Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (you_da_man)      Join Date: Sep 2009       12-26-2016, 9:54 AM Reply   
Got email today that on sale items are 30% off. You can register your email for alerts and a few minutes you'll get a code for extra 20% off. 50% off from O'Neill is a great deal.
Old     (trayson)      Join Date: May 2013 Location: Vancouver WA       12-26-2016, 12:19 PM Reply   
Damn you. Thanks for enabling my boardshorts addiction. LOL.

In for 2 more pairs of boardshorts.
Old     (you_da_man)      Join Date: Sep 2009       12-26-2016, 12:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by trayson View Post
Damn you. Thanks for enabling my boardshorts addiction. LOL.

In for 2 more pairs of boardshorts.
I ordered 6 so yeah, I'm over 40 pair now.
Old     (trayson)      Join Date: May 2013 Location: Vancouver WA       12-26-2016, 12:53 PM Reply   
Yeah, I've got 40+ as well. Having a friend that works for Nike and gets me his employee discount on Hurley has definitely helped.
Old     (GSXRcrasher)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-26-2016, 3:28 PM Reply   
Thanks for the heads up. I picked up 3 pair of boardshorts. I'm not addicted. I can stop anytime I want.
Old     (Tallredrider)      Join Date: Mar 2011       12-31-2016, 9:40 PM Reply   
I ordered 2 pair of boardshorts. Thanks for the heads up.

1 pair came today. Is that weird? I thought they would come together.
Old     (xstreamws)      Join Date: May 2009       12-31-2016, 11:42 PM Reply   
Thanks for the heads up! Just purchased 4 pair of boardshorts. Happy New Year!
Old     (tripsw)      Join Date: May 2006       01-01-2017, 2:58 PM Reply   
Only good with USA-credit cards. Sucks!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-01-2017, 10:06 PM Reply   
Thanks for the tip. 4 pairs of trunks, 4 pairs of flip flops and a hat delivered for under $200. Not bad. Bummer you can't buy their wetsuits online. That's what I was really after.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       01-03-2017, 8:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Thanks for the tip. 4 pairs of trunks, 4 pairs of flip flops and a hat delivered for under $200. Not bad. Bummer you can't buy their wetsuits online. That's what I was really after.
me too. need some neoprene.
Old     (trayson)      Join Date: May 2013 Location: Vancouver WA       01-04-2017, 1:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallredrider View Post
I ordered 2 pair of boardshorts. Thanks for the heads up.

1 pair came today. Is that weird? I thought they would come together.
Likewise. I got one of my shorts yesterday (they're awesome BTW) and the other pair still says "processing".
Old     (trayson)      Join Date: May 2013 Location: Vancouver WA       01-17-2017, 12:27 PM Reply   
So, I finally called O'Neill and they said that my 2nd pair of shorts isn't going to ship because they were "out of stock" at time of shipping. Meaning that one of your bastards probably sniped my shorts!!!

They were willing to offer me a 20% discount code as a consolation, but that's kinda lame since I had 30% with the 20% stacked on top of it to begin with.
Old     (Tallredrider)      Join Date: Mar 2011       01-21-2017, 5:44 PM Reply   
They said, 'Oh, you didn't get the email?' They are out of stock on the pair that I liked the most.
Bummer.
Old     (trayson)      Join Date: May 2013 Location: Vancouver WA       01-23-2017, 9:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallredrider View Post
They said, 'Oh, you didn't get the email?' They are out of stock on the pair that I liked the most.
Bummer.
Yeah, I was stoked to get this pair, but they don't have them in my size anymore. the 32's fit perfectly so I don't wanna risk sizing down.

But they gave me another 25% off discount code and the blue version of those shorts was available in my size, so I just placed an order for those.