Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       03-28-2016, 12:25 PM Reply   
A buddy of mine is looking for a V-drive. He started at 20K and has continued to up his budget as he understands what you get for your money. He's now up to 35K. I've recommended Sanger 215s, and other boats in a similar class. He's been looking at CC 210s, found a 211 he liked, and is now looking at a 226 which I've steered him away from.

If you guys know of any boats in the range, let me know. He needs a boat with clean interior that is suitable to wakeboard/surf behind (good wake). He's anti (older) Centurion and Tige.
Old     (MylesK)      Join Date: Apr 2011       03-28-2016, 1:28 PM Reply   
This here SANTE is a solid option...

http://www.onlyinboards.com/2002-Sup...oma-54937.aspx
Old     (PotatoShack)      Join Date: Aug 2013       03-28-2016, 2:15 PM Reply   
I have a friend that has a Supra that He was talking about selling in that price range. 2006 21v I think. He put new interior and new Wetsounds stereo system last summer.
Old     (tweeder)      Join Date: Aug 2015       03-28-2016, 2:30 PM Reply   
There is no way I would pay anything close to $31k for that SANTE
Old     (MylesK)      Join Date: Apr 2011       03-28-2016, 3:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeder View Post
There is no way I would pay anything close to $31k for that SANTE
OK great thanks for looking. I've seen a few other 210's for sale lately in the mid 20's that don't look too bad / more of a blank template that you can "customize" to your own liking. Or you can go with a direct drive and possibly get it for less than 20K, if that's what you're searching for. I'd look out for ones that have been ran in brackish water though along the coast.
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       03-28-2016, 3:08 PM Reply   
I have a 215 sanger that is right on that money. It is currently awaiting a check from the bank on a sale. And I have a few others ready on it, but if something doesn't work out he can keep it in mind.
05 285hrs full blown wetsounds, fae, good interior, 1100lb plumbed bags in the rear, full rgb setup, 4 brand new L16 6v's, etc etc.
I'll link the CL ad
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/boa/5463714168.html
Old     (tweeder)      Join Date: Aug 2015       03-28-2016, 3:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MylesK View Post
OK great thanks for looking. I've seen a few other 210's for sale lately in the mid 20's that don't look too bad / more of a blank template that you can "customize" to your own liking. Or you can go with a direct drive and possibly get it for less than 20K, if that's what you're searching for. I'd look out for ones that have been ran in brackish water though along the coast.
I'm not the OP, just part of the peanut gallery . But just because people are asking certain prices for something doesn't mean they are getting them. Thats why we see a lot of boats sitting on CL and other sites for months at a time. Ran into a guy at the gym the other day, people are offering him 2/3rds of what he is asking for his boat but he won't sell because other boats like his are listed for same as his asking price. Market value is driven by buyers not sellers. Brackish boats don't scare me as long as they were properly taken care of. My family had a flats boat in Jacksonville, took great care of it and you would have never known it saw any kind of salt water.
Old     (dp513)      Join Date: Jul 2011       03-28-2016, 4:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmorlan View Post
I have a 215 sanger that is right on that money. It is currently awaiting a check from the bank on a sale. And I have a few others ready on it, but if something doesn't work out he can keep it in mind.
05 285hrs full blown wetsounds, fae, good interior, 1100lb plumbed bags in the rear, full rgb setup, 4 brand new L16 6v's, etc etc.
I'll link the CL ad
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/boa/5463714168.html
some dude who was suppose to buy mine didnt bring cash in time and i told him to hit you up. I forget his name but im surprised yours hasnt sold.
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       03-28-2016, 4:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dp513 View Post
some dude who was suppose to buy mine didnt bring cash in time and i told him to hit you up. I forget his name but im surprised yours hasnt sold.
I have about 5 people with pre approval and checks but I chose to deal with one younger couple. Young like us and totally set up for what the boat is. Cool people. I'll probably end up still being able go to go party on it lol. Military dude, plus his wheels on his truck match the trailer 👌

It would have sold weeks ago had I taken ~32k but I respectfully declined many times

Last edited by Jmorlan; 03-28-2016 at 4:12 PM.
Old     (insuranceman)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-28-2016, 5:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmorlan View Post
I have about 5 people with pre approval and checks but I chose to deal with one younger couple. Young like us and totally set up for what the boat is. Cool people. I'll probably end up still being able go to go party on it lol. Military dude, plus his wheels on his truck match the trailer 👌

It would have sold weeks ago had I taken ~32k but I respectfully declined many times
okay dumb question but if you have so many people waiting to buy it why are you posting it for Jarrod's friend to maybe buy!
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       03-28-2016, 5:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by insuranceman View Post
okay dumb question but if you have so many people waiting to buy it why are you posting it for Jarrod's friend to maybe buy!
You never know my friend. Never pass up an opportunity.

It fits his criteria and I like to cover my bases.
Old     (JJwake)      Join Date: May 2014       03-28-2016, 5:55 PM Reply   
http://heydayinboards.com/

New and in his range.
Old     (getssum)      Join Date: Jul 2005       03-28-2016, 10:35 PM Reply   
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lol nobody wants that monstrosity.
Old     (rallyart)      Join Date: Nov 2006       03-28-2016, 11:06 PM Reply   
You know Jeremy, you could just buy an ad from David, who runs this site, and we'd probably spend a little time looking at what you are trying to start.
In the mean time, it will be hard for anyone to believe that your boat new is worth the same as a used V215 from a company that has been around almost 60 years.
Old     (RPM_DLX)      Join Date: Jul 2010       03-29-2016, 7:32 AM Reply   
I love my Sanger V215. Although you don't even need 35k for one. I bought my 05 V215 last summer with 96 hours on it, one owner and garage kept for $26k. That would give plenty of room to make upgrades.
Old     (trayson)      Join Date: May 2013 Location: Vancouver WA       03-30-2016, 9:15 AM Reply   
http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/boa/5514342116.html
Old     (KJonesWakeboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2016       03-30-2016, 9:59 AM Reply   
No offense but what the hell is a heyday?o
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-30-2016, 11:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJonesWakeboarder View Post
No offense but what the hell is a heyday?o
It's what everyone will be saying when you buy that horrendous looking boat. Everyone on the water will be pointing saying "hey look at that "&$" over there with that ugly boat"

Search Wake Tractor

I have seen a couple 07 210's going mid 30's these past few months. They're out there just not popular also few Xstars there as well.

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-30-2016 at 11:50 AM.
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       03-30-2016, 12:39 PM Reply   
I just decided to put my v210 up for sale. 19k without stereo. Gots perfect pass and runs like a top being that I use it all the time and fix everything myself.
Attached Images

Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       03-30-2016, 1:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
It's what everyone will be saying when you buy that horrendous looking boat. Everyone on the water will be pointing saying "hey look at that "&$" over there with that ugly boat"

Search Wake Tractor

I have seen a couple 07 210's going mid 30's these past few months. They're out there just not popular also few Xstars there as well.
felt like the old MC guys, but I couldn't remember the name. I thought they were shooting for a vdrive but it's been a while
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       03-30-2016, 2:02 PM Reply   
Ummm... I'd buy Red's boat!!
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       03-30-2016, 2:10 PM Reply   
With stereo 23k ��
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       03-31-2016, 7:21 AM Reply   
Nice boat Red. I'll forward it to my buddy.
Old     (Ccamp2)      Join Date: May 2012       05-06-2016, 7:28 PM Reply   
I am going to put up my Air Nautique 216 Team Edition for 40ish.. Little more obviously.. But it is an amazing boat with every accessory known to wakebaording : ) I am in Illinois however.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-06-2016, 9:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redheadd View Post
I just decided to put my v210 up for sale. 19k without stereo. Gots perfect pass and runs like a top being that I use it all the time and fix everything myself.
Holy moly that is great value.!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-07-2016, 12:16 AM Reply   
I have a friend with a nice, solid, low hours, well maintained 2005 SAN 210 loaded with wetsounds, RGB LED's etc who just moved and can't take it with him. All white boat with black pinstripes. "Air" decals removed. Super clean looking. 35K-36K. He hasn't listed it yet. He bought it from the original owner, put a bunch of upgrades into it and then got a job out of town where he can't really use it now. Bummer for him..... If anyone is in the market, PM me. I'll hook you up with him. It's one of those boats that will probably go to the first one that sees it.