Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 24, 2009

Old     (stepintoliquid)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-09-2009, 9:48 AM Reply   
Lookin for a pull? Come ride with us every Wednesday behind the new Axis A22 or a Wakesetter!

The more people that show up, the less time I have to spend in the store! Come help me out and let me give you a pull!

Upload
Old     (ilboarder12)      Join Date: May 2009       07-09-2009, 12:22 PM Reply   
would love to if i wasn't 5+ hours away
Old     (tom13knotek)      Join Date: Feb 2009       07-10-2009, 11:37 AM Reply   
i am down as long as i dont have to pay $15. I will help coach, but i can not afford to close to an hour north on randall to pay to ride. plus those boats could use some sacks as well along w/stock??? thanks for the two pulls i got earlier this summer tho
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-10-2009, 1:00 PM Reply   
Maybe they should just bring the boats to you Tom...full of ballast, gas and a driver and then pay you so you can have fun....sheesh...kids these days.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       07-10-2009, 1:27 PM Reply   
^^^agreed. you aren't going to get many pulls like that.
Old     (lhlocal)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-10-2009, 1:58 PM Reply   
Holy hell I can't keep my mouth shut any longer. I live about 45 minutes from you. I was gonna offer some pulls, but after the posts you've been throwing on here, no way. The last thing I need is someone coming to my house and telling me the wake was ok, my house sucks, and my toeside needs improvement. Maybe turn it down a notch before you become the next X-star Ryan. Maybe try midweek wakeup. They have nice boats and like hearing know it all kids tell them what they're doing wrong. Wakeboarding is wakeboarding, if you're a primma donna, start saving up for a boat.
Old     (stepintoliquid)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-10-2009, 3:32 PM Reply   
We re-propped the Axis and ive been throwing a bunch o sacks in, the wake has been quite proper. As far as the $15 bucks I cant help ya, just covers our insurance. Thanks for coming out.
Old     (john211)      Join Date: Aug 2008       07-10-2009, 6:07 PM Reply   
Tom, think! Sure, it's an earth-shaking concept to you, and it might be hard for you to do so, but try.

They're trying to coax in prospective and qualified but perhaps timid buyers. You poor ... you not who they after.
Old     (tom13knotek)      Join Date: Feb 2009       07-14-2009, 8:51 AM Reply   
wow, all u dudes need to chill. I have met kevin and he knows my situation. i was actually thanking munson for the free pulls in the beginning of the season. i get pulls meeting people in the flesh. i have mostly given up when it comes to using ww. and to u greg, u might want to get some1 to help u w/your ts edge(it is cool to b to go back and forth)? no, i am not the target market for a new boat right now, but i will add i am always trying to get more people informed about what the sport is all about.
Old     (lhlocal)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-14-2009, 11:29 AM Reply   
Thanks for the advice Tom. As a matter of fact, I have my heels pretty good, and Im working on getting the toe back. Its rough coming back from ACL surgery a little over six months ago. On top of that, a little over a month ago I seperated the AC joint in my shoulder and sprained the ACL knee to the point of stretching the ligaments to where it set my therapy back a couple months. Oh yeah on top of that I own and operate a few (7) businesses. Thanks for the wake advice though.

Trust me, I know what the sport is about. It means a lot of things to a lot of people. As long as you have a smile at the end of the day, you're down for the sport. Believe it or not, I have seen people ride behind pontoons and just cut back and forth, and they talk about it all week.

Getting douche chills now and today is our employee party so I think I'm gonna walk out my door and go take a set. Might even try this new fangled toe side they speak of. Just trying to maybe show you the err of your ways, from now on I promise to sit back and laugh. Have I had the chance to meet you oh great one? Damn it if I didnt nab an autograph when I had the chance!