Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (nautibouys)      Join Date: Aug 2010       02-02-2017, 10:08 AM Reply   
Anyone on here surf the Sanger 212SL yet? Thoughts on wave quality? Can't seem to find much out about it.
Old     (RPM_DLX)      Join Date: Jul 2010       02-02-2017, 1:02 PM Reply   
I can't comment on the wave but if you're looking at the video from Sanger on it, be careful, there's several surf scenes on the 212SL video that are actually a V215 wave. If you're a Sanger fan like myself you can recognize the differences in the boats.
Old     (nautibouys)      Join Date: Aug 2010       02-02-2017, 1:08 PM Reply   
I did see the video and yeah it's an older flame graphic 215 they are showing the wave on. Just curious if the wave is better than a 215 or equal to. Like the boat but no sense in upgrading from my 215 if it's not a sizeable improvement.
Old     (hunter991)      Join Date: Jul 2016       02-03-2017, 6:23 AM Reply   
I looked at that model at one of the boat shows. Not sure why someone may go this route unless, a) dealer nearby b) cost is significantly less than the competition. There were several things that stood out one of them being the seating or what they call "stadium seating".. i think it takes away from the amount of seating you get. Also storage. The other boats had so much more. The guy selling these said the wake is superior but when i asked him why he said because it can take 2500lbs of ballast. I said, so can the others with ease.. Axis and moomba had the same options. Either he didn't know his product or didn't know the competition. On top of that, he was about 7k more than the moomba and approx 5k more than the axis. For $5k more i could have been in a new 21' VLX.