Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (ryand121)      Join Date: Feb 2007       02-02-2011, 10:09 PM Reply   
I need some pics of how this factory pole is mounted in the engine compartment. So maybe an overall pic of the engine compartment, and then maybe a few of the mounts. If you could email the to me, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks a lot! -Ryan
Attached Images

Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-03-2011, 2:30 PM Reply   
They put ski pylons in X-Star's?

Just kidding man, can't help ya we never order the pylon in Stars. Have you checked out an X-2/15/etc? I think the mount is similar, different but similar.
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       02-03-2011, 4:16 PM Reply   
That's not a ski pylon, it's a stripper pole mount. LOL
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       02-03-2011, 4:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeski View Post
haha. So True.
Old     (alans)      Join Date: Aug 2005       02-03-2011, 4:56 PM Reply   
I have an '08 X-Star in my service dept. right now that has a pole, I will take a pic in the morning if no one has responded yet.
Old     (ryand121)      Join Date: Feb 2007       02-03-2011, 8:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeski View Post
ummmmm...............busted. Haha. Well I didn't order my '08 with one, but I also didn't plan on putting an "excercise pole" on it for the ladies either...live and learn I guess.

Alan,
I would appreciate that a lot man, thanks.
Old     (snowslider76)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-05-2011, 10:06 AM Reply   
Here ya go, guessing those are 1/2" bolts.
Attached Images

Old     (ryand121)      Join Date: Feb 2007       02-05-2011, 1:13 PM Reply   
Jason,
Thanks a lot bro! That helps a lot! One question though, the crossmember that I circled in red, does it just turn down and go straight to the floor(circled in yellow)? And are there any other supports for the crossmember that cant be seen? Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate the help! -Ryan
Old     (ryand121)      Join Date: Feb 2007       02-06-2011, 11:44 AM Reply   
oops, the pics never came up.
Attached Images

Old     (snowslider76)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-07-2011, 1:28 PM Reply   
Yep just runs down and is bolted to the floor. There aren't any supports you can't see.

Make sure to post pics of the stripper pole when you get it done!!
Attached Images

Old     (ryand121)      Join Date: Feb 2007       02-08-2011, 9:34 AM Reply   
Jason, will do man, thanks again for the pics. I'm also in the process of adding more LED's, tinting the windshield 20%, having the windshield frame powdercoated black, and changing the black inserts on the tower legs to red. It should look pretty good when I'm done, I'll post pics for sure!
Old     (ryand121)      Join Date: Feb 2007       02-22-2011, 11:13 AM Reply   
If anyone can get me the demensions of this bracket, it would make it a lot easier to have one made. Thanks a lot for any help!!!