Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Chuch)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-13-2012, 5:19 AM Reply   
Hey fellas', if this doesnt fit in this category, I apologize up front as I really couldnt find a perfect fit. I know the stereo guys hang out in here always

Picking up the wife a new grocery getter tomorrow - 2013 Civic. We drove nearly everything in the class and the new one is a blast to drive for what we need it for. Looking to add a 10 inch sub in the trunk. Budget it 300-400 bucks total. Not looking for earth shaking but decent bump and warmth. Clean over dirty. Need to save as much space in the trunk as possible.

The local shop has one of these I am considering. http://www.crutchfield.com/p_136PWM1...v2.html?tp=114.

PLEASE let me know if you have anything you'd recommend, or if you know this product sucks.
Old     (bryce2320)      Join Date: May 2012       12-13-2012, 7:49 AM Reply   
I'm fixing to buy a JL 10W7 off of Craigslist in great shape for 250. You could get a 500/1 slash series amp for 150 used and it would slam in a proper box. But I'm also putting mine into my crew cab
Old     (nitrousbird)      Join Date: Sep 2008       12-13-2012, 4:21 PM Reply   
Don't forget to get the ricer wing and fart pipe!

Old     (rallyart)      Join Date: Nov 2006       12-13-2012, 10:04 PM Reply   
Gotta love big wings on FWDs. Makes driving fast so much more entertaining when the front end gets loose.
Old     (Truekaotik)      Join Date: Jun 2012       12-14-2012, 11:24 AM Reply   
All in one is a good way to go, JL is a good product, you'll have a amp kit and FM modulator added to that price and you'll be bumpin'
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       12-14-2012, 11:54 AM Reply   
Kicker solo baric can't go wrong and can prob find them pretty cheap especially an older model. I had 2 in my truck with minimal air space and they pounded. JL is neck and neck IMO so either way is good but the Solo Baric have some serious punch.