Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-29-2017, 5:56 PM Reply   
senate passes Kate's Law & Sanctuary City, Immigration reforms.

Winning!

Pass this Bill in the house!

Toss these "Criminal Roaches" out of our country. Illegals have zero business being here, and these Sanctuary City's that offer safe harbor would now be accountable for not tossing out illegals. That's right if a illegal with a criminal record that was slated to be deported was not turned over to ICE and they were to Hurt, Attack ,Assault you then you could NOW go after the city for damage. I think that's awesome make these city's pay for their policies that hurt Americans ( like Kate Stinely) and protect illegals

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ation-reforms/
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-29-2017, 6:19 PM Reply   
Correction The House passed it the Senate needs to pass it
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-30-2017, 7:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
senate passes Kate's Law & Sanctuary City, Immigration reforms.

Winning!

Pass this Bill in the house!

Toss these "Criminal Roaches" out of our country. Illegals have zero business being here, and these Sanctuary City's that offer safe harbor would now be accountable for not tossing out illegals. That's right if a illegal with a criminal record that was slated to be deported was not turned over to ICE and they were to Hurt, Attack ,Assault you then you could NOW go after the city for damage. I think that's awesome make these city's pay for their policies that hurt Americans ( like Kate Stinely) and protect illegals

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ation-reforms/
This could be great news if it gets passed in the senate. Cha-ching! Chalk one up for the taxpayers, security , and the overall good guys.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-30-2017, 9:18 AM Reply   
As a person that does Business in SF and has to pay A special "Business tax" to the city of SF for the privilege! Of doing business in SF I hate that my Tax dollars go to a city that uses my money to fund these Anti American policy's like sanctuary city's.
BTW a bit of Trivia about Kate. She was walking with here Father along the Embaracadero here in SF. A illegal Mexican here in SF that had been deported 5 times, yes that right 5 Times. He had received or stole (it's not clear how he came in possession) of a government workers gun. A Dumb ass government worker had left his or her gun in the car and someone broke into the car and stole a back pack. The back pack had the government workers gun. The 5 time deported illegal Mexican shot and killed Kate right in front of her father. The Illegal Mexican had decided to take up residence in SF for their position on NOT deporting illegals. Question How is harboring criminals legal? How is it American to allow people to break the law and then protect them for doing so.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-30-2017, 10:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
As a person that does Business in SF and has to pay A special "Business tax" to the city of SF for the privilege! Of doing business in SF I hate that my Tax dollars go to a city that uses my money to fund these Anti American policy's like sanctuary city's.
BTW a bit of Trivia about Kate. She was walking with here Father along the Embaracadero here in SF. A illegal Mexican here in SF that had been deported 5 times, yes that right 5 Times. He had received or stole (it's not clear how he came in possession) of a government workers gun. A Dumb ass government worker had left his or her gun in the car and someone broke into the car and stole a back pack. The back pack had the government workers gun. The 5 time deported illegal Mexican shot and killed Kate right in front of her father. The Illegal Mexican had decided to take up residence in SF for their position on NOT deporting illegals. Question How is harboring criminals legal? How is it American to allow people to break the law and then protect them for doing so.
They are catering to their base. San Francisco will now have to pay a illegal alien from El Salvador 190k because police called ICE in a recent situation. He had a civil deportation order dating back to 2005.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-30-2017, 10:15 AM Reply   
It just amazes me How we got here? It's like the US has been on such a Entitlement Downward spiral for the last 8-10 years, How did the crazys get such control to make policy's such as sanctuary city's???? I don't blame people for wanting to come to Utopia. I blame politicians for pandering for votes and Not what's good for this country. The same thing as News networks pandering for ratings and pushing false storys
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-30-2017, 12:09 PM Reply   
I dont really get why "Sanctuary " cities want to protect criminal illegals. The pendulum will be swinging back eventually. We need a party to rep the middle class.
Old    deltahoosier            06-30-2017, 3:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
It just amazes me How we got here? It's like the US has been on such a Entitlement Downward spiral for the last 8-10 years, How did the crazys get such control to make policy's such as sanctuary city's???? I don't blame people for wanting to come to Utopia. I blame politicians for pandering for votes and Not what's good for this country. The same thing as News networks pandering for ratings and pushing false storys
The goal is to keep the State voting democrat thus moving toward open boarder UN control. You do that by pandering and changing the whole demographics of the state and eventually the country. it is pretty simple really.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-30-2017, 4:29 PM Reply   
Delta: what country that's taken that approach has gotten better. Every country that I have seen that's panderd to the "Have Nots" all while asking the current tax paying folk to pay for the "Have Nots" is regretting it. Why would US citizens think it's going to be any different here.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-08-2017, 12:34 PM Reply   
It was only a matter of time.. Lets hope for Italy that it is not too late.
https://www.facebook.com/OverpassesF...6830315356297/
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-09-2017, 2:34 PM Reply   
I love how in the comments section people who are Anti "Illegal immigration" are calling these people what they are "INVADERS" and the pro immigration people are screaming "Ratial Profileing"
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       07-10-2017, 12:38 PM Reply   
http://www.kake.com/story/35849637/l...-in-5-killings
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-10-2017, 3:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
The goal is to keep the State voting democrat thus moving toward open boarder UN control. You do that by pandering and changing the whole demographics of the state and eventually the country. it is pretty simple really.
Exactly. All in the name of politics. Democrats will sell out anything and everything.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-10-2017, 4:05 PM Reply   
Look at what the Libral Elite have to say about Americans. These politicians care more about illegals and so called Refugees then it's own citizens. Check out what these so called leaders had to say about you and I.

http://www.breitbart.com/immigration...better-people/
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-11-2017, 8:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
Exactly. All in the name of politics. Democrats will sell out anything and everything.
It's both parties dude. But keep pretending that the GOP is looking out for you.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-11-2017, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Look at what the Libral Elite have to say about Americans. These politicians care more about illegals and so called Refugees then it's own citizens. Check out what these so called leaders had to say about you and I.

http://www.breitbart.com/immigration...better-people/
Did you even take the time to read the article? I'm pretty sure that Bill Kristol, Marco Rubio's aide, Ron Johnson, and Ken Buck are not "Librals (sic)". Two of them are GOP politicians.
Old    deltahoosier            07-12-2017, 1:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Delta: what country that's taken that approach has gotten better. Every country that I have seen that's panderd to the "Have Nots" all while asking the current tax paying folk to pay for the "Have Nots" is regretting it. Why would US citizens think it's going to be any different here.
Not part of the globalist dream my friend. Soros and crowd want countries without borders under UN control and they are funding it to the hilt. Look at all the rich democrats. They all say they are children of the world, not the United States.
Old    deltahoosier            07-12-2017, 1:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
It's both parties dude. But keep pretending that the GOP is looking out for you.
I agree to a point. Only thing I can see is the issues that have the light of day. Those are Illegal immigration and the types of treaties that are trying to be signed. In each and every case the democrats are either trying to sign away American sovereignty or trying to get illegal aliens legal standing so they can vote in our elections. I don't see that from Republicans. I don't trust either but of the two, I see who openly hates America.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-12-2017, 7:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
I agree to a point. Only thing I can see is the issues that have the light of day. Those are Illegal immigration and the types of treaties that are trying to be signed. In each and every case the democrats are either trying to sign away American sovereignty or trying to get illegal aliens legal standing so they can vote in our elections. I don't see that from Republicans. I don't trust either but of the two, I see who openly hates America.
Deportations were up under Obama. If what you say is true, then surely deportations would have decreased.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-13-2017, 7:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
Fake News Alert!
No it is a 100% verifiable fact that Obama deported more than anybody else. Your own ****ing savior Trump used it on the campaign trail. Here ya go Dennis! Eat crow buddy!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-talks-about-/
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-13-2017, 7:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Fake News Alert!
Nothing "fake" about it. It's verifiable. You are a liar; point blank.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-13-2017, 9:17 AM Reply   
Commies please define. All Obama did was criminalize border crossings to bring up his numbers. When previous leaders slapped the border crossings on hands and returned them across to Mexico without charging a crime. Obama made them criminals. Bush and Clinton returned millions every year without prosecuting. It was called voluntary departure. Formal deportations skyrocketed. He was totally relaxed on illegals already within the system. So you are partially right, but it was only because Obama was a real slimebag to his base supporters the illegals and lied to them. You are partially right for once.. Obama is a sleazebag.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-13-2017, 9:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Commies please define. All Obama did was criminalize border crossings to bring up his numbers. When previous leaders slapped the border crossings on hands and returned them across to Mexico without charging a crime. Obama made them criminals. Bush and Clinton returned millions every year without prosecuting. It was called voluntary departure. Formal deportations skyrocketed. He was totally relaxed on illegals already within the system. So you are partially right, but it was only because Obama was a real slimebag to his base supporters the illegals and lied to them. You are partially right for once.. Obama is a sleazebag.
So Trump is lying then?
Old    deltahoosier            07-13-2017, 11:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Deportations were up under Obama. If what you say is true, then surely deportations would have decreased.
How do you know deportations where up when states are refusing to even classify illegals in the system? Where they up in number but lower in percentage? You are the math wizard. Fun with numbers is what it is called
Old    deltahoosier            07-13-2017, 11:31 AM Reply   
Let me ask you this. Why are sanctuary cities allowed to flourish under Obama if he really was deporting more people? Seems counter intuitive.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-13-2017, 12:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Let me ask you this. Why are sanctuary cities allowed to flourish under Obama if he really was deporting more people? Seems counter intuitive.
Good question. Ah the real truth now.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-13-2017, 12:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
So Trump is lying then?
Get with the facts. Liberals are either Ignorant or Evil.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-13-2017, 12:46 PM Reply   
Big Big Victory for the American people. Thank You President Trump.

Last edited by deneng; 07-13-2017 at 12:50 PM.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-13-2017, 2:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Get with the facts. Liberals are either Ignorant or Evil.
What facts? Trump presented facts, Obama deported at record rates. You are either saying Trump is lying or that Obama DID deport at record numbers. Which is it?
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-13-2017, 3:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
What facts? Trump presented facts, Obama deported at record rates. You are either saying Trump is lying or that Obama DID deport at record numbers. Which is it?
Can you read?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-13-2017, 4:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Can you read?
It's obvious you have no rebuttal.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-13-2017, 5:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
It's obvious you have no rebuttal.
Well Dennie does have a point. He's too dumb to ever claim that Trump is lying. And you should be able to tell that from reading his posts.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-13-2017, 7:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Maybe if millions were flocking to sanctuary cities, then yes. Since they are not, then the answer is no. Nothing counter intuitive about it.
Old    deltahoosier            07-14-2017, 10:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Maybe if millions were flocking to sanctuary cities, then yes. Since they are not, then the answer is no. Nothing counter intuitive about it.
Well, millions of illegals are flocking to them. Look at the voting trends around those cities. The California state government has even passing laws to shelter those illegals from being counted when put in jail for crimes, welfare, education and so on. They don't want people to be able to attach money spent on illegals on the record to be used as a political tool.

Do you realize how many illegals are in this country right now? There are so many in California that the state will never vote Republican again even though the majority of the state land areas are Republican and the state has historically been a Republican state. You think that many hippies migrated from the rest of America?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-14-2017, 11:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well, millions of illegals are flocking to them. Look at the voting trends around those cities. The California state government has even passing laws to shelter those illegals from being counted when put in jail for crimes, welfare, education and so on. They don't want people to be able to attach money spent on illegals on the record to be used as a political tool.

Do you realize how many illegals are in this country right now? There are so many in California that the state will never vote Republican again even though the majority of the state land areas are Republican and the state has historically been a Republican state. You think that many hippies migrated from the rest of America?
I don't think you understand what a million is. The majority of sanctuary cities are very high rent as well, illegals don't usually have the means to pay that kinda rent. Especially "millions".
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-14-2017, 11:25 AM Reply   
I agree. I would like to know if you Dems believe in the Theory us Right wing nut jobs have. In that we think our Democrat Leaders in states like CA want more and more democratic voters so they can stay in power. That's why they want to import these "Have Nots". Come to America. Become a voting machine. Keep the Dems in power, because they are the party of free hand outs. Tax the working class to death to pay for the "Have Nots"
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-14-2017, 12:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
I agree. I would like to know if you Dems believe in the Theory us Right wing nut jobs have. In that we think our Democrat Leaders in states like CA want more and more democratic voters so they can stay in power. That's why they want to import these "Have Nots". Come to America. Become a voting machine. Keep the Dems in power, because they are the party of free hand outs. Tax the working class to death to pay for the "Have Nots"
I would imagine if that was the case that they would try and make everything cheaper in California. But everything is on the rise which is really debunking this entire theory you're cooking up. If anything you're forcing your "poor democratic hand-out receiving" voters out of state.

I'm not a fan of sanctuary cities, but ICE really needs to get their **** together. Those are some sick ****s working there.
Old    deltahoosier            07-14-2017, 1:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
I don't think you understand what a million is. The majority of sanctuary cities are very high rent as well, illegals don't usually have the means to pay that kinda rent. Especially "millions".
People will and do shack up and minorities will tend to put even more people into a home to make end meet. It is not uncommon in our area for people making nearly $100,000 a year to shack up because the cost of rent or owning.
Old    deltahoosier            07-14-2017, 1:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Former gov. Gray Davis was caught on tap in a speech in Mexico stating that he can not wait for Mexico and California to become one giant region. This is while he was still governor. That was one of the nails that helped with the recall election.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-14-2017, 2:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
People will and do shack up and minorities will tend to put even more people into a home to make end meet. It is not uncommon in our area for people making nearly $100,000 a year to shack up because the cost of rent or owning.
I know, and that's my point. Most illegals aren't making pulling in $100K a year. California and especially the big sanctuary cities where "millions" flock to have out-priced 6 figure people, I think it is safe to assume illegals are out-priced as well.
Old    deltahoosier            07-14-2017, 3:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
I know, and that's my point. Most illegals aren't making pulling in $100K a year. California and especially the big sanctuary cities where "millions" flock to have out-priced 6 figure people, I think it is safe to assume illegals are out-priced as well.
I could say that if I have not seen them lined up by the hundreds on the streets of Concord, CA waiting for work. I would say that if I don't see them by the dozens by every Home Depot in the area. They will just live more to a house now. Out where I live, they have big homes designed for multi generational family living now.

You also have to look at the advantage of being paid in cash. You can make a significantly less money, live more to a house, and almost have a similar lifestyle to those making a high wage. Food workers still live in the city. They don't commute in from the suburbs to work as a fry cook. They are doing it. So can illegals. An illegal killed that girl on the streets of San Fran. He lived there.

One big thing you don't take into consideration is gangs. Big money in drugs and human trafficking in the Bay Area. Lots and lots of gang members in the Bay Area and LA.

Besides, I think the bigger point is why would someone allow cities to be sanctuary cities if the message is "we are trying to deport you"? Conflicting message and the words go directly against every democrat politician that I have heard speak in the last decade nationally and 20 + years in California. We can say Obama deported more illegals, however the national and local policies from rules on policing (an illegal was just awarded over $100,000 in San Fran for the police telling ICE about is arrest).

Last edited by deltahoosier; 07-14-2017 at 3:08 PM.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-14-2017, 3:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Why is that a theory? The sole purpose of a politician is to get elected based on representing the people who elect them. That's not really something that is inherently "bad" and can be removed from politics. You have Republicans trying to pass unconstitutional laws to impede the ability of Democrats to vote. You have Republicans gerrymandering voting districts to make sure they reelected. Democrats probably do that as well. But coming from Florida you mostly see it here from the Republican side.

Before Obama was elected the second time you had Republicans in Congress all claiming that they would pass immigration reform to lure the Hispanic voters. But it turned out to be a lie after the election. It's patently absurd to make the accusation that politicians are pandering to their constituents, because that's the whole premise of getting elected.
Old    deltahoosier            07-14-2017, 4:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Why is that a theory? The sole purpose of a politician is to get elected based on representing the people who elect them. That's not really something that is inherently "bad" and can be removed from politics. You have Republicans trying to pass unconstitutional laws to impede the ability of Democrats to vote. You have Republicans gerrymandering voting districts to make sure they reelected. Democrats probably do that as well. But coming from Florida you mostly see it here from the Republican side.

Before Obama was elected the second time you had Republicans in Congress all claiming that they would pass immigration reform to lure the Hispanic voters. But it turned out to be a lie after the election. It's patently absurd to make the accusation that politicians are pandering to their constituents, because that's the whole premise of getting elected.
I don't mind pandering to your constituents. I mind colluding with a country like Mexico to keep sending it's poor to America to create foreign agent voters so America will vote to give Mexico more benefits and eventually remove the border.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-15-2017, 7:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
I don't mind pandering to your constituents. I mind colluding with a country like Mexico to keep sending it's poor to America to create foreign agent voters so America will vote to give Mexico more benefits and eventually remove the border.
But you don't care about potential "colluding" with Russia. Interesting.

The rest of your post is pure, unmitigated BS.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-15-2017, 7:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
I could say that if I have not seen them lined up by the hundreds on the streets of Concord, CA waiting for work. I would say that if I don't see them by the dozens by every Home Depot in the area. They will just live more to a house now. Out where I live, they have big homes designed for multi generational family living now.

You also have to look at the advantage of being paid in cash. You can make a significantly less money, live more to a house, and almost have a similar lifestyle to those making a high wage. Food workers still live in the city. They don't commute in from the suburbs to work as a fry cook. They are doing it. So can illegals. An illegal killed that girl on the streets of San Fran. He lived there.

One big thing you don't take into consideration is gangs. Big money in drugs and human trafficking in the Bay Area. Lots and lots of gang members in the Bay Area and LA.

Besides, I think the bigger point is why would someone allow cities to be sanctuary cities if the message is "we are trying to deport you"? Conflicting message and the words go directly against every democrat politician that I have heard speak in the last decade nationally and 20 + years in California. We can say Obama deported more illegals, however the national and local policies from rules on policing (an illegal was just awarded over $100,000 in San Fran for the police telling ICE about is arrest).
You are really reaching. Everything you post is highly speculative. Kind of amusing (and highly hypocritical) from a person that demands absolute fact when it comes to Trump's potential missteps.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-16-2017, 10:40 AM Reply   
Speculative. Paleeze! Wake your so out of touch. Delta is 100% right on when he talks about the 100's at Home Depot parking lots. They are doing NOTHING about them. They are people looking for a better life. I don't blame them. I blame our government for not rounding them up and shipping them back to where they came from. They take work away from legit tax paying company's. Why pay a bonded and insured painting contractor when you can Hire a day worker from Home Depot parking lot to paint your house. I don't hire them never had never will.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-16-2017, 12:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Speculative. Paleeze! Wake your so out of touch. Delta is 100% right on when he talks about the 100's at Home Depot parking lots. They are doing NOTHING about them. They are people looking for a better life. I don't blame them. I blame our government for not rounding them up and shipping them back to where they came from. They take work away from legit tax paying company's. Why pay a bonded and insured painting contractor when you can Hire a day worker from Home Depot parking lot to paint your house. I don't hire them never had never will.
You really think the "100's" of illegals at Home Depot are why people are losing jobs? LOL. I've heard it all now.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-16-2017, 12:42 PM Reply   
40Billion is such a deal. Build 2 walls and a moat. If we could just get 20 million to leave.
http://freedomlibertynews.com/illega...illegals-left/
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-16-2017, 12:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
40Billion is such a deal. Build 2 walls and a moat. If we could just get 20 million to leave.
http://freedomlibertynews.com/illega...illegals-left/
Again, you don't understand that picture. It doesn't take into account the amount of money illegals pay IN without receiving anything. We have been over this many times.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-16-2017, 12:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Again, you don't understand that picture. It doesn't take into account the amount of money illegals pay IN without receiving anything. We have been over this many times.
You are so clueless dude. I don't know where you are from, but we have classrooms full of kids here in California where most of the kids do not speak one word of English. My wife and are both on the inside and see it all. Hospitals and the school systems are in big trouble. I could go on and on. You just keep living with your head in the sand though.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-16-2017, 1:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
We have 30 to 40 always in the parking lot, but that does count the ones out there being picked up and working. I know you have a higher concentration out where you are at. I am sure they would rather get cash rather then working in the fields. It is a mess here in California. I really try not to pay to much attention because our politicians won't do anything. If someone works at my house i tell them in advance that i want to see green cards. I have had no problems by doing this. If i don't tell them in advance it's really hard for me to say anything.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-16-2017, 2:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
You are so clueless dude. I don't know where you are from, but we have classrooms full of kids here in California where most of the kids do not speak one word of English. My wife and are both on the inside and see it all. Hospitals and the school systems are in big trouble. I could go on and on. You just keep living with your head in the sand though.
What's the issue with that? Did I miss something? I would say 95% of those kids are citizens of the country. You wanna start changing the constitution now? DEPORT THOSE CITIZENS.

The inside of what? Prison? School?
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-16-2017, 4:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
What's the issue with that? Did I miss something? I would say 95% of those kids are citizens of the country. You wanna start changing the constitution now? DEPORT THOSE CITIZENS.

The inside of what? Prison? School?
Here you go 2 million kids under the age of 18 with illegal alien parents. That is a report from the Commie central . University of California.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/15910/...-james-barrett
No i do not want to change the Constitution. I wan't a real border.

Last edited by deneng; 07-16-2017 at 4:45 PM.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-16-2017, 5:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Here you go 2 million kids under the age of 18 with illegal alien parents. That is a report from the Commie central . University of California.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/15910/...-james-barrett
No i do not want to change the Constitution. I wan't a real border.
You're acting like I'm anti-that. I've advocated on her before we need stricter immigration policies. I don't think a wall is going to do that though. I guess I just don't understand what your argument with the kids are. They're citizens. You're talking about building a wall in places that is literally impossible to make a border crossing already.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-16-2017, 8:32 PM Reply   
Fantastic! I just think we have different opinions on how to get the job done. We need to bring back immigration numbers for awhile until we get the illegal immigrants under control. Stricter immigration policies are just words. We have laws in place now. I don't mean to be sarcastic, but do you think the illegal [not to many legal aliens sneak across the border] will stop and consider our immigration policies? They are discussing exciting ways to secure the border. Lets see the final plan before we conclude that it is impossible. I myself worry about animals crossing. It can be done. Real Wake the kids tax out healthcare , schools and social services. California or bust. I would say bust pretty soon.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-17-2017, 5:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
To say that countless illegal aliens can live in the higher cost of living cities because they are "paid cash" is speculative. And ignorant, as well.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-17-2017, 8:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Fantastic! I just think we have different opinions on how to get the job done. We need to bring back immigration numbers for awhile until we get the illegal immigrants under control. Stricter immigration policies are just words. We have laws in place now. I don't mean to be sarcastic, but do you think the illegal [not to many legal aliens sneak across the border] will stop and consider our immigration policies? They are discussing exciting ways to secure the border. Lets see the final plan before we conclude that it is impossible. I myself worry about animals crossing. It can be done. Real Wake the kids tax out healthcare , schools and social services. California or bust. I would say bust pretty soon.
I guarantee you they won't. But do you think an unmanned wall will? They will have to pay people not only to build the wall but also patrol it, and they currently can't even get people to sign up to be ICE agents because of the ****ty pay, and the ones that do sign up are ****ing nutjobs. The cost of the wall just continues to go up, and he is planning on cutting taxes. How is that going to get paid for while he continues to spend like there isn't a limit? Solar! Pay off just the building of the wall off in 97 years, that is the calculation for the lower price of his solar wall.

How do you stop the people who buy a $150 plane ticket across the border? Stop all travel from Mexico?

Do we try and get Mexico to outlaw ladders?

I'm all for stricter immigration, but I don't think a $40 billion wall is going to change all that much in the equation outside of the US having $40 billion less we could have used on something important stuff like veterans or paying police more, but Republicans don't care about that kind of stuff(at least the people you vote for don't).
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-17-2017, 9:28 AM Reply   
I disagree that our border agents are nutjobs and would not be able to do the job like you say. I do not believe that they would just get on a plane and ride over for 150 dollars. Why would someone pay 5 grand and cross the rugged dangerous peril when they could jump on a plane. I do believe that if they believe it was say 3 times more difficult to cross the boarder that many would not even try. They would save that 5 grand that they pay a coyote and try to make a better life. That money is not refunded back from the coyote.
They could easily pay for the wall in a six months from the savings that our taxpayers would no longer have to cover for Social, healthcare, incarceration and education. If the new security system was free and say we only needed to hire 20 percent more ICE agents to lockdown the border would you be for it ?
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-17-2017, 10:13 AM Reply   
I think Led Zepplin sang it best. The Immigrant song.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-17-2017, 4:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
I disagree that our border agents are nutjobs and would not be able to do the job like you say. I do not believe that they would just get on a plane and ride over for 150 dollars. Why would someone pay 5 grand and cross the rugged dangerous peril when they could jump on a plane. I do believe that if they believe it was say 3 times more difficult to cross the boarder that many would not even try. They would save that 5 grand that they pay a coyote and try to make a better life. That money is not refunded back from the coyote.
They could easily pay for the wall in a six months from the savings that our taxpayers would no longer have to cover for Social, healthcare, incarceration and education. If the new security system was free and say we only needed to hire 20 percent more ICE agents to lockdown the border would you be for it ?
All of that would be more than offset by the amount of money that illegals contribute to the US economy each year. Do you want to look somewhere else for those "savings"?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-17-2017, 4:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Dude, you are on crack if you think the country eats $40 billion every 6 months of immigrants. Do some research on how much illegals pay in and don't get anything back.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...nts-pay-taxes/

Read and weep. This is what I meant by how completely ****ed your right wing article was that you posted.

Considering Trump said he wanted to TRIPLE the amount of ICE agents we currently have, your 20% is a bit off. The "security system" isn't free, which is why I want the money that would go into the wall to go into something that actually works. Not a wall in the middle of nowhere thats basically impossible to pass anyways.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-18-2017, 9:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Dude, you are on crack if you think the country eats $40 billion every 6 months of immigrants. Do some research on how much illegals pay in and don't get anything back.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...nts-pay-taxes/

Read and weep. This is what I meant by how completely ****ed your right wing article was that you posted.

Considering Trump said he wanted to TRIPLE the amount of ICE agents we currently have, your 20% is a bit off. The "security system" isn't free, which is why I want the money that would go into the wall to go into something that actually works. Not a wall in the middle of nowhere thats basically impossible to pass anyways.
Please answer my question... Thank You very much. I know it is not free to build the wall, but if it was free would you say yes or no?
Let me see. I have a calculator. You say the illegals pay 12 billion in taxes and get the short end of the stick. So that means the U.S. workers and taxpayers are ripping of the poor illegal alien. I am sorry I was wrong and you were right. Dude I #%*^ up. Sorry my bad.
I am so sorry. You are right. Lets see here. Hmm...........

The illegals pay in 12 Billion for taxes and you say they are ripped off. You must be right.
12 Billion and they get.
1. 1.2 billion per year for incarceration. Yes you are right. They are totally ripped off.
Oh wait there is more. How can that be. Real Wake said they get nothing in return. Well it can't be much. Right?
2. Try 7.5 billion on medicaid . That's reimbersment for medical care.
3. 12 billion per year for illegal alien children for primary and secondary education. Should we
throw that out because liberals think education should be free?
4. 27 billion for education of all American born children born to illegal aliens. Dude this is
starting to add up. That must be all they get.
5. 14 to 22 billion each year on Welfare to illegal aliens.
6. 200 billion dollars per year for suppressed American Wages.
61.7 Billion plus the Suppressed wages lost by American workers.
That liberal calculator must be broken Real Wake. Get a new one. We can build 2 walls and
and a moat in about a year in 3 months..
So if a wall was free what is your answer now?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-18-2017, 10:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Please answer my question... Thank You very much. I know it is not free to build the wall, but if it was free would you say yes or no?
Let me see. I have a calculator. You say the illegals pay 12 billion in taxes and get the short end of the stick. So that means the U.S. workers and taxpayers are ripping of the poor illegal alien. I am sorry I was wrong and you were right. Dude I #%*^ up. Sorry my bad.
I am so sorry. You are right. Lets see here. Hmm...........

The illegals pay in 12 Billion for taxes and you say they are ripped off. You must be right.
12 Billion and they get.
1. 1.2 billion per year for incarceration. Yes you are right. They are totally ripped off.
Oh wait there is more. How can that be. Real Wake said they get nothing in return. Well it can't be much. Right?
2. Try 7.5 billion on medicaid . That's reimbersment for medical care.
3. 12 billion per year for illegal alien children for primary and secondary education. Should we
throw that out because liberals think education should be free?
4. 27 billion for education of all American born children born to illegal aliens. Dude this is
starting to add up. That must be all they get.
5. 14 to 22 billion each year on Welfare to illegal aliens.
6. 200 billion dollars per year for suppressed American Wages.
61.7 Billion plus the Suppressed wages lost by American workers.
That liberal calculator must be broken Real Wake. Get a new one. We can build 2 walls and
and a moat in about a year in 3 months..
So if a wall was free what is your answer now?
Those are some incredible facts. Even more incredible that $7.5 billion goes to them in Medicaid even though they're not eligible to receive it. Oh, that's right, it's made up.

27 billion? I have no idea where you even got that number but now you're talking about US citizens, not illegal aliens.

14-22 billion on welfare? Another fantastic fact considering they're not eligible for any of those programs.

200 billion in suppressed American wages? Working jobs 90% Americans won't do.

So again, I don't know how else to explain this, you're just wrong on those numbers. I think illegal immigration is an issue, but these are just bull**** numbers. If you're looking at money as a reason why it's an issue I would look elsewhere.

If the wall was free then go ahead and build it. I would be in favor of the wall if Trump wasn't cutting taxes. It would put people to work. But building a wall while cutting taxes is just an idiotic idea.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-18-2017, 10:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Those are some incredible facts. Even more incredible that $7.5 billion goes to them in Medicaid even though they're not eligible to receive it. Oh, that's right, it's made up.

27 billion? I have no idea where you even got that number but now you're talking about US citizens, not illegal aliens.

14-22 billion on welfare? Another fantastic fact considering they're not eligible for any of those programs.

200 billion in suppressed American wages? Working jobs 90% Americans won't do.

So again, I don't know how else to explain this, you're just wrong on those numbers. I think illegal immigration is an issue, but these are just bull**** numbers. If you're looking at money as a reason why it's an issue I would look elsewhere.

If the wall was free then go ahead and build it. I would be in favor of the wall if Trump wasn't cutting taxes. It would put people to work. But building a wall while cutting taxes is just an idiotic idea.
Now i see where you get your logic from. By ignoring the facts. By the way those are low numbers I quoted. There are much much higher numbers out there.

Last edited by deneng; 07-18-2017 at 10:44 AM.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-18-2017, 11:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Now i see where you get your logic from. By ignoring the facts. By the way those are low numbers I quoted. There are much much higher numbers out there.
How is it "fact" with your "illegal immigrant welfare" figure? Illegals are only eligible for emergency Medicaid. You must think when you see a Hispanic using food stamps that they are here illegally.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-18-2017, 1:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Just use common sense here, how could those numbers possibly be facts when they don't qualify for it? They're very common FAKE right wing talking points that have been debunked numerous times. You're forgetting, I also think there is an illegal immigrant issue, but I am not going to ****ing lie about it to prove my point. I am also aware that deportations were at record highs under Obama and that things are changing unlike what you guys say.

This is typical Trumpers, blame somebody else for your own issues. Illegal immigrants are the scapegoat this time.
Old    deltahoosier            07-18-2017, 3:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
You really think the "100's" of illegals at Home Depot are why people are losing jobs? LOL. I've heard it all now.
They have taken over much of the construction industry too. I had a union sheet rock guy lay the whole thing out for me at one time. The union loves them. They usually don't come back for the retirement so they pocket the money. In the mean time, the American worker gets the shaft.
Old    deltahoosier            07-18-2017, 3:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
You're acting like I'm anti-that. I've advocated on her before we need stricter immigration policies. I don't think a wall is going to do that though. I guess I just don't understand what your argument with the kids are. They're citizens. You're talking about building a wall in places that is literally impossible to make a border crossing already.
I have a problem with the kids. They are purposely being allowed to cross and stay by democrats so they can vote democrat for generations. The statistics absolutely with out a doubt prove it. They are in the most need of social safety nets and open boarders so they will vote for it every time. Higher birth rates as well. So, who are they voting for or with? They are voting for the interest of the Mexican government who is gives maps and information of how to make it to the United States. The Mexican government is trying to offload their poor on us and influence our politics through direct voting.

While I don't mind hard workers and I like Mexicans more than many of our lazy and murdering large democrat city countrymen, We still have laws and the extra payload is killing the middle class. We are the ones who have to deal with the financial burden. This and the open border crowd that comes with it.
Old    deltahoosier            07-18-2017, 3:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
How is it "fact" with your "illegal immigrant welfare" figure? Illegals are only eligible for emergency Medicaid. You must think when you see a Hispanic using food stamps that they are here illegally.
Wrong again.

California gives immigrants here illegally unprecedented rights, benefits, protections

http://www.latimes.com/local/califor...811-story.html

California was one of the first states to authorize driver's licenses for those affected by Obama's order; two years later, Gov. Jerry Brown signed a law enabling all immigrants in the U.S. illegally to seek licenses. The same year, the state expanded in-state tuition for more students in the country illegally and allowed people without legal status to obtain law and other professional licenses.

San Francisco adopted sanctuary city status in 1989, and other major cities in California, including Los Angeles and San Diego, have followed suit. Under a statewide law passed in 2013, local law enforcement officials are prohibited from detaining immigrants for longer than necessary on minor offenses so that they can be turned over to federal officials for possible deportation.

Nevertheless, she said some of California's new laws have gone too far — particularly those that dip into the state's coffers, like expanding college financial aid or healthcare to those who are in the country illegally.

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/03...grants_qu.html

Meanwhile, California last year moved to open up eligibility for state-funded health plans to allow some 170,000 undocumented children to buy in.

At one time the California Teachers Union got maximum class sizing passed. So the cities were required to hire more teachers based on class sizes. Class sizes even includes illegals.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-18-2017, 5:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
They have taken over much of the construction industry too. I had a union sheet rock guy lay the whole thing out for me at one time. The union loves them. They usually don't come back for the retirement so they pocket the money. In the mean time, the American worker gets the shaft.
Ahh yes, the Union guy who is paying them under the table? Whose fault is it now? Why don't we put those guys in prison? AND you're absolutely right they don't pick up their retirement, that's where we benefit from them. They pay into social security and don't get a dime of it.
Old    deltahoosier            07-19-2017, 9:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ahh yes, the Union guy who is paying them under the table? Whose fault is it now? Why don't we put those guys in prison? AND you're absolutely right they don't pick up their retirement, that's where we benefit from them. They pay into social security and don't get a dime of it.
The company is paying for social security. So here is your time to pick a direction and come into the light. Either they do put in a significant amount of money which justifies there are many more of them than the left will admit or they don't?

If they are working at social security generating jobs, then why do the left keep saying the are only doing jobs that American's will not do? Farm labor does not have social security removed.

If they are working social security generating jobs, that means they have ID of some sort (illegally) so what makes people think they are not voting to help get the law off their backs? It is easy to register to vote and even easier if they have a fake social security number.

I agree too. If the employers are paying them like that, they should be held accountable. Except when they are in sanctuary cities and states like california who are trying to erase any data collection on these folks.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-19-2017, 1:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
The company is paying for social security. So here is your time to pick a direction and come into the light. Either they do put in a significant amount of money which justifies there are many more of them than the left will admit or they don't?

If they are working at social security generating jobs, then why do the left keep saying the are only doing jobs that American's will not do? Farm labor does not have social security removed.

If they are working social security generating jobs, that means they have ID of some sort (illegally) so what makes people think they are not voting to help get the law off their backs? It is easy to register to vote and even easier if they have a fake social security number.

I agree too. If the employers are paying them like that, they should be held accountable. Except when they are in sanctuary cities and states like california who are trying to erase any data collection on these folks.
"Voting to help get the law off their backs"? WTF does that even mean? Law enforcement doesn't monitor who or who doesn't vote. You thoughts defy logic. Do you honestly think that most illegal aliens with fake SSN's would attempt to pass through another "checkpoint" where they could potentially be caught? It's simply not happening.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-19-2017, 1:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wrong again.

California gives immigrants here illegally unprecedented rights, benefits, protections

http://www.latimes.com/local/califor...811-story.html

California was one of the first states to authorize driver's licenses for those affected by Obama's order; two years later, Gov. Jerry Brown signed a law enabling all immigrants in the U.S. illegally to seek licenses. The same year, the state expanded in-state tuition for more students in the country illegally and allowed people without legal status to obtain law and other professional licenses.

San Francisco adopted sanctuary city status in 1989, and other major cities in California, including Los Angeles and San Diego, have followed suit. Under a statewide law passed in 2013, local law enforcement officials are prohibited from detaining immigrants for longer than necessary on minor offenses so that they can be turned over to federal officials for possible deportation.

Nevertheless, she said some of California's new laws have gone too far — particularly those that dip into the state's coffers, like expanding college financial aid or healthcare to those who are in the country illegally.

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/03...grants_qu.html

Meanwhile, California last year moved to open up eligibility for state-funded health plans to allow some 170,000 undocumented children to buy in.

At one time the California Teachers Union got maximum class sizing passed. So the cities were required to hire more teachers based on class sizes. Class sizes even includes illegals.
No, you are "wrong again". Driver's licenses and free tuition are not classified as "welfare".
Old    deltahoosier            07-19-2017, 1:57 PM Reply   
Free tuition is not welfare? That is money that is leaving our public ran institutions and given slots to people who could pay for that slot. Drivers license are tracked and a product is made for every single one. That is labor that has be to on the books to do the record keeping. That is more money out of the treasury.
Old    deltahoosier            07-20-2017, 2:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
"Voting to help get the law off their backs"? WTF does that even mean? Law enforcement doesn't monitor who or who doesn't vote. You thoughts defy logic. Do you honestly think that most illegal aliens with fake SSN's would attempt to pass through another "checkpoint" where they could potentially be caught? It's simply not happening.
The people who write law can change how the law identifies and deals with illegals. The laws also dictate where money is spent and who gets it. If you can get enough people voting to change the laws on enforcement of illegal immigration and how much money they can be granted from the public, it is worth every attempt by them. It has now happened in california and has happened in heavily minority cites (sanctuary cities). If you don't believe people are voting illegally then you have your head in the sand. The state of california has made it all but legal for this to happen by removing all the hurdles for it to happen. They will not even deport an illegal for a violent crime in California. you really think they give a crap about an illegal voting especially when they have removed all the hurdles to register?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-20-2017, 7:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
The people who write law can change how the law identifies and deals with illegals. The laws also dictate where money is spent and who gets it. If you can get enough people voting to change the laws on enforcement of illegal immigration and how much money they can be granted from the public, it is worth every attempt by them. It has now happened in california and has happened in heavily minority cites (sanctuary cities). If you don't believe people are voting illegally then you have your head in the sand. The state of california has made it all but legal for this to happen by removing all the hurdles for it to happen. They will not even deport an illegal for a violent crime in California. you really think they give a crap about an illegal voting especially when they have removed all the hurdles to register?
I believe the number of people voting illegally is so minuscule, there is no way it could make a difference in any large election. That is what all of the evidence says. Illegals aren't going to vote because that would be one additional way they could get caught. Even if what you say is true, the feds could easily enter a sanctuary city and arrest any illegal voters.
Old    deltahoosier            07-21-2017, 9:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
I believe the number of people voting illegally is so minuscule, there is no way it could make a difference in any large election. That is what all of the evidence says. Illegals aren't going to vote because that would be one additional way they could get caught. Even if what you say is true, the feds could easily enter a sanctuary city and arrest any illegal voters.
No the feds can not just enter and arrest. At least under Obama. That is the whole point that so many people are pissed off. Obama would not send in ICE or anyone else to do this because they need their votes and most importantly, their children votes. San Francisco just awarded a illegal $140,000 because the local law called ICE on a him after he was detained for a crime. They awarded him because it was against their sanctuary city law. Let me explain this. Not only is this guy illegal. He has enough empowerment to show up to a court of law in the freaking city and go to trial to sue for this and to collect his money without fear. Let that sink in.

Illegals protest in broad daylight in San Jose, CA wanted equal rights to citizens. Happens all the time. Can you imagine how empowered you must feel to not only live in a country but to actually decide to protest and disrupt flow of traffic as an illegal? They had zero worries that they would be detained or arrested by ICE.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-21-2017, 10:50 AM Reply   
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...=socialnetwork
I hope those are liberals Social Security numbers that were stolen by illegals. Maybe they would take more interest in the security of our nation.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-21-2017, 11:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just use common sense here, how could those numbers possibly be facts when they don't qualify for it? They're very common FAKE right wing talking points that have been debunked numerous times. You're forgetting, I also think there is an illegal immigrant issue, but I am not going to ****ing lie about it to prove my point. I am also aware that deportations were at record highs under Obama and that things are changing unlike what you guys say.

This is typical Trumpers, blame somebody else for your own issues. Illegal immigrants are the scapegoat this time.
Half a trillion dollars lost each year by American Workers . My quote of 200 billion lost each year by illegals is pretty spot on. Obama's deportation numbers are very squewed as i and others have pointed out.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-21-2017, 12:39 PM Reply   
So how many of these illegal alien crimes can you recall?