Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (fullspeed)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Santa Cruz County CA       10-16-2014, 12:58 PM Reply   
Okay I already know it sucks tons of gas. I know the 7.3 is ideal and better choice engine. I know the 6.0 is the worst engine every made by Ford. What I want to know is the V10 able to pull a fully loaded down VLX and 8 adults, two dogs and still have plenty of power to make it up and over hills? Another important thing is stopping power. Would I need to up grade the brakes too? Or is it enough with the stock brakes.

If I get this one I want to put a small 2"/3" lift on it and some beefy all terrain tires on it. It will be my tow vehicle and family snow trip vehicle. Any suggestions on what lift or best set up for towing a boat?

Still on the fence, but I really like the room it has and that is sits on a 3/4 ton chassis. Am I crazy to be looking at this? Who has one and is there any regrets?