Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-27-2015, 5:38 PM Reply   
I love these kids, been surfing with them for almost 4 years. Great kids and great surfers. They are really stepping up their game and I can't wait to see them compete next year.

Old     (get_sum)      Join Date: Jun 2012       10-28-2015, 12:52 AM Reply   
Great riding.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       10-28-2015, 8:34 AM Reply   
I saw this video last night on Instagram. That air at 1:56 is huuuuuge (jimmy fallon doing donald trump voice). I'm sure it helps being a buck 10 to get up like that but regardless it's a good air.
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-28-2015, 9:07 AM Reply   
Hunter weighs 155 and is like 6'3" tall.
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-28-2015, 12:14 PM Reply   
Wow. They all killed it!
Old     (SangerTom)      Join Date: Aug 2010       10-28-2015, 8:35 PM Reply   
Loved it....great edit!
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-28-2015, 11:27 PM Reply   
Thanks much, it was a fun day and a great memory.
Old     (Josh4mc)      Join Date: Aug 2015       10-29-2015, 8:50 AM Reply   
Very entertaining! What age did you get those kiddos surfing?
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-29-2015, 9:48 AM Reply   
Thomas and Jessie both started wireless at 6. Jessie was kind of a miracle because she has had some severe medical issues. Thomas and Jessie were both adopted but Jesse was born addicted to meth and was not supposed to make it, and they thought there was so much damage she wouldn't ever walk or talk. We worked really hard with activities and various therapies and she did so much better, but then she had to wear these leg splints until she was 18-20. Then around 5 years old, they said her muscles and legs seem to be resolving themselves, and she doesn't need them. We did so many things to help her, but I really think that the types of motor skills and practice this required, plus her dogged determination is one of the things that has helped her overcome. She is a very normal kid now, just has some learning disabilities that we are also working to overcome/work through. Sorry for the long answer, but taking in neglected kids and seeing them recover is an incredibly inspiring thing. I made a video of Jessie's progress wake surfing.

Old     (deelan)      Join Date: Aug 2009       10-29-2015, 1:16 PM Reply   
Damn hunter is getting huge airs. Very impressive. Nice video edit too.
Old     (snork)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-30-2015, 4:36 PM Reply   
thats awesome stuff right there
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-30-2015, 7:18 PM Reply   
Wow. Great wake and riding!!
Old     (super1990)      Join Date: Aug 2014       10-31-2015, 3:51 PM Reply   
Great video.
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       11-09-2015, 9:48 PM Reply   
Allison is still killing it, she is starting to nail those reverses with ease.

Old     (mxvet)      Join Date: Aug 2011       11-18-2015, 8:01 AM Reply   
Allison is such a great surfer. Had the great pleasure of having her and Chris Kinsey behind my MB B52 @Horsetooth res in CO in 2014. LOve to see the progression.

Last edited by mxvet; 11-18-2015 at 8:02 AM. Reason: typo
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       11-18-2015, 2:27 PM Reply   
She def kills it! #h2ocriminals
Old    BamaMojo            01-09-2016, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragboy View Post
Thomas and Jessie both started wireless at 6. Jessie was kind of a miracle because she has had some severe medical issues. Thomas and Jessie were both adopted but Jesse was born addicted to meth and was not supposed to make it, and they thought there was so much damage she wouldn't ever walk or talk. We worked really hard with activities and various therapies and she did so much better, but then she had to wear these leg splints until she was 18-20. Then around 5 years old, they said her muscles and legs seem to be resolving themselves, and she doesn't need them. We did so many things to help her, but I really think that the types of motor skills and practice this required, plus her dogged determination is one of the things that has helped her overcome. She is a very normal kid now, just has some learning disabilities that we are also working to overcome/work through. Sorry for the long answer, but taking in neglected kids and seeing them recover is an incredibly inspiring thing. I made a video of Jessie's progress wake surfing.

Best wakesurf video this year! Great stuff!