Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-02-2018, 11:25 AM Reply   
Hey WW'ers! I recently relocated from the Delta area to Sparks. I'd love to meet some local riders and hopefully get a few pulls. I realize the season is ending.....so maybe for next summer?

I've been riding since 2002. I have thousands of hours on the water and have owned more than 10 boats over the last 15 years. I'm a great driver, an okay rider, and I strive to pitch in extra when it comes to cleaning your boat and paying for fuel. I'm also handy with a camera and editing software. Here's a video of me and the Cali crew. I'm the third rider.

I also currently have no friends here, so I'm eager to meet people who are also into motox, Wake, snowboarding, shooting guns, hunting, and jeeping.

Let me know if anyone is down to hook up for a beer this week.
Old     (brhanley)      Join Date: Jun 2001       10-02-2018, 12:14 PM Reply   
I know a few peeps in Verdi and Hirschdale that might fit that bill. Back to wake after the hip?
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-02-2018, 12:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brhanley View Post
I know a few peeps in Verdi and Hirschdale that might fit that bill. Back to wake after the hip?
Hey bud! I think so. We'll find out. I'm back to lifting weights and this morning I went for a run. Feeling pretty good. Hows the back?
Old     (brhanley)      Join Date: Jun 2001       10-02-2018, 4:28 PM Reply   
Nice, good for you. My back is probably ready to resume wake next year...will hopefully give it a good try out this winter on the mountain!
Old    Zackdogg            10-03-2018, 7:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
Hey WW'ers! I recently relocated from the Delta area to Sparks. I'd love to meet some local riders and hopefully get a few pulls. I realize the season is ending.....so maybe for next summer?

I've been riding since 2002. I have thousands of hours on the water and have owned more than 10 boats over the last 15 years. I'm a great driver, an okay rider, and I strive to pitch in extra when it comes to cleaning your boat and paying for fuel. I'm also handy with a camera and editing software. Here's a video of me and the Cali crew. I'm the third rider.

I also currently have no friends here, so I'm eager to meet people who are also into motox, Wake, snowboarding, shooting guns, hunting, and jeeping.

Let me know if anyone is down to hook up for a beer this week.

Hey bro. Brand new to this forum, but fairly active on Tige Owners. Always down to help a guy in need of a tow! We may be done for the year, but trying to get another day or 2 in, probably would be at like Bullards if it happens, most likely done in the immediate area.

Generally down for beers and guns as well!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-03-2018, 9:18 AM Reply   
Sounds good man. Where do you live? Maybe we could grab a beer this week or next.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-03-2018, 9:24 AM Reply   
Sent you a PM
Old    Zackdogg            10-03-2018, 9:39 AM Reply   
We’re in the North Valleys.. what about you??

I was planning on going somewhere for the UFC this weekend, but my new pup is showing up from Spokane, on Saturday, so my schedule is a little up in the air until he’s settled in. Totally down for a beer, as soon as that happens! Figure if we can get another day out, he can go in his crate, and start getting used to the boat and water at an early age. Stay in touch brotha. If you need any area info, I’m happy to help. Born and raised here.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-03-2018, 12:49 PM Reply   
I'm east of you in Spanish Springs. I'm in tahoe this weekend but I'll hit you up next week to see if we can grab a beer. Thank you!!
Old     (AirAffair)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-16-2019, 5:09 AM Reply   
Have a wakeboard boat and need crew!
Old     (AirAffair)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-25-2019, 10:07 AM Reply   
I too recently moved to Reno/Sparks area. I have a super air nautique ready to ride and I’m looking for riders and boat drivers. Hit me up.