Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-08-2021, 10:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Prejudice ,,,,, you mean mean realist. Sorry you don’t like the data driven supported realities that exist. My thoughts on drugs come the the scientific research . Yours come from feelings and using buddies who happen to be successful as the strawman. I could rattle off about 7 guys I know who are millionaire cocaine users that somehow have manged to live a very successful life. Doesn’t mean I am good with legalizing it . Race was brought in because that is the norm from the left , we are not allowed to talk about anything without first getting all the privilege out of the way and breaking everything down to race. I didn’t make the rules of recent developments........Only adapting to the wayI am
Told by the left we need to talk about things. See how absolutely retarded it sounds . It’s disgusting.

Not sure if you understand how the left works either. Mexicans are white when they’re successful and minority when they’re not . So you’re wrong again about how the Democratic world views your very successful Mexican buddy. This from the National and most recent BLM supported curriculum being implemented in schools just across the border to your west .

“Discuss George Zimmerman and his Internalized Racism [sic] how even though he is Latino, why he is labeled as white. Ex. George Zimmerman is ethnically latino[sic]–however, [sic] he has the same racial privilege as white person, living in a gated community. He has a light skin color, and he holds [sic] no spanish [sic] name. So Zimmerman is so white-washed, and consumed by white supremacy that [sic] is why he is white.”

A Latino man is judged by the color of his skin and then dehumanized in racial terms because of where he lives. This is okay to teach children in America using public tax dollars and public institutions.

Those words and ideology above are being taught in a public school curriculum as part of the BLM package.

This story should’ve been very simple. Your buddy had a lapse in judgment. Didn’t understand the law. He paid his fine, went through the process and moved on. Simple as that. Instead you wanted to use this poor example as a reason to champion drug reform.
It wasn't a fine. He was arrested for something with the exact psychoactive chemical that has been decriminalized in another form. Common sense says it should be legal/decriminalized as well. It was a tough lesson, but he was okay because he had the money to spend on lawyers to get probation. What if he didn't have the $5K to spend or someone to bail him out?

How is this even a left or right discussion? How is this a race discussion? It is s freedom discussion. Hell, my buddy is further right than me.

I get the data. I am not offended by data, but your prejudice showed when the race card was the first one you played--for no good reason too. You have an axe to grind. That axe you are carrying around is worrisome.

Last edited by skiboarder; 02-08-2021 at 10:42 AM.