Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       01-29-2013, 7:25 AM Reply   
I am looking to buy my gf a board soon. She has been riding for a season and has progressed pretty well for only riding a season. She was riding my LF Harley 143cm with my CT bindings which didn't fit her at all but she prefered it over a Ronix Faith Hope Love 136cm with OT bindings. She is about 5'7" and weighs 140lbs.

I have been looking at some of the Woman's boards on evo and I can't decide. I have also done a little bit of searching on this forum and I am still left with uncertainty. She liked the way my Harley felt, she did however say it felt a little big and rode loose. I have been thinking about getting her on a 138cm LF Watson Classic but I was wondering if anyone had any other suggestion. She doesn't care if it is a girl or a guys board, she just needs something to help her progress her riding style. At the end of the summer she was popping over the wake about halfway and doing surface tricks. I have already picked her up some Ronix Halo bindings.

All suggestions are welcome. If there are any girls out there that wouldn't mind giving a breif review of the board they ride, I would definitely be interested in hearing about it.

Oh, and we only ride behind a boat. No cable.