Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (evadehickman)      Join Date: Apr 2008       01-18-2010, 3:04 PM Reply   
Since my wife's family is from Fresno, we took our 07 V215 straight to the Sanger factory for a few warranty items. Everybody there was super friendly and took their time to go over each item on our list. We left the boat with them for a month, then picked it up last week. They took care of some upholstery, replaced a gauge and a wire harness, fixed the shaft packing, replaced/tightened some fittings on the ballast tanks after isolating a small leak, and a few other small details. No charge.

Brian Freeman, Mike and the other guys who took time to talk with us were all great. The factory is small, and the whole place has a family feel to it.

Just wanted to say thanks to them and spread the word - I can now say from experience that this is a company where you can meet the people behind the boats, and they really do stand behind them. Couldn't ask for a better experience.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       01-18-2010, 3:19 PM Reply   
Sounds like this could be made up. I heard Sangers don't have problems. J/K

Sounds like a good experience and consistent with the way Sanger treats their customers.
Old     (taft)      Join Date: Jul 2006       01-18-2010, 4:26 PM Reply   
One of the reasons I got my family into a Sanger.
Old     (sangerjohn)      Join Date: Aug 2008       01-18-2010, 5:33 PM Reply   
That's why I bought my 04 - v215. Sanger builds great boats, and stands behind each one of them!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-18-2010, 9:06 PM Reply   
I really think they are the best company in the wake boat industry. You hear virtually nothing but good things and they build great boats. They may not be the hottest or coolest boat out there but they really are great.
Old     (lifetimewarranty)      Join Date: Oct 2008       01-19-2010, 7:21 AM Reply   
That is awesome.

I can't imagine buying a different brand after owning my Sanger.

Now if I can just talk the wife into that new V215...