Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-16-2016, 7:24 PM Reply   
www.jebbush.com takes you to Trumps website! LOL
Old     (viking)      Join Date: Sep 2009       02-17-2016, 5:23 AM Reply   
^^ that's funny right there!
Old     (Coolaintcheap)      Join Date: Jan 2016       02-17-2016, 5:57 AM Reply   
That's funny stuff!!!
Old     (WakeWise)      Join Date: Jun 2014       02-17-2016, 12:59 PM Reply   
That's why I'm voting for a businessman instead of a career politician. We need some victories from the Commander in Chief.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-17-2016, 1:42 PM Reply   
Time will tell if Trump swooping up Jeb's Domain while his campaign was asleep at the wheel will effect anything. It's funny how sometime insignificant things like this come back to Haunt candidates.

Does anyone remember Michael Dukakis's famous picture of him Riding in the Army Tank?
Or mitt Romney's speech about people being victims? Who knows what will sink these guys? Last Saturdays performance by Jeb Bush at the GOP debate IMO he came off like a whiny little biatch.
When I saw that Trump had swooped his domain I thought this guy is going to cry like a little baby LOL
Old    bigdtx            02-17-2016, 2:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
When I saw that Trump had swooped his domain I thought this guy is going to cry like a little baby LOL
Or maybe he'll pull out the first piece he's ever owned (and likely never fired) and turn it sideways and put a cap in dat azz. Somehow I don't think so...
Attached Images

Old     (Jmaxymek)      Join Date: Feb 2012       02-17-2016, 5:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Time will tell if Trump swooping up Jeb's Domain while his campaign was asleep at the wheel will effect anything. It's funny how sometime insignificant things like this come back to Haunt candidates.

Does anyone remember Michael Dukakis's famous picture of him Riding in the Army Tank?
Or mitt Romney's speech about people being victims? Who knows what will sink these guys? Last Saturdays performance by Jeb Bush at the GOP debate IMO he came off like a whiny little biatch.
Jeb's campaign website is actually jeb2016.com

This actually happened back in December and Trump's campaign isn't responsible for the change, however Jeb's campaign not owning jebbush.com is their own fault and Trump is going to benefit from the way this went viral.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       02-18-2016, 1:47 PM Reply   
I've never seen a candidate get so much free publicity. Billions of dollars worth of publicity. Jeb's SNAFU won't hurt too much, he's already in the basement
Old     (Shawn)      Join Date: Aug 2011       02-18-2016, 9:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
I've never seen a candidate get so much free publicity. Billions of dollars worth of publicity.
That is because the American People no longer need to think for themselves, they have the cable news networks to do it for them...and they are no longer in the news business, they are in the infotainment business...and that applies to both sides.

Journalism is irrelevant when it comes to ratings.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-19-2016, 6:37 AM Reply   
The fact that this happened is just proof of how aloof Jeb is. And he wants to run the country? His campaign is declining faster than the Seahawks. (almost) I think Trump nailed it when he called Jeb a "low energy" candidate.
Old     (iShredSAN)      Join Date: Apr 2012       02-19-2016, 7:33 AM Reply   
http://totalfratmove.com/the-2016-pr...e-documentary/

Pretty funny...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-19-2016, 8:24 AM Reply   
^^^Yep. That is pretty funny.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       02-19-2016, 10:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
That is because the American People no longer need to think for themselves, they have the cable news networks to do it for them...and they are no longer in the news business, they are in the infotainment business...and that applies to both sides.

Journalism is irrelevant when it comes to ratings.
Even CNBC is so tainted with entertainment **** I can barely watch it