Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (jslipher)      Join Date: Jul 2013       03-15-2016, 11:24 AM Reply   
I'm in the market for a new (to me) boat. If anyone knows of someone considering selling a 2011-2012 Nautique Sport 200, please PM me. Also, are there any search sites I'm missing that you recommend? I've been looking at WakeWorld Classifieds, PlanetNautique Classifieds, Onlyinboards, Boattrader, Ebay motors, and Craigslist. Thanks.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       03-15-2016, 1:49 PM Reply   
Isn't that the DD ski boat? not gonna find many (if any) floating around here. I'd look at planetnautique, OIB and boattrader
Old     (jslipher)      Join Date: Jul 2013       03-15-2016, 2:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
Isn't that the DD ski boat? not gonna find many (if any) floating around here. I'd look at planetnautique, OIB and boattrader
It's acutally the Vdrive version. But it is on the Ski Nautique Hall. Thanks for advice on where to focus.
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       03-15-2016, 6:15 PM Reply   
http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...-200-102667654

Give the guys at orlandonautiques.com a call or check their inventory. They often sell boats before they hit their web page so it's best to call them and let them know what you want or your price range. Great guys over there.
Old     (jslipher)      Join Date: Jul 2013       03-16-2016, 7:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakedaveup View Post
http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...-200-102667654

Give the guys at orlandonautiques.com a call or check their inventory. They often sell boats before they hit their web page so it's best to call them and let them know what you want or your price range. Great guys over there.
Thank you. Yes I agree, they are great guys. I called them about the one in your link but someone beat me to it and placed a deposit on it already. They do have my name and preference down. It looks like I've gone to all of the right places so far and just need to be patient for something to pop up.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       03-16-2016, 7:41 AM Reply   
That '11 was clean. Gonna have to be quick this time of year.
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       03-17-2016, 6:29 AM Reply   
I worked for them for 3 years. My father decided to retire so I left to try and take over our family business. Had it not been for that I would still be there because it is one of the best dealerships and people I've worked for, but since Orlando has a booming economy and it's summer year around practically, you do have to be quick. Don't get me wrong, there is no such thing as a perfect dealership or boat, but these guys do what it takes for their customers and since they sell more volume than most and work very closely with the factory, they get some great deals. If they have your info they'll call you when something pops up. Good luck with your search!
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       03-18-2016, 11:47 AM Reply   
http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skii...t&postid=36093
Old     (TomH)      Join Date: Jan 2014       03-18-2016, 12:03 PM Reply   
He's looking for the Sport 200 which is the V-drive, ^^^^ that one is a regular 200.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       03-18-2016, 12:05 PM Reply   
oh. another site to check anyway