Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    boarderrr            09-05-2014, 4:13 PM Reply   
What are some tips for a half cab roll off the kicker I've never tried it but how challenging is it really? I can tantrum, 360, raley, frontroll, scarecrow, and ts backroll. How hard would it be compared to those tricks? Would it be a good time to try it or should I wait longer?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-06-2014, 8:06 AM Reply   
The best tip I can think of is just throw the trick. Nothing else works for me. Why not try a regular backroll first?
Old     (bschall)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-06-2014, 9:47 AM Reply   
Charge in switch and itll feel like youre doing a gainer off the lip of the kicker. Relatively easy go try it!
Old     (Jmaxymek)      Join Date: Feb 2012       09-07-2014, 4:46 PM Reply   
Come in switch, as you slide up the kicker drop your front hand and let it spin you 90, pop off the top kicker and now you're essentially throwing a tantrum or TS backroll rotation. Because your back hand is holding the handle, it'll take care of the 180 for you. Relatively simple trick, try grabbing it tail or indy once you've got the rotation down.