Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 24, 2008

Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-21-2008, 9:35 AM Reply   
Maybe I'm late to the game on this one, but Congrats Chris. I got my new issue of Alliance last night and Chris got a killer sequence of his O/A toeside frontside 3. Way to kill it, man.

Also, T. Maur... Nice interview bro.

Nothin' but love for all the CIE homies in this months Alliance. Good work guys.
Old     (mcwakerider)      Join Date: Dec 2006       02-21-2008, 10:18 AM Reply   
definately holding it down for northern california. got a chance to see trever ride a couple of weekends ago. his riding is so clean and looks effortless
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       02-21-2008, 12:28 PM Reply   
Thanks to Scott who had gotten some copies in at Ultimate last week and hooked me up we have seen it (ours still hasn't come in the mail either.) Garrett caught a nice sequence of that one! Chris was pretty stoked when he saw it as well.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-21-2008, 12:56 PM Reply   
Rich... You've got a heck of a good kid there. Killer rider and the nicest guy you could know. He's been ruling the Delta underground for a long time now. It's cool to see him get the recognition that he deserves.

Billy... Yeah, Trever is a little junior pimp. His riding is CLEAN.
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       02-21-2008, 2:05 PM Reply   
Way to go Chris! Evan-You're right about Chris being the nicest guy you could know. And the riding is smoooooth!
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-21-2008, 6:35 PM Reply   
Haven't seen it yet, but have seen Chris ride so I'm sure it's sick. Congrats.
Old     (gherk)      Join Date: Aug 2001       02-22-2008, 5:28 PM Reply   
Nice going Chris. When are you going to hit the pro tour?
Old     (poon)      Join Date: Dec 2001       02-23-2008, 4:14 PM Reply   
Very much deserved! Chris is a nice guy and his pop's (Rich) is super cool and a great supporter.