Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2020, 6:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
No one said this would be easy. Change takes time and effort. Policing is a tough job, Im sorry if you or any cop friends have been hurt during the protesting. Stay safe, stay strong.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/commen...racism_police/
You are so pathetic with your condescension. The biggest change that needs to happen has little to do with the fuzz. The change needs to happen to the thug culture and the white libtards that promote it as heroic. Your party, dickweeds that they are, has decided to call for defunding the police. Who the F are you A-wipes gonna call when someone is in your house at 1:00 am? Some unarmed community welfare servant? You people are a disgrace! Your party’s ideas are purely based on emotion. Defunding the police??? Who ever heard of that before this week and when did anyone ever discuss it as a real possibility? It’s pure, transparent, virtue signaling if there ever was any. All based on a lying, statistically-false narrative. Total libtard evil. You wouldn’t know truth if it bit you in the pesos. You just want to get those blacks back to eating the slop you put out into the libtard trough for them.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-08-2020, 7:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I’m certain we have multiple things on deck in case of emergency. Your country is a bottom feeder so you don’t know any better.
Uh huh, is that why NZ is covid free and the US has 1.1m active cases?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-09-2020, 2:18 AM Reply   
Interesting breakdown of potential electoral college scenarios in November, and the main map
Attached Images

Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-09-2020, 2:59 AM Reply   
I wish we could use all of this protest energy to get people to vote and force term limits. That is the only way to really invoke change. Both sides of the isle are the problem and it is certainly not the Presidents fault after 30+ years of our government running amuck!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-09-2020, 3:23 AM Reply   
bat****tery bingo LOL

amazing how the president is going to lose this election on twitter

Here's the video in questions in slomo; clearly he's recording with his phone (you can see the cam on) and gesturing as he's talking

Attached Images

Last edited by pesos; 06-09-2020 at 3:27 AM.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-09-2020, 3:39 AM Reply   
Looks like he was antagonizing the cops and they barely pushed him. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-09-2020, 3:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Looks like he was antagonizing the cops and they barely pushed him. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-09-2020, 3:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Agreed. You reap what you sow. Sick of idiots harassing the police.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-09-2020, 4:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
What kind of stupid, idiot liberal goes up to a long row of cops with riot gear, who are trying to slowly clear an area and tries to block their movements??? It's not like the cops outran him and mowed him down. The libtard went at the cops and lost. That's nothing more than your Darwinian religion at work. You, before all people should understand that. Mess with the bull, you get the horns. I would never walk into a group of protesters/rioters and try to block them or taunt them. That would literally be suicide.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-09-2020, 4:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Mess with the bull, you get the horns. I would never walk into a group of protesters/rioters and try to block them or taunt them. That would literally be suicide.
And yet throughout history, brave people have defied that logic. Sometimes the act of defiance itself, even in the face of certain defeat, can be more powerful than the foe. Geared up cops knocking down an old dude is a real powerful image, and those images can persist for years.

Ever seen this one?

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-09-2020, 5:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
And yet throughout history, brave people have defied that logic. Sometimes the act of defiance itself, even in the face of certain defeat, can be more powerful than the foe. Geared up cops knocking down an old dude is a real powerful image, and those images can persist for years.

Ever seen this one?

Tiananmen Square??? That's a completely bull$**** comparison, based on a false narrative and you know it. Stop with the disingenuous libtard reactions. Even you are smarter than that.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-09-2020, 5:31 AM Reply   
Trump was right, he could literally shoot someone in times square and mark would defend him.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-09-2020, 5:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
(markj) Join Date: Apr 2005 Today, 2:56 AM
Reply Quick Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy
Agreed. You reap what you sow. Sick of idiots harassing the police.
Its obvious to anyone with a brain this guy is Antifa. What a fool walking up to cops like that in broad daylight with both hands out in the open. They had no choice. You know that guy was concealing some type of weapon. Libtard.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-09-2020, 5:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Tiananmen Square??? That's a completely bull$**** comparison, based on a false narrative and you know it. Stop with the disingenuous libtard reactions. Even you are smarter than that.
Compare and contrast, please. How are these things different? Use some of that much touted GATE smartz of yours and convince us that these things are different, without using reductive insults and the like. I know you don't like to actually try, but when you do occasional kernels of wisdom pop out.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-09-2020, 5:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Compare and contrast, please. How are these things different? Use some of that much touted GATE smartz of yours and convince us that these things are different, without using reductive insults and the like. I know you don't like to actually try, but when you do occasional kernels of wisdom pop out.
The only kernels that pop out from Mark come from his bottom and it ain't wisdom.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-09-2020, 6:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Its obvious to anyone with a brain this guy is Antifa. What a fool walking up to cops like that in broad daylight with both hands out in the open. They had no choice. You know that guy was concealing some type of weapon. Libtard.
Where is your ****ing outrage for the store owners and police officers that have been KILLED by rioters? That dip**** deserved what he got. Liberal, republican or democrat.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-09-2020, 7:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Okay, I take it back. I guess you’re not smarter than that. Maybe later. No wind and the warm water is calling my name.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-09-2020, 7:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The only kernels that pop out from Mark come from his bottom and it ain't wisdom.
“Clean up on aisle 5!”
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-09-2020, 7:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Where is your ****ing outrage for the store owners and police officers that have been KILLED by rioters? That dip**** deserved what he got. Liberal, republican or democrat.
Amen.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-09-2020, 7:28 AM Reply   
Quote:

Did that guy kill store owners and cops? I’m not sure how not condoning cops pushing an old guy over is somehow an endorsement of cop killers. If retired folks are Antifa’s foot soldiers, is Antifa anything to even worry about?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-09-2020, 8:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Of course the looting, vandalism and police injury is outrageous. What is happening to small business owners is terrible. It's all symptoms of a sick system yet the politicians seem unwilling to really change anything. To be clear I think both democrats and republicans are in derelict of duty.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-09-2020, 8:42 AM Reply   
Lol
https://www.thedailybeast.com/oan-tr...aid-journalist
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-09-2020, 8:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
So one tweet from trump and you already believe a feeble 75 year old man is Antifa? Check yourself. You feel the same if I kicked your dads azz? What if trump tweeted your dad was a lib? It really doesnt take much to get the believers to move further towards fascism.
This is all about drumming up as much anger and hatred from his base as he can manage. Trump is testing the waters with what he can get people to believe. If he can get his base to believe that this 75 year old man was some antifa spy trying to kickstart a war.... how hard do you think its going to be to convince his supporters in oh say the rust belt that the election was stolen and they have to take it back.

This is all trying to push people towards violence. He knows we're close and his base wants blood, he just needs to figure out what will actually trigger it.

He is pushing a lie he heard on Russian TV, OAN. You now believe a Russian lie. Be proud. Be played.
Dont worry, the 2016 Russian interference didnt change a single vote. Divide and Conquer 2020.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2020, 8:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Of course the looting, vandalism and police injury is outrageous. What is happening to small business owners is terrible. It's all symptoms of a sick system yet the politicians seem unwilling to really change anything. To be clear I think both democrats and republicans are in derelict of duty.
Actually where most of the rioting occurred had democrats in all key leadership positions from 50 to 80 plus years. Hard to blame the R's for that. Minneapolis had democrat leadership for 50 years I believe. The plite of the black man either 1) was a secret to them 2) they did not care 3) there is nothing you can do for a population that simply does not want to conform t polite society so you manipulate them for votes anyway.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2020, 8:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Did that guy kill store owners and cops? I’m not sure how not condoning cops pushing an old guy over is somehow an endorsement of cop killers. If retired folks are Antifa’s foot soldiers, is Antifa anything to even worry about?
He did not. It is typical of the rotted liberal brain though. Police give legal orders to move on. This A hole obviously has other plans and gets pushed just like everyone else. They did not swing on him. he could have also tried to fall in such a way to make it look worse like the NBA and knocked himself out. Don't worry you guys will play this day and night and still avoid the obvious. The police have to deal with a public that very much does not want to play by "the white mans racists laws". You know. Don't kill or steal. Be kind to you neighbors kind of thing. Instead it is if your neighbor has it, steal it from him or her. I know it is not everyone, but it obviously is a large amount.

You want to defund the police. go ahead. I will laugh my fanny off when it comes out to your town. Let's see how LA does now that they have moved $150 million out of the police force.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2020, 8:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
So one tweet from trump and you already believe a feeble 75 year old man is Antifa? Check yourself. You feel the same if I kicked your dads azz? What if trump tweeted your dad was a lib? It really doesnt take much to get the believers to move further towards fascism.
This is all about drumming up as much anger and hatred from his base as he can manage. Trump is testing the waters with what he can get people to believe. If he can get his base to believe that this 75 year old man was some antifa spy trying to kickstart a war.... how hard do you think its going to be to convince his supporters in oh say the rust belt that the election was stolen and they have to take it back.

This is all trying to push people towards violence. He knows we're close and his base wants blood, he just needs to figure out what will actually trigger it.

He is pushing a lie he heard on Russian TV, OAN. You now believe a Russian lie. Be proud. Be played.
Dont worry, the 2016 Russian interference didnt change a single vote. Divide and Conquer 2020.
Does it matter. Democrats already beat up YET ANOTHER OLD MAN simply for having a MAGA had on. I have need talking about this behavior from you democrats for years on this thread alone. The police did not go beat up this old guy. they gave a lawful order and it turned out bad.

The people who have said the election was and will be stolen is democrats and people like Wes when Bush won. I don not believe a Republican has ever won an election that democrats did not say was stolen. It must be hard to believe that after all the fraud democrats do that they can not believe they still screwed it up.

Just get rid of the Russian lie already. That is turning day by day into exactly what we knew from day one. A hoax and a coup attempt at worst and a way to hamstring Trumps presidency at a minimum.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2020, 9:04 AM Reply   
Quote:

So democrats beating up normal citizens outside Trump rallys in 2016 did not cause people to want blood?

Democrats burning, beating up and intimidating Republican speakers on college campuses did not want people to call for blood?

Democrats burning/looting stores and murdering police officers all based on a lie that cops are racists does not cause people to want blood?

Democrats hijacking white women and making them get on their knees to apologize for being white on camera does not make people to want blood?

I want to hear more that Trump did this.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2020, 9:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
You do realize this behavior actually happens nearly weekly in the inner cities on a smaller scale. It just does not make the news. When it does make the news, it is not politically pressing kind of like how many black people were murdered this weekend by other black people and no one batted an eye about it. It is something I have talked about for over 10 years on this site. Not sure how any politician can change that behavior. Democrats are in charge of all these areas for generations. Unfortunately the only way these areas get better is through gentrification. Basically price people out of their own areas and disperse them. At the end of the day, the conversation about this is a lie. Cops are not racists. blacks murder blacks by the thousands each year. Rape and other violent crimes track accordingly. Blaming cops is just a marxist ploy to try and take down the system.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-09-2020, 9:25 AM Reply   
"Gentrification" Is that the answer to all the problems? Being more polite? Oh ok. Remind me again what is polite about how Trump behaves and talks?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-09-2020, 9:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Does it matter. Democrats already beat up YET ANOTHER OLD MAN simply for having a MAGA had on. I have need talking about this behavior from you democrats for years on this thread alone. The police did not go beat up this old guy. they gave a lawful order and it turned out bad.

The people who have said the election was and will be stolen is democrats and people like Wes when Bush won. I don not believe a Republican has ever won an election that democrats did not say was stolen. It must be hard to believe that after all the fraud democrats do that they can not believe they still screwed it up.

Just get rid of the Russian lie already. That is turning day by day into exactly what we knew from day one. A hoax and a coup attempt at worst and a way to hamstring Trumps presidency at a minimum.
I think you miss the point. Trump, with absolutely no evidence, said the old guy was Antifa and using some sort of scanner to block the cops calls or gain info. He watched on TV, got that info from a Russian reporter from OAN. He is SELF- destructing.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2020, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
"Gentrification" Is that the answer to all the problems? Being more polite? Oh ok. Remind me again what is polite about how Trump behaves and talks?
Can not ever have a honest discussion with communists now can we?

Gentrificaiton - "the process of renovating and improving a house or district so that it conforms to middle-class taste."

And Trump has what to do with 50 to 80 years of democrat rule of these cities and states? Can you tell me about how you talk about Trump in a polite fashion? The Media? This is not about polite though. This is about how black peoples greatest champions have not done a single thing for them. So, if you had to look at it what is going on?

Is it the champions really do not care? Possibly? If not, why? Are they racists? They certain started that way, however many of these cities with the so called racists cops have black mayors and police chiefs. Way to simple and to obvious of a lie to pawn it off as racism (even though this is exactly what this George Floyd thing is, calling the cop a racist when not a SINGLE REPORT has shown what the cops issue was). So if they are not racists, then what is it? Are laws about not killing your fellow man. in fact racists? What about getting blasted out of you mind high and breaking into someones home? Is that racist? My guess as much as some marxist wants to label it, the laws are not really racist no matter how much you want to say crack laws are racists. Crack is nasty and much more so than coke. If it is not actual racists at the top and killing your fellow man is not racists, then what is the problem? Why can these so called champions help out their communities? At a certain point, you have to look at the culture of the actual people.

What do you think these so called leaders ware talking about if they want more money in the hood? If they actually use it to build the urban areas you are going to get gentrification. We all know that is not what they going to do. They are still dealing with a population that nominally does not want to live that way. They will just use the money to make more entitlement systems where a few elites live off the hush money payments and use their position to continue to fuel the hate that will lead to the revolution that they really desire.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2020, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
I think you miss the point. Trump, with absolutely no evidence, said the old guy was Antifa and using some sort of scanner to block the cops calls or gain info. He watched on TV, got that info from a Russian reporter from OAN. He is SELF- destructing.
Your point was a Republican was ready for blood based on a tweet that you believe to be wrong. I am explaining that it is not a tweet but a continuous non stop action by you democrats that is going to lead to blood. It already has actually, at some point it is going to be from the other side.

And in your original point about "Trump" pushing for blood, you said we are close. Maybe Republicans are, you democrats been doing it to us for years now.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2020, 10:57 AM Reply   
And this is where defund the police is orginating. Funny how a single cop in a democrat city and state all of a sudden is the talking point for a country wide defund the police movement? Just like that? Don't think so.

https://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/...and-the-police

It is not the creation of a particular class but evolves from the absolute necessity that class society has of dealing with the class oppositions that divide it. For most people, the concept of State is associated with legislatures and politicians. This is a very partial view of its content. Besides these institutions must be added the bureaucracy, the judicial apparatus, the clergy, the media, the army, and... the police. The police are the first line of the “bodies of armed men” (4) that are intended to defend the interest of the ruling class. If their real function was to stop crime, they would arrest every capitalist on the planet, as these are the true criminals and their regime the real source of all crime.

Unlike the worker whose interest is to get rid of the boss’s rule, the existence of the police is directly tied to the maintenance of the State and capitalist property relations. In this sense, in no way can cops or prison guards be seen as members of the working class as the trade unions would want us to believe. (5) Unfortunately, the trade unions are not the sole promoters of this misconception.

(4) Today, we must add that women are now an integral part of these "armed bodies of men".
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-09-2020, 12:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Your point was a Republican was ready for blood based on a tweet that you believe to be wrong. I am explaining that it is not a tweet but a continuous non stop action by you democrats that is going to lead to blood. It already has actually, at some point it is going to be from the other side.

And in your original point about "Trump" pushing for blood, you said we are close. Maybe Republicans are, you democrats been doing it to us for years now.
No, that isnt the point. The POTUS tweeted something he watched on TV by the Russian reporter from OAN. He said that the old man is Antifa and that he had a scanner to thwart the police effort. He said this without any evidence, he just watched it on TV.
My take is that HE is just testing the waters, see just how much BS his base will believe.
Would you like to present the case his tweet is true? or just blame his lie on Dems?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-09-2020, 1:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
No, that isnt the point. The POTUS tweeted something he watched on TV by the Russian reporter from OAN. He said that the old man is Antifa and that he had a scanner to thwart the police effort. He said this without any evidence, he just watched it on TV.
My take is that HE is just testing the waters, see just how much BS his base will believe.
Would you like to present the case his tweet is true? or just blame his lie on Dems?
Delta is just a bit salty because this old guy is getting some sympathy and he is a Catholic so not even a real Christian, If it turns out he also votes democrat Delta's head will explode.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-09-2020, 1:58 PM Reply   
here is the cell phone video before he was pushed. what happened to his helmet? He said he came down to have some fun. Weird
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYwJHtfWA_Q

Why would a 75 year old man come to a protest to have fun? brought a helmet, but did not have it on when he was moving towards the police. What was the waving of the cell phone around the officers waste all about? Where did his helmet go? did he come by motorcycle? i have never been to a protest, should I prep and get a helmet? Did he leave it on the ground? maybe someone stole it? Very strange.

Last edited by dougr; 06-09-2020 at 2:03 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-09-2020, 4:48 PM Reply   
Back to the regularly scheduled COVID Hoax

Illinois Governor who still keeps the state closed while his wife travels to their vacation home Florida marches in a 1000 person protest. Said fatass tyrant has been spending his time just across the boarder in Wisconsin at his horse farm eating out at restaurants in Wisconsin’s tourist Mecca Lake Geneva because their high end restaurants have been open.

Wha happened to no groups of 10 or more? Why can’t restaurants open and activities resume in Illinois if you partake in them across the boarder ? I thought science requires us to stay quarantined ? What a complete and utter farce . Sounds Ike tyranny to me.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/20...floyd-matteson

Name:  D97A2510-45E1-4FC1-87DD-E628D7C16678.jpeg
Views: 1497
Size:  130.2 KB
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-09-2020, 4:59 PM Reply   
About time someone didn’t take a knee !!!!!!

https://youtu.be/PKuI202GDaw

• If a dude pretends to be a woman, you are required to pretend to agree with him.
• Somehow it’s un-American for the census to count how many Americans are in America.
• Russians influencing our elections are bad, but illegals voting in our elections are good.
• It was cool for Joe Biden to "blackmail" the President of Ukraine, but it’s an impeachable offense if Donald Trump inquires about it.
• Twenty is too young to drink a beer, but eighteen is old enough to vote.
• People who have never owned slaves should pay slavery reparations to people who have never been slaves.
• Inflammatory rhetoric is outrageous, but harassing people in restaurants is virtuous.
• People who have never been to college should pay the debts of college students who took out huge loans for their degrees.
• Immigrants with tuberculosis and polio are welcome, but you’d better be able to prove your dog is vaccinated.
• Irish doctors and German engineers who want to immigrate must go through a rigorous vetting process, but any illiterate gang-bangers who jump the southern fence are welcome.
• $5 billion for border security is too expensive, but $1.5 trillion for “free” health care is not.
• If you cheat to get into college you go to prison, but if you cheat to get into the country you go to college for free.
• People who say there is no such thing as gender are demanding a female President.
• We see other countries going Socialist and collapsing, but it seems like a great plan to us.
• Some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, and other people are not held responsible for what they are doing right now.
• Criminals are catch-and-released to hurt more people, but stopping them is bad because it's a violation of THEIR rights.
• And pointing out all this hypocrisy somehow makes us "racists"?!

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-09-2020 at 5:07 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-09-2020, 8:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
“Clean up on aisle 5!”
Lol, very good
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-10-2020, 1:31 AM Reply   
Quote:

I never once said he was antifa. I don't care what he is. He was trying to cause problems and got pushed out of the way. If he was too feeble he shouldn't have been there. My dad is 80 but I am certain he could drag you out of your moms basement by your diaper and had your ass to you.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-10-2020, 2:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
I never once said he was antifa. I don't care what he is. He was trying to cause problems and got pushed out of the way. If he was too feeble he shouldn't have been there. My dad is 80 but I am certain he could drag you out of your moms basement by your diaper and had your ass to you.
LOL LOL LOL! Thanks. I’ve gotta work all day at a DMV office today and you’ve just given me something to laugh about while working.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-10-2020, 4:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Back to the regularly scheduled COVID Hoax

Illinois Governor who still keeps the state closed while his wife travels to their vacation home Florida marches in a 1000 person protest. Said fatass tyrant has been spending his time just across the boarder in Wisconsin at his horse farm eating out at restaurants in Wisconsin’s tourist Mecca Lake Geneva because their high end restaurants have been open.

Wha happened to no groups of 10 or more? Why can’t restaurants open and activities resume in Illinois if you partake in them across the boarder ? I thought science requires us to stay quarantined ? What a complete and utter farce . Sounds Ike tyranny to me.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/20...floyd-matteson

Attachment 45729
Seems you are conflating Covid and protesting. Two different topics, and yes it is difficult to stay covid safe in the middle of a protest. Restaurants? Are you have trouble getting food? Relax man. We all have to play by the rules, isnt that how policing works? If we all play by the rules we dont have trouble? Take care of yourself first, wear your mask, set the example for the uneducated. 2 weeks ago 13 states had increasing Covid new cases, this week it was 23 states. Arizona, Utah and N. Carolina nearing hospital ICU capacity. Its getting worse right now, not better. Experts are tying the increased cases directly to early opening, no masks... Another week or so and increased cases from protesting will prob show up. I see a lot of bad mask management in protest photos.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-10-2020, 4:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Delta is just a bit salty because this old guy is getting some sympathy and he is a Catholic so not even a real Christian, If it turns out he also votes democrat Delta's head will explode.
Wow, you sure love to read up on the drama. You know the guys religion and everything huh? You must love those fake drama shows.

I don't give too craps about that guy. The fact that he is out there confronting the police already tells me he voted democrat. He is another dumbass that decided to interject himself against the police, violating a lawful order especially after many days of dealing with the public. Messed with the bull and got the horns.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-10-2020, 5:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Seems you are conflating Covid and protesting. Two different topics, and yes it is difficult to stay covid safe in the middle of a protest. Restaurants? Are you have trouble getting food? Relax man. We all have to play by the rules, isnt that how policing works? If we all play by the rules we dont have trouble? Take care of yourself first, wear your mask, set the example for the uneducated. 2 weeks ago 13 states had increasing Covid new cases, this week it was 23 states. Arizona, Utah and N. Carolina nearing hospital ICU capacity. Its getting worse right now, not better. Experts are tying the increased cases directly to early opening, no masks... Another week or so and increased cases from protesting will prob show up. I see a lot of bad mask management in protest photos.
You completely missed the entire premise behind the post. The premise is tyrant fatass isn’t complying with the rules he has in place. Neither is his family. If he truly believed in his covid rules , he and his family would t be traveling out of state To other less restrictive states to enjoy the finer things in life.

We are not allowed to have groups of ten or more anywhere. The bitch mayor and him closed the entire lakefront as well as all the parks and beaches. Why is it ok for him or anyone to assemble in a group of over a 1000 when the rest of us can’t?

Simple. He’s exempt because he has money and power.

As
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-10-2020, 5:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
About time someone didn’t take a knee !!!!!!

https://youtu.be/PKuI202GDaw

• If a dude pretends to be a woman, you are required to pretend to agree with him.Whats the problem with that? other than the way you describe it. People dont "Pretend", they feel that is how they were born, its not a Halloween costume. And you dont have to join or even agree, you just have to avoid being an a-hole. Minimum standard is all thats requested.

• Somehow it’s un-American for the census to count how many Americans are in America.Not sure what the point is. They are counting ALL Americans. In addition the census is currently counting all people in USA exactly as the rules say. Dont you want to know how many people are here so they can divide up the $$ fairly? Get fair representation?

• Russians influencing our elections are bad, but illegals voting in our elections are good. Agree, Good thing there is zero evidence of Illegals voting. Look at the results of Trumps task force led by Kris Kobach investigating this exact thing.

• It was cool for Joe Biden to "blackmail" the President of Ukraine, but it’s an impeachable offense if Donald Trump inquires about it. Biden didnt blackmail anyone. This all was discussed heavily while Trump was impeached. Trump was the one caught blackmailing the Ukraine Pres. to assist in his election. His interest was self interest not the interest of the country. If you need more info, just ask.

• Twenty is too young to drink a beer, but eighteen is old enough to vote. Yes, true. Makes sense. Do you want to add 18 year olds drinking in your patrol area?

• People who have never owned slaves should pay slavery reparations to people who have never been slaves. Not a big reparations fan. I think the $$ should be spent in low income communities instead of handing out checks. These communities have a long way to go.
• Inflammatory rhetoric is outrageous, but harassing people in restaurants is virtuous.Not sure what the point is...neither sounds like a good idea, nor virtuous.

• People who have never been to college should pay the debts of college students who took out huge loans for their degrees. Seems you are conflating a couple different topics again. I dont think anyone is proposing a special tax on non college educated Americans, are they? If so, id guess that may tax the poorest and people of color more than anyone else. Every State in the country red or blue have Universities. Do you mean that Red state students pay their own way but blue state students dont? This idea seems suspect.

• Immigrants with tuberculosis and polio are welcome, but you’d better be able to prove your dog is vaccinated. Any data on how welcoming the US is to immigrants with polio or tuberculosis?

• Irish doctors and German engineers who want to immigrate must go through a rigorous vetting process, but any illiterate gang-bangers who jump the southern fence are welcome. If they are jumping a fence to get in...not sure how you would call that welcoming? Do you want to eliminate vetting for immigrants? If they are jumping the fence, why are we spending billions on a wall for them to jump?

• $5 billion for border security is too expensive, but $1.5 trillion for “free” health care is not. Your numbers look off. Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Overall 2019 funding for U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) ($14.2 billion) and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) ($8.3 billion) is 22 percent higher than the FY 2017 enacted level. Goes up almost every year. We do not have "Free Healthcare". You probably do at your job, i pay $600 per month for a garbage policy with high deductible. Maybe trump has fixed healthcare and i missed it. Fill me in.
• If you cheat to get into college you go to prison, but if you cheat to get into the country you go to college for free. You telling me Universities are taking students w/o their HS records and college is free? Where is this unicorn land you speak of? I need to know where the people cheating to get into college go to prison?

• People who say there is no such thing as gender are demanding a female President.Hate to break this to you but it appears the R candidate will be an old male guy and the D candidate will be old male guy.
• We see other countries going Socialist and collapsing, but it seems like a great plan to us.I dont think you understand. The only Socialist running was Bernie. Biden has 40 years in Govt, pretty conservative his entire life. Is he a socialist now? How? Even Bernie isnt Socialist in the terms of other Socialist countries. The easy way to explain it is its Capitalism with some social programs like healthcare...not much different than Canada, Germany almost every 1st world country on the planet. Are all those countries failing socialist regimes?
• Some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, and other people are not held responsible for what they are doing right now. Welcome to reality, pull up your big boy pants. Be part of the solution.

• Criminals are catch-and-released to hurt more people, but stopping them is bad because it's a violation of THEIR rights.No one has a right to commit crime. George Floyd was suspected of using a counterfeit $20 bill his rights WERE violated when Chauvin decided he was Judge, Jury and Executioner. He executed him on the spot. Chauvin must have forgot "catch and release"

• And pointing out all this hypocrisy somehow makes us "racists"?!
You have pointed out nothing Star, its all a bunch of non equal comparisons that have almost no connection. Statement one has nothing to do with statement 2.
Cops are praised and idolized on 90% of TV shows and cops are holding rallies whining they are the victims. See how that works?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-10-2020, 6:12 AM Reply   
Here’s and entire breakdown of the dumb Covid policies from Tyrant leaders of our our state

https://youtu.be/LQiPSBJQrms
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       06-10-2020, 6:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
You completely missed the entire premise behind the post. The premise is tyrant fatass isn’t complying with the rules he has in place. Neither is his family. If he truly believed in his covid rules , he and his family would t be traveling out of state To other less restrictive states to enjoy the finer things in life.

We are not allowed to have groups of ten or more anywhere. The bitch mayor and him closed the entire lakefront as well as all the parks and beaches. Why is it ok for him or anyone to assemble in a group of over a 1000 when the rest of us can’t?

Simple. He’s exempt because he has money and power.

As
i'm in IL too and Pritzkers response has been insane. Im on the board for our lake community and the rules/directives change on the weekly it seems. We have a pool, beaches and golf course. For the golf course every other course in our area is just going about business as usual. But for the pool and beaches we cannot and it's open, then close, then open, the close. it's ridiculous.

And he looks like a total Jack wagon when he goes out and violates his own rules. I like where i live but Illinois sucks donkey b**lls.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-10-2020, 6:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wow, you sure love to read up on the drama. You know the guys religion and everything huh? You must love those fake drama shows.

I don't give too craps about that guy. The fact that he is out there confronting the police already tells me he voted democrat. He is another dumbass that decided to interject himself against the police, violating a lawful order especially after many days of dealing with the public. Messed with the bull and got the horns.
It was mid day. There was no curfew in place, He was exercising his 1st amendment right to protest the killing by the police of another unarmed black man. He wasnt "violating" anything. He was not violent, was not looting, was not causing disruption. There were about 30-40 cops Vs. one 75 year old man. What did they think he was going to do? Why were the 2nd amendment rights folks not out there protecting the constitution along side of him?
Your reasoning is emotion based and flawed.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-10-2020, 6:41 AM Reply   
How can a cellphone be used to jam police communications? Is there an app for that? I'm seriously asking because Trump and OAN are accusing the man of something that I didn't even know was possible.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-10-2020, 7:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump claimed he was Antifa. That was the original premise. You really seemed to agree whole heartedly with nonsense. You really think this old guys plan was to cause problems 1 on 40? Looked like he was going up to them to talk? ask question? scream profanities? Had this been your 80 year old dad, you may feel different at POTUS spreading obvious false narrative. I may be wrong...Do you have any info to add about the old guys motivation and Antifa ties? So far trump hasnt. Its not new. Remember "Lock her up!" His investigations cleared her. The perfect call that got him impeached? Mike Flynn is a hero? The Russian Hoax, that every organization in HIS government confirmed happened. Covid-19, It will all go away very soon...We have 15 cases, very soon will be zero? Over 110,000 dead in 3 months. #1 in the world.
I dont live in moms basement. There are few homes in SoCal with basements, very few. I bought my 1st house when i was a college student. I bought 3 more in the next couple years after graduating. Im a capitalist.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-10-2020, 7:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
How can a cellphone be used to jam police communications? Is there an app for that? I'm seriously asking because Trump and OAN are accusing the man of something that I didn't even know was possible.
no idea, but the old man had a helmet and was "there to have fun" I don't think he was there to protest peacefully, at least no in an sense of the word, if he "I have here to have fun" in the cell video. and was ready to fight. stupid old man
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-10-2020, 7:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
no idea, but the old man had a helmet and was "there to have fun" I don't think he was there to protest peacefully, at least no in an sense of the word, if he "I have here to have fun" in the cell video. and was ready to fight. stupid old man
No idea? You dont think he was there to protest peacefully? He walked up to a group of 30 or 40 heavily armed cops, by himself, no protection, no helmet, no guns, no pepper spray, no baton, nothing. He had a cell phone. He is 75. He went there for a fight? What did you see that gave you the impression he was looking to fight 40 armed cops by himself? What are you basing your take on? The only time i have seen fights start that way is when someone gets cold-cocked. Dude, just say no to Trumps BS.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-10-2020, 7:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
No idea? You dont think he was there to protest peacefully? He walked up to a group of 30 or 40 heavily armed cops, by himself, no protection, no helmet, no guns, no pepper spray, no baton, nothing. He had a cell phone. He is 75. He went there for a fight? What did you see that gave you the impression he was looking to fight 40 armed cops by himself? What are you basing your take on? The only time i have seen fights start that way is when someone gets cold-cocked. Dude, just say no to Trumps BS.
Did you see the cell phone video before the incident.

He says, he was there to have fun, and had a helmet, the african gentleman, says, "this guy is looking to fight" He has a helmet. Watch it,
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-10-2020, 7:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Here’s and entire breakdown of the dumb Covid policies from Tyrant leaders of our our state

https://youtu.be/LQiPSBJQrms
If it were easy, anyone could do it. Its not. Be careful what you ask for. Its not a hoax.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...rce=reddit.com
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-10-2020, 8:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Did you see the cell phone video before the incident.

He says, he was there to have fun, and had a helmet, the african gentleman, says, "this guy is looking to fight" He has a helmet. Watch it,
I did watch. Does that info jive with the video of the man being pushed and falling? I didnt see a helmet. Did you? He looked pretty frail. Was he in some kind of attack mode i missed? Did he charge? Swing a baton? Throw a projectile? Cuss them out? Anything? Anything aggressive in any way shape or form?
There was nothing IMO, thats why they lost their jobs. The job is protect and serve, not attack old guys. 40 on one? I think you are trying hard to see something that isnt there. Point it out if i missed anything at all aggressive.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-10-2020, 8:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
I did watch. Does that info jive with the video of the man being pushed and falling? I didnt see a helmet. Did you? He looked pretty frail. Was he in some kind of attack mode i missed? Did he charge? Swing a baton? Throw a projectile? Cuss them out? Anything? Anything aggressive in any way shape or form?
There was nothing IMO, thats why they lost their jobs. The job is protect and serve, not attack old guys. 40 on one? I think you are trying hard to see something that isnt there. Point it out if i missed anything at all aggressive.
In the video about, attached, you watched that one. he has a helmet, they are all talking, hanging out. the black guys says, look he has a helmet Are you watching the video link above?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-10-2020, 8:16 AM Reply   
I am not saying, they should push the guy down,lol I am saying he had a helmet and was ready to fight prior to the nationalized video of him being pushed. He was telling the people around him he was there for a "good time" and planning on a fight. he is holding a helmet.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-10-2020, 8:17 AM Reply   

here is the link
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-10-2020, 8:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
You have pointed out nothing Star, its all a bunch of non equal comparisons that have almost no connection. Statement one has nothing to do with statement 2.
Cops are praised and idolized on 90% of TV shows and cops are holding rallies whining they are the victims. See how that works?
Not interested in using illegal immigration to give places like LA more seats in the house or representatives. Illegals should not be able to vote thus do not need extra representation in our affairs. If that is the case, you technically are giving them the right to vote as the extra representation is their vote.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-10-2020, 8:21 AM Reply   
I think these people are all pathetic, at all levels, and criminal if they are aiding in violence, or are knowing of a violent collaboration internally running with the protest. If they are peaceful and know there are bad actors in the group. they should stop. There city is also being destroyed and WE the tax payers are not paying for this ****. And that go's to any left wing or extreme right wing group. All this **** is a Fing joke and those who are involved in the violence and looting should be put away for a very long time.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-10-2020, 8:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
It was mid day. There was no curfew in place, He was exercising his 1st amendment right to protest the killing by the police of another unarmed black man. He wasnt "violating" anything. He was not violent, was not looting, was not causing disruption. There were about 30-40 cops Vs. one 75 year old man. What did they think he was going to do? Why were the 2nd amendment rights folks not out there protecting the constitution along side of him?
Your reasoning is emotion based and flawed.
My response is based on what cops deal with. protesters absolutely do not have the right to block streets. You are wrong, wrong, wrong. You as an individual have zero rights to block mine or anyone else rights to free passage. The legal way to do so is to get a permit and then let the public know that they will be doing so. They tolerate the protesters performing their illegal activity. Eventually they need to remove the protesters from their illegal activity. That is what is happening here.

I notice how you like to hold on to the emotional imagery of this event and then project on to others they are being emotional. I also notice that you avoid the fact this guy go himself down to the protest to interject himself into all of it and was wearing a helmet to do so. Why do you wear a helmet to protest then take it off to confront the police?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-10-2020, 8:37 AM Reply   
most of these protests are illegal by nature. as they do not have permits to protest and disrupt business and limits everyones ability to safe passage. Its total BS. Get a permit, close an area, then have your protest.

BTW, did not take long for the animals to start shooting people in LA and Chicago now did it. 250% rise in violence, in one week. and its on them, lol Its all colors, criminals with a ticket to ride. free pass, go have at it. and I don't blame the cops for letting them kill each other. As per the left. The BLUE devil, is the problem, we will see
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-10-2020, 8:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
In the video about, attached, you watched that one. he has a helmet, they are all talking, hanging out. the black guys says, look he has a helmet Are you watching the video link above?
Yes, i watched it. Saw helmet but he wasnt wearing it when knocked down. You seem to want to believe the African fellow and trump. You dont want to believe what you watched in slo motion. Do you really think that old guy was going 40 on 1 and get violent? Even if he walked up in full body armor screaming BLM!... it does not give police the right to knock him to the ground. The 2nd amendment protests a few weeks ago, those guys were fully dressed in body armor, carrying AR-15s, side arms, loaded. Not one cop touched any of those guys. Dont those guys seem to be more of a threat?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-10-2020, 8:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not interested in using illegal immigration to give places like LA more seats in the house or representatives. Illegals should not be able to vote thus do not need extra representation in our affairs. If that is the case, you technically are giving them the right to vote as the extra representation is their vote.
I agree, illegals should not, are not allowed to vote. They are here, we deserve any fed moneys we are due. If they work, most do, they pay taxes. If you pay taxes you should have a voice. The rules of the census says to count ALL people in the country, including every citizen. Pretty simple.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-10-2020, 9:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
I think these people are all pathetic, at all levels, and criminal if they are aiding in violence, or are knowing of a violent collaboration internally running with the protest. If they are peaceful and know there are bad actors in the group. they should stop. There city is also being destroyed and WE the tax payers are not paying for this ****. And that go's to any left wing or extreme right wing group. All this **** is a Fing joke and those who are involved in the violence and looting should be put away for a very long time.
Who is aiding in violence? We are talking about an old man who was knocked to the ground by cops for doing nothing illegal or wrong. Trump lied and labeled him Antifa. Trump is the only one inciting violence. Check his source. Its a russian reporter that has pushed several conspiracy theories, all proved FALSE. Trumps remarks seemed to have riled you up. The reality is those cops have been fired for their conduct. They were wrong, trump was wrong. Be mad at those being instigators, trump. The FBI reports "No Antifa presence" in the protests. I do not disagree, those promoting violence, looting, rioting should be jailed.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-10-2020, 9:06 AM Reply   
Lol don't remember you guys pitching a fit when Ammon Bundy protested, blocked traffic for hours, or he and his armed supporters siezed a federal building in Oregon. In fact Rod defended their actions. Funny how quickly things go from "jack booted thugs" to "blue lives matter" round here.

On the morning of April 12, an armed crowd rallied under a banner that read "Liberty Freedom For God We Stand". Most had signs, many of which chided "government thugs". Addressing the protesters, Bundy said, "We definitely don't recognize [the BLM director's] jurisdiction or authority, his arresting power or policing power in any way" and "We're about ready to take the country over with force!" After the BLM announced a suspension of the roundup, Bundy suggested blocking a highway.[64] Armed protesters blocked a portion of Interstate 15 for more than two hours, causing traffic backups for three miles in both directions.[75] Protesters also converged at the mouth of Gold Butte, the preserve where the cattle were corralled, and a tense, hour-long standoff ensued. BLM rangers warned over loudspeakers that they were prepared to use tear gas.[64] Former Arizona Sheriff Richard Mack, who was with the protesters, said that they were "strategizing to put all the women up at the front. If they are going to start shooting, it's going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers".[13] Protesters with rifles took positions on a highway overpass, offering cover as horse-mounted wranglers led protesters to face off against BLM rangers and snipers.[64]
In January 2016, armed men led by Ryan and Ammon Bundy seized control of the headquarters of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge near Burns, Oregon. The occupation ended 40 days later on February 11, when the final occupier willingly went into custody.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-10-2020, 9:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
My response is based on what cops deal with. protesters absolutely do not have the right to block streets. You are wrong, wrong, wrong. You as an individual have zero rights to block mine or anyone else rights to free passage. The legal way to do so is to get a permit and then let the public know that they will be doing so. They tolerate the protesters performing their illegal activity. Eventually they need to remove the protesters from their illegal activity. That is what is happening here.

I notice how you like to hold on to the emotional imagery of this event and then project on to others they are being emotional. I also notice that you avoid the fact this guy go himself down to the protest to interject himself into all of it and was wearing a helmet to do so. Why do you wear a helmet to protest then take it off to confront the police?
It is called civil disobedience. Its nothing new.
Im not avoiding anything. He did show up to protest on his own free will. He walked towards a group of 3-40 armed officers. He was NOT wearing a helmet or any other protection, DID HE? What do you think he was going to do? He didnt have a bomb vest, no baton, no weapon, no protection yet everyone of the 30-40 cops was armed to the teeth, full professional riot protective garb. Why do you lie and say he was wearing a helmet? Show me one pic. Please, stop lying. or show the proof.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-10-2020, 9:19 AM Reply   
bahahahahahaha poor twumpy wumpy

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...claughlin.html
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-10-2020, 9:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes, i watched it. Saw helmet but he wasnt wearing it when knocked down. You seem to want to believe the African fellow and trump. You dont want to believe what you watched in slo motion. Do you really think that old guy was going 40 on 1 and get violent? Even if he walked up in full body armor screaming BLM!... it does not give police the right to knock him to the ground. The 2nd amendment protests a few weeks ago, those guys were fully dressed in body armor, carrying AR-15s, side arms, loaded. Not one cop touched any of those guys. Dont those guys seem to be more of a threat?
lol, i don't believe he was antifa, and i don't believe the 75 is in his right mind, but i do believe he showed up to start trouble, brought a helmet, safe protestors don't bring helmets. and say. Hey, here for fun. So lets be honest. the old man, prob needs his head checked, because protests and riots are not fun. and I do believe he was there to start trouble, the other protesters were arguing with him, for having a helmet and looking to start fights.

Are you also saying its not ok to believe the black man? Are you saying you cannot believe a black man because of his color? Thats what it sounds like from post above
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-10-2020, 10:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Im not avoiding anything. He did show up to protest on his own free will. He walked towards a group of 3-40 armed officers. He was NOT wearing a helmet or any other protection, DID HE? What do you think he was going to do? He didnt have a bomb vest, no baton, no weapon, no protection yet everyone of the 30-40 cops was armed to the teeth, full professional riot protective garb. Why do you lie and say he was wearing a helmet? Show me one pic. Please, stop lying. or show the proof.
you are a racist for saying the you don't believe the black man lol How does it feel racists, you evil bigot. You white devil. you are the reason for all of this. HOW dare you not believe the black man for his words are righteous and no one can say no unless you sir are also black. Please try to remember that
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-10-2020, 10:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Lol don't remember you guys pitching a fit when Ammon Bundy protested, blocked traffic for hours, or he and his armed supporters siezed a federal building in Oregon. In fact Rod defended their actions. Funny how quickly things go from "jack booted thugs" to "blue lives matter" round here.

On the morning of April 12, an armed crowd rallied under a banner that read "Liberty Freedom For God We Stand". Most had signs, many of which chided "government thugs". Addressing the protesters, Bundy said, "We definitely don't recognize [the BLM director's] jurisdiction or authority, his arresting power or policing power in any way" and "We're about ready to take the country over with force!" After the BLM announced a suspension of the roundup, Bundy suggested blocking a highway.[64] Armed protesters blocked a portion of Interstate 15 for more than two hours, causing traffic backups for three miles in both directions.[75] Protesters also converged at the mouth of Gold Butte, the preserve where the cattle were corralled, and a tense, hour-long standoff ensued. BLM rangers warned over loudspeakers that they were prepared to use tear gas.[64] Former Arizona Sheriff Richard Mack, who was with the protesters, said that they were "strategizing to put all the women up at the front. If they are going to start shooting, it's going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers".[13] Protesters with rifles took positions on a highway overpass, offering cover as horse-mounted wranglers led protesters to face off against BLM rangers and snipers.[64]
In January 2016, armed men led by Ryan and Ammon Bundy seized control of the headquarters of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge near Burns, Oregon. The occupation ended 40 days later on February 11, when the final occupier willingly went into custody.
They did not block traffic and oh by the way, they ran on of the Bundy guys off the road and shot him dead on the side of the road. Like I say, you democrats love your taxes and you either have to go after ranchers or choking to death black people to get them.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-10-2020, 10:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
I agree, illegals should not, are not allowed to vote. They are here, we deserve any fed moneys we are due. If they work, most do, they pay taxes. If you pay taxes you should have a voice. The rules of the census says to count ALL people in the country, including every citizen. Pretty simple.
Taxes does not make you a citizen. If that is the case, people who visit disney should get representation. They pay taxes when they visit right? How are illegals paying taxes if they are not employable? Farm labor does not pay taxes on income.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-10-2020, 10:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Doug has only given you the link more than once.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-10-2020, 10:43 AM Reply   
George Floyd’s profile as per court documents reads like a career criminal involved in drug abuse, theft, criminal trespassing, aggravated robbery as well as entering a woman’s home and pointing a gun at her stomach while looking for drugs and money.

He was wrongfully killed, but he was not a gentle giant, he was not the 98% of this country that has never, NEVER committed armed robbery, etc etc. Lets be real. the office was out of line, and will spend the rest of his life in prison. Maybe Floyd will make it to heaven? WE all are better people, we don't steal, or rob or assault or carry a drug record or commit armed robbery, but we will not have a 4 hour funeral. on live tv, with people who don't know us, talk about us. And lets drop the race BS. IF he was white, he would still be an armed robber, drug abuser, and a criminal.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-10-2020, 10:45 AM Reply   
It's amazing, Americans who cry FREEEEEEDOM to own a gun have zero problem with the government assaulting some old bloke harming no one exercising his 1st amendment right.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-10-2020, 11:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
It's amazing, Americans who cry FREEEEEEDOM to own a gun have zero problem with the government assaulting some old bloke harming no one exercising his 1st amendment right.
do you think the police officer wanted to hurt him. or do you think he wanted to get him to not touch him. Do you think its uncomfortable to be a police officer? do you think its scary for police to go into danger zones, not knowing what they will encounter? Everyday, a police officer puts his or her life on the line, how in the hell do you know? You don't! The old man may just be crazy, he was there for fun, yes for fun! didn't need to fall and crack his head, but he did need to step the **** back. don't get in the polices face, protest don't touch. Once you touch a police officer, you are over the line. period.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-10-2020, 11:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
do you think the police officer wanted to hurt him. Or do you think he wanted to get him to not touch him. Do you think its uncomfortable to be a police officer? Do you think its scary for police to go into danger zones, not knowing what they will encounter? Everyday, a police officer puts his or her life on the line, how in the hell do you know? You don't! The old man may just be crazy, he was there for fun, yes for fun! Didn't need to fall and crack his head, but he did need to step the **** back. Don't get in the polices face, protest don't touch. Once you touch a police officer, you are over the line. Period.
freeeeeedom!
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-10-2020, 11:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
freeeeeedom!
Ralph, do you live in America? Of somewhere else? Freedom is very important value in America, as we left for a reason.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-10-2020, 12:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ralph, do you live in America? Of somewhere else? Freedom is very important value in America, as we left for a reason.
No mate I'm in NZ. And I'm just messing with you, I am a big supporter to the Police and I don't envy the job they have to do, defunding them is loopy left lunacy.

But it is amazing how the right who normally are all about freedoms protected by the Constitution are rendered mute when some loopy lefties get bashed up by the government for exercising there rights.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-10-2020, 12:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
If it were easy, anyone could do it. Its not. Be careful what you ask for. Its not a hoax.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...rce=reddit.com
Says the guy whose party and himself beat on Trump 24/7 about it. Now that your party has made complete fools of themselves on pretty much every level, you want grace...