Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (mmado493)      Join Date: Sep 2014       07-14-2015, 6:41 PM Reply   
Looking for people to ride with on the northeast river md up by the nauti goose
Old     (ba3320)      Join Date: Aug 2015       08-11-2015, 1:00 PM Reply   
My brother and I ride out of Havre de Grace. Haven't ventured up your way yet but possibly before the end of the summer!
Old     (mmado493)      Join Date: Sep 2014       08-12-2015, 3:48 PM Reply   
i been around harve de grace but never to wakeboard, how are water conditions there most of the time?
Old     (ba3320)      Join Date: Aug 2015       08-13-2015, 10:40 AM Reply   
Depends on when you get out. We have a spot where we can get pretty good water most of the time. How are conditions up by you?
Old     (mmado493)      Join Date: Sep 2014       08-21-2015, 9:26 AM Reply   
its hit or miss depending on the wind, but the spot i ride at has been pretty good recently. unfortunately my boat has been in the shop for the last 3 weeks
Old     (RideClaytorVT)      Join Date: Oct 2010       08-21-2015, 9:39 AM Reply   
I ride up on the Sassafras river near Georgetown and SkipJack.....usually pretty calm on the weekends and during the mornings/evenings
Old     (mmado493)      Join Date: Sep 2014       09-26-2015, 6:24 PM Reply   
i heard that there was a water ski/ wakeboard club on the bohemia river, does anyone know if thats true? if so do you know where i can get some info about it, ive tried to look it up online with no luck. thanks!
Old     (LFMCrider6)      Join Date: Jun 2011       03-01-2016, 2:44 PM Reply   
Michael,
Are you looking to be a third. We ride up on the Susquehanna in PA. It's about 45 min to an hr car ride. Let me know. Chad
Old     (302_Rider)      Join Date: Oct 2015       03-01-2016, 6:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmado493 View Post
i heard that there was a water ski/ wakeboard club on the bohemia river, does anyone know if thats true? if so do you know where i can get some info about it, ive tried to look it up online with no luck. thanks!

It's not on the Bohemia technically it's on the little elk which is right up the way from the Bohemia. Most prob would know what you are talking about but just for searching purposes. It is near locust point marina at the end of Williams road in elkton. They have a house with several dock slips and lifts out back. It's a pretty nice set up but you better be there at high tide. It gets pretty sketchy during low tide. The ski club personally was not a good fit for me but could be for you. Neighbors of mine are part of the club. I think they mostly ski but if you want more info I could prob get you a contact. Best of luck

-Dan
Old     (mmado493)      Join Date: Sep 2014       04-25-2016, 9:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 302_Rider View Post
It's not on the Bohemia technically it's on the little elk which is right up the way from the Bohemia. Most prob would know what you are talking about but just for searching purposes. It is near locust point marina at the end of Williams road in elkton. They have a house with several dock slips and lifts out back. It's a pretty nice set up but you better be there at high tide. It gets pretty sketchy during low tide. The ski club personally was not a good fit for me but could be for you. Neighbors of mine are part of the club. I think they mostly ski but if you want more info I could prob get you a contact. Best of luck

-Dan
Hey Dan

Could you give me the contact info? Thanks