Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-15-2015, 5:36 PM Reply   
Yes
Attached Images

Old     (dyost)      Join Date: Jan 2007       08-15-2015, 7:57 PM Reply   
I might for-go the snickers but I'm not likely to go into another movie theatre without my .380 LCP
Too much craziness there. There will be airport security soon, or metal detectors/empty your pockets like at the courthouse. Until then you won't find me in there unprepared for some idiot to decide that's the day he wants to make some statement.
Old     (dyost)      Join Date: Jan 2007       08-15-2015, 8:01 PM Reply   
The added security measure, which will come I think, are gonna drive movie ticket prices up even higher to the point I sure won't be going. None of the trash coming out of Hollywood now is worth what has happened to some of these people in these theatre incidents. All the attention it gets, there are sure to be more. Bring on the Redbox, I'll wait till it costs me a dollar and watch at home.
Old     (CALIV210)      Join Date: Jun 2015       08-17-2015, 1:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyost View Post
The added security measure, which will come I think, are gonna drive movie ticket prices up even higher to the point I sure won't be going. None of the trash coming out of Hollywood now is worth what has happened to some of these people in these theatre incidents. All the attention it gets, there are sure to be more. Bring on the Redbox, I'll wait till it costs me a dollar and watch at home.
not only what you stated but nothing beats watching movies at home with your own big tv and sound system and the ability to pause the movie for a wiz break