Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-10-2020, 2:14 AM Reply   
More of 95's Nazi tactics "come prove your innocent" that's not how it works, bozo. For someone who bangs out novels to showcase his derangement syndrome you'd think you'd at least have a slight grasp on this actually works, not how you think it should.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-10-2020, 4:57 AM Reply   
Nothing New Folks;
The Democrat party has been propping up Roaches as Hero’s way way b4 Salami. Think back just a few Years ago. Remember Michale Brown, you remember! He WAS the Thug who had just strong arm robbed a liquor store & then punched & Attacked a cop who. Well the Democrat party propped him up as “The Gentle giant” & “A unarmed black teen” The Democrat party has been trying to divide Americans for years.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-10-2020, 11:35 AM Reply   
I can hear 95 by the fire now "step up to be burned, prove you're not a witch"
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-10-2020, 12:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
More of 95's Nazi tactics "come prove your innocent" that's not how it works, bozo. For someone who bangs out novels to showcase his derangement syndrome you'd think you'd at least have a slight grasp on this actually works, not how you think it should.
Nazi tactics? How big a snowflake are you? Questioning authority isn't a Nazi trait.
My point was, if he is innocent, why is he blocking ALL witnesses, all documents? If innocent, bring in the proof. Instead he is attempting to hide it all. Too bad most of it was exposed.
I posted a question re the impeachment.
Do you think its fair
1. For the accused to refuse to be interviewed?
2. To refuse subpoenaed requests for documents?
3. For the jury to plot with the accused?
4. For the accused to witness tamper?
5. For the accused to not allow the witnesses to testify?

OK, womble pull your head out of the sand and explain how this is any kind of "trial" in the USA. Where is it done this way?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-10-2020, 12:18 PM Reply   
Remember all that "lock her up" from the liars campaign???
They completed the investigation.
Once again, like the time before and the investigation before that done by republican, demanded by republicans....
https://www.salon.com/2020/01/10/inv...-years-report/

Ya'll are probably gonna complain plenty about the cost of this 2 year investigation, right?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-10-2020, 1:42 PM Reply   
95 you should probably calm down you sound like your on the Edge of a full blown TDS Wes style meltdown. Perhaps watch a football game this weekend and get your mind off of things, turn off CNN & Facebook for the weekend and come back when your feeling better.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-10-2020, 4:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
95 you should probably calm down you sound like your on the Edge of a full blown TDS Wes style meltdown. Perhaps watch a football game this weekend and get your mind off of things, turn off CNN & Facebook for the weekend and come back when your feeling better.
You must be a medical doctor. Best advice I’ve heard all year for someone in his condition.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-11-2020, 12:06 AM Reply   
Another week come & gone of chicken little hysterics about WWIII, Iran going to retaliate & start a war, blah blah blah. Doesn't the record of being wrong at every turn get old? Pack of hens..
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-11-2020, 12:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Nazi tactics? How big a snowflake are you? Questioning authority isn't a Nazi trait.
My point was, if he is innocent, why is he blocking ALL witnesses, all documents? If innocent, bring in the proof. Instead he is attempting to hide it all. Too bad most of it was exposed.
I posted a question re the impeachment.
Do you think its fair
1. For the accused to refuse to be interviewed?
2. To refuse subpoenaed requests for documents?
3. For the jury to plot with the accused?
4. For the accused to witness tamper?
5. For the accused to not allow the witnesses to testify?

OK, womble pull your head out of the sand and explain how this is any kind of "trial" in the USA. Where is it done this way?
Same reason didn't have to comply, executive privilege. All of what you're crying about was in the courts hand to decide & the dems could have very well gotten their way. Why did they back out of the arguments & move forward with impeachment & now all those cases thrown out cause they ruined their argument for the docs & demands to call witnesses. pull your head out of the sand, homie. Everything you're crying about the left is guilty of doing in their "investigation". And what part of the senate is the trial not the investigative house? It really doesn't matter, you don't seem to get tired of being wrong over & over while continuing to argue. Probably why you're an old fart all along unable to keep a good woman in your life. I can't imagine being an angry bitter old single man that is never wrong. Probably cut & paste your tired arguments in your marriage counseling too
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-11-2020, 1:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Same reason didn't have to comply, executive privilege. All of what you're crying about was in the courts hand to decide & the dems could have very well gotten their way. Why did they back out of the arguments & move forward with impeachment & now all those cases thrown out cause they ruined their argument for the docs & demands to call witnesses. pull your head out of the sand, homie. Everything you're crying about the left is guilty of doing in their "investigation". And what part of the senate is the trial not the investigative house? It really doesn't matter, you don't seem to get tired of being wrong over & over while continuing to argue. Probably why you're an old fart all along unable to keep a good woman in your life. I can't imagine being an angry bitter old single man that is never wrong. Probably cut & paste your tired arguments in your marriage counseling too
So what you are saying is cover it up.
Didnt think I was crying, just asking questions.
I cant make sense of the rest of your post.
There was no investigation as in previous impeachments, thats why this one is diff.
Your assessment is pretty far off, ive never been divorced or been to counseling. Never had relationship issues.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-11-2020, 2:17 PM Reply   
Yesterday’s Headlines
Iran says the US is spreading lies about them shooting down the Ukrainian Airliner
Today’s Headlines
Iran admits they mistakenly shot down the Ukrainian airliner

What a bunch of Sheite-Heads.

Hey does anyone remember the “minister of miss information“
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-11-2020, 4:36 PM Reply   
Do you think Trump feels bad he is indirectly responsible for the death of 170 innocent people?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-12-2020, 12:06 AM Reply   
im sure Any normal person feels bad at the loss of life when innocent people are killed. Do you think Obama felt bad when he ordered the thousands of air strikes he did that killed many innocent people? Do you think Obama felt bad when he didint smash isis, and that lead to much of the distraction in the ME. You think Hillary and Obama felt bad when they Drone struck Kadafi and He was killed , that left a power void and led to the civil war in Libia? where Thousands and thousands have died.

It would be great if we could pull out of ME let’s see what the next Chess game brings Iraq says the want us OUT Trump day OK pay us For the Air Bases the money we have spent first. Let’s see if Iraq puts up or shuts up
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-12-2020, 5:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
im sure Any normal person feels bad at the loss of life when innocent people are killed. Do you think Obama felt bad when he ordered the thousands of air strikes he did that killed many innocent people? Do you think Obama felt bad when he didint smash isis, and that lead to much of the distraction in the ME. You think Hillary and Obama felt bad when they Drone struck Kadafi and He was killed , that left a power void and led to the civil war in Libia? where Thousands and thousands have died.
Doubtful. Obama maybe in retrospect, Hillary? Lol, no way.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-12-2020, 5:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Do you think Trump feels bad he is indirectly responsible for the death of 170 innocent people?
Why don’t you just ask the citizens of Iran what they think? See? Libtards who constantly try to sow discord because of their TDS are FAR too dangerous to be in power.

https://news.yahoo.com/protests-cond...230256129.html
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-12-2020, 10:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Why don’t you just ask the citizens of Iran what they think? See? Libtards who constantly try to sow discord because of their TDS are FAR too dangerous to be in power.

https://news.yahoo.com/protests-cond...230256129.html
Of course Iranians are pissed at those directly responsible for killing the 170 people, as they should be, the question is are Americans pissed at Trump who is indirectly responsible? No, probably not. Americans are just fine with war casualties, as long as the industrial military complex gets feed and their 401k's keep going up.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-12-2020, 1:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Of course Iranians are pissed at those directly responsible for killing the 170 people, as they should be, the question is are Americans pissed at Trump who is indirectly responsible? No, probably not. Americans are just fine with war casualties, as long as the industrial military complex gets feed and their 401k's keep going up.
Nice logic. Who attacked our embassy and started all of this in the first place? You’re ridiculous!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-12-2020, 3:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nice logic. Who attacked our embassy and started all of this in the first place? You’re ridiculous!
Lol, Iran attacked your embassy like they did 9/11.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-12-2020, 4:53 PM Reply   
Ralph: I would love for the US to be in the position that NZ is in. Sit back don’t get involved in anything Mind your own business. Collect taxes and don’t spend a dime being the worlds police. You know how wealthy and well off the us would be if we didn’t have to spend Trillions keeping the peace.???

BTW I have a question , who would NZ call and expect to Fight for Them if let’s say Russia decided to make NZ their next military base? Who is the worlds 911? Even Obama answered this very question. Google it.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-12-2020, 6:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ralph: I would love for the US to be in the position that NZ is in. Sit back don’t get involved in anything Mind your own business. Collect taxes and don’t spend a dime being the worlds police. You know how wealthy and well off the us would be if we didn’t have to spend Trillions keeping the peace.???

BTW I have a question , who would NZ call and expect to Fight for Them if let’s say Russia decided to make NZ their next military base? Who is the worlds 911? Even Obama answered this very question. Google it.
Our allies we have stood shoulder to shoulder with since WW1.

My position isn't that the US shouldn't have a military, it's my position that your political system is totally corrupt and it has warped the balance from serving the people and keeping them safe to serving corporations and manufacturing conflict to keep them rich without regard for the military personnel or the general population at home under educated and sick.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-13-2020, 2:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Our allies we have stood shoulder to shoulder with since WW1.

My position isn't that the US shouldn't have a military, it's my position that your political system is totally corrupt and it has warped the balance from serving the people and keeping them safe to serving corporations and manufacturing conflict to keep them rich without regard for the military personnel or the general population at home under educated and sick.
Lol and what has your pissant country really ever brought to the table? A slingshot, some water balloons and a couple of squirt guns?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-13-2020, 2:50 AM Reply   
Ralph: Let’s just say that the US adopted NZ’s policy’s. Step for Step. We did exactly what you guys do, get involved and stay out of world conflicts just as much as you guys do, have as much influence in the world as NZ does. Do you think the world would be a more safe/stable place?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-13-2020, 3:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ralph: Let’s just say that the US adopted NZ’s policy’s. Step for Step. We did exactly what you guys do, get involved and stay out of world conflicts just as much as you guys do, have as much influence in the world as NZ does. Do you think the world would be a more safe/stable place?
Why are you asking Ralph this when just a few posts up you said...

"I would love for the US to be in the position that NZ is in. Sit back don’t get involved in anything Mind your own business."

Can't tell if you are being sarcastic or disingenuous. Are you really concerned about how dangerous the ME is? What about Africa? Do you care about that? And when I say care... I mean care enough to send Americans into harms way and spend taxpayer dollars being the world police. Not care as in sending "thoughts and prayers". It's one thing to liberate an invaded country like Kuwait and then GTFO. And that's the kind of thing we are respected for. But it never stops haunting us whenever we decide to stick around to make sure they get the right kind of govt. And lots of American cash for infrastructure and buying "hearts and minds".
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-13-2020, 3:40 AM Reply   
what I’m saying is this . I’m a live and let live guy. I take this same approach where I live. (My Neighborhood) you do you, and I’ll do me, you live what ever lifestyle you wanna live but when and if your lifestyle starts spilling over the fence and into my lifestyle, then we are gonna have a talk. The saying good fences build good neighbors can apply to the world and It borders. We all need to get along. But some times getting along means someone needs to get their ass thrown out the club! That’s right every Good place has good Securty to handle the ones that just don’t know how to come and play nice.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-13-2020, 6:55 AM Reply   
I agree... but, This isnt good security. Its just lying because he just got impeached and wanted to change the media coverage.

https://www.theamericanconservative....stration-ever/
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-13-2020, 7:10 AM Reply   
95: Your opinion sounds just like what the Loony Libs who scream at the sky are saying it’s good to know that your echo their Sediment. And For clarity & accuracy the President Has NOT been impeached yett. I think the Senate will decide that one
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-13-2020, 7:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
what I’m saying is this . I’m a live and let live guy. I take this same approach where I live. (My Neighborhood) you do you, and I’ll do me, you live what ever lifestyle you wanna live but when and if your lifestyle starts spilling over the fence and into my lifestyle, then we are gonna have a talk. The saying good fences build good neighbors can apply to the world and It borders. We all need to get along. But some times getting along means someone needs to get their ass thrown out the club! That’s right every Good place has good Securty to handle the ones that just don’t know how to come and play nice.
None of this is meaningful WRT this discussion. Iran has no borders with us to spill anything into. It is the US that is expanding it's borders into the ME. It's like saying we want credit for being the world's police from people who don't want our policing while crying about being the world's police. The real reason we are having this problem is because we are stupid enough to create them for ourselves.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-13-2020, 7:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
And For clarity & accuracy the President Has NOT been impeached yett. I think the Senate will decide that one
Are you trying to clarify your ignorance. This has been explained so many times it's ridiculous that you are still making the same mistake. An impeachment is like an indictment. Like a prosecutor indicts, the House impeaches. The senate will decide whether to convict, not whether to impeach.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-13-2020, 7:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
95: Your opinion sounds just like what the Loony Libs who scream at the sky are saying it’s good to know that your echo their Sediment. And For clarity & accuracy the President Has NOT been impeached yett. I think the Senate will decide that one
My opinion was agreeing with you. The source of the article is The American Conservative. Trump "says" he wants out of ME and then he kills an Iranian General because the media is covering his impeachment. More troop going to ME. Can you add 1 plus 1? And maybe you can straighten this out...He isnt impeached? You sure? The house took a vote, more yea than nay. That means he is impeached, right? Simple enough. Is Bill Clinton impeached? Senate didnt confirm, remember. There are 3 impeached presidents. So, who is loony? you who cant release his grip on trumps stump? Read up on cults bro.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-13-2020, 10:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes, that's exactly what I am saying. I'm also saying you could spend half as much on defence still be the best funded military in the world and have less people wanting to kill you.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-13-2020, 10:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lol and what has your pissant country really ever brought to the table? A slingshot, some water balloons and a couple of squirt guns?
True we can't compete with the US who dropped a nuclear weapon on civilians or tested chemical weapons on the Vietnamese.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-13-2020, 11:03 AM Reply   
on one had you loony Libs want Open Borders and Then on the other you want us to Stay out of or Not be the worlds police. Sorry folks it don’t work like that. Simply building a wall around the US and saying No one can come it will not stop evil from rising up and eventually knocking on your door.
You have to seek out evil you have to confront it and smash it. I remember seeing old War footage from soldiers talking about The battle of midway. Saying how horrible the fighting is/was and how it was gonna get worse the closer they got to Japan. The soldier said, Yea its great to fight out here in the ocean at Midway but we have to sail to the belly of the beast (Japan) and kill the Machine that makes all this (planes and ships) and Ralph you can thank us for Dropping the bomb on Japan and ending the axis of evil as well as smashing hitler. With out the US who knows what the the globe would look like had the US not won.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-13-2020, 11:33 AM Reply   
Please, try to make a point not based on a false narrative. Point out where anyone other than a trump sycophant is suggesting open borders. Now you have no point, just a story you make up as you go along, toss in some FAUX rage for seasoning. Most libs just want an actual immigration solution that has some path to legal standing, doesnt put kids in cages or forces them to a 3rd country, not open borders.
So, you wanna build a wall? Its 2020, Think the enemy is showing up on horses?
There were reasons to attack Japan and join the Allies against Germany. *Trumps impeachment aint one.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-13-2020, 11:39 AM Reply   
The best people, only the best.

https://www.courthousenews.com/trump...x-trafficking/

the best baby goats too.

Nader was first charged in June 2019 with transporting and possessing pornographic images of children including some featuring toddler-age boys, baby goats and other farm animals. A month later in July, prosecutors added a sex-trafficking charge, saying Nader had arranged the transport to his Washington home of a 14-year-old boy from the Czech Republic in February 2000.
Nader allegedly held onto the child’s passport after flying him through Dulles International Airport. Once at his residence, he assaulted him nightly and kept the child silent by threatening him and his mother with imprisonment should they ever attempt to report him, according to the indictment.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-13-2020, 4:34 PM Reply   
“It doesn’t really matter”
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-13-2020, 6:04 PM Reply   
Sometimes, this thread goes so far down the rabbit hole that I just gotta put it away or waste a ton of time addressing each idiotic, leftist comment-which is just taking the bait. 95, you are a special kind of..... well... just special. I get a kick whenever you or other lefties here lie and masquerade as being "down the middle" and then try to co-opt conservative sayings or terms like faux outrage or snowflake etc. This only PROVES how much of an unoriginal fraud you all are without any original thought of your own. No wonder the left can't inspire anyone any more. You're all a bunch of parrots. SQUAAAACK! Trump bad! Trump did this! Trump did that! News at 11... Don't you get how it's lost its teeth? Are you so obtuse that you've completely lost your ability to be even a little self-aware? Besides the 23 people that still watch CNN and MSNBC, do you think anyone even listens to your true party's yappin? It is nothing short of amazing how you all are still reeling 3 years later from getting beat in 2016.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-13-2020, 6:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
True we can't compete with the US who dropped a nuclear weapon on civilians or tested chemical weapons on the Vietnamese.
You're a complete idiot now. I've lost all interest in you. Go flush your toilet that flows in the wrong direction for a day or two and come back when you've grown a brain.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-13-2020, 7:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
You're a complete idiot now. I've lost all interest in you. Go flush your toilet that flows in the wrong direction for a day or two and come back when you've grown a brain.
Lol, your easily triggered, need a safe space?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-14-2020, 1:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
I get a kick whenever you or other lefties here lie and masquerade as being "down the middle" and then try to co-opt conservative sayings or terms like faux outrage or snowflake etc. This only PROVES how much of an unoriginal fraud you all are without any original thought of your own. No wonder the left can't inspire anyone any more. You're all a bunch of parrots. SQUAAAACK!
From the guy who gets his narrative from parroting the right wing media.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-14-2020, 2:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
I remember seeing old War footage from soldiers talking about The battle of midway. Saying how horrible the fighting is/was and how it was gonna get worse the closer they got to Japan. The soldier said, Yea its great to fight out here in the ocean at Midway but we have to sail to the belly of the beast (Japan) and kill the Machine that makes all this (planes and ships) and Ralph you can thank us for Dropping the bomb on Japan and ending the axis of evil as well as smashing hitler. With out the US who knows what the the globe would look like had the US not won.
Did you see the new movie, Midway? Great movie, when the tiny villages in China protected a few of the American pilots that bombed Japan, Japan retaliated by killing over 250,000 Chinese!
My dad was very glad the USA dropped the atomic bomb on Japan, he was on a ship crossing the Atlantic to fight Japan, after fighting in the battle of the bulge and getting shot in the ankle. So, I am also glad they dropped the atomic bomb on Japan, because I probably wouldn't be here if they hadn't.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-14-2020, 3:05 AM Reply   
^^^ Great Point^^^^ thanks to hundreds of thousands of Americans, that gave their life fighting EVIL weather it was working in a factory or fighting from a Fox hole America went into the belly of the beast
And imposed its will and suppressed evil. If you would like a History Lesson or even a Brush up on History I urge you to watch this Documentary called “WW2 From Space”

Or on Amazon

It’s special because it shows you how the war progressed from a global view 3D type of view & how the War progressed in Time & Dates cause & effect, lots of cool trivia is reviled like the Real reason why America backed the U.K. and why we stormed Normandy. I think “going to the belly of the beast” quote may have even come from this documentary. Please check it out.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-14-2020, 6:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
^^^ Great Point^^^^ thanks to hundreds of thousands of Americans, that gave their life fighting EVIL weather it was working in a factory or fighting from a Fox hole America went into the belly of the beast
I hold the American people and military members in high regard, it's the American government I think is corrupt and I mistrust completely.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-14-2020, 9:23 AM Reply   
Gee Ralph, how could you not trust the *trump govt when their story only changes daily? Imminent threat, attack on 4 embassies....it doesnt really matter....
Foreign policy is now whats best for the *president, not the country.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-14-2020, 10:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Gee Ralph, how could you not trust the *trump govt when their story only changes daily? Imminent threat, attack on 4 embassies....it doesnt really matter....
Foreign policy is now whats best for the *president, not the country.
Yeah but that's not unique to trump, it's been like this for many many years. Trump's just not smart enough to hide it as well as Obama and predecessors. Crazy Bernie seems to be one of the few politicians who isn't a corporate shill.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-14-2020, 11:11 AM Reply   
Cardie-B say's she wants to enter politics. O wait she said she wants to move to Nigeria! Sounds like another Loony Lib. Do they have safe spaces in Nigeria?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-14-2020, 2:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Cardie-B say's she wants to enter politics. O wait she said she wants to move to Nigeria! Sounds like another Loony Lib. Do they have safe spaces in Nigeria?
I think Nigeria specializes in unsafe spaces
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-15-2020, 6:38 AM Reply   
so for the nitpickers, is Trump impeached yet?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-15-2020, 6:55 AM Reply   
Here you go. Impeachment process explained prepare for screaming at the sky and therapy puppies
https://youtu.be/j-AAUaieC2c
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-15-2020, 6:57 AM Reply   
Hey check out the new “air salamis” from Nike
Attached Images

Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       01-15-2020, 7:08 AM Reply   
Can someone explain what they expect to get out of Hunter Biden that is relevant to the impeachment trial if he is called? I am not following why they would want to call him? That would be another case all together would it not? Just bringing this up b/c Cruz mentions Hunter Biden in that video multiple times.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-15-2020, 9:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
Can someone explain what they expect to get out of Hunter Biden that is relevant to the impeachment trial if he is called? I am not following why they would want to call him? That would be another case all together would it not? Just bringing this up b/c Cruz mentions Hunter Biden in that video multiple times.

I think the best argument is that if the republicans could impugn HB’s character and qualifications that it would provide a bit of reasonable doubt for whether Trump’s Biden investigation was reasonable rather than an abuse of power.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-15-2020, 1:01 PM Reply   
Just spotted...
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-15-2020, 1:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
so for the nitpickers, is Trump impeached yet?
Impeachment is being committed to trial in the Senate so yes he is impeached. Only an uneducated numpty would confuse being committed to trial and being convicted.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-16-2020, 11:58 AM Reply   
1.Iran shoots down a Ukrainian jetliner
The Next Day
2.Iran says that Plane crashed on its own & the United States is spreading lies.
The Next Day
3.Iran admits that they shot the plane down.
The Next Day
4.Iran says that they shot the plane down because the United States “cyber attack them”
The Next Day
5.Iran Says they have arrested the man that took the video of the plane being shot down.
The Next Day
The Guy who shot the video of the plane being shot down says “He is free and safe & that Iran must have arrested the wrong guy.

LOL LOL LOL just look at how they have handled this one thing. Imagine dealing with these Shee-ite heads when it comes to anything. When you have to address the guy that wears a diaper on his head as “the supreme leader” its amazing how MSM went out on a limb to make Iran and Salami look like victims.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-16-2020, 1:56 PM Reply   
^^I gotta agree.
Whats troubling is those guys were the adults in the room. They alerted americans and phoned in their "attack" to give *trump an olive leaf, exit route.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-17-2020, 5:41 AM Reply   
Lev Parnas is going to be trouble for *trump, the GOP, McConnel, Rudy, Barr, Pence... and this impeachment trial. Its as if its the US that has a corruption problem as much as Ukraine.
https://www.gq.com/story/explosive-lev-parnas-interview
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-17-2020, 6:41 AM Reply   
Pompeo already backtracking. This Hyde guy is a real creep. Typical of the Trump orbit.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-17-2020, 10:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
1.Iran shoots down a Ukrainian jetliner
The Next Day
2.Iran says that Plane crashed on its own & the United States is spreading lies.
The Next Day
3.Iran admits that they shot the plane down.
The Next Day
4.Iran says that they shot the plane down because the United States “cyber attack them”
The Next Day
5.Iran Says they have arrested the man that took the video of the plane being shot down.
The Next Day
The Guy who shot the video of the plane being shot down says “He is free and safe & that Iran must have arrested the wrong guy.

LOL LOL LOL just look at how they have handled this one thing. Imagine dealing with these Shee-ite heads when it comes to anything. When you have to address the guy that wears a diaper on his head as “the supreme leader” its amazing how MSM went out on a limb to make Iran and Salami look like victims.
6. The left wing media can’t stop slobbering all over Shiite head leaders with their soft ball interviews etc. They’ve also bent over, trying to humanize those sub-humans. Birds of a feather.....
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-17-2020, 12:24 PM Reply   
There is an impeachment going on, this is not the time to make fun of ME leaders. please stay on topic. lol.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-18-2020, 12:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
There is an impeachment going on, this is not the time to make fun of ME leaders. please stay on topic.
Oooo yes your right
Attached Images

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-18-2020, 4:38 AM Reply   
I was reading my Right Wing media propaganda news outlet. I read a Interesting article, of corse it was slanted towards Pro Trump, but with that said he brought up some interesting points. He was saying that the Framers (who wrote the rules for impeachment) knew way back when that Impeachment could be used as a tool or weapon to remove a sitting president. And How that standard for Impeachment was set very High so that for example a president could not be removed or impeached for simple petty crimes. That’s why they called it “HIGH CRIMES” & misdemeanors. He claimed that the standard that qualifies a crime as a HIGH crime and impeachable offense is when the president commits a crime that Favors another country over his own and that the democrats have failed to put together a case that shows or proves that the president have even met the standard of commuting a high crime.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-18-2020, 5:19 AM Reply   
It was a crime and not petty.
https://www.justsecurity.org/68124/g...-a-tough-call/
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-18-2020, 6:56 AM Reply   
^^^ Yea sure” What ever you say, I’m sure with that hard-core evidence they should have no problem impeaching him at all LOL LOL.

Let’s face it this is an about whether or whether not he committed a crime it’s really about overturning an election. This is the swamps way of notifying the millions of people that voted for Trump and trying to undo what happened in November 2016. Thank God for the Trump affect. You know that phenomenon that everything used to attack Trump seems to somehow backfire in work in his favor cell be prepared for more screaming at the sky in 2020
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-18-2020, 7:56 AM Reply   
Are you up to speed on the "evidence"? Because...
That sure sounds like a snowflakes thoughts. Poor us, everyone hates us, the meanies are trying to over turn the election. whaah.
More fake news. *Trumps impeachment is about all his crimes and how he makes decisions in his own interests above the countries interest.
Did the GOP impeach Clinton because he did deeds that Favors another country over his own?
Did the republicans impeach Clinton to overturn the election too? Feel free to melt down if you need, i can get you a weighted blanky to comfort you. Do you want Batman, Superman or Disneys Frozen?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-18-2020, 9:44 AM Reply   
We have all seen the Banana Peals the slimy democrats have been leaving around since Election night 2016. This impeachment has as much legitimacy as the Morey Povitch show. It’s been said in this thread and I agree 100% the Democrats have no LOW they will not stoop to. No matter how many times you guys have been proven wrong you still have no shame, you guys just make up a New conspiracy and run with it. No one takes your party seriously. Democrats are like annoying flys that you just swat at.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-18-2020, 9:49 AM Reply   
LOL: check out some of the Democrats brightest talent Al Green: this dope admits they have been. Trying to Impeach Trump even B4 he was elected. LOL LOL LOL

https://youtu.be/mr_BLtpFZMY
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-19-2020, 3:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Let’s face it this is an about whether or whether not he committed a crime it’s really about overturning an election.
Well you got one thing right. Crime or no crime... either way it's fine with the GOP.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-19-2020, 5:08 AM Reply   
GOP: party of cowards and pussies
https://www.npr.org/2020/01/17/79712...eachment-trial
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-20-2020, 1:52 AM Reply   
Bahahahaha so Dershowitz and Starr come onboard and present Trump's defense which is that a crime was not committed so abuse of power and obstruction of congress are not impeachable. Too bad Dershowitz disagrees with Dershowitz (when it comes to a democrat of course)

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-20-2020, 3:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
GOP: party of cowards and pussies
Wow Trigger Warning. Wes how “un Woke of you” . Last time I checked the GOP party were not the ones attending the woman’s march dawning Vagina Hats. You may wanna check yourself.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-20-2020, 4:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Your posts are hollow and empty like the hopes and wishes of your party. Everything you put forth continues to crash with a big thud unless it’s heard in the echo chambers of your uber-biased media. You may as well be a Seahawks fan.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-20-2020, 5:45 AM Reply   
LOL: Seahawks Fan, LOL That so explains the Dems,
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-20-2020, 1:54 PM Reply   
Well, it looks like it wont be a trial, Snowflake choose door number 2, the cover-up.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-20-2020, 4:32 PM Reply   
You know all the Media Outlets would just love a long drawn out TV series. I’ll be so
Sad that these POS News outlets can’t make millions covering a circus. O
Well there is always next week U Dems will make somthing else up to be outraged over
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-22-2020, 2:49 AM Reply   
One of most historic things happening in the history of our country and nobody has any say? Crazy? To me, it seems like Dems are hoping to make the american public see that they are trying their hardest, but going to get nowhere against the meanie gop. Its so crazy they expect the Senate to do all the work that was required to be done in the house. Would not surprise me at all if they do the 24 hours of arguing and end it on the spot Party line vote did not waiver at all in the charade yesterday.

On and Schiff really is mental. That dude switches his story every day and continues to get caught in lies.

Its amazing to me that Him and Pelosi have such great power in this country. How can two people contain so much power and be so prejudice against the president and show so little respect too the president. I am not saying President Trump has never lied, is perfect, or does not ahem some major flaws, but he is the president. They all need to show each other respect and common courtesy. Wanna know why the country is so divided, listen to the language Schiff used.

Thoughts?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       01-22-2020, 3:20 AM Reply   
The house process was a joke and now the senate process will be a joke. Lots of money spent for nothing.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-22-2020, 4:02 AM Reply   
What do you guys expect from the Do nothing Democrats
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-22-2020, 4:45 AM Reply   
Do nothing Dems? Can you make a case for that or are you just blabbering?
These the dems that have 300 bills waiting on the senate? Who is doing nothing?
Clearly you are misinformed.

What did Schiff lie about? I must have missed it, was it after midnight? I did see the pres counsel lie and get corrected several times.
The US senate is covering up for the pres. to the detriment of all Americans.
https://www.thenation.com/article/ci...eachment-lies/

Every impeachment trial has had witnesses, all of them.
https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/co...rial_included/

The office of the President deserves respect, at the same time, for humans, respect is earned. A president should be a good role model and the job is more than the whims, desires and ambitions of one man. Trump could have avoided impeachment had he governed as a servant of all Americans, whether they voted for him or not. But his character would not allow it. Now we plunge further into dysfunction because the presidency was never designed for a man who could not comprehend what it means to be presidential.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-22-2020, 4:46 AM Reply   
this go's back to the very beginning, this is not real, its truly not a real proceeding, its fake, as in fake for TV and political back patting. There is no actual crime, there has never been an actual impeachable fact. SO, the dems are arguing their feelings. WE are paying for it. Its really sad, because, it shows how absurd our government is, and how silly they act.

They are acting like hollywood, creating propaganda for themselves. its a talking point within their little cult world, never to really have content or meaning outside of the swamp.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-22-2020, 4:48 AM Reply   
Doug, I'm trying to follow your point - multiple republican senators, and Trump's own attorney are on record saying that impeachment does not require a crime.