Biden has been accused of acting inappropriately toward women and girls

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-...ampaign-2019-6
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 7:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
I am sure you have.....
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 8:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
A Dominion voting machine doesn't care whether you have a license or not. It can still assign your vote to whatever candidate it favors.
Regardless of the voting machines, the ballots were sent by the millions to anyone or everywhere. You talk of motivated people. There are plenty of wacked out people motivated enough to fill out multiple ballots for others to get rid of Trump.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-13-2021, 8:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well, there is this...
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/202...deral-security
and this
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...deleted-or-lo/
and this..
https://www.cisa.gov/rumorcontrol
and this...
https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...urity-congress

theres more but i need to go get tires on my whip.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 8:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Is that enough tho? How does a driver's license prove citizenship? Can't people make fake IDs?

Wouldn't it be easier to just chip everyone at birth or upon naturalization, so we can be sure that they are real citizens?
You can try the technique of going absurd knowing you are pinned in. Considering California drivers license are not legal for air flight, you may have point. However not every state is California.

Then again, get enough people to question things and that is how you do get the mark of the beast. People will just welcome it in.

ID is certainly easier than sending out millions of ballots. California has voter harvesting laws on the books to allow people to pick up ballots from others and they do.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-13-2021, 8:07 AM Reply   
Delta
it's not there. But it doesn't matter anymore.
Pelosi will continue to abuse her power and the right will be more and more silenced.

scary times

The 2 sides look at the world entirely differently

in my earlier post about...why did Trump get elected....I was instantly dismissed. That's my point exactly. The left, the media...etc....don't really care that the right has real fears.
Fears are real regardless if they are founded on fact or fiction

It seems like an easy fix.
among them:
strict voting rules that can't be changed last minute
voter ID
strict mail in and absentee voting rules that can't be changed, that need verified
line item veto
term limits
limits on how many times you can run for speaker
campaign messages have to be factual and verified (even form 3rd party)....The one that angered me years ago was Romney hates animals and old people

etc

anyway. Those are some. It would be important for both sides to sit and make a list. But that won't happen. Things will get rammed through without the other party (Obamacare) and the details won't get figured out until much ,much later, if ever.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 8:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Now your just parroting Trumps stupid claims, like Trump saying "My rally's had thousands of people at them where Biden just had a couple of cars full of people at his, therefor I won the election"

And don't forget how Trump stated that all the evidence of voter fraud would be revealed on January 6th at his Go attack the congress Rally. What a bunch of BS, Trump Is a piece of chit!

In this case there are actual votes cast. There is an actual account of the extra votes.

We have already established that you democrats did not like Trump with your state sponsored coup and the endless 24/7 news cast, comedy shows, tweets, protests, violence against Republicans. We get it. You also thought Bush was the devil. Same thing then too. Have you ever thought you people are just mentally challenged emotional midgets?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:

I would say with the level of unhinged ends justify the means people that plenty would be motivated to collect the millions of ballots that people did not want and fill them out.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-13-2021, 8:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Delta
Pelosi will continue to abuse her power and the right will be more and more silenced.

scary times

in my earlier post about...why did Trump get elected....I was instantly dismissed. That's my point exactly. The left, the media...etc....don't really care that the right has real fears.

among them:
voter ID
strict mail in and absentee voting rules that can't be changed, that need verified
line item veto
term limits
campaign messages have to be factual and verified (even form 3rd party)....The one that angered me years ago was Romney hates animals and old people

etc

anyway. Those are some. It would be important for both sides to sit and make a list. But that won't happen. Things will get rammed through without the other party (Obamacare) and the details won't get figured out until much ,much later, if ever.

Many of those suggestions are common sense, but unfortunately run afoul of the constitution (especially as interpreted by strict constructionists / federalist society types).

With the abandonment of the Voting Rights Act, the feds have largely ceded authority over elections to the states. So each state sets its own requirements and procedures. It’s a wacky form of government to be sure, but it’s how we do it here.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Delta

scary times

among them:
voter ID
line item veto
term limits

etc

Not sure what you are referencing is not there?

If it is rigged election? You can not find it. It will never be found. The ballots are legal by definition so no judge will ever take it. Heck it was bought off on fellow judges (not that all judges agree) to allow for them to bypass state legislatures in the first place. They knew this and that is why this we done this way. It would have never been bought off on if it were not for COVID. It was an emotional decision by the courts at best brought up by devious desperate actors. Just like the Russian hoax. They knew they could manipulate the FISA courts with certain documents as the FISA courts were not looking for bad actors looking to stage a coup against the president. You would thing people would learn but after a while you pretty much get the feeling they are in on it.

The democrats are not interested in others fears. Ends justify the means. They need to rid the world of the US as we know it to move forward with their one world dream. People are just pawns in the game. To that end, they use the useful idiots. People like to think that people change. It is just the same as the school yard. The group of elites at the school bully the poor kids so much until one of them finally punches them in the mouth, then instead of them saying to themselves that maybe they should have acted better, they justify to themselves that was the reason the bullied them in the first place because the poor kids were violent and not worthy of respect.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 8:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Many of those suggestions are common sense, but unfortunately run afoul of the constitution (especially as interpreted by strict constructionists / federalist society types).

With the abandonment of the Voting Rights Act, the feds have largely ceded authority over elections to the states. So each state sets its own requirements and procedures. It’s a wacky form of government to be sure, but it’s how we do it here.
It is because we are a Republic. We are the United States of America. Not simply America.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 8:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Delta

scary times

among them:
voter ID
line item veto
term limits

etc

As far as the two sides see things completely different. Maybe. I bet a good 30 to 50 percent of the democrats see things similar as Republicans on majority of issues. Where I believe 90% of the Republicans see things similarly. Problem is, the things they see different they feel they really need so they have to bond with certified crazy to get it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-13-2021, 8:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
The group of elites at the school bully the poor kids so much until one of them finally punches them in the mouth, then instead of them saying to themselves that maybe they should have acted better, they justify to themselves that was the reason the bullied them in the first place because the poor kids were violent and not worthy of respect.
This is actually why I (a "Leftist!") was much more worried about the civil unrest in June than I am right now. The folks who were resorting to straight up criminal behavior in May and June were poor (yeah, yeah, you can find the rando lawyer or professor or whatever, just as we can for the capitol riot). On the other hand the Trump supporters who pound their chests and bluster aren't poor, at least not the same level of poor. They have more to lose. I think after this week's dox'ing and FBI roundup, the vast majority of those previously "interested in attending" the next maga riot will stay home.

ICBW, and time will tell.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-13-2021, 9:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
You really think that Trump was going to be allowed to run down to the building and jump in front of a mob? uh huh.
Took him two hours to even post a milquetoast video message to "go home now." To say he did all he could've to stop it is completely disingenuous. He watched in real time as people walked from his rally to sack the capitol, and sat idly by.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       01-13-2021, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
In this case there are actual votes cast. There is an actual account of the extra votes.

We have already established that you democrats did not like Trump with your state sponsored coup and the endless 24/7 news cast, comedy shows, tweets, protests, violence against Republicans. We get it. You also thought Bush was the devil. Same thing then too. Have you ever thought you people are just mentally challenged emotional midgets?
You need banned from using the words Coup, Fascist and Patriot. You misuse those words all the time and it is getting silly.

Coup: a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.

Trumps impeachment was public and coordinated, it used a legal constitutionally established means and it was not done to seize the executive branch's power for congress. It would have replaced the president with the VP.

The Capitol Riot on the other hand checks all of those boxes. It was sudden, it was violent, it was illegal and it was done to subvert a democratic election and an entire branch of govt.

Damn, did a your football coach teach you government?
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       01-13-2021, 9:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
It is because we are a Republic. We are the United States of America. Not simply America.
I'm glad you brought that up. Why should the federal government have the right to toss a state's confirmed electors? Hell, you had senators raising issue with states that they don't even represent at all.

Damn, that is literally republican 101. Am I living in the upside down?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-13-2021, 9:29 AM Reply   
Well. HB163 now HB3653 passed . Both the Illinois senate and house as of today and will be sitting on governors desk for his signature. Mind you this bill was 700pages. Introduced to the senate Friday, and introduced to the house at about 4am this morning for a vote. You read that right. A 764 page bill of this magnitude was sent to the house to review and in under 5 hrs they voted to approve it in a partisan divide. Rumor has they omitted their request for the removal of qualified immunity. So that will stay. Apparently the record violence in their state didn’t bother them. Can’t wait til we hit 1000 homicides in Chicago for 2021 instead of the 792 we hit this year. Going to be EPIC !

Rest is all there, some of the highlights.

•Eliminates Officer’s rights to Collectively Bargain, creating a “special class” of public employee rights in Illinois that can only negotiate over wages and benefits!

• No contractual language regarding discipline and discharge procedures for police officers.

• Allows officers to be disciplined based on anonymous and unsubstantiated or unverifiable complaints.

•Mandates that unverified complaints be kept with no time limit no removal and no limits on .

•Substantially increases both initial and ongoing training requirements but does not provide any funding for increased costs and no assurances that the courses will even be offered.

•Mandates the use of body cameras by all departments for every officer but does not include money to pay for cameras.

•Withholds money from any city that does not comply with the requirements of the legislation.

•Eliminates funding for law enforcement agencies•Eliminates Cash Bail while enacting multiple benefits for people convicted of committing crimes.

•Limits use of force, redefines excessive use of force and subjects officers to criminal liability for using of force or for failing to intervene in another officer's use of force.

•Removes prohibitions against obstructing police officers

•Subjects officers to possible criminal charges of Official Misconduct, a class 3 felony, for trivial and incidental issues.

Last edited by xstarrider; 01-13-2021 at 9:35 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 9:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Took him two hours to even post a milquetoast video message to "go home now." To say he did all he could've to stop it is completely disingenuous. He watched in real time as people walked from his rally to sack the capitol, and sat idly by.
And where would people see this fictitious instant video? He already told them with his words just short time before that he does not want violence and wants them to hear them outside to support their efforts.

They acted on their own. They know the consequences. I don't completely disagree with their thoughts but what they did was stupid and illegal. If only the democrat leaders from around the country actually followed the law and went hard after those that did the same things, there would not have been follow up riots anywhere. The only difference is one party wanted their people out righting to be so angry that they would participate and vote. That is what makes the summer riots so much more dangerous. Everyone can agree that what happened in Washington was dangerous and illegal (while I do understand how they got there and even spoke about it months ago on here), but we can not get the democrats to agree to what they did was dangerous and illegal. We even have major news people like Don Lemon saying on air that they were justified.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 10:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
I'm glad you brought that up. Why should the federal government have the right to toss a state's confirmed electors? Hell, you had senators raising issue with states that they don't even represent at all.

Damn, that is literally republican 101. Am I living in the upside down?
Because it is a federal election. There are constitutional procedures that allow for it. If a state is not acting constitutionally such as the courts circumventing the legislature to create law (which is unconstitutional even for the states), there is recourse. In this case you had a democrats shopping lawsuits to friendly courts and overriding the laws passed by the Republican legislatures. It is a safety net from corruption. One state not following the laws impacts the other states voters representation in voting for the president.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 10:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
You need banned from using the words Coup, Fascist and Patriot. You misuse those words all the time and it is getting silly.

Coup: a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.

Trumps impeachment was public and coordinated, it used a legal constitutionally established means and it was not done to seize the executive branch's power for congress. It would have replaced the president with the VP.

The Capitol Riot on the other hand checks all of those boxes. It was sudden, it was violent, it was illegal and it was done to subvert a democratic election and an entire branch of govt.

Damn, did a your football coach teach you government?
Funny. You are a horrible/ pathetic propagandist. Don't try and play definition games when the other part of the definition is in plain site.

Did the democrats have a coup when they took over the state house in Wisconsin to disrupt the union vote during the Republican Governors time in office? or was that a protest? You really think that a few thousand people unarmed were really going to change the course of the election by taking over congress for a few hours? It was a protest. It got out of hand and they will pay the price as they should. This is why I am not a fan of protests. This is typical mob mentality.

Or:

a notable or successful stroke or move.

Dictionary
coup
/ko͞o/
Learn to pronounce
Filter definitions by topic
See definitions in:
all
bridge
amerindian
pathology
noun
noun: coup; plural noun: coups; noun: coup d'état; plural noun: coup d'états; plural noun: coups d'état

a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.
"he was overthrown in an army coup"
h
Similar:
seizure of power

overthrow
takeover
ousting
deposition
regime change
bloodless coup
palace revolution
rebellion
revolt
insurrection
mutiny
revolution
insurgence
insurgency
rising
rioting
riot
coup d'état
jacquerie
putsch
h
Opposite:
election

"it was a major coup to get such a prestigious contract"
h
Similar:
success
triumph
feat
successful maneuver
stunt
accomplishment
achievement
attainment
stroke
master stroke
stroke of genius
scoop

tour de force
an unusual or unexpected but successful tactic in card play.
historical
(among some North American Indian peoples) an act of touching an armed enemy in battle as a deed of bravery, or an act of first touching an item of the enemy's in order to claim it.
a contusion caused by contact of the brain with the skull at the point of trauma.

Origin
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 10:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
This is actually why I (a "Leftist!") was much more worried about the civil unrest in June than I am right now. The folks who were resorting to straight up criminal behavior in May and June were poor (yeah, yeah, you can find the rando lawyer or professor or whatever, just as we can for the capitol riot). On the other hand the Trump supporters who pound their chests and bluster aren't poor, at least not the same level of poor. They have more to lose. I think after this week's dox'ing and FBI roundup, the vast majority of those previously "interested in attending" the next maga riot will stay home.

ICBW, and time will tell.
Also how do you know the level or poor Trump supporters are or were? My wife lived in between a car and a tent from age 10 to her teen age years. I lived on so little that when I applied for college aid/ loans they would not process the request because they said I was lying. You think farmers and small town fly over people are rich? Not saying there were not some richer people there but don't go assuming how rich or poor people are by political party.

Only difference is black people have convinced themselves already there is nothing to lose due to the democrats treating them like they are second class citizens in need of their care. Democrats are trying to push Republicans into the same mind set and you are getting very close. You have attacked them about their religion, their ability to defend themselves from those foreign and domestic, you are now attacking them through their entertainment, and now with COVID you are attacking them financially with these random lock outs from work. Now you are trying to relieve them of their right to vote by "winning" by out lawyering people. You are about the light the fuse.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 01-13-2021 at 10:24 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 10:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well. HB163 now HB3653 passed . Both the Illinois senate and house as of today and will be sitting on governors desk for his signature. Mind you this bill was 700pages. Introduced to the senate Friday, and introduced to the house at about 4am this morning for a vote. You read that right. A 764 page bill of this magnitude was sent to the house to review and in under 5 hrs they voted to approve it in a partisan divide. Rumor has they omitted their request for the removal of qualified immunity. So that will stay. Apparently the record violence in their state didn’t bother them. Can’t wait til we hit 1000 homicides in Chicago for 2021 instead of the 792 we hit this year. Going to be EPIC !

Rest is all there, some of the highlights.

•Eliminates Officer’s rights to Collectively Bargain, creating a “special class” of public employee rights in Illinois that can only negotiate over wages and benefits!

• No contractual language regarding discipline and discharge procedures for police officers.

• Allows officers to be disciplined based on anonymous and unsubstantiated or unverifiable complaints.

•Mandates that unverified complaints be kept with no time limit no removal and no limits on .

•Substantially increases both initial and ongoing training requirements but does not provide any funding for increased costs and no assurances that the courses will even be offered.

•Mandates the use of body cameras by all departments for every officer but does not include money to pay for cameras.

•Withholds money from any city that does not comply with the requirements of the legislation.

•Eliminates funding for law enforcement agencies•Eliminates Cash Bail while enacting multiple benefits for people convicted of committing crimes.

•Limits use of force, redefines excessive use of force and subjects officers to criminal liability for using of force or for failing to intervene in another officer's use of force.

•Removes prohibitions against obstructing police officers

•Subjects officers to possible criminal charges of Official Misconduct, a class 3 felony, for trivial and incidental issues.
Well there goes our local leftists argument that the union could simply negotiate for protections. I don't think these democrats understand how evil the leaders of their party have become.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       01-13-2021, 10:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Funny. You are a horrible/ pathetic propagandist. Don't try and play definition games when the other part of the definition is in plain site.

Did the democrats have a coup when they took over the state house in Wisconsin to disrupt the union vote during the Republican Governors time in office? or was that a protest? You really think that a few thousand people unarmed were really going to change the course of the election by taking over congress for a few hours? It was a protest. It got out of hand and they will pay the price as they should. This is why I am not a fan of protests. This is typical mob mentality.

Or:

Dictionary
coup
/ko͞o/
Learn to pronounce
Filter definitions by topic
See definitions in:
all
bridge
amerindian
pathology
noun
noun: coup; plural noun: coups; noun: coup d'état; plural noun: coup d'états; plural noun: coups d'état

a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.
"he was overthrown in an army coup"
h
Similar:
seizure of power

overthrow
takeover
ousting
deposition
regime change
bloodless coup
palace revolution
rebellion
revolt
insurrection
mutiny
revolution
insurgence
insurgency
rising
rioting
riot
coup d'état
jacquerie
putsch
h
Opposite:
election

"it was a major coup to get such a prestigious contract"
h
Similar:
success
triumph
feat
successful maneuver
stunt
accomplishment
achievement
attainment
stroke
master stroke
stroke of genius
scoop

tour de force
an unusual or unexpected but successful tactic in card play.
historical
(among some North American Indian peoples) an act of touching an armed enemy in battle as a deed of bravery, or an act of first touching an item of the enemy's in order to claim it.
a contusion caused by contact of the brain with the skull at the point of trauma.

Origin
First: I believe in smaller federal govt, States rights over federal, a balanced budget, free trade. Does that make me democrat? Does that make be a Trumpeter? No. I am a republican.

I don't have a clue what you were trying to prove by reposting the definition I provided. Was the impeachment sudden. No. Was it violent, No. Was it illegal? No. Was it intended to overthrow the government, no. Not unless you are using definition 2 or 3. And then you would be patting Democrats on the back or something. I don't even know anymore.

They were lied to for months and just like you, they bought into it. They just had stronger misguided convictions.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-13-2021, 10:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Also how do you know the level or poor Trump supporters are or were? My wife lived in between a car and a tent from age 10 to her teen age years. I lived on so little that when I applied for college aid/ loans they would not process the request because they said I was lying. You think farmers and small town fly over people are rich? Not saying there were not some richer people there but don't go assuming how rich or poor people are by political party.

Only difference is black people have convinced themselves already there is nothing to lose due to the democrats treating them like they are second class citizens in need of their care. Democrats are trying to push Republicans into the same mind set and you are getting very close. You have attacked them about their religion, their ability to defend themselves from those foreign and domestic, you are now attacking them through their entertainment, and now with COVID you are attacking them financially with these random lock outs from work. Now you are trying to relieve them of their right to vote by "winning" by out lawyering people. You are about the light the fuse.

Not the “only difference”. Average white family has 10x net worth of average black family.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bro...ealth-gap/amp/

Given that people travelled from all over to attend the rally, it’s safe to assume that they aren’t the very poorest Americans.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 10:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
First: I believe in smaller federal govt, States rights over federal, a balanced budget, free trade. Does that make me democrat? Does that make be a Trumpeter? No. I am a republican.

I don't have a clue what you were trying to prove by reposting the definition I provided. Was the impeachment sudden. No. Was it violent, No. Was it illegal? No. Was it intended to overthrow the government, no. Not unless you are using definition 2 or 3. And then you would be patting Democrats on the back or something. I don't even know anymore.

They were lied to for months and just like you, they bought into it. They just had stronger misguided convictions.
Coup is a word. That words definition does not begin and end with you or the first line item of the definition. I am using the word correctly. You just want to assign it a single definition to match your feelings. Feelings makes you a young democrat who has not lived in the world yet who eventually turns republican when faced with the reality of the world. In the reality the democrats created a document then shopped the created document to FISA courts who now in retrospect said they would not have issues any of those orders if they knew the facts of said documents. They were manipulated when they generally are working under good faith. The democrats then took all that and forced a special prosecutor. That was the first step. Then then took a phone call where they had operatives create a fake whistle blower complaint to use that as cover and then impeached in a unprecedented coup attempt. Coups don't have to be fast or violent.

What was I lied to about. I said this was going to happen month ago when they said what they did with the ballots. I said it then and I stand by it today. I have seen it happen in the state I live in and what it has done. I don't have to listen to Trump to understand what was going on. Even our local liberals say that is basically was a better game played by the democrat lawyers vs the Republican lawyers. It is not a game, yet the democrats think that real people are not paying attention especially when those same democrats have been attacking everything else in Republicans lives that would make them not pay attention to what is going on in Washington.

For a Republican, you sure make many democrat arguments. You or I will never find the perfect candidate in a Republican running for office. You almost had him even though he is not a pure Republican and could not keep his mouth shut. Problem with your thinking, is because he is not what you want perfectly you will join in with the other side who pretty much want nothing that you want and are more than willing to take advantage of your "not my perfect president" position. You are kind of what the democrats mock in Republicans. This idea of a my way or the highway kind of absolutest. You are so absolutest that you will join with those who simply do not want you to exist. That makes you almost more dangerous.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 10:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not the “only difference”. Average white family has 10x net worth of average black family.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bro...ealth-gap/amp/

Given that people travelled from all over to attend the rally, it’s safe to assume that they aren’t the very poorest Americans.
So which is it? You guys love to claim that Democrats are the college educated and Republicans are just dumb farmers. Which is it. Either we are richer than you guys by 10x or we are just dumb hicks? Maybe those dumb hicks had to work their asses off to get that 10x wealth? So are you just a dumb hick if you know how to work hard and generate some wealth out of nothing? Maybe it is you rich democrats that are holding all the white wealth and what really needs to happen is they need to show up at your door with the pitchforks and tourches? maybe that is why democrats project so much?

I certainly was poorer than my black neighbor or my black friend since I was 3 years old who lived 3 doors down. Don't believe everything you read.

Considering there were people flying in to burn down small midwest towns, democrats are not that poor either.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 10:57 AM Reply   
Quote:

What is your stance on using weather change as a means to ship American wealth to third world countries and allow other countries to directly tax American businesses?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 11:20 AM Reply   
What? I thought only Trump Republicans did this?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...ion-jim-jordan

Dem lawmaker defends 2017 Trump electoral objection as 'protest vote' under pressure from Jordan

"In his opening remarks, the Democrat chair of the Rules Committee said that Republicans last week voted to overturn the results of an election. Guess who the first objector was on Jan. 6, 2017?" Jordan said. "First objector, the Democrat chair of the Rules Committee. And guess what state he objected to? Alabama, the very first state called."

They can object to Alabama in 2017, but tell us we can't object to Pennsylvania in 2021? Pennsylvania, where the state Supreme Court just unilaterally extended the election to Friday? Pennsylvania, where the secretary of state unilaterally changed the rules, went around the legislature in an unconstitutional fashion?"

Jordan also noted that Rep. Jamie Raskin, D-Md., in 2017 lodged an Electoral College objection as well. Raskin is one of the Democrat impeachment managers named this week by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif. Raskin's objection was that 10 of Florida's electors held other offices in the state, allegedly violating state law. Neither Raskin's nor McGovern's objections went anywhere because they were not backed by a senator.

Democrats objected to more states in 2017 than Republicans did last week. But somehow we're wrong."
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-13-2021, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Voter suppression? I seem to remember a few commies on here saying that asking for ID is voter suppression even as of 2016 election. Why are you afraid of asking for ID's for such an important event?
Why are you afraid of every American casting a vote?

I have to show ID in my state. It's BS. Massive voter fraud does not exist in this country, it never has. Fraud does happen in a small number of cases, but it is found and the guilty party is punished. This is how the legal system in this country is supposed to work. It's funny how you "conservatives" always profess your love for rights; yet you hate voter rights. You guys were advocating tossing millions of ballots aside and replace them with electors loyal to Trump. Yet, you call me a "commie"?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-13-2021, 11:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Regardless of the voting machines, the ballots were sent by the millions to anyone or everywhere. You talk of motivated people. There are plenty of wacked out people motivated enough to fill out multiple ballots for others to get rid of Trump.
It would take "plenty" of people to commit this scheme. And that is the problem with kooky theories such as this. When "plenty" of people are involved in something, they eventually leak details to someone, information gets out. Regardless of their loyalty to the leaders inspiring this crime, it always happens. There is no way to cover-up or hide "millions" of illegal votes. Anyone with a brain knows that.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       01-13-2021, 11:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
What is your stance on using weather change as a means to ship American wealth to third world countries and allow other countries to directly tax American businesses?
I own a business in Oil and Gas. I believe we can all be better stewards of the planet. I think carbon taxes are nonsense because it does nothing to actually make our planet healthier. The answer is that we all should use less--it is that simple.

I'm not looking for a perfect candidate. I voted for Bush, McCain and Romney. Hell, I even voted for Cruz in 2018 (lesser of two evils) and Corbyn in 2020. Trump is a con-man and not a republican.

But don't take my word for it. I saw this while waiting on a plane in Denver on Monday.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...ape-nr-vpx.cnn

The party of Trump has Hijacked the Republican party. The party of Trump will be very effective in winning primaries, but will continue to fall in general elections. Under Trump's leadership Republicans have lost the House, the presidency and now the senate. I really struggle to see how he is good for the party.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-13-2021, 12:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
I certainly was poorer than my black neighbor or my black friend since I was 3 years old who lived 3 doors down. Don't believe everything you read.
Methinks you don't understand what median wealth means? That's the middle of the range. Sure, Oprah is richer than me. Jay Z too. That doesn't make the statistics inaccurate. Median wealth of white families is 10x median wealth of black families.

So in the case of the capitol hill rioters just based on the pics I see on TV I have a pretty good chance of being right that they were wealthier than folks who looted those Targets last summer.

Anecdotally, I don't see many maga flags flying at the local homeless camp either.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-13-2021, 12:39 PM Reply   
this is hilarious 2 impeachments, they made him a Martyr, lol he will have more power then ever before. Its made this entire sitcom complete. HE will be remembered forever and no matter what you or I or anyone thinks, it will continue to drive the media forever. they won't let it go.

Sad part is the violence, when you take away the "peoples voice" they are only left with their fists. Lets hope that does not happen.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-13-2021, 12:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
What? I thought only Trump Republicans did this?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...ion-jim-jordan

Dem lawmaker defends 2017 Trump electoral objection as 'protest vote' under pressure from Jordan

"In his opening remarks, the Democrat chair of the Rules Committee said that Republicans last week voted to overturn the results of an election. Guess who the first objector was on Jan. 6, 2017?" Jordan said. "First objector, the Democrat chair of the Rules Committee. And guess what state he objected to? Alabama, the very first state called."

They can object to Alabama in 2017, but tell us we can't object to Pennsylvania in 2021? Pennsylvania, where the state Supreme Court just unilaterally extended the election to Friday? Pennsylvania, where the secretary of state unilaterally changed the rules, went around the legislature in an unconstitutional fashion?"

Jordan also noted that Rep. Jamie Raskin, D-Md., in 2017 lodged an Electoral College objection as well. Raskin is one of the Democrat impeachment managers named this week by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif. Raskin's objection was that 10 of Florida's electors held other offices in the state, allegedly violating state law. Neither Raskin's nor McGovern's objections went anywhere because they were not backed by a senator.

Democrats objected to more states in 2017 than Republicans did last week. But somehow we're wrong."
VP Biden was over seeing the process as did Pence. Do you recall Bidens response to the objections? He said There is no debate in the senate, there is no debate, there is no debate the objection can not be debated, it is over. and he gaveled the issue closed. It took seconds.
Even CNN covered it
https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/06/polit...ons/index.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-13-2021, 1:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
this is hilarious 2 impeachments, they made him a Martyr, lol he will have more power then ever before. Its made this entire sitcom complete. HE will be remembered forever and no matter what you or I or anyone thinks, it will continue to drive the media forever. they won't let it go.

Sad part is the violence, when you take away the "peoples voice" they are only left with their fists. Lets hope that does not happen.
Seems you cant let it go. FYI, martyrs are dead, martyrs willfully give their life up for a cause. Trump did none of that. Trump will go away...for a long time. Who took you voice? Did you vote? Thats your voice. If you didnt vote you neutered your own voice. If there is violence it will be quelled.
I hope the nutcases get the message, like Biden said, its over. Go on with your life.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 1:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
It would take "plenty" of people to commit this scheme. And that is the problem with kooky theories such as this. When "plenty" of people are involved in something, they eventually leak details to someone, information gets out. Regardless of their loyalty to the leaders inspiring this crime, it always happens. There is no way to cover-up or hide "millions" of illegal votes. Anyone with a brain knows that.
Doesn't take millions. A few thousand in a few select states can do it. In one case as little as 10 votes for a house seat.

They somehow came up with a few hundred lawyers in 43 states to go after changing laws before the election. That is also the beauty of early voting and analytics. You pretty much know exactly where you need to make up votes.

If someone came out with signed statement saying they saw fraud would you even believe them? No you would not. They have and they have been discounted so what makes you think even if someone came forward that they would believe them?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 1:23 PM Reply   
Quote:

I have to show ID in my state. It's BS. Massive voter fraud does not exist in this country, it never has. Fraud does happen in a small number of cases, but it is found and the guilty party is punished. This is how the legal system in this country is supposed to work. It's funny how you "conservatives" always profess your love for rights; yet you hate voter rights. You guys were advocating tossing millions of ballots aside and replace them with electors loyal to Trump. Yet, you call me a "commie"?
Most states you do not have to show ID especially Kalifornia. I was on the roster 2 times and got ballots at home. kalifornia also allows for voter harvesting which means people can go door to door and collect ballots. They are supposed to be already filled out, but I can believe that many are not. They many times will pay homeless people for their vote. Democrats have a huge ground game.

You have the right to vote, just legally and without fraud. Quit setting up a system that can be fraudulent.

So tell, me. Is it hard to show your ID and fill out your ballot? Everyone in this country is legally required to have an ID on them at all times. What is the issue?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-13-2021, 1:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Everyone in this country is legally required to have an ID on them at all times. What is the issue?
Got a citation for that law?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 1:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Methinks you don't understand what median wealth means? That's the middle of the range. Sure, Oprah is richer than me. Jay Z too. That doesn't make the statistics inaccurate. Median wealth of white families is 10x median wealth of black families.

So in the case of the capitol hill rioters just based on the pics I see on TV I have a pretty good chance of being right that they were wealthier than folks who looted those Targets last summer.

Anecdotally, I don't see many maga flags flying at the local homeless camp either.
And so. I thought you guys love to generalize that all democrats are the rich educated party?

Not sure how rioting is a black white thing. standards are standards. Nothing more racist than lowered standards.

To your end. Black people live in the cities. Cities are the richest areas with the most opportunity. All the suburbs around the cities have hundreds of thousands of workers driving 1 to 2 hours each way to get to work while the city people simply live there. Why are they not participating? They should be the first ones in line for the jobs. They basically can walk across the street so to speak. Is it you democrats not hiring them? Is it they don't want to participate? All the rules are set up to oppose people like me from getting a job. What is the deal?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 1:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Got a citation for that law?
Do you have to carry an ID in the US?

https://www.usbirthcertificates.com/...ired-in-the-us

When you drive you have to have an ID. In most states if you are asked to produce an ID, you are required to or you can be detained until they can verify your identity. Now they just can not simply harass you.

for your state:

https://www.nilc.org/get-involved/co...ts/kyr-nevada/

The U.S. Supreme Court has upheld a Nevada law that requires individuals to identify themselves to police when asked.

Do you have an issue with producing an ID to vote? Why not?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 1:47 PM Reply   
Quote:

reminds me when Vader struck down that old jedi monk.... Capitan Kirk I believe. He killed him right before they were able to beam him up to the Battle Star Galacitica.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 1:51 PM Reply   
Quote:

And no.... I am not suggesting moving the electors to Trump. I believe it is a big fraud period. This is not the first time we have argued here about voter ID and your sides conclusion is minorities are too stupid and poor to get an ID. In this case you gamed the system to move further away from voter ID to who ever can get a hold of a ballot can fill it out and send it in.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 1:53 PM Reply   
Quote:

You also don't see many MAGA flags down looting and burning store for new Nike's and TVs either.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 2:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
I own a business in Oil and Gas. I believe we can all be better stewards of the planet. I think carbon taxes are nonsense because it does nothing to actually make our planet healthier. The answer is that we all should use less--it is that simple.

I'm not looking for a perfect candidate. I voted for Bush, McCain and Romney. Hell, I even voted for Cruz in 2018 (lesser of two evils) and Corbyn in 2020. Trump is a con-man and not a republican.

But don't take my word for it. I saw this while waiting on a plane in Denver on Monday.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...ape-nr-vpx.cnn

The party of Trump has Hijacked the Republican party. The party of Trump will be very effective in winning primaries, but will continue to fall in general elections. Under Trump's leadership Republicans have lost the House, the presidency and now the senate. I really struggle to see how he is good for the party.
Bingo on carbon taxes. It is simply wealth distribution and these treaties that democrats march for and kick and scream about are nothing more than an attempt to spread America's wealth. It is part of their plan. They are children of the world not of America. None of that is what you believe is your core beliefs from above but is way more important because if you let those things happen like open borders and direct taxation of Americans by foreign entities, you will never have your core values.

I was stuck with those people too. I did like Bush. Good guy but rolled over to the swamp. Liked him more because democrat whining and trying to pick on him and lying about their support for the war. Didn't like him because he and his family are internationalists.

Just like Reagan was not a Republican either. He was an ex democrat who grew up when he saw what the party had become. He still had democrat ideas which some are just as American as the rest. We should have discussion on means of production for the most part. Workers contributions and such. I don't think we should be banning male pronouns and not believing in X and Y chromosomes. I don't believe in having transvestites reading to our children like the latest fad and the cancel culture. I am absolutely apposed to special race and gender laws. Equal right are not special rights.

Historically the party in power loses seats in congress. I know people I used to work with that would vote for the other party just on that principle.

I will not read or view anything from CNN about Trump. propaganda at best. Many people are not purely political. The democrats know this. His policies were good for Americans. They knew that. The only way they could get you to not vote for Trump is information warfare against him. The goal was negative Trump overload. Of course Trump was not good for the party. Neither was Bush because that is what they did to him too. Trump would fight back and Bush did not. Now you are just simply tired of hearing about Trump. Mission accomplished. You lost the propaganda war.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       01-13-2021, 2:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Bingo on carbon taxes. It is simply wealth distribution and these treaties that democrats march for and kick and scream about are nothing more than an attempt to spread America's wealth. It is part of their plan. They are children of the world not of America. None of that is what you believe is your core beliefs from above but is way more important because if you let those things happen like open borders and direct taxation of Americans by foreign entities, you will never have your core values.

I was stuck with those people too. I did like Bush. Good guy but rolled over to the swamp. Liked him more because democrat whining and trying to pick on him and lying about their support for the war. Didn't like him because he and his family are internationalists.

Just like Reagan was not a Republican either. He was an ex democrat who grew up when he saw what the party had become. He still had democrat ideas which some are just as American as the rest. We should have discussion on means of production for the most part. Workers contributions and such. I don't think we should be banning male pronouns and not believing in X and Y chromosomes. I don't believe in having transvestites reading to our children like the latest fad and the cancel culture. I am absolutely apposed to special race and gender laws. Equal right are not special rights.

Historically the party in power loses seats in congress. I know people I used to work with that would vote for the other party just on that principle.

I will not read or view anything from CNN about Trump. propaganda at best. Many people are not purely political. The democrats know this. His policies were good for Americans. They knew that. The only way they could get you to not vote for Trump is information warfare against him. The goal was negative Trump overload. Of course Trump was not good for the party. Neither was Bush because that is what they did to him too. Trump would fight back and Bush did not. Now you are just simply tired of hearing about Trump. Mission accomplished. You lost the propaganda war.
Your view of Trump simply doesn't match reality. I don't understand the hold he has on people like you. Get ready for many more years of democrat rule. Trump is not a winning team.