Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 12, 2006

Old     (premierwake136)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-11-2006, 10:59 AM Reply   
Okay so i have been thinking
i think that for all major compatitions they should have one or two judges that arent very familiar to the sport of wakeboarding
this way the judges will vote for what they like best wich will most likely be what the other spectators like to see. then this will get more viewers and the sport will get bigger.
sorry if i did a bad job explaning
if any one understands please help clerify
thanx
Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       07-11-2006, 11:10 AM Reply   
Bad Idea...if it was someone unfamiliar judging, the winning pass would be....Raley...TS Raley....Hoochie...Batwing...Indy Glide... Winner! Well...maybe throw in some mobes too.

Spinning is less impressive to people that don't understand...everyone I know that's oblivious to wakeboarding wants the "Superman!" or "Back Flip!" LOL

Try again...
Old     (tyboarder03)      Join Date: Nov 2003       07-11-2006, 11:12 AM Reply   
Sooooooo what your saying is we'll get to watch a who can do the biggest raley competition... sounds amazing
honostly a halfway good idea, but there have been a lot of other good ideas also on here, such as rider interviews, behind the scenes pre-riding rituals, warmups, slowmo shots of tricks during actual heat runs, all this would likely gain more viewers.
Old     (tyboarder03)      Join Date: Nov 2003       07-11-2006, 11:13 AM Reply   
aaaaaaand Noonan beat me to it haha
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       07-11-2006, 11:24 AM Reply   
You were thinking... just not entirely correctly.
Old     (premierwake136)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-11-2006, 11:44 AM Reply   
aight thanks guys