Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 27, 2007

Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-25-2007, 8:22 AM Reply   
How would your internet (Wakeworld Discussion Forum) life look like? I know we get a few pros to post up every now and then, but hardly any famous regulars on here.

It would be fun to see a regular on here that is always posting up videos and pictures. So we would see posts like, "Yeah, I was riding with Crusher and Danny today and I just couldn't stick that BS 9 today. Here are some pics of my attempts. Well, I'm off to another photo shoot for Wakeworld!"

That would be awesome...to see more into the lives of the pros of our sport. I always enjoy Murray posting up from his road trips.
Old     (ronnyboy27)      Join Date: Nov 2005       07-25-2007, 9:08 AM Reply   
I think that there are some pros that post under an alias. A few times there was some talk about a person and they seemed to chime in in the first person. I haven't seen it in a while though.

That would be awesome to have some one post like you are talking about.
Old     (jakoerber)      Join Date: Jul 2004       07-25-2007, 9:45 AM Reply   
even though that would be greate, they have to train and such but its great to have the pros that do post on here, you want get that in almost any other extreme sport or any sport
Old     (jon4pres)      Join Date: May 2004       07-25-2007, 10:29 AM Reply   
Soven just posted
Murray posts quite often
Rusty sent video and talked to wakeworld right after he landed his 3rd 1080
Adkinson was going to write an article based on questions you could submit.

I would say that most of the pros know that wakewworld is here and at least look at it.
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-25-2007, 5:36 PM Reply   
Over at wakeskating.com Nick Taylor, pro wakeskater, post a ridiculous amount. He's like one of the boys over there. He posts under the name 'che blanc'
Old     (kingskrew)      Join Date: May 2004       07-25-2007, 5:43 PM Reply   
I'm pretty much addicted to WW. That wouldnt change if I were pro.

-Steve
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       07-25-2007, 9:44 PM Reply   
Nick Taylor has been posting over on wakeskating.com longer than he's actually been riding. There's a TON of young rippers that post online there.