Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (imoore)      Join Date: Oct 2010       11-10-2017, 2:20 PM Reply   
Old     (fullspeed)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Santa Cruz County CA       11-10-2017, 9:35 PM Reply   
Nautique makes a very nice boat. I like how they keep the upholstery patterns are simple yet classy. Not a fan of the all Blue look. I know all red, all blue and that peanut butter/ dark brown look is in so it seems.

No ballast bags, not oversized dash touch screens blocking the windshield, nice walk through into the boat from the swim deck. G23 is always a favorite of mine.

Good walkthrough video. Thank you for sharing.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       11-11-2017, 11:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullspeed View Post
Nautique makes a very nice boat. I like how they keep the upholstery patterns are simple yet classy. Not a fan of the all Blue look. I know all red, all blue and that peanut butter/ dark brown look is in so it seems.

No ballast bags, not oversized dash touch screens blocking the windshield, nice walk through into the boat from the swim deck. G23 is always a favorite of mine.

Good walkthrough video. Thank you for sharing.
Agreed they dont have 3 fifty inch screens like some (cough cough) cluttering the windshield. Only thing that sucks about the g is the wind dam its plastic white like a cutting board from walmart even mastercraft has a nice chrome or silver looking one. Lol i expect a litter better for almost 200k imo other then that looks good.
Old     (Rusty1977)      Join Date: Mar 2017       11-11-2017, 12:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
Agreed they dont have 3 fifty inch screens like some (cough cough) cluttering the windshield. Only thing that sucks about the g is the wind dam its plastic white like a cutting board from walmart even mastercraft has a nice chrome or silver looking one. Lol i expect a litter better for almost 200k imo other then that looks good.

Great point! Why go cheap on such a pivotal part? And if anyone is paying $200k for a G they need a mental exam.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       11-11-2017, 12:53 PM Reply   
Uhh.... are you aware of boat prices nowadays go see how much a loaded g25 will run you or a m235 lol. Malibu is scratching the back of their heads and coming out with these "budget" boats to somehow offset that.
Old     (Rusty1977)      Join Date: Mar 2017       11-11-2017, 1:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Uhh.... are you aware of boat prices nowadays go see how much a loaded g25 will run you or a m235 lol. Malibu is scratching the back of their heads and coming out with these "budget" boats to somehow offset that.

You just switched boats from G23 and threw out two different models?

Even still if you drove tow vehicle to dealership with checkbook in hand you will not pay $200k. And if you do then you need a mental check.

The hot air of msrp is tiring.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       11-11-2017, 4:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty1977 View Post
You just switched boats from G23 and threw out two different models?

Even still if you drove tow vehicle to dealership with checkbook in hand you will not pay $200k. And if you do then you need a mental check.

The hot air of msrp is tiring.
msrp or not that G is the cost of a decent house lol.
Old     (Rusty1977)      Join Date: Mar 2017       11-11-2017, 5:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
msrp or not that G is the cost of a decent house lol.

I can agree on that for sure!! I️t will be a messy bubble when I️t burst.
Old     (Shakarocks)      Join Date: Mar 2013       11-12-2017, 12:57 PM Reply   
Very cool boat. I love the hem.