Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2021, 6:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Your health is not something to make political statements with. There is enough time and data to show that the vaccine is working and working very well. Half of America is unvaccinated and they make up 99% of hospitalizations.

If you are going to be dumb, life is going to be hard. Your family could have avoided the worst part of being sick, if they were vaccinated. That is just a fact. Next year or when it is time, I will get the vaccine again. Is your family going to get sick again? How many bullets will your family dodge before something goes really bad?

The virus doesn't care how tough or brave you are or if you stood up to tyranny or whatever.
Yeah, it’s working so well that 74 vaccinated people got it from Obummer’s super spreader party alone. The truth is neither you nor anyone else knows the long term effects of these vaccines at all. What we do know is the guy who invented and patented this type of vaccine has said DO NOT take these current vaccines.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-16-2021, 6:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Yeah, it’s working so well that 74 vaccinated people got it from Obummer’s super spreader party alone. The truth is neither you nor anyone else knows the long term effects of these vaccines at all. What we do know is the guy who invented and patented this type of vaccine has said DO NOT take these current vaccines.
Uh. Nope. You need to read more than the headlines. There were 74 cases in Martha's Vinyard. 0 are associated with the party, so far. It is like saying there have been thousands of cases of COVID across the country since Mark ate a sandwich last Friday.

You have fallen victim to the evil MSM.

You are right. We don't know the long term effects of the vaccine. But we know the short term effects of not getting the vaccine. Actually, we don't really know the longterm effects of the virus either.

Last edited by skiboarder; 08-16-2021 at 6:52 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-16-2021, 9:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Got any proof of that or did 74 random people from Marthas Vineyard Island get covid, completely unrelated to the shindig? You say you are telling the truth, prove it.
The Pfizer vaccines will be fully FDA approved in about 2 weeks, then what will you have to cry about?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2021, 9:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Got any proof of that or did 74 random people from Marthas Vineyard Island get covid, completely unrelated to the shindig? You say you are telling the truth, prove it.
The Pfizer vaccines will be fully FDA approved in about 2 weeks, then what will you have to cry about?
So if I get harmed or killed by the vaccine, my wife can sue them? Won’t have to sign my life away before taking the mark?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-16-2021, 11:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
So if I get harmed or killed by the vaccine, my wife can sue them? Won’t have to sign my life away before taking the mark?
Sounds like youre still scared and not thinking straight. The chances of "harmed" is much higher w/o a vaccine. Clear as it can be.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2021, 11:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Sounds like youre still scared and not thinking straight. The chances of "harmed" is much higher w/o a vaccine. Clear as it can be.
No. It sounds like you can't answer the question and want to keep flappin your jaws as usual. Plus, you can't stand my lack of respect for your attempted authoritarian rule.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2021, 11:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well, what do you expect? I haven't been fitted for my brown shirt yet. These things take time. Supply chain issues and all.

Blood clots, enlarged hearts, higher rate of miscarriages, lower sperm count, higher cancer risk, higher death counts immediately following the release of the vaccine in Israel on 12/20/20, new Bells Palsy warning label on the Pfizer bottle, the list goes on and it hasn't even been out a year. You would know these things if you would take the CNN probe out of your keister.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-16-2021, 12:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Well, what do you expect? I haven't been fitted for my brown shirt yet. These things take time. Supply chain issues and all.

Blood clots, enlarged hearts, higher rate of miscarriages, lower sperm count, higher cancer risk, higher death counts immediately following the release of the vaccine in Israel on 12/20/20, new Bells Palsy warning label on the Pfizer bottle, the list goes on and it hasn't even been out a year. You would know these things if you would take the CNN probe out of your keister.
Talk about a trans in womens restrooms, why are you concerned you will suffer miscarriage? Got closet you want to exit from? Have you ever read the possible reactions to aspirin? Tums, Pepto Bismol? A bottle of Vodka? Nyquil? All common over the counter.
Anything other than covid vax?
How about the reaction you get when you scream out Brownshirt in a crowded theatre? lol.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2021, 12:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Talk about a trans in womens restrooms, why are you concerned you will suffer miscarriage? Got closet you want to exit from? Have you ever read the possible reactions to aspirin? Tums, Pepto Bismol? A bottle of Vodka? Nyquil? All common over the counter.
Anything other than covid vax?
How about the reaction you get when you scream out Brownshirt in a crowded theatre? lol.
I have three daughters so there's that. Also, I have a choice whether to use those items as well, but none of those are being forced on me. Those other items don't even relate to an experimental vaccine so you just drove yourself into a ditch. You make about as good a point as Biden. No wonder half the country doesn't trust it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2021, 11:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah, I'm sure those new COVID cases that came outa nowhere are just coincidence. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck.....

Hey, you wanna buy a fancy new bridge I have for sale?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-17-2021, 12:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
They’ll be fda approved and protect you from nothing , that’s cool, Reminds me of Tommy boy and the guaranteed piece of **** in a box. You should watch it and educate yourself. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5oxaNsWZNtI Vaccinated people are contracting and spreading it just like the unvaccinated. No difference at all. Just like the 5-7 kinds of flu vaccines that can’t stop the flu from happening each winter.