Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (razorjaw)      Join Date: Jan 2003 Location: Australia       10-28-2015, 2:55 PM Reply   
I'm looking for a new jacket for a mate who's 6 foot 6 (and solid).The problem is that most of the jackets we've tried locally look ... well like he's showing off his midriff. Are there any jackets out there that get longer as they get bigger? Any taller riders out there who can recommend something that fits well? Cheers,
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       10-30-2015, 7:04 AM Reply   
I know this problem at 6' 3". I would look around and see if you can find any of the older Helium Vests from maybe 08-09? I still have several and they were really long especially the Flak Vest.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       10-30-2015, 7:05 AM Reply   
They looked like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Flak-Helium-Ca...mg_top?ie=UTF8
Old     (dyost)      Join Date: Jan 2007       10-30-2015, 12:20 PM Reply   
I was going to recommend the Helium vests also....

Aren't some of the Jet Pilot ones fairly long also?
Old     (kevSML)      Join Date: Jun 2014       10-30-2015, 12:43 PM Reply   
The Follow wake vests are long I believe. And Follow wake is underneath that same umbrella of companies with Jet Pilot, so I think those vests are usually similar in size/fit. I'm 6'6" and it works fine for me.
Old     (razorjaw)      Join Date: Jan 2003 Location: Australia       11-01-2015, 2:10 PM Reply   
I'll get him to check them out! Thanks for the suggestions.
Old     (Bakes)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-17-2015, 8:52 PM Reply   
Just pull your shorts up higher. Your welcome
Old     (razorjaw)      Join Date: Jan 2003 Location: Australia       11-19-2015, 5:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakes View Post
Just pull your shorts up higher. Your welcome
Hah! Just got a mental image of Obelix. (google if you don't know who he is)
Old     (crimson850)      Join Date: Feb 2015       11-19-2015, 9:23 PM Reply   
Im looking for the same thing..im 6'3 and need a longer jacket!