Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-09-2021, 7:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
He comes off as a stunt politician.
I appreciate that he didn't institute state wide mandates to close businesses, which I assume is his main appeal to ord27. But he shows a lack of intelligence to promote sensible and practical measures. And that's pretty much what you can expect from a stunt politician. The mandates he does create limit the ability of localities and businesses to institute practical measures. Supporting someone like him for President is just more evidence that Americans aren't concerned as much with quality of leadership as playing the politics game.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-10-2021, 6:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I appreciate that he didn't institute state wide mandates to close businesses, which I assume is his main appeal to ord27. But he shows a lack of intelligence to promote sensible and practical measures. And that's pretty much what you can expect from a stunt politician. The mandates he does create limit the ability of localities and businesses to institute practical measures. Supporting someone like him for President is just more evidence that Americans aren't concerned as much with quality of leadership as playing the politics game.
I’d say his quality of leadership is just fine. Florida was one of the least economically impacted states due to covid 19 . The covid statistics pertaining to Florida put it at the top of the ranks for its low covid death toll per high risk inhabitants. Property values have sores and tourism industry was able to keep chugging as bets as any state could during covid.

That’s your home state so what policies iof his are detrimental to state life and it’s financial well being with him as a governor ? I can tell you the effects of ooorly handled covid and a port run Democratic state by our mass exodus , florida is experiencing the complete opposite so he must be doing an majority of things right.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-11-2021, 9:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I’d say his quality of leadership is just fine. Florida was one of the least economically impacted states due to covid 19 . The covid statistics pertaining to Florida put it at the top of the ranks for its low covid death toll per high risk inhabitants. Property values have sores and tourism industry was able to keep chugging as bets as any state could during covid.

That’s your home state so what policies iof his are detrimental to state life and it’s financial well being with him as a governor ? I can tell you the effects of ooorly handled covid and a port run Democratic state by our mass exodus , florida is experiencing the complete opposite so he must be doing an majority of things right.
LOL at "Property Values". Explain how property in SoCal is 10 X the value and 20% year over year growth. Tourism, right Deathsentatis invited the entire country in for a quick dip in the Atlantic and take the virus home with you, much like the Sturgis disaster. Brilliant. How did the vax mandate on cruise ships work out? The anti mask mandate for schools? I think people head to florida for the state tax discount and reasonable weather compared to the east coast. Where is the mass exodus?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-11-2021, 3:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
LOL at "Property Values". Explain how property in SoCal is 10 X the value and 20% year over year growth. Tourism, right Deathsentatis invited the entire country in for a quick dip in the Atlantic and take the virus home with you, much like the Sturgis disaster. Brilliant. How did the vax mandate on cruise ships work out? The anti mask mandate for schools? I think people head to florida for the state tax discount and reasonable weather compared to the east coast. Where is the mass exodus?
Yeah, he shoulda forced 15,000 seniors with COVID into the rest homes like randy Andy. That woulda really shown some leadership skills, douche.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-11-2021, 3:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Yeah, he shoulda forced 15,000 seniors with COVID into the rest homes like randy Andy. That woulda really shown some leadership skills, douche.
No one is supporting that guy, find something else as your boogieman.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-11-2021, 3:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Funny, he was well supported when he was killing those seniors. Remember he was the democrats president over Trump. He won all sorts of awards. He was on CNN all the time. Turns out the Me2 Movement were helping to craft statements to discredit his accusers. He is no longer useful to the democrats and now he is out.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-11-2021, 4:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Funny, he was well supported when he was killing those seniors. Remember he was the democrats president over Trump. He won all sorts of awards. He was on CNN all the time. Turns out the Me2 Movement were helping to craft statements to discredit his accusers. He is no longer useful to the democrats and now he is out.
Yall hate it when Democrats do the right thing, dont you. Didnt need to impeach or recall, they just resign. The pedo Matt Geotz is no problem for Republicans, hes just a pedo.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-11-2021, 3:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
You mean no one is supporting that guy because of his sexual scandals. He was the poster boy for face time and lockdowns just like newsome was for you lefties. He belongs indicted on 1000’s of murder charges for what he did and then tried to cover up by cooking the books. Not a peep from the left on that. That disappeared by design when his second scandal was brought to light.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-11-2021, 4:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
You mean no one is supporting that guy because of his sexual scandals. He was the poster boy for face time and lockdowns just like newsome was for you lefties. He belongs indicted on 1000’s of murder charges for what he did and then tried to cover up by cooking the books. Not a peep from the left on that. That disappeared by design when his second scandal was brought to light.
Indict him if you want, not going to hear anyone here stopping you.
So, if he is guilty of those deaths, how many is trump guilty for? 600,000?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-11-2021, 8:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Are you F’ing kidding me? Your party gave him awards! They said he was the honorary POTUS! Hollywood slobbered all over him! It’s all on video. Do you need to be owned on a nuclear level now? The guy is a straight up murderer, sexual predator and should be in prison.

F, you’re such a liar! The cuomo bandwagon got a flat tire, all you libtards hopped off once the gig was up and now you’re trying to act like you never knew him. Disingenuous POS liars.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-11-2021, 3:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
And the rest of the country is doing just as well as kalifnornia and the lock downs.

It is easy why kali has higher realestate prices. Won't let people build near the coasts anymore where the weather is not 105 in the shade in summer. Invite 20 million new foreign born people into the state over a 20 year period and make them all fight for the same houses that have been there for 40 years.