Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       02-27-2018, 10:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothie View Post
I understand most states allow it, and that it is capable of killing a deer. It does not have the terminal shock of a larger round and is therefore not allowed in Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Iowa, Massachusetts, Virginia, Ohio, New Jersey, Washington, and West Virginia. Those states require a larger round.
I'm aware. Thank you. Personally I hunt big game with a Remington 700 7Mag. But a .223 can still be used where appropriate (and legal).
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       02-27-2018, 1:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
I'm aware. Thank you. Personally I hunt big game with a Remington 700 7Mag. But a .223 can still be used where appropriate (and legal).
LOVE the 7mag. got the ruger M77
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-27-2018, 2:18 PM Reply   
Dear FBI
Please add everyone who posted in this thread to the people who can’t or should NOT own a gun because clearly they are mentally unstable. If you were not smart enough to avoid the libral idiots trolling then you are clearly not smart enough to own any fire arm. Infact please include sharp instruments to list of things you should all not be able to pick up and use. This include kitchen silverware. Sporks from now on boys.
Attached Images

Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       02-27-2018, 2:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Dear FBI
Please add everyone who posted in this thread to the people who can’t or should NOT own a gun because clearly they are mentally unstable. If you were not smart enough to avoid the libral idiots trolling then you are clearly not smart enough to own any fire arm. Infact please include sharp instruments to list of things you should all not be able to pick up and use. This include kitchen silverware. Sporks from now on boys.
Grant - Haven't you figured out how to add spell and grammar check to your browser yet? The government won't listen to anyone that thinks "infact" is a compound word.