Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2020, 1:37 PM Reply   
I love memes.
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2020, 2:01 PM Reply   
Another classless fat, libtard broad who needs to go away. These people make me sick. I hope Musk sues the living crap outa that county. No one knows how to kill jobs like libtard politicians.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/10/califo...to-move-tesla/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2020, 2:07 PM Reply   
Speaking of libtards killing jobs.....
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2020, 3:27 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;1997322]
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post

Thats a false statement. There are plenty of far left and progressive outlets you could use to make your comparison and be correct. MSM is Main Stream Media. Its just middle of the road.
So you’re telling me that NBC is not known for moves like this on the regular? This is daily and you can’t get more mainstream than NBC. These idiots should be flogged. Even the libtards on WW know the MSM is a bunch of lefties. This here is a typical, signature move by a MSM libtard:

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_pric...49689239818240
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-10-2020, 4:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
I love memes.
I love memes too!
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2020, 5:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I love memes too!
Mine are always far better though.
Attached Images

Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-11-2020, 3:21 AM Reply   
Ohhh marky mark......bless your little cold grey plaque filled heart
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-11-2020, 7:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
I love memes too!
Plenty of room for marky mark. I mean look at the size of the ass, its bigger and fatter than a fat libtards ass. I'll body shame him, you can enjoy climbing up in there, get yor cheese marge.

Over 2000 fed alumni calling for Barr to step down. We already know that Barr won't resign. He was put in to do the job he's currently doing: covering for the president while he continues to commit crimes in office. Weird a president needs to have a fixer, this impeached one does. Flynn is guilty and plead guilty twice, he sold out his country, he worked for the benefit of another country while under employ of potus, he lied to the VP, this doesnt change any of that. Im interested to hear from the judge.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-11-2020, 10:31 AM Reply   
It’s finally happening!
https://mobile.twitter.com/YoungDems...17309545574400
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-11-2020, 10:32 AM Reply   
Get ready to grab your ankles, Bathhouse Barry. The 95sn is about to hit the fan.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-11-2020, 11:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lol did you see when Trump got questioned about what law Obama broke and Trump said, IT'S OBAMAGATE! EVERYONE KNOWS! The reporter was like, errr well no, nobody knows. Ha ha lol.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-11-2020, 12:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lol did you see when Trump got questioned about what law Obama broke and Trump said, IT'S OBAMAGATE! EVERYONE KNOWS! The reporter was like, errr well no, nobody knows. Ha ha lol.
Bahahahaha no kidding, Mark just keeps trafficking the conspiracy theories. Classic! Plandumic didn't work out, now it's time for OBAMAGATE hahaha. Return of the tan suit! And hey didn't his mother in law get $100,000 pension? Grant was all over that one. LOL.

Trump's tantrum at the mic today was another classic kindergarten move. Love it. His aides keep trying to get him to stop these embarrassing performances but he just loves the camera too much haha. It'll all be captured for posterity and for Mark's grandkids to wonder how the F he ever voted for this human waste.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-11-2020, 12:25 PM Reply   
No one, left or right, thinks Obama did not know what he and his team of cronies were up to. He was the first to know and the first to say GO! No different than any person at the top of the ladder. He was totally involved, he did not want his presidency to be followed by Trump.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-11-2020, 12:29 PM Reply   
Obama narrowly escaping justice!!

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...cute-criminals

you guys are hilarious
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-11-2020, 12:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
No one, left or right, thinks Obama did not know what he and his team of cronies were up to. He was the first to know and the first to say GO! No different than any person at the top of the ladder. He was totally involved, he did not want his presidency to be followed by Trump.
What is it that you think he did? Go? do what? Totally involved? in what? Didnt want his presidency followed by trump? What does that even mean?

Last edited by 95sn; 05-11-2020 at 12:38 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-11-2020, 12:46 PM Reply   
OBAMA PHONES! CHECK HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE! WATCH HIS GRANDMA! TAN SUIT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
It'll all be captured for posterity and for Mark's grandkids to wonder how the F he ever voted for this human waste.
Oh, they will know why. Why he always smells like wee is more of a mystery.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-11-2020, 1:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
At an event carefully crafted to reassure businesses and governors they could safely restart a crippled economy, Trump declared America had accomplished its mission on coronavirus testing

“In every generation, through every challenge and hardship and danger, America has risen to the task,” Trump said. “We have met the moment and we have prevailed.”
Trump says Mission Accomplished! What about the rising case count and rising dead count? Hmmm. What a leader.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-11-2020, 4:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Bahahahaha no kidding, Mark just keeps trafficking the conspiracy theories. Classic! Plandumic didn't work out, now it's time for OBAMAGATE hahaha. Return of the tan suit! And hey didn't his mother in law get $100,000 pension? Grant was all over that one. LOL.

Trump's tantrum at the mic today was another classic kindergarten move. Love it. His aides keep trying to get him to stop these embarrassing performances but he just loves the camera too much haha. It'll all be captured for posterity and for Mark's grandkids to wonder how the F he ever voted for this human waste.
No wonder you’ve kept your stupid trap shut for weeks here. It’s the one semi-intelligent thing you’ve managed to do in the last few weeks. You know your side is FUBAR and Obama is gonna be outed. For the record, everything is working out. You’ll see in November. Speaking of November, do you think they’ll let your candidate out of his one-man nursing home to vote? Did you see his “virtual town hall”. That was priceless. About as successful as his election chances are. Lol Losers!

Oh, and your Daddy, Trump is still your prez. Suck on that.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-11-2020, 4:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Obama narrowly escaping justice!!

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...cute-criminals

you guys are hilarious
The title of the article reveals Obama implying he himself is a criminal. Trump-1 Obama-0.

You’re a total douche nugget. Stop digging when you’re already in a hole, stupid.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-11-2020, 4:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
No wonder you’ve kept your stupid trap shut for weeks here.
Uh, I posted 4 days ago. Your math skills are about as good as Trump's! Sorry I can't be here posting multiple times a day like you, but some of us work for a living.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-11-2020, 4:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
OBAMA PHONES! CHECK HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE! WATCH HIS GRANDMA! TAN SUIT!

Oh, they will know why. Why he always smells like wee is more of a mystery.
Man, you are such a little toady here, trying to fit in.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-11-2020, 4:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
The title of the article reveals Obama implying he himself is a criminal. Trump-1 Obama-0.

You’re a total douche nugget. Stop digging when you’re already in a hole, stupid.
Haha it's a satire site, dipstick. You're so used to reading fake news like Brietbart you can't even recognize satire LOL
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-11-2020, 4:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Uh, I posted 4 days ago. Your math skills are about as good as Trump's! Sorry I can't be here posting multiple times a day like you, but some of us work for a living.
That just shows how toothless and forgettable your posts are. Big yawn.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-11-2020, 4:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Haha it's a satire site, dipstick. You're so used to reading fake news like Brietbart you can't even recognize satire LOL
Good luck in November.....
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-11-2020, 5:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Obama is gonna be outed.
Lol, ok. Like Hillary was getting locked up? Awesome.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-11-2020, 5:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Trump says Mission Accomplished! What about the rising case count and rising dead count? Hmmm. What a leader.
I see you went to the Chuck Todd school of reporting.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-11-2020, 5:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lol, ok. Like Hillary was getting locked up? Awesome.
No. I’d say more like Trump is gonna win in November.

Obummer is gonna get to watch his legacy implode right in front of his own eyes.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-11-2020, 5:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
After clicking on it, I realized it was the New Yorker so I booted it and only read the title. For the record, I’ve only seen Brietbart 3-4 times. Doesn’t interest me. Sorry to pop your bubble.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-11-2020, 6:06 PM Reply   
Quote:

Hey so since we’re dragging out old stuff from a long time ago, how were your days at Shady Acres Mental Hospital after you had your full-tilt WW temper-tantrum-meltdown? I can’t remember, did you call 911 or did a family member take you there? Was the food okay?

Last edited by markj; 05-11-2020 at 6:08 PM.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-12-2020, 12:02 AM Reply   
magats: No guys, I swear, we are going to get Obama this time. No for real, bro. Believe me bro. Bro. Obama.
Everyone else (including senate repubs): Nah, bro

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...amagate-249734
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-12-2020, 12:05 AM Reply   
Hydroxychloroquine is out.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2766117

The take away:
"Among patients hospitalized with COVID-19, treatment with hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, or both was not associated with significantly lower in-hospital mortality."
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-12-2020, 2:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh, and your Daddy, Trump is still your prez. Suck on that.
People don't have Presidents. Corporations and countries have Presidents, but people don't.

Quote:
Obummer is gonna get to watch his legacy implode right in front of his own eyes.
But how are you going to delete the graphs on Google that show, during Obama's Presidency the stock market soaring, unemployment going down, and the deficit spending cut in half?
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-12-2020, 3:00 AM Reply   
Listening to Trumps lawyers getting skewered in real time in this Supreme Court case is riveting.
Would feel bad for his team, but geeze they are just miserable and bad at this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8Bh...ture=emb_title
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-12-2020, 3:11 AM Reply   
I'll have to say that Faux News is very good at stirring the idiot pot.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-12-2020, 3:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalkmoreride View Post
Listening to Trumps lawyers getting skewered in real time in this Supreme Court case is riveting.
Would feel bad for his team, but geeze they are just miserable and bad at this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8Bh...ture=emb_title
Hey that’s just fine since we know the court finally has a majority that actually care about what the constitution says.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-12-2020, 5:15 AM Reply   
Yes, and apparently your dude is on the wrong side of it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-12-2020, 6:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey that’s just fine since we know the court finally has a majority that actually care about what the constitution says.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Nixon

The precedent is kinda clear when the vote is 8-0.

Decision[edit]
Less than three weeks after oral arguments, the Court issued its decision.
Within the court there was never much doubt about the general outcome. July 9, the day following oral arguments, all eight justices (Justice William H. Rehnquist recused himself due to his close association with several Watergate conspirators, including Attorneys General John Mitchell and Richard Kleindienst, prior to his appointment to the Court) indicated to each other that they would rule against the president.[12] The justices struggled to settle on an opinion that all eight could agree to, however, with the major issue being how much of a constitutional standard could be established for what executive privilege did mean.
Burger's first draft was deemed problematic and insufficient by the rest of the court, leading the other Justices to criticize and re-write major parts of the draft. The final draft would eventually heavily incorporate Justice Blackmun's re-writing of Facts of the Case, Justice Douglas' appealability section, Justice Brennan's thoughts on standing, Justice White's standards on admissibility and relevance, and Justices Powell and Stewart's interpretation of the executive privilege.[13]
The stakes were so high, in that the tapes most likely contained evidence of criminal wrongdoing by the President and his men, that they wanted no dissent.[14] Despite the Chief Justice's hostility to allowing the other Justices to participate in the drafting of the opinion, the final version was agreed to on July 23, the day before the decision was announced, and would contain the work of all the Justices.[15] Chief Justice Burger delivered the decision from the bench and the very fact that he was doing so meant that knowledgeable onlookers realized the decision must be unanimous.
The Court's opinion found that the courts could indeed intervene on the matter and that Special Counsel Jaworski had proven a "sufficient likelihood that each of the tapes contains conversations relevant to the offenses charged in the indictment". While the Court acknowledged that the principle of executive privilege did exist, the Court would also directly reject President Nixon's claim to an "absolute, unqualified Presidential privilege of immunity from judicial process under all circumstances."
The Court held that a claim of Presidential privilege as to materials subpoenaed for use in a criminal trial cannot override the needs of the judicial process if that claim is based, not on the ground that military or diplomatic secrets are implicated, but merely on the ground of a generalized interest in confidentiality. Nixon was then ordered to deliver the subpoenaed materials to the District Court.
Nixon resigned sixteen days later, on August 9, 1974.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-12-2020, 7:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes, and apparently your dude is on the wrong side of it.
You don’t know that until a decision is handed down. The important part is that you admit the court now has finally started to follow the constitution since Trump flipped the court.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-12-2020, 7:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Nixon

The precedent is kinda clear when the vote is 8-0.

Decision[edit]
Less than three weeks after oral arguments, the Court issued its decision.
Within the court there was never much doubt about the general outcome. July 9, the day following oral arguments, all eight justices (Justice William H. Rehnquist recused himself due to his close association with several Watergate conspirators, including Attorneys General John Mitchell and Richard Kleindienst, prior to his appointment to the Court) indicated to each other that they would rule against the president.[12] The justices struggled to settle on an opinion that all eight could agree to, however, with the major issue being how much of a constitutional standard could be established for what executive privilege did mean.
Burger's first draft was deemed problematic and insufficient by the rest of the court, leading the other Justices to criticize and re-write major parts of the draft. The final draft would eventually heavily incorporate Justice Blackmun's re-writing of Facts of the Case, Justice Douglas' appealability section, Justice Brennan's thoughts on standing, Justice White's standards on admissibility and relevance, and Justices Powell and Stewart's interpretation of the executive privilege.[13]
The stakes were so high, in that the tapes most likely contained evidence of criminal wrongdoing by the President and his men, that they wanted no dissent.[14] Despite the Chief Justice's hostility to allowing the other Justices to participate in the drafting of the opinion, the final version was agreed to on July 23, the day before the decision was announced, and would contain the work of all the Justices.[15] Chief Justice Burger delivered the decision from the bench and the very fact that he was doing so meant that knowledgeable onlookers realized the decision must be unanimous.
The Court's opinion found that the courts could indeed intervene on the matter and that Special Counsel Jaworski had proven a "sufficient likelihood that each of the tapes contains conversations relevant to the offenses charged in the indictment". While the Court acknowledged that the principle of executive privilege did exist, the Court would also directly reject President Nixon's claim to an "absolute, unqualified Presidential privilege of immunity from judicial process under all circumstances."
The Court held that a claim of Presidential privilege as to materials subpoenaed for use in a criminal trial cannot override the needs of the judicial process if that claim is based, not on the ground that military or diplomatic secrets are implicated, but merely on the ground of a generalized interest in confidentiality. Nixon was then ordered to deliver the subpoenaed materials to the District Court.
Nixon resigned sixteen days later, on August 9, 1974.
I will respect the decision of the court since I know it has a constitutionalist majority and not a libtard/activist majority.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-12-2020, 7:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
I will respect the decision of the court since I know it has a constitutionalist majority and not a libtard/activist majority.
Not one person in this country cares if you will or will not respect their decision. Your input is infinitely futile.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-12-2020, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
But how are you going to delete the graphs on Google that show, during Obama's Presidency the stock market soaring, unemployment going down, and the deficit spending cut in half?
With a sharpie!
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-12-2020, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not one person in this country cares if you will or will not respect their decision. Your input is infinitely futile.
Which is still 1 trillion times more valuable than yours.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-12-2020, 10:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Which is still 1 trillion times more valuable than yours.
Sorry if I don’t post here for a few days, I’m in route to the burn unit.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-12-2020, 11:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Where can I send the salt?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-12-2020, 12:19 PM Reply   
To Jimmy Buffett. Salt, Salt, Salt.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-12-2020, 2:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hope your all good buddy, burns aren't much fun.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-12-2020, 5:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hope your all good buddy, burns aren't much fun.
Pretty sure he was being sarcastic.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-12-2020, 5:38 PM Reply   
House libtards, led by Pelosi put out a 3 trillion dollar socialist wishlist today that would choke a donkey. You fellow libtards HAVE to see what the problem is, right? I mean, is the divide between us that far apart? Really? Are you all that stupid to believe people will fall for your socialist bait? Really?
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-13-2020, 12:04 AM Reply   
What about it is "socialist"? Im sure the bill had a lot of big words in it, so just do your best.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-13-2020, 2:55 AM Reply   
Are you just using SOciAliSM as a dog whistle?

Feel free to think independently sometimes. Fuq's News does not have all the answers.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-13-2020, 3:53 AM Reply   
In an effort to initiate some sort of relevance, Biden inadvertently got himself another coffin nail for his campaign.

https://news.yahoo.com/aoc-joins-bid...141408424.html
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-13-2020, 4:04 AM Reply   
at what point do people pull their heads out of the sand and realize this mess. They want to open the doors and flood the country, how about funding americans first. I want nothing, others need something, Cali trying to keep lock down till august. at what point do we all come together and realize this political **** mess falls on the backs of americans. We pay the fing bill. We are eating crow, not able to work or open our businesses etc etc, while the left wants to tank this economy for future generations all for a power grab. They are buying votes. this is out of hand. There will be a civil war before this is over, unless the country starts to realize the risks are not going away, people are going to have to decide what level of risk they can manage. We cannot print our way out of this
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-13-2020, 5:06 AM Reply   
"left wants to tank this economy for future generations all for a power grab."
Im just gonna stop you right there.

I was with you till this. You cannot be all sincere, "we're all american" and "in this together" then do this.
You ruined your goodwill that almost drew me in to listen and perhaps support you. You were [this] close.

You cannot "blame the left" your way out of this.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-13-2020, 5:06 AM Reply   
Marky mark also cant define what is socialist about the house's new 3T proposal.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-13-2020, 5:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
House libtards, led by Pelosi put out a 3 trillion dollar socialist wishlist today that would choke a donkey. You fellow libtards HAVE to see what the problem is, right? I mean, is the divide between us that far apart? Really? Are you all that stupid to believe people will fall for your socialist bait? Really?
Socialism thread is over here....

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=809309
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-13-2020, 5:22 AM Reply   
Shhh, dont tell them that.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-13-2020, 7:25 AM Reply   
Quote:

I was with you till this. You cannot be all sincere, "we're all american" and "in this together" then do this.
You ruined your goodwill that almost drew me in to listen and perhaps support you. You were [this] close.

The left, as Political left, running the house, its not the people "on the left" I believe 90% of the people are not that stupid, most are reasonable. Its the people who get voted into office that are the problem, there are idiots on both sides. but printing 3 trillion more dollars, while holding us hostage is not the answer. I don't want to see people sick or di, but that is not going to change. WE can try, but at what point do we allow this madness to continue.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-13-2020, 7:50 AM Reply   
Tuesday November 3rd.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-13-2020, 8:15 AM Reply   
Quote:

You had me until you say that "We're all American" and "in this together". I don't believe that for a second. I have seen how liberal talk shows and news treat middle Americans. I have seen every democrat of power say first and foremost that they are "children of the world" and also advocate for open borders. We have seen treaty after treaty proposed by the left to allow the "world" to directly tax and control Americans (lucky for us that there are true patriots around to stop this madness). You will have to excuse me while I do not buy this "we are all American's" speech. We may all live in America but a near majority of them do not want an America and American's. They want world citizens where America is just another cog in the wheel for a global elite to dictate how we live.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-13-2020, 8:24 AM Reply   
Ohh piss off with your "patriot" BS.
Are you literally riding in to battle to save us from a tyrant?
Right. Piss right off with your "patriotic" jingonistic BS dream.
I guess those "patriots" are doing all the hard work for you.

"I do not buy this "we are all American's" speech." I agree, its is pure pandering when people say this. Just like invoking patriotism to harber one single view.
Techinically those that are citizens are, but we are far from united.

Our arrogance and exceptionalism is our doom.

Last edited by lesstalkmoreride; 05-13-2020 at 8:27 AM.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-13-2020, 11:01 AM Reply   
ok, so lets say there are some americans and some are not. those who are not should be voted off our island, how about that! you want to be a socialist, then get out! You think its better somewhere else, please go!. I want to keep my freedom, and my business, and my rights. you may give yours away, i am keeping mine. Also I do believe people, as a whole, are fair minded and reasonable. but there are 10% who are not. I guess it has to become so bad that even the extreme start to fear.

This would be a great experiment. lets lock down California for 2 years. until trials are done, testing on trials are done, and we know its a solid vaccine. don't worry the government will take care of you. They will send you 1200 a month. maybe they will eliminate your mortgage, you just give them some rent, they own your house. you don't need a car, they will provide a bicycle. no need for your boat, or your lake house, because you are being taken care of. No need to travel. just go to work, pay taxes and shut your mouth. They know best, not you, you cannot make rational decisions, unless you are in their trust tree. The ELITE, all knowing, and WOKE! I am getting tired of it. someone telling everyone what is and is not safe.

Cant get a hair cut, but they want to pass legalized drugs, now, WHO is looking out for you? they want you to be SAFE!. Smoke up, shoot up, come to our city where you can shoot up in the streets, **** on the school playground, as long as you don't go to the beach. Its dangerous on the beach, you could die! but totally fine to burn out. By the way, we don't trust you to be able to socially distance, so we are going to lock you down, but you can come to our Pot shop. Bring your local illegal immigrant, we have free pot for them, just no hair cuts please.

Last edited by dougr; 05-13-2020 at 11:07 AM.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-13-2020, 11:19 AM Reply   
Quote:

"I do not buy this "we are all American's" speech." I agree, its is pure pandering when people say this. Just like invoking patriotism to harber one single view.

you know why we are not united? Because some people have decided that its not ok! Its too hard to be responsible, to make moral, ethical decisions. Be responsible. Be respectful of each other, but have some moral fiber while living with others. Respect our elders, our vets, our freedoms. Some people (on both sides) are so hell bent to change everyone, but unwilling to change themselves. They cannot look into themselves and see their own faults, their own failures. so they project it onto everyone, and everything, without taking responsibility for anything.

Its time to grown up, leave your support animal at home, breath, and go back to life.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-13-2020, 11:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
We may all live in America but a near majority of them do not want an America and American's.
Delta's definition of what America and American's is that is. Because nothing say's freedom like enforcing one persons vision on everyone who disagree's with it.
Lucky Delta is here to show everyone what a real American is. Freedom!

Last edited by ralph; 05-13-2020 at 12:01 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-13-2020, 12:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah. We need a prez who goes around apologizing for our "sins" like Obama did.

Idiot statement, comrade. What a maroon.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-13-2020, 12:54 PM Reply   
So are these guys Americans or are they Patriots?
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/202.../whit-m13.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-13-2020, 12:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah. We need a prez who goes around apologizing for our "sins" like Obama did.

Idiot statement, comrade. What a maroon.
We need a prez who understands and believes in the constitution.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-13-2020, 2:18 PM Reply   
I hope everyone of these turds who profited from their insider knowledge get busted. Both republican and Democrat.
https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...-investigation
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-13-2020, 2:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
So are these guys Americans or are they Patriots?
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/202.../whit-m13.html
World Socialist Web Site??? Get out of here with that trash. You seriously deserve a fist sandwich for that.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-13-2020, 2:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
We need a prez who understands and believes in the constitution.
Nice try...Not!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-13-2020, 3:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
I hope everyone of these turds who profited from their insider knowledge get busted. Both republican and Democrat.
https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...-investigation
Agreed, but everyone would agree with that so... you still suck and you’re still a toady.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-13-2020, 3:33 PM Reply   
So funny that Biden’s handlers won’t let him be interviewed longer than 7 minutes. The station slipped up and revealed it on-screen.
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-13-2020, 6:01 PM Reply   
Too many libtard politicians got drunk on power and converted “a few weeks to flatten the curve” into waiting for the cure-in an effort to force socialism. This is BS and there will either be riots or civil war if they want to continue shutdowns, thanks to libtard politicians. Bank on it.
Old     (rlwagens)      Join Date: Feb 2008       05-14-2020, 2:02 AM Reply   
https://www.metrotimes.com/news-hits...lly-in-lansing

Quote:
Not surprisingly, many members of the groups say they will never wear a mask because they believe they are unsafe or represent tyranny.

Birbot Arvo suggested he would resort to violence if police approached him about wearing a mask.

“Cop or not. You come at me strong about a mask and I will break your face,” Arvo said.

Nathan Silver declared he “will not submit to their cultural Marxism.”

“I refuse to wear one,” wrote Rich T. Tyra II. “They cause more problems than they prevent and its a sign of being silenced and submission and its training for the forced vaccinations.”

To Melody DeCaire, wearing a mask is useless because the coronavirus isn’t real.

“theres no such thing as Covid,” she insisted. “Its radation [sic] poisoning coming from the 5g,” referring to the conspiracy theory that 5G towers cause the illness.
--

Quote:
When reached for comment, Facebook users who posted comments about violence said they were merely exercising their right to free speech.

Thomas Allan Morse, who wrote, “Army 11 bravo vet here ready to rumble. Two to the chest one to the head,” responded that he “earned” the right to exercise free speech because he served in the military.

“Did you serve this country in the armed forces? Let alone ground combat?” Morse asked Metro Times via Facebook Messenger. “I earned my 1st ammendment (sic).” ‘

He declined to say whether he planned to attend Thursday’s rally.

Sexism also is rampant among members of the private groups.

“I'm dying here a woman talking strategy is like a man explaining what its like to go through menopause. PLEASE,” Eric John Mayer said.

James Davis added, “Men advanced civilization from the days of banging two rocks together. I don’t doubt there are smart women out there. However, the smart women are busy doing things like having families, not corrupting themselves with power and ruining people’s lives.”
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-14-2020, 3:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlwagens View Post
The thing I take away from that is their reaction to their governor‘s order is as stupid as the governor’s order. Ying yang.

Btw, the state Supreme Court in Wisconsin just shut their governor down and ruled the stay at home order unconstitutional. Problem solved. I wish we had some of that sentiment here in Kali.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-14-2020, 3:35 AM Reply   
Whats happening in Cali is a total shame, there is no reason to shut anything down, but take responsibity. Cali government does not believe their residents are responsible enough and mature enough to take their own health risks responsibly. They believe they are the all mighty and have to control the children. total bs
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-14-2020, 3:54 AM Reply   
Quote:

And just like that you are out into the light. Just like SN95 is a long time Republican claim yet has zero Republican talking points.

Project much? No one is riding into battle yet. Why does the word Patriot trigger you so much, Boomer? The word Patriot only triggers me when talking football. Why do you leftist hate America so much? And Yes, those elected Patriots who are keeping the people that you vote for from selling out country out to the UN loving left.

Are you saying it is Patriotic to sell ones assets and rights to other countries? Is that a new leftist credo where we flush our Bill of Rights down the drain for your one world dream? If one was to be patriotic, would it be the people who want to keep our American ways or those who want to sell them out?

We are not arrogant and we are exceptional. Make no mistake about that. Holding standards is not arrogant, it is called adult life. For a country that is arrogant and exceptional that is supposedly in the "doom" crosshairs, there sure is a line of people trying to get in the door and a line of leftist trying to sell us out. Usually people don't line up for garbage.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-14-2020, 3:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nice try...Not!
I dont think he knows what the constitution says. The constitution, that thing you keep saying you want all your judges to keep strong. The Constitution thats says there are 3 equal branches of govt. Trump says he is above the law, that congress nor the courts have power.
The framers of the Constitution feared too much centralized power, adopting the philosophy of divide and conquer. At the national level, they created three different branches of government to administer three different types of power. The legislative branch made the laws through a Congress of two houses, the Senate and the House of Representatives. The executive branch enforced the laws through a president, vice president, and numerous executive departments such as Treasury and State. And the judicial branch interpreted the laws through a Supreme Court and other lower courts. In the words of James Madison: “The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary, self-appointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny.”
Within the separation of powers, each of the three branches of government has “checks and balances” over the other two. For instance, Congress makes the laws, but the President can veto them and the Supreme Court can declare them unconstitutional. The President enforces the law, but Congress must approve executive appointments and the Supreme Court rules whether executive action is constitu-tional. The Supreme Court can strike down actions by both the legislative and executive branches, but the President nominates Supreme Court justices and the Senate confirms or denies their nominations. “Ambition must be made to counteract ambition,” wrote James Madison in Federalist 51, so that each branch will seek to limit the power of the other two branches to protect its own power. Such a system makes concerted action more difficult, but it also makes tyranny less likely.

Based on his refusal to cooperate and his abuses Trump does not believe this.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-14-2020, 3:57 AM Reply   
maybe this will be the time, when people start to make decisions to vote for those who believe "we the people" can make our own decisions. maybe the blue states will see their freedoms in jeopardy and vote for representatives who respect the people.

Michigan is a perfect example of crazy, She is insane, Whitmer must never be allowed in office again. She is not God, and people have had enough. Its our choice to assess the risks we are willing to take. Sad but true, people will get sick, some will die. I hate that, but people get sick and die every day. This has to stop
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-14-2020, 3:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Delta's definition of what America and American's is that is. Because nothing say's freedom like enforcing one persons vision on everyone who disagree's with it.
Lucky Delta is here to show everyone what a real American is. Freedom!
Ironic, I have passed no law saying what you have to believe in. Well, we do have laws against foreigners, yet oddly enough we protect your rights as well and have even shed blood for it as a nation.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-14-2020, 4:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
And just like that you are out into the light. Just like SN95 is a long time Republican claim yet has zero Republican talking points.

Project much? No one is riding into battle yet. Why does the word Patriot trigger you so much, Boomer? The word Patriot only triggers me when talking football. Why do you leftist hate America so much? And Yes, those elected Patriots who are keeping the people that you vote for from selling out country out to the UN loving left.

Are you saying it is Patriotic to sell ones assets and rights to other countries? Is that a new leftist credo where we flush our Bill of Rights down the drain for your one world dream? If one was to be patriotic, would it be the people who want to keep our American ways or those who want to sell them out?

We are not arrogant and we are exceptional. Make no mistake about that. Holding standards is not arrogant, it is called adult life. For a country that is arrogant and exceptional that is supposedly in the "doom" crosshairs, there sure is a line of people trying to get in the door and a line of leftist trying to sell us out. Usually people don't line up for garbage.
Agreed except he’s a millennial Tide Pod eater with neck tattoos. I’m sure he’s also got his kids’ trophy collection for being mediocre started as well.