Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-19-2020, 7:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You seem to think man can stop nature there bud. We do not have the most deaths of any nation. If we do it is because we have over 300 million people over a hug landmass. I know, I know. To you califorinan people, back east means to either Reno or Vegas so you really have no idea how big our country is. I love how you take other countries words for how many of their population dies. They do not have the infastructure to even report. Places like China do not want you to know and a lot of these **** hole countries don't have old folks homes because their population does not make it that long. Get over it. Like I said, the rest of the world does not have elite money where they can just hole up in their compound for months. Maybe your BLM people can send you to one of their re-education camps.
Every country on the planet has handled it better than the grifter. So im going to have to assume each of those countries had a "man" was in charge of response, agree? There are over a billion (1.34B) people in india, Bigger land mass? Thats a bad way to keep score. Russia and Canada are both larger. India, they are a poor country, they handled it better. China has more people, they put Wuhan on lockdown. Their numbers of cases, deaths significantly less. Trumps response caused the US to have more deaths, cases than the next 4 or 5 countries combined. Its not a slight difference.
I have piloted a 4 seat Piper Arrow from CA to the East coast several times. Stopped for fuel every 4 hours of flight, i think ive been in small towns across the entire country.
These countries dont have the infrastructure to report but they somehow did a better job than the US. In the US the richest most powerful country, apparently we are also the dumbest. Here, a group of people decided to make this political. As if the disease cares. You are mad at me because i am trying to do the right thing for Americans, (even tho they are all trump people) because trump is holding an indoor rally endangering only his people, not dems. You are mad at me saving trumptards from covid, thats how political you push it. Nice of you to try to explain away all US errors. I love how you choose to take the word of the biggest and most confirmed liar in politics and no one else. Thats irrational.
FYI, they are our BLM, as in all of ours.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-19-2020, 7:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
It wasnt supposed to go into tax payers pockets bud. It was to go to the victims of the oil spill.
Spill response fund

President Barack Obama meets with EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson to discuss response to the spill.
Main article: Gulf Coast Claims Facility
See also: Kenneth Feinberg
On 16 June 2010, after BP executives met with President Obama, BP announced and established the Gulf Coast Claims Facility (GCCF), a $20 billion fund to settle claims arising from the Deepwater Horizon spill.[81][321] This fund was set aside for natural resource damages, state and local response costs, and individual compensation, but could not be used for fines or penalties.[81] Prior to establishing the GCCF, emergency compensation was paid by BP from an initial facility.[322]

The GCCF was administrated by attorney Kenneth Feinberg. The facility began accepting claims on 23 August 2010.[321] On 8 March 2012, after BP and a team of plaintiffs' attorneys agreed to a class-action settlement, a court-supervised administrator Patrick Juneau took over administration.[323][324] Until this more than one million claims of 220,000 individual and business claimants were processed and more than $6.2 billion was paid out from the fund. 97% of payments were made to claimants in the Gulf States.[322] In June 2012, the settlement of claims through the GCCF was replaced by the court supervised settlement program. During this transition period additional $404 million in claims were paid.[325]

The GCCF and its administrator Feinberg had been criticized about the amount and speed of payments as well as a lack of transparency.[326] An independent audit of the GCCF, announced by Attorney General Eric Holder, was approved by Senate on 21 October 2011.[327] An auditor BDO Consulting found that 7,300 claimants were wrongly denied or underpaid. As a result, about $64 million of additional payments was made.[323] The Mississippi Center for Justice provided pro bono assistance to 10,000 people to help them "navigate the complex claims process." In a New York Times opinion piece, Stephen Teague, staff attorney at the Mississippi Center for Justice, argued that BP had become "increasingly brazen" in "stonewalling payments." "But tens of thousands of gulf residents still haven't been fully compensated for their losses, and many are struggling to make ends meet. Many low-wage workers in the fishing and service industries, for example, have been seeking compensation for lost wages and jobs for three years."[328]

In July 2013, BP made a motion in court to freeze payments on tens of thousands of claims, arguing inter alia that a staff attorney from the Deepwater Horizon Court-Supervised Settlement Program, the program responsible for evaluating compensation claims, had improperly profited from claims filed by a New Orleans law firm. The attorney is said to have received portions of settlement claims for clients he referred to the firm.[328] The federal judge assigned to the case, Judge Barbier, refused to halt the settlement program, saying he had not seen evidence of widespread fraud, adding that he was "offended by what he saw as attempts to smear the lawyer administering the claims."[329

Need anything else? Any indictments? He handed control off to the same guy Bush put in charge of 9/11 payouts. Did Obama need to fire any IG's to escape prosecution? Anything?
Your claim it is/was a BLM slush fund is one of your biggest lies. ZERO evidence. Read the last sentence out loud, judge was offended by their smear attempt.

They didnt have to target, bait or dig. They had his conversations on tape, he plead guilty. Not sure why you try to lie about the facts of the case. If there was any illegality involved im sure that would be public info by now, all else is. You have nothing but Trump saying it and you pushing it w/o any actual evidence. Emotional defense is bogus.
I would assume, prior to any investigation they wouldnt have much, therefore the reason to investigate. It isnt political, im pretty sure the FBI would be checking in on any person the russians are trying to elect. Any person, any party. Still ALL those FBI people were all republicans! Your own party was in charge of all the investigations start to finish.
Political, BS.
The illegality is public record. Check out the senate testimony. The FBI rigged the process. The head of the FBI on record to the Senate said that if given what he knows now, he would NOT have signed the warrants. No warrants, no prosecution. Case closed.

And who were these "victims" of the spill post clean up which BP also paid for. That is how slush funds work. You set up a funding source for one thing and allow the actual groups to get pieces of that pie. It may not be directly BLM, however it is like minded groups that co-sponsor groups like BLM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-19-2020, 8:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Every country on the planet has handled it better than the grifter. So im going to have to assume each of those countries had a "man" was in charge of response, agree? There are over a billion (1.34B) people in india, Bigger land mass? Thats a bad way to keep score. Russia and Canada are both larger. India, they are a poor country, they handled it better. China has more people, they put Wuhan on lockdown. Their numbers of cases, deaths significantly less. Trumps response caused the US to have more deaths, cases than the next 4 or 5 countries combined. Its not a slight difference.
I have piloted a 4 seat Piper Arrow from CA to the East coast several times. Stopped for fuel every 4 hours of flight, i think ive been in small towns across the entire country.
These countries dont have the infrastructure to report but they somehow did a better job than the US. In the US the richest most powerful country, apparently we are also the dumbest. Here, a group of people decided to make this political. As if the disease cares. You are mad at me because i am trying to do the right thing for Americans, (even tho they are all trump people) because trump is holding an indoor rally endangering only his people, not dems. You are mad at me saving trumptards from covid, thats how political you push it. Nice of you to try to explain away all US errors. I love how you choose to take the word of the biggest and most confirmed liar in politics and no one else. Thats irrational.
FYI, they are our BLM, as in all of ours.
Our death rate is almost exactly the same as Canada. Nice try. You are just trying to fabricate numbers. Numbers that can not even be verified by any means. We in this country have fabricated death numbers higher because their is a financial incentive to do so.

You really think that a disease is going to care that you locked down an area for 2 weeks? Does not work that way. Delusion at its finest.

You don't care about people. You are just a rich a$$ elite who can afford to sit back and isolate. At the time, every single protest was a WAY WAY WAY over the top gathering of people seen in this country to that point. Way over by a 1000 times since COVID broke out. Not a Fing word from you or the media. Now that Trump is trying to do a rally (and you have ZERO ACTUAL DETAILS), it is the worst tragedy known to man and YOU and the MEDIA are here to save all those poor dumb necks who want to go. Get the F out of here. Tell me how you are saving people when you commie friends show up to try and beat up more Trump supporters.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-19-2020, 8:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
That video (and there are many more) makes me want to go punch a democrat. F you a holes. And people wonder why black people make officers uptight during a stop. Sounds like they go the guy, however what people have to remember is the fight alone never mind getting shot could end the officers career. Retirement shot. Sure there is some protections but getting a little pension is not getting a full pension with a life time of salary increases (potentially). Breaks the hand, can't hold the gun due to lose of strength. Career done. Happened to wife's coworker. To a black teen that was handcuffed no less. Kid ripping away tore the ligaments in the hand. Career over.
Assuming this fool votes is comical. Roaches dont vote, they just cause trouble.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-19-2020, 8:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
The illegality is public record. Check out the senate testimony. The FBI rigged the process. The head of the FBI on record to the Senate said that if given what he knows now, he would NOT have signed the warrants. No warrants, no prosecution. Case closed.

And who were these "victims" of the spill post clean up which BP also paid for. That is how slush funds work. You set up a funding source for one thing and allow the actual groups to get pieces of that pie. It may not be directly BLM, however it is like minded groups that co-sponsor groups like BLM.
You are conflating Flynn and Carter Page. Flynn was caught red-handed. Carter Page is a nothing burger. Never arrested, indicted, just investigated due to Trump ties and his decade of working with Russia.
If you want to know more, read about it. Just stop lying it is was a BLM slush fund or anything of the like. BLM started in response to Trayvon Martin murder, post BP spill. Put up or shut up.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deepwa...izon_oil_spill
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-19-2020, 8:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Our death rate is almost exactly the same as Canada. Nice try. You are just trying to fabricate numbers. Numbers that can not even be verified by any means. We in this country have fabricated death numbers higher because their is a financial incentive to do so.

You really think that a disease is going to care that you locked down an area for 2 weeks? Does not work that way. Delusion at its finest.

You don't care about people. You are just a rich a$$ elite who can afford to sit back and isolate. At the time, every single protest was a WAY WAY WAY over the top gathering of people seen in this country to that point. Way over by a 1000 times since COVID broke out. Not a Fing word from you or the media. Now that Trump is trying to do a rally (and you have ZERO ACTUAL DETAILS), it is the worst tragedy known to man and YOU and the MEDIA are here to save all those poor dumb necks who want to go. Get the F out of here. Tell me how you are saving people when you commie friends show up to try and beat up more Trump supporters.
Are you stoned again? Canada has had 100,000 cases, 8350 deaths. USA is at 2.3 Million cases and over 120,000 deaths. Thats the same? Math much? 120,000 is a bigger number than 8350. Right, all the numbers are just made up. Death per 1 million population, again USA, 366, canada 220. Which is bigger? Go home with that BS.
I am isolating because i think that is my best course of action, i didnt allow cost to me to come in front of health decisions. It was a common refrain and news outlets spoke of the risk protesters were taking daily. Protesters decided it was a higher calling to protest for a cause and risk covid.
I never stated it was the worst tragedy in history. I said it was a BAD decision by Trump to hold a rally in Tulsa as they are experiencing their largest Covid outbreak ever. Think im lying, go look, quote me.
Trump is panicked and does not care about the safety of any americans, his only concern is self concern. You still have not come up with one single other entity gathering 19,000 indoors. Tells me you cant and grifter is just continuing his grift. He does not care, it would turn his stomach and impinge on his coastal eliteness to sit down and even talk to you. He is repulsed by regular folk like us... yet you sit on your butt and lie for him. dolt.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-19-2020, 8:43 AM Reply   
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

Go ahead, spin it. Its just a hoax.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-19-2020, 8:49 AM Reply   
Here is your Tulsa Covid update Delta.
https://fox8.com/news/tulsa-mayor-de...t-trump-rally/
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-19-2020, 11:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Are you stoned again? Canada has had 100,000 cases, 8350 deaths. USA is at 2.3 Million cases and over 120,000 deaths. Thats the same? Math much? 120,000 is a bigger number than 8350. Right, all the numbers are just made up. Death per 1 million population, again USA, 366, canada 220. Which is bigger? Go home with that BS.
I am isolating because i think that is my best course of action, i didnt allow cost to me to come in front of health decisions. It was a common refrain and news outlets spoke of the risk protesters were taking daily. Protesters decided it was a higher calling to protest for a cause and risk covid.
I never stated it was the worst tragedy in history. I said it was a BAD decision by Trump to hold a rally in Tulsa as they are experiencing their largest Covid outbreak ever. Think im lying, go look, quote me.
Trump is panicked and does not care about the safety of any americans, his only concern is self concern. You still have not come up with one single other entity gathering 19,000 indoors. Tells me you cant and grifter is just continuing his grift. He does not care, it would turn his stomach and impinge on his coastal eliteness to sit down and even talk to you. He is repulsed by regular folk like us... yet you sit on your butt and lie for him. dolt.
I does not matter what the event is, a rally, a protest, a rioting, Its the decision on the people to go or attend, or riot or protest or go out to eat, hit the amusement park. What ever Trump has the right and so does biden to have rallies. People can decide. Thats it. its ok to stay home, its ok to not work, as long as other do not have to pay for your decisions.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-19-2020, 12:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
I does not matter what the event is, a rally, a protest, a rioting, Its the decision on the people to go or attend, or riot or protest or go out to eat, hit the amusement park. What ever Trump has the right and so does biden to have rallies. People can decide. Thats it. its ok to stay home, its ok to not work, as long as other do not have to pay for your decisions.
Ok. He is the only one on the continent putting a crowd together indoors. No one else. No NBA, no MLB, no NHL, no college sports, no high school sports, no concerts, no crowds anywhere. Just a trump rally. This makes sense? Why? Seems like a really bad idea, thoughtless. Shameless. Apparently some people are not qualified to decide on their own. Not qualified to sign the agreement they wont sue if they get sick. They are brainwashed, just like all the Jim Jones Kool-aid drinkers, right? I dont see Biden doing anything at all like this. or anyone else.
Have fun, dont say i didnt warn.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-19-2020, 1:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ok. He is the only one on the continent putting a crowd together indoors. No one else. No NBA, no MLB, no NHL, no college sports, no high school sports, no concerts, no crowds anywhere. Just a trump rally. This makes sense? Why? Seems like a really bad idea, thoughtless. Shameless. Apparently some people are not qualified to decide on their own. Not qualified to sign the agreement they wont sue if they get sick. They are brainwashed, just like all the Jim Jones Kool-aid drinkers, right? I dont see Biden doing anything at all like this. or anyone else.
we have millions of people protesting/ rioting for 10's of hours yelling, screaming, crying for 20
+days you could have a licking contest in the stadium and have less spread
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-19-2020, 1:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
oh, not to mention, the people saying its wrong to rally are the people protesting and looting and rioting and breaking the rules, if we want to get factual. So lets cut the BS and let people do what they want to do, within common sense. put on your mask, wash your hands, take temps, stay home if sick and get over it. obviously, people are willing to get ******* to bellybutton for 12 hours straight, in a arm holding, protest line, and know one seems to care.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-19-2020, 2:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
oh, not to mention, the people saying its wrong to rally are the people protesting and looting and rioting and breaking the rules, if we want to get factual. So lets cut the BS and let people do what they want to do, within common sense. put on your mask, wash your hands, take temps, stay home if sick and get over it. obviously, people are willing to get ******* to bellybutton for 12 hours straight, in a arm holding, protest line, and know one seems to care.
Yo, I havent protested. I havnt looted. I havnt rioted. I havnt broken any rules. Careful when you say
"the people saying are the people that"...
You are over generalizing. I havnt heard a single looter, rioter or rule breaker talking about covid, not one. You?
Common sense? Really? Stuffing 19000 people into an indoor arena during a pandemic? In a city experiencing their worst week? You want to talk common sense? A 1st grader could tell you, not a good idea.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-19-2020, 3:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yo, I havent protested. I havnt looted. I havnt rioted. I havnt broken any rules. Careful when you say
"the people saying are the people that"...
You are over generalizing. I havnt heard a single looter, rioter or rule breaker talking about covid, not one. You?
Common sense? Really? Stuffing 19000 people into an indoor arena during a pandemic? In a city experiencing their worst week? You want to talk common sense? A 1st grader could tell you, not a good idea.
I am not saying you or I are going to a protest or a rally, but people want to, so be it. Its impossible to control every aspect of this virus. We shut down, pummeled the new cycles for 3 months, made sure everyone is aware of the covid and now its time to let people make their own decisions. It you stay away, you don't have to worry about it. Do whats best for you! I don't want anyone to get sick. Either weather the storm, or decide what risk you can manage.

As for common sense, you cannot tell me that hundreds of thousands of people protesting for endless day is common sense. I don't think anyone thinks its a good idea to do anything but hide in your house, unless you are not worried about getting it.

This is kinda like AIDS, everyone understood the risks, but it did not stop people from having sex. I theory, based on the crazy decision our current culture is driving towards, we would have banned sex, until a vaccine. Really simple if you think about it, don't do it and you won't get it. Don't leave your house and you won't get covid

Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-19-2020, 7:06 PM Reply   
Well there’s the end to law enforcement in Colorado .

Great idea governor. Those of you living in that state better arm up before it’s too late.

https://lawandcrime.com/george-floyd...lice-officers/
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-20-2020, 7:24 AM Reply   
Will anybody care if there is a spike in cases after the trump rally?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-20-2020, 8:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Will anybody care if there is a spike in cases after the trump rally?
Not any more than during the Democrat riots. So funny to witness the Democrat hypocrisy now that the shoe is on the other foot.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-20-2020, 10:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Not any more than during the Democrat riots. So funny to witness the Democrat hypocrisy now that the shoe is on the other foot.
Doesn't worry me at all, if Darwin wants to thin the herd so be it. The world won't miss a few idiots on both sides of the aisle.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-20-2020, 10:31 AM Reply   
40 plus years of democratic policies , and nothing but the best amd brightest of the super kind in charge at the helm now. Breaking records daily. That account is great with the sports analogies lately. The other day it said Chicago hit for the cycle as it had shootings of 1 ,2,3, and 4 people all in the same day hahahahaha

Instead of a CHAZ zone we have a war zone . Guess how many of those were shot by police? A WHOPPING 1

Name:  141EE6EC-7566-405C-BD9C-378C47D75D10.jpeg
Views: 1184
Size:  168.9 KB
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-20-2020, 5:07 PM Reply   
Oh the irony

Isn’t being an image of a widely used/ known product one of the pinnacles of success ............arguably one of the highest honors one can receive? Just another prime example of the mental disorder known as liberalism.

Name:  E9242626-D9FE-4A3C-A1C2-D83B300C06A5.jpeg
Views: 1171
Size:  177.1 KB

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-20-2020 at 5:10 PM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-21-2020, 3:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Your link from earlier had the death rate at almost exactly the same.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-21-2020, 4:20 AM Reply   
Today marks the annual definition of mass confusion for the Democrats in Oakland, Ca: Father’s Day.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-21-2020, 6:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
today marks the annual definition of mass confusion for the democrats in oakland, ca: Father’s day.

Name:  ECEE75BB-3B34-4406-A69F-BE16F9BDFE39.jpg
Views: 1483
Size:  56.2 KB
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-21-2020, 6:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
I am not saying you or I are going to a protest or a rally, but people want to, so be it. Its impossible to control every aspect of this virus. We shut down, pummeled the new cycles for 3 months, made sure everyone is aware of the covid and now its time to let people make their own decisions. It you stay away, you don't have to worry about it. Do whats best for you! I don't want anyone to get sick. Either weather the storm, or decide what risk you can manage.

As for common sense, you cannot tell me that hundreds of thousands of people protesting for endless day is common sense. I don't think anyone thinks its a good idea to do anything but hide in your house, unless you are not worried about getting it.

This is kinda like AIDS, everyone understood the risks, but it did not stop people from having sex. I theory, based on the crazy decision our current culture is driving towards, we would have banned sex, until a vaccine. Really simple if you think about it, don't do it and you won't get it. Don't leave your house and you won't get covid

Hey Doug, You were right, I was wrong. People had more common sense than i had given them. I apologize. Only 6000 or so showed up to the rally. They cancelled outdoor speeches by Trump and Pence cause there was no crowd outside. Some trump supporters are brighter than i gave them credit for, my bad.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-21-2020, 8:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey Doug, You were right, I was wrong. People had more common sense than i had given them. I apologize. Only 6000 or so showed up to the rally. They cancelled outdoor speeches by Trump and Pence cause there was no crowd outside. Some trump supporters are brighter than i gave them credit for, my bad.
Haha yeah, the play by play on Trump learning about this in the air are hilarious. Poor twumpy; was looking forward to a full crowd and no one showed lol. They kept pumping him full of "1 million tickets requested" hot air all week; turns out they were gamed by Tiktok teenagers and kpop fans requesting hundreds of thousands of tickets - real interest was next to nil haha. Love it.

And Tom Petty's fam hits Trump with a cease and decist to top off the weekend

"Trump was in no way authorized to use this song to further a campaign that leaves too many Americans and common sense behind," the family said in a tweet Saturday.
"Both the late Tom Petty and his family firmly stand against racism and discrimination of any kind. Tom Petty would never want a song of his used for a campaign of hate. He liked to bring people together," according to the tweet.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-21-2020, 10:47 AM Reply   
You two idiots are hysterical.

Once again your sarcasm actually shows how idiot the liberal mind is. I k ow you want use it as an attack on Trumps popularity , but did you tho I for
One second people actually used common sense and abided by some safety precautions. Unlike the 1000’s of white guilt socialists marching for BLM in droves , republicans don’t actually need more government rules from their left leaning mentally retarded dictators/ governors to close everything down . I know you guys are used to everyone leading you by the hand and force feeding you your thoughts , but most right leaning people can make common sense choices without being told what to do .

Tom petty is a stoned out , irrelevant has been. Another prime subject to promote to lead the charge.

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-21-2020 at 10:50 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-21-2020, 12:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
You two idiots are hysterical.

Once again your sarcasm actually shows how idiot the liberal mind is. I k ow you want use it as an attack on Trumps popularity , but did you tho I for
One second people actually used common sense and abided by some safety precautions. Unlike the 1000’s of white guilt socialists marching for BLM in droves , republicans don’t actually need more government rules from their left leaning mentally retarded dictators/ governors to close everything down . I know you guys are used to everyone leading you by the hand and force feeding you your thoughts , but most right leaning people can make common sense choices without being told what to do .

Tom petty is a stoned out , irrelevant has been. Another prime subject to promote to lead the charge.
Tom Petty died in 2017. If a drugged out has been, Why is trump playing the drugged out has beens music? More has beens that have cease and desist orders... Stones sued. Neil Young, Steven Tyler (Aerosmith), Adele, R.E.M, Estate of George Harrison, Pavarotti's widow...
I admitted i was wrong and apologized to Doug.
Sorry you are not allowed to turn off your uniform cams anymore and you lost your get out of jail free card.
You act like there is something wrong with white people protesting with BLM. Why?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-21-2020, 12:05 PM Reply   
Tom Petty's dead, you idiot, lol. Even if you didn't know that, your reading comprehension is (unsurprisingly) pathetic. Not just about TP (who was no irrelevant has-been when he was still with us) but also in general - I said nothing about Trump's popularity - I was pointing out his idiotic staff got gamed by a bunch of teens lol.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-21-2020, 2:20 PM Reply   
A very minor setback at best for Trump & Co. and something the left will hang its hat on for as long as it will hold it for them. Enjoy your 15 minutes, libtards! Yeah, the Red-Chink-owned, parasitic spyware TikTok is something libtards are real happy to have in this country. Besides the Chinese themselves, who else would love the Chinese to take over the world and tear down America more than the democrats? NO ONE. Big surprise that the commie, AOC was touting its merits and the fallout from the prank pulled on the Trump rally. TikTok was under national security review before any of this. Curious to see what happens there.

I'm also still waiting to hear what the GDP is of the world's latest country, CHOP. Besides butt-hurt, cynicism, fake outrage and bong exhaust, what is their biggest export?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-21-2020, 2:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Sometimes I wonder what it's like to be a felonious, dope smoking/growing, time-thieving libtard who came on here lying and claiming to be an objective conservative like you did. What kind of loser goes on any forum posing as something he's not, just to gain some supposed advantage? It makes me think you're a creeper on other forums as well, posing as a teen-aged girl. Seriously, you are in the top 5 people to "grace" WW with your "input." You're like a "level ten" genius. You probably have a barbed-wire MC too. Only you just bought it three years ago. Is your real name Lon? You deserve a spot on the WW mural that hasn't been updated for awhile. We don't need a picture of you, just a Massingill box strategically placed.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-22-2020, 3:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Tom Petty died in 2017. If a drugged out has been, Why is trump playing the drugged out has beens music? More has beens that have cease and desist orders... Stones sued. Neil Young, Steven Tyler (Aerosmith), Adele, R.E.M, Estate of George Harrison, Pavarotti's widow...
I admitted i was wrong and apologized to Doug.
Sorry you are not allowed to turn off your uniform cams anymore and you lost your get out of jail free card.
You act like there is something wrong with white people protesting with BLM. Why?
Just wondering where all those white people and BLM heads are this morning ? Apparently the actual black community isn’t getting the BLM message because gun violence is breaking records daily.

Here is the exact reason BLM is a race baiting , heaping pile of nothing and will never be taken seriously by anyone with a 1/4 of a brain. Including the most successful black Americans. The whites and working class blacks supporting this bs organization, which was designed to pump the left with money and start a war to turn the nations police into a nationalized police force , have mush for brains. They’ve been brainwashed by social media and the fake national news media to be baited into a race war that doesn’t exist. Where are all these whites marching today protesting the actual issue plaguing black lives ? You know gun violence committed by blacks on blacks ? You know the actual issue that’s responsible for 99% of actual gun deaths to blacks. That portion seems to escape the BLM narrative. Crickets a out any of it. Where are all the protests of the black officers assassinated during the riots ? We’re are all the protests for the black toddlers killed bu gunfire ? Where are all the protests by BLM of blacks killed by blacks at record numbers this year?

Once again their martyrs are all felons with long rap sheets who’s actions dictated their outcomes. Name me 5 cases in the past 8yrs in which BLM chose to elevate to the forefront in which a black man was unarmed , hands in the air , fully cooperative, and was shot by Police for simply being black ? When you get here to Chicago and want to show your white guilt, support for BLM , and start marching through the actual area of the people responsible for killing the most black lives ,pm me and I’ll be happy to watch and record you walk around the neighborhoods with your warm and fuzzy heart to help you lose your white privilege.

Just wondering what you do to help the black community on a daily basis ? What do all these snowflakes do daily to help the black community? I know that over 700,000 people who don uniform daily are actually agreed to put their life on the line daily to protect these same communities for 8-10-12hrsa day if not more to protect blacks from the criminal element in their communities. In one day they’ve done 10 fold to what these gum flappers on social media have done their entire lives. So spare me the BLM lecture......instead educate yourself on the actual real life scenario plaguing the black community.......,,,,,,,because it sure ain’t racist white police. Democrats are the ones killing blacks and keeping blacks believing they’re an inferior race in order to keep a voting base. Outside the kk and other white supremacist groups who is preaching blacks are inferior ? I’ll give you a hint.,,.,.,it’s the huge elephant in the room.

Name:  FB6E66AB-B375-4C83-B8B0-D6AD79F4FF89.jpeg
Views: 1478
Size:  165.9 KB

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-22-2020 at 3:38 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-22-2020, 4:18 AM Reply   
Interesting those numbers came on Father’s Day weekend.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-22-2020, 5:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
A very minor setback at best for Trump & Co. and something the left will hang its hat on for as long as it will hold it for them. Enjoy your 15 minutes, libtards! Yeah, the Red-Chink-owned, parasitic spyware TikTok is something libtards are real happy to have in this country. Besides the Chinese themselves, who else would love the Chinese to take over the world and tear down America more than the democrats? NO ONE. Big surprise that the commie, AOC was touting its merits and the fallout from the prank pulled on the Trump rally. TikTok was under national security review before any of this. Curious to see what happens there.

I'm also still waiting to hear what the GDP is of the world's latest country, CHOP. Besides butt-hurt, cynicism, fake outrage and bong exhaust, what is their biggest export?
Probably a little more than a minor setback, Trump seems pretty pissed. Pissed that the news of 6 staffers testing positive and the news went public. Pissed his Boy Parcels flubbed the rally. Congrats tho, he was able to drink a glass of water with only one hand, those are some awesome presidential qualifications if you can live with absolute minimum standards.
Tic-Tok, tic-tok sounds like a clock ticking down on a one term presidunce. What you dont like capitalism now? Trump loves China, asked their Prez to help him get elected, cmon, buy some soybeans, please. What happens when the US GDP is a negative number for 2020?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-22-2020, 5:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Sometimes I wonder what it's like to be a felonious, dope smoking/growing, time-thieving libtard who came on here lying and claiming to be an objective conservative like you did. What kind of loser goes on any forum posing as something he's not, just to gain some supposed advantage? It makes me think you're a creeper on other forums as well, posing as a teen-aged girl. Seriously, you are in the top 5 people to "grace" WW with your "input." You're like a "level ten" genius. You probably have a barbed-wire MC too. Only you just bought it three years ago. Is your real name Lon? You deserve a spot on the WW mural that hasn't been updated for awhile. We don't need a picture of you, just a Massingill box strategically placed.
No need to wonder, Its awesome bro, take it from me!
Remind me of the lies, memory is a little smoky.
Im still a fiscal conservative, the Republican party is not. Dems arnt either but they have too many other benefits and the Rs are just criminal. I wont back losers. Nope, i dont creep, im pretty open. I did get a kick out of the level 10 reference, classic thread! Easy there pal, Ive been a boat owner since i was 16. Im a clearly a Nautique guy. No ink. Feel free to let your imagination and generalizations of things you dont like consume you. I put a big transaction together over the weekend, got paper work to finish. Be back later.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-22-2020, 6:11 AM Reply   
Just imagine for a moment if Obama ever tried to pull something like this. Of course, as is typical with this administration, they are relatively incompetent and the investigations of Trump's cronies will go on as there's no way they can cram their stooge in before November.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/judge-...ral-prosecutor
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-22-2020, 6:56 AM Reply   
I can't wait for the tables to turn on the tic tok thing. then The dems and media will be call foul
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-22-2020, 7:16 AM Reply   
They just need more money. That’s the issue. Maybe they should send in some social workers. Or, I bet if they diverted some money from the CPD budget they could build low income housing . We all know lack of affordable housing is what causes all the violence.

Name:  A704CC38-D22C-4BF6-95A1-FBA01ACADB28.jpeg
Views: 1451
Size:  156.2 KB
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-22-2020, 7:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
I can't wait for the tables to turn on the tic tok thing. then The dems and media will be call foul
Don’t worry I am sure Pelosi, AOC , Biden and Hillary launched an immediate investigation in foreign powers influencing election results based on the evidence.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-22-2020, 7:21 AM Reply   
The level of tech ignorance on this site is impressive, if not unsurprising lol.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-22-2020, 7:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
The level of factual ignorance on this site is impressive, if not unsurprising lol.
Fixed that for you
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-22-2020, 8:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Don’t worry I am sure Pelosi, AOC , Biden and Hillary launched an immediate investigation in foreign powers influencing election results based on the evidence.
Speaking of ignorance, does Biden or Clinton have ANY power right now? Thought they were both civilians. Then there is that pesky fact that tic-tok isnt a country.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-22-2020, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Speaking of ignorance, does Biden or Clinton have ANY power right now? Thought they were both civilians. Then there is that pesky fact that tic-tok isnt a country.
Right cuz their payroll and influence is suddenly gone in civilian life? Their news interviews , commentary, and fact Biden is currently running for office means nothing? Do you like grilling or do you really believe the stuff you post?

Love to hear your take on BLM and what it stands for and why you support it

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-22-2020 at 8:17 AM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-22-2020, 8:19 AM Reply   
Happy Juneteenth. It’s been an exceptional celebration by those it matters to most.

0 killed by those pesky trigger happy police

Look at the lower stat. That is 12am-445am Less than 5hr span.

Name:  EF7F06BE-483E-427D-845F-B778AEDEB293.jpeg
Views: 1426
Size:  156.4 KB

Name:  CEEBACD1-FF12-4670-8D3D-AB9BF177728E.jpg
Views: 1410
Size:  157.4 KB

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-22-2020 at 8:28 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-22-2020, 8:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Right cuz their payroll and influence is suddenly gone in civilian life? Their news interviews , commentary, and fact Biden is currently running for office means nothing? Do you like grilling or do you really believe the stuff you post?

Love to hear your take on BLM and what it stands for and why you support it
I dont think they could launch an investigation is all I point out. Honestly, i havnt seen Biden say much of anything recently. Apparently shutting up works well as thedonald cant shut up and continues to shoot himself in the foot, often. Down double digits last i heard.
Grilling? I dont get it. Pretty sure you dont want my BBQ recipes.
BLM stands for Black Lives Matter, its a large uprising in the USA. Blacks feel that that there is systematic race issues that really need to be improved. I agree that we need to work on numerous race issues. When i say "we", i mean all sides, black, white and everyone else needs to get their act together. We all have plenty of room for improvement. Fair take?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-22-2020, 9:28 AM Reply   
Rod already cleared up for all of us that Biden is not Trump's rival (hence no issues with the "perfect call"!)

Oh two more Tulsa rally staffers just tested positive for the 'rona today. Smashing success! Parscale's job definitely isn't in jeopardy - he's one of the only the best crew.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-22-2020, 10:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Rod already cleared up for all of us that Biden is not Trump's rival (hence no issues with the "perfect call"!)

Oh two more Tulsa rally staffers just tested positive for the 'rona today. Smashing success! Parscale's job definitely isn't in jeopardy - he's one of the only the best crew.
Youre right! My smoky memory aint what it used to be.
Que Delta to come on in and pretzel logic he never said that.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-22-2020, 11:52 AM Reply   
careful about the gloating.... remember that about this time in the 2016 cycle Trump had fired Cory Lewendowski and hired Manafort. Hillary was up by 12 points.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-22-2020, 7:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
I dont think they could launch an investigation is all I point out. Honestly, i havnt seen Biden say much of anything recently. Apparently shutting up works well as thedonald cant shut up and continues to shoot himself in the foot, often. Down double digits last i heard.
Grilling? I dont get it. Pretty sure you dont want my BBQ recipes.
BLM stands for Black Lives Matter, its a large uprising in the USA. Blacks feel that that there is systematic race issues that really need to be improved. I agree that we need to work on numerous race issues. When i say "we", i mean all sides, black, white and everyone else needs to get their act together. We all have plenty of room for improvement. Fair take?
Trolling not grilling , But I’ll take some recipes for the grille anytime

So why is it Black Lives Matter is only around when it involves a white law enforcement officer vs a violent felon , and yet invisible when it comes to the actual violence of their own culture ? Why is it you never hear the actual stats of what the claim is systemic ? Still waiting for you to supply the actual cases they’ve supported tand thrust to the forefront that actually prove the systemic racism of police murdering unarmed cooperative blacks for which they deem necessary to burned down their own neighborhoods and cities for over the past 6-7 yrs. Can you name 5 programs BLM has funneled cash to in order to better black lives in the communities ? If they cared so much about black lives why aren’t they marching and screaming about murders of black by other blacks because that’s who’s responsible for over 98 percent of the murdered blacks in this country. The police shoot less than 1% , explain why that’s their forefront if they’re so concerned about black lives ? Where’s the Rhetoric of “we as community need to act better towards our fellow African Americans and the police”.

I don’t need to improve my relationship with the black community, and millions of other Americans just like me don’t either. The expectation that a majority of America is racist is complete bull**** just like their belief a majority of the police are racist. So no that’s not a fair take .

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-22-2020 at 7:16 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-22-2020, 8:10 PM Reply   
Pretty funny Trump got trolled by a bunch of wet teenagers. How long until he declares K-Pop a terrorist organisation?
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       06-22-2020, 11:54 PM Reply   

Last edited by bcd; 06-22-2020 at 11:58 PM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-23-2020, 12:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trolling not grilling , But I’ll take some recipes for the grille anytime

So why is it Black Lives Matter is only around when it involves a white law enforcement officer vs a violent felon , and yet invisible when it comes to the actual violence of their own culture ?
Right? How come the police union doesn't represent fire fighters? Why doesn't AARP represent the interests of children?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-23-2020, 1:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Right? How come the police union doesn't represent fire fighters? Why doesn't AARP represent the interests of children?
Congratulations. You have just proven you’re part of the problem. Nay, you are the problem. You’re completely denying the open truth and instead saying, “look look over here.” This is dishonest at its core, as are most things from the left. Shame on you.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-23-2020, 2:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Congratulations. You have just proven you’re part of the problem. Nay, you are the problem. You’re completely denying the open truth and instead saying, “look look over here.” This is dishonest at its core, as are most things from the left. Shame on you.
LOL this is exactly what your response is to everything, you shameless hypocrite. Trump is a horrible person, serial adulterer, shameless grifter - hey none of it matters because JUST THINK WHAT DEMS WOULD DO IN POWER. You literally say this here every week - your entire justification for supporting Trump is built on ends justifying the means based on your ridiculous fantasy of and hatred for "the other."
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-23-2020, 2:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
LOL this is exactly what your response is to everything, you shameless hypocrite. Trump is a horrible person, serial adulterer, shameless grifter - hey none of it matters because JUST THINK WHAT DEMS WOULD DO IN POWER. You literally say this here every week - your entire justification for supporting Trump is built on ends justifying the means based on your ridiculous fantasy of and hatred for "the other."
There’s no fantasy involved. It’s painfully clear what your side wants to do with any newfound power. Need an example? CHOP is your side’s utopia and it’s run exactly like the left runs everything. We’re only now seeing the chickens come home to roost there and it didn’t take long. You people bask in your own filth like pigs in mud. Just look around CHOP and see the destruction, the vandalism and the graffiti. Since that’s the best it’ll ever be when your side has any autonomy, I think it’s clear that a deeply, deeply flawed person like Trump will win in a landslide despite what the MSM’s propaganda says.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-23-2020, 3:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
No need to wonder, Its awesome bro, take it from me!
Remind me of the lies, memory is a little smoky.
Im still a fiscal conservative, the Republican party is not. Dems arnt either but they have too many other benefits and the Rs are just criminal. I wont back losers. Nope, i dont creep, im pretty open. I did get a kick out of the level 10 reference, classic thread! Easy there pal, Ive been a boat owner since i was 16. Im a clearly a Nautique guy. No ink. Feel free to let your imagination and generalizations of things you dont like consume you. I put a big transaction together over the weekend, got paper work to finish. Be back later.
The entire genesis of you being here is a lie.

“Fiscal conservative“ and social libtard with no morals. Unfortunately, you’re a dime a dozen now. There’s a name for that: greedy democrat.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-23-2020, 3:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
There’s no fantasy involved. It’s painfully clear what your side wants to do with any newfound power. Need an example? CHOP is your side’s utopia and it’s run exactly like the left runs everything. We’re only now seeing the chickens come home to roost there and it didn’t take long. You people bask in your own filth like pigs in mud. Just look around CHOP and see the destruction, the vandalism and the graffiti. Since that’s the best it’ll ever be when your side has any autonomy, I think it’s clear that a deeply, deeply flawed person like Trump will win in a landslide despite what the MSM’s propaganda says.
Believers in fantasy do not believe it to be fantasy, genius. And if you think CHOP in any way represents Biden voters, you might as well believe that all Trump voters are Westboro church members (I know you hold with their basic tenets, but I don't lump everyone else in with you).
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-23-2020, 3:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Isn’t the ends justifying the means exactly what we all are guilty of? I’m sure you voted for Hildabeast so does that mean you’re as corrupt as her and do you endorse her every move? I didn’t vote for Trump because I liked him or thought highly of him in any way. In fact, I personally despise virtually every part of his personality, his ego and the way he’s run his personal life. Wasn’t it you libtards who said it doesn’t matter what people do in their personal lives when Der Schlick Meister, Bill Clinton was out getting hummers from an intern? Or how bout that Barney Frank or any other butt pirate being in office?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-23-2020, 3:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Believers in fantasy do not believe it to be fantasy, genius. And if you think CHOP in any way represents Biden voters, you might as well believe that all Trump voters are Westboro church members (I know you hold with their basic tenets, but I don't lump everyone else in with you).
Well, maybe you can explain the sympathetic reporting going on from the MSM’s perspective on CHOP and any and all protests/riots then. I’d say your side has been weighed and measured well and yes, your side clearly DOES support this crazy crap that’s been happening.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-23-2020, 3:22 AM Reply   
Seriously? It's been clear to any thinking person that this would be short lived. I believe the mayor has already signaled that they are shutting it down shortly. If the GOP had anything other than hypocrisy in its veins, they would have done the same with Trump long ago and taken their chances with Pence.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-23-2020, 3:30 AM Reply   
Quote:

He was absolutely not the demorat nominee. Trump is allowed to look into foreign corruption. next.....
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-23-2020, 4:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
For a group to say "this thing is a problem" is not to say "every other thing is not a problem."

It's like being "pro-life" and being ambivalent about rectifying poverty. Or choosing to be an oncologist rather than an ER doc.

Caring about one thing more than others doesn't mean the others aren't an issue, they just aren't *my* issue.

But if we are shaming folks, shame on the cops for excluding other first responders. All first responder lives matter, not just "blue" lives.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-23-2020, 4:21 AM Reply   
So as usual all the people supporting BLM can’t answer simple questions and give concrete examples that prove there needs to be a cause in the first place. Again , I ask of the martyrs BLM has claimed as their reason for existence and their right to riot and protest which ones were imminently gunned down by police ?

Comparing BLM to a Union is laughable? But to your point a police union is filled with policeman who have done the job, are well educated In their specific field , and want what’s best for those working in that field. Same can be said for the fire union. Police officers aren’t fighting for firefighter rights or demanding changes to Fortune 500 companies. Just curious how many subject matter experts BLM employs that have actually been a police officer or received any formal training or education on police policy and procedures ?

For the 3rd time !!!!!!!!

Quote:
So why is it Black Lives Matter is only around when it involves a white law enforcement officer vs a violent felon , and yet invisible when it comes to the actual violence of their own culture ? Why is it you never hear the actual stats of what the claim is systemic ? Still waiting for you to supply the actual cases they’ve supported tand thrust to the forefront that actually prove the systemic racism of police murdering unarmed cooperative blacks for which they deem necessary to burned down their own neighborhoods and cities for over the past 6-7 yrs. Can you name 5 programs BLM has funneled cash to in order to better black lives in the communities ? If they cared so much about black lives why aren’t they marching and screaming about murders of black by other blacks because that’s who’s responsible for over 98 percent of the murdered blacks in this country. The police shoot less than 1% , explain why that’s their forefront if they’re so concerned about black lives ? Where’s the Rhetoric of “we as community need to act better towards our fellow African Americans and the police”.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-23-2020, 4:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
For a group to say "this thing is a problem" is not to say "every other thing is not a problem."

It's like being "pro-life" and being ambivalent about rectifying poverty. Or choosing to be an oncologist rather than an ER doc.

Caring about one thing more than others doesn't mean the others aren't an issue, they just aren't *my* issue.

But if we are shaming folks, shame on the cops for excluding other first responders. All first responder lives matter, not just "blue" lives.
What problem are you referring to ? The less than 1/2 percent chance that a police officer makes a bad decision in an elevated stress , life or death situation ? You realize the malpractice death rate of Dr’s is over 25 times higher right? You realize an officer is over 8 times more
Likely to be killed by a black male than he is to discharge his weapon at one right? So you tell me what the focus should be

Shame on the cops for excluding everyone ??? Hahahahaha are you high , drunk , or just plain retarded ? The cops are vocal because they’re the ones being targeted you imbecile.

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-23-2020 at 4:34 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-23-2020, 4:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
I don’t need to improve my relationship with the black community, and millions of other Americans just like me don’t either. The expectation that a majority of America is racist is complete bull**** just like their belief a majority of the police are racist. So no that’s not a fair take .
No, im sure you dont.
Im sure you rarely see or experience racism. Other than you, who said the majority of America is racist? Not what i wrote. Other than you, who said majority of police are racist, not what i wrote? Why do you feel so threatened?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-23-2020, 4:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
No, im sure you dont.
Im sure you rarely see or experience racism. Other than you, who said the majority of America is racist? Not what i wrote. Other than you, who said majority of police are racist, not what i wrote? Why do you feel so threatened?
I don’t know if you just have a bad memory or are willfully ignorant of the words you typed

Quote:
When i say "we", i mean all sides, black, white and everyone else needs to get their act together. We all have plenty of room for improvement. Fair take?

Do you not understand what the terms “Everyone else “ and “we all” mean in the context of your statements. Everyone else doesn’t need to get their **** together. Certain people do ...but not everyone .

“We all” have plenty of room for improvement .......no we all don’t. There are plenty of people throughout this country that don’t need to change a thing.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-23-2020, 5:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
I don’t know if you just have a bad memory or are willfully ignorant of the words you typed

Do you not understand what the terms “Everyone else “ and “we all” mean in the context of your statements. Everyone else doesn’t need to get their **** together. Certain people do ...but not everyone .

“We all” have plenty of room for improvement .......no we all don’t. There are plenty of people throughout this country that don’t need to change a thing.
Can you not read, its right in front of you.
It says
When i say "we" I mean I mean all sides, Black, white and everyone else

I specified what it meant, wrote it out clear as day. You choose to change the script.
Yes, everyone needs to get their act together and get better. I defined my meaning, you distorted it. Didnt you?
If you think "certain people" dont need to change, You are a problem. You think you are better, you are not. You are the same as the rest of us. no more, no less.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-23-2020, 5:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Tom Petty died in 2017.
This was on Faux News web site today.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...has-died-at-66
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-23-2020, 5:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
This was on Faux News web site today.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...has-died-at-66
They Woke.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-23-2020, 8:29 AM Reply   
Hmm, doesnt sound good for the DOJ. Who the heck is running the place?
https://judiciary.house.gov/uploaded...paign=4024-519
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-23-2020, 10:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
You marxist media should not have pushed Trump to the front of the line hoping it would be an easy win. Of course, he was the only president who actually came into office pro gay rights. maybe you are on to something.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-23-2020, 10:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
What problem are you referring to ? The less than 1/2 percent chance that a police officer makes a bad decision in an elevated stress , life or death situation ? You realize the malpractice death rate of Dr’s is over 25 times higher right? You realize an officer is over 8 times more
Likely to be killed by a black male than he is to discharge his weapon at one right? So you tell me what the focus should be

Shame on the cops for excluding everyone ??? Hahahahaha are you high , drunk , or just plain retarded ? The cops are vocal because they’re the ones being targeted you imbecile.
You will never get a straight answer. The attack on police is straight from Marx himself. These guys support Marxism thus they will not ever admit to what they are doing and supporting.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-23-2020, 10:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
You marxist media should not have pushed Trump to the front of the line hoping it would be an easy win. Of course, he was the only president who actually came into office pro gay rights. maybe you are on to something.
You have a strange definition of "pro"

https://www.hrc.org/blog/the-list-of...gbtq-community
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-23-2020, 10:43 AM Reply   
More fake BLM propaganda from the left. Somehow on the day of the BLM Nascar coverage a magical noose appeared out of nowhere in a pit garage monitored 24/7 by cameras and live security. The news cycle went nuts yet again of all the racism. The entire interview process had Bubba fans up in arms away we ya social media and the leftist propaganda sources ........but wait . Investigator from FBI and DOJ No federal charges after noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage stall was there in fall of 2019

Yup some more fake noooose.

Here is the alleged noose
Name:  3CEB1504-DD53-40AB-9D19-27982AC86E3A.jpg
Views: 1566
Size:  53.7 KB
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-23-2020, 11:11 AM Reply   
So familiar

Name:  F3CBD095-572E-40B5-96E7-BDF37E2AECAB.jpg
Views: 1142
Size:  78.7 KB
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-23-2020, 11:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
More fake BLM propaganda from the left. Somehow on the day of the BLM Nascar coverage a magical noose appeared out of nowhere in a pit garage monitored 24/7 by cameras and live security. The news cycle went nuts yet again of all the racism. The entire interview process had Bubba fans up in arms away we ya social media and the leftist propaganda sources ........but wait . Investigator from FBI and DOJ No federal charges after noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage stall was there in fall of 2019

Attachment 45758
Funny ,sad but funny. Its a garage door pull rope.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-23-2020, 11:52 AM Reply   
Quote:

Attachment 45758
Hey thats a lot like you completely re-writing my response. Totally fake.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-23-2020, 12:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hey thats a lot like you completely re-writing my response. Totally fake.
I quoted you word for word. You’re the one confused by your warped mind . What part of you blanket statement that everyone needs to improve can’t you understand is wrong.

There are plenty of people in America that live wonderful lives, have great values, and are the epitome of the American way . A good majority of Americans as a matter of fact. Your failure to understand and acknowledge that is mind boggling. I know you’ll be shocked but there are numerous people in our nation that make great role models that need to change absolutely nothing. Yet you seem to think everyone needs some change.

I am still waiting to see all your fact based arguments regarding the legitimacy of BLM. You know the examples of what make it a legitimate cause and why people should support it . You and pesos can’t seem to answer any of the tough legitimate questions .
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-23-2020, 12:31 PM Reply   
Read it.

Quote:
Quote:
When i say "we", i mean all sides, black, white and everyone else needs to get their act together. We all have plenty of room for improvement. Fair take?

I defined "Everyone else" and "we". Never said "Certain people do...but not all" EVERYONE, means all in any context. "No we all dont"
Yes you do.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-23-2020, 1:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Read it.

I defined "Everyone else" and "we". Never said "Certain people do...but not all" EVERYONE, means all in any context. "No we all dont"
Yes you do.
No **** Sherlock , that’s the issue , For the last and final time ................[U.]. There are plenty of people in this country that don’t need to change a thing they do and are model American citizens. [/U] That fact you think otherwise is lunacy . You really should consider moving to a communist country where you belong.

Still waiting for those facts !!!!!!!!!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-23-2020, 4:49 PM Reply   
Quote:

WTF is wrong with you???

First, you're saying poverty needs to be erased to make a pregnancy valid in your mind??? I guess Rod would be dead many times over if that were the case-given the poverty he says he endured growing up. And then you compare that to choosing a medical specialty as equivalent? Dude, have you been smoking 95sn's pipe?

As for your shame to cops, how many firemen get shot, abused, ambushed etc etc etc???

You're batting .000 today.