Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old    Coolaintcheap            01-16-2016, 7:57 AM Reply   
Been lurking here for a while but I'm new to the forum. Lots of great posts and good info!!! I've got an 05' vride with the Titan ll tower. I'm looking at going with a forward facing type tower(just don't care for the lines of the Titan ll). My question is.... Any ideas what my current tower and Bimini are worth or a fair asking price to start at? It's black with black Bimini. Both in good shape. I did a search but can't seem to find any used ones for sale to get an idea on price. Maybe there's not much of a market for it since it probably only fits a small percentage of boats out there? Any thoughts would be much appreciated!!!!
Old     (paulharenberg)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-17-2016, 2:33 PM Reply   
Are you sure its the Titan 2 and not the Titan 3? That era would have a Titan 3 from the factory.

Star One sells the Titan 1 and Titan 2 towers if you want to compare for pricing.

There is no manufacturer that I know of that makes replica Titan 3 towers, and those seem to be the most desirably of the line.

If you can post a picture we can confirm. themalibucrew has alot of good information on the tower line up and there may be a possible buyer for it there.
Old    Coolaintcheap            01-17-2016, 6:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulharenberg View Post
Are you sure its the Titan 2 and not the Titan 3? That era would have a Titan 3 from the factory.

Star One sells the Titan 1 and Titan 2 towers if you want to compare for pricing.

There is no manufacturer that I know of that makes replica Titan 3 towers, and those seem to be the most desirably of the line.

If you can post a picture we can confirm. themalibucrew has alot of good information on the tower line up and there may be a possible buyer for it there.

Thought it was the Titan 2 but maybe not. Here it is
Old    Coolaintcheap            01-17-2016, 6:54 PM Reply   
Another
Old     (TomH)      Join Date: Jan 2014       01-18-2016, 7:53 AM Reply   
That's a T3, go post it up on the malibu crew, and you'll probably have a buyer in about 5 minutes. Can't help you on price.
Old    Coolaintcheap            01-18-2016, 8:20 AM Reply   
Thanks!!!!
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       01-18-2016, 2:40 PM Reply   
If I was you I wouldn't sell that tower. Its an incredibly sturdy tower and perfect fit for that boat. the forward facing towers on older boats just look weird.
Old     (RAMZAK)      Join Date: Aug 2014       01-18-2016, 11:13 PM Reply   
Dont sell it!

That tower looks perfect on that boat.

Also, Youre gonna have a bunch of holes in your hull
Old     (Coolaintcheap)      Join Date: Jan 2016       01-21-2016, 4:26 AM Reply   
Thanks for the input guys. I like the looks of the new towers but maybe That's only because it's on a newer boat!!!!