Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (frozenorth)      Join Date: Feb 2013       02-15-2013, 8:14 AM Reply   
I did a quick search and I couldn't find really what i was looking for.

I've read the forums on Wakeworld for a long time but never felt the need to post. I've been happy with my present boat for a long time so I haven't really bothered to research any of the new boats recently.

My current boat is a 2007 x-1, or the 205v hull which i've owned for a number of years now. The boat's been awesome, my favouite boat of all time to ride behind, i've ridden behind a lot of boats. The family is growing though and we have found that the boat just isn't quite big enough to fit everyone comfortably these days. I hate to give the boat up cause i love the wake, both wakeboarding and surfing on the Ports side!

I don't want to start a whose boat is better thread, that's not what i care to do. What i would like to do know is which of the new MC boats would be the closest wake to my 205v? I need to stick with MC as dealer wise they're pretty much the only dealer i'd like to deal with in my area. I've talked to them about trading the boat in and they're willing to give me a pretty fair price for my boat. I just need to fiture out which one of the newer MC boats that's bigger would be the closest in wake!

thanks in advance!