Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    boarderrr            09-19-2014, 11:45 PM Reply   
I am kind of interested in the hyperlite line this year. I've never hear of a good review of hyperlite boards or bindings. How's the franchise flx or PBJ for cable. Also the team boot is the only CT binding that doesn't have the system so how are those?
Old     (ryanw209)      Join Date: Jan 2010       09-20-2014, 4:11 PM Reply   
Jesus man how many threads are you going to start?! You have 15 just on the front page haha! Might be better to consolidate next time and just ask for recommendations for what you are looking for so you get more participation.The other option is use the search feature because your questions have probably already been discussed. Good luck on your search!

Last edited by ryanw209; 09-20-2014 at 4:14 PM.
Old    boarderrr            09-20-2014, 10:05 PM Reply   
Ok who cares? Isn't it a forum for a reason? U don't have to click on them and I don't have 15
Old     (Jmaxymek)      Join Date: Feb 2012       09-21-2014, 12:06 AM Reply   
He's just saying that chances are your questions have been answered already. If you were to give us a criteria, say you want a fast, flexy board for 100% cable riding or something like that, more people would be inclined to answer with their experience on their personal board and that rather than starting another thread every time you've got a new question you can try searching first in order to keep the forum from being repetitive.

I've personally never been on the FLX but have a couple buddies who ride it and enjoy it as a cable board. The PBJ is going to be a tougher call because it's a new board, but it's completely a cable board where the FLX is derived from the original Franchise.

The team boot has been around for forever, it's going to be middle of the road as far as stiffness goes.. Not as soft as a Webb but will still give some. Any reason you're against system boots?
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       09-22-2014, 2:06 PM Reply   
yes, this is a forum but we don't an assload of threads on the same topic.