Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-31-2020, 11:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
This has been a crock of 95sn from the beginning.
Why do you think Trump has been lying to you this whole time?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-31-2020, 11:42 AM Reply   
RUH ROOOOOOOOOOH! Remember how I keep talking about Blexit and how the libtards are losing the black vote? Well, lookie here. You libs are screwed again. Lol couldn’t happen to a nicer group.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...oars-60-durin/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-31-2020, 11:46 AM Reply   
Also funny how you libtards, Biden and the msm have been denying the violence and riots until the polls show it as a weakness. Now all you fools have to backpedal, trying to regain your losses.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-31-2020, 12:03 PM Reply   
This is why putting an ex coal executive in charge of the EPA is a bad idea:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/31/c....co/RcjiFYnROE
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-31-2020, 12:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
RUH ROOOOOOOOOOH! Remember how I keep talking about Blexit and how the libtards are losing the black vote? Well, lookie here. You libs are screwed again. Lol couldn’t happen to a nicer group.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...oars-60-durin/
Where did the guy go that doesnt believe MSM polls? Ha ha. Trump got less than 8% of the black vote in 2016. 2020 wont change that. This time they will be voting and i dont think they got the memo that the grifter is the greatest president for black americans since Lincoln.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-31-2020, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
About 10K. Check the cdc website yourself. It says 94% of Kung flu deaths occurred because of other causes. Also, check out ANTIFA.com and see what happens. That’s pretty much all you need to know about Biden.
Question Doc. If a patient has Cancer and gets hit by a bus and dies, can you tell me what you put on the death cert as cause of death?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-31-2020, 12:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Where did the guy go that doesnt believe MSM polls? Ha ha. Trump got less than 8% of the black vote in 2016. 2020 wont change that. This time they will be voting and i dont think they got the memo that the grifter is the greatest president for black americans since Lincoln.
I still don’t, but you do so there’s that. I usually believe in trends the polls show. Clearly, they are getting the memo. Hence the shifting poll numbers. Sorry you gotta cry yourself to sleep again tonight.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-31-2020, 12:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Question Doc. If a patient has Cancer and gets hit by a bus and dies, can you tell me what you put on the death cert as cause of death?
Weak. Apples n oranges.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-31-2020, 12:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Weak. Apples n oranges.
Need help? or you just going to continue to ignore facts.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-31-2020, 12:35 PM Reply   
https://www.facebook.com/officialben...39231240537111

this
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-31-2020, 12:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
200K excess deaths? How many of those deaths were caused by the fallout of the lockdowns?
Only 182K are attributed to Covid. Most medical experts believe many of the additional 20K extra deaths this year were probably undiagnosed covid cases, but I'll just give those to you. Those 20K people probably died by sitting at home (or not going to the doctor). 182K is still a lot of extra deaths. I mean a lot. More than accidents and only surpassed by cancer and heart disease in the US. It is a beyond significant amount. As for the Flu, yes there have been flu deaths this year. The 2019-2020 flu season had 24K deaths--a pretty average year.

I agree that Americans have an underlying health issues problem. Covid is highlighting that problem. But these people with high blood pressure and diabetes still had years to live. Covid is killing them quick.

At this point, we can argue over how to handle the crisis, but to say it is not a crisis is just being ridiculous.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-31-2020, 1:24 PM Reply   
Hey Mark, who do you go to for spiritual advice now Jerry Farwell has lost his authority? Ken Copeland maybe?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-31-2020, 1:54 PM Reply   
Trump begins the greatest comeback in the history of the world, approval rating is up to 43%

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-31-2020, 2:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Hey Mark, who do you go to for spiritual advice now Jerry Farwell has lost his authority? Ken Copeland maybe?
Ha! Nope. Excellent question. So many on TV are worse than libtards. They are the enemy within. I tried to watch jimmy swag fart’s son last week-just so I could witness the evil perp do his thing. Those guys are all very similar: shameless. Rest assured there is a special place reserved for that type of snake. Never under estimate the stupidity of some people like the ones in their audience. Without it, we would not have the dem party. As for your question (which I know was rhetorical), anything by John MacArthur is solid. John is in the middle of a battle with Gov Nuisance right now over reopening his church. So far, he’s winning the battle and his church is open. I also listen to the messages of Dr Jerry Rueb at cclb.org Jerry is awesome.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-31-2020, 2:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ha! Nope. Excellent question. So many on TV are worse than libtards. They are the enemy within. I tried to watch jimmy swag fart’s son last week-just so I could witness the evil perp do his thing. Those guys are all very similar: shameless. Rest assured there is a special place reserved for that type of snake. Never under estimate the stupidity of some people like the ones in their audience. Without it, we would not have the dem party. As for your question (which I know was rhetorical), anything by John MacArthur is solid. John is in the middle of a battle with Gov Nuisance right now over reopening his church. So far, he’s winning the battle and his church is open. I also listen to the messages of Dr Jerry Rueb at cclb.org Jerry is awesome.
Here in NZ you are what we would call a "good bugger". Can take and give a joke, keep being you.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-31-2020, 3:02 PM Reply   
This is pretty much exactly what the left wants out of police.

A video so far ahead of its time.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/mb4xpu...peele-standoff
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-31-2020, 3:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
This is pretty much exactly what the left wants out of police.

A video so far ahead of its time.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/mb4xpu...peele-standoff
True dat.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-31-2020, 3:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Here in NZ you are what we would call a "good bugger". Can take and give a joke, keep being you.
Hugs.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-31-2020, 3:27 PM Reply   
Crickets as usual from the resident “don’t shoot experts “. They’re experts is feelings and knowing what shouldn’t be done , but hey refuse to answer the tough questions over and over.

So again

So he we go. You’re the police , seeing as how you have opinion of how they should handle things. A man just raped a 14ur old girl. You attempt to arrest him he fights , he pulls a knife , an officer attempts to tase him , no effect , he’s now a fleeing felon , WHAT DO YOU DO?

Btw here is his rape victim’s aunt thinks shoulda happened to him. Imagine some pice of garbage taking your daughter , coming back taunting and terrorizing her more while armed with a knife. Now you have to watch his name plastered everywhere as a innocent man and people donating over a million dollars to his cause . I hope she sued him civilly and takes every penny from him.

Name:  00E71CC8-BC26-4A34-ACEB-60A521C4787C.jpeg
Views: 1032
Size:  143.6 KB

And now more details , the residence he was at was the residence of the girl he sexually assaulted . He went back there armed with a knife , began screaming barges through the door, stole her keys , and was holding her there against her will til police arrived. This is the martyr of the democratic nation and professional sports .
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-31-2020, 3:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nope. I'm just gonna ignore YOU. People here don't like you. That includes your fellow libtards. I think your lockdown has broken you. I highly recommend getting on the waiting list for a personality transplant. Godspeed, buddy. Let me know if you need help with the copayment. I'm here for you.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-31-2020, 4:45 PM Reply   
This article just happened to pop up about MacArthur's church and their current battle with LA County officials trying to shut their church down.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/la-church...services-covid

MacArthur's declaration helps put things into perspective.
https://www.thomasmoresociety.org/wp...r-Decl_JMT.pdf
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-31-2020, 4:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Un-shun. Hey, you're a SoCal guy. Maybe you should pay MacArthur's church in Sun Valley a visit. If you're more of an Orange County guy, you can check out Cornerstone Church in Long Beach. Shun.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       08-31-2020, 11:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nope. I'm just gonna ignore YOU. People here don't like you. That includes your fellow libtards. I think your lockdown has broken you. I highly recommend getting on the waiting list for a personality transplant. Godspeed, buddy. Let me know if you need help with the copayment. I'm here for you.
I like to come on here to get both sides opinions. Most times I'm in the middle but skewed one direction. 95sn had made too many replies to my comments that no rational person could make, so I finally had enough and used the ignore feature for the first time. While I still don't agree what others are saying here, at least I can see where they are coming from. I only see 95sn when someone quotes him. I recommend doing the same.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2020, 2:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
I like to come on here to get both sides opinions. Most times I'm in the middle but skewed one direction. 95sn had made too many replies to my comments that no rational person could make, so I finally had enough and used the ignore feature for the first time. While I still don't agree what others are saying here, at least I can see where they are coming from. I only see 95sn when someone quotes him. I recommend doing the same.
Thanks for the tip. I never knew that was an option. Where do you find an ignore option?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-01-2020, 2:27 AM Reply   
I hope Kyle Rittenhouse gets off. I know the left is painting the guy as a Armed Killer Vigilante, Much like how the media painted Nick Sandman as a “White Supreme”
Kyle blasted 2 Roach (Protesters or Democrats) same thing in my book you choose what you wanna call them into a long long Dirt Nap in Self defense. Lib Tards are gonna screen at the sky once again when he get off just like George
Zimmerman
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2020, 3:18 AM Reply   
Whoops! I bet the libtards wish this guy kept his mouth shut.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/politi...il-in-ballots/
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       09-01-2020, 3:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Thanks for the tip. I never knew that was an option. Where do you find an ignore option?
From my phone, I click on their name to look at their profile. The are 3 vertical blocks on the upper right, click on that and pick ignore/ block.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2020, 4:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
From my phone, I click on their name to look at their profile. The are 3 vertical blocks on the upper right, click on that and pick ignore/ block.
Okay, I tested it on Grant’s name and I don’t see those vertical bars. Also, every time I look at my own profile, I notice 95sn is stalking me. I may owe him some rent for that vacant space in his head. Lol
Attached Images

Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-01-2020, 4:50 AM Reply   
I love how the critics argue about the 7 shots. I agree. 1 well placed shot would have done the trick to remove such a scum from society
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2020, 4:54 AM Reply   
Does anyone else want to vomit when they hear Biden just now finally address and pretend to condemn the riots? Where has he been for 3 months? Talk about being on the wrong side of history! I really wonder why his handlers are so tone deaf on the subject. Oh wait... They're left-wing radicals who WANT the riots to continue! That truth is gonna leave a mark on his campaign. Will he have time to reinvent himself in a way that seems authentic to the public within 60 days and recoup his mounting losses? Me thinks it's too late to put his finger in the proverbial dike...
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-01-2020, 4:59 AM Reply   
I've read that, because polls are showing that the riots are unfavorable, most of the left is starting to condemn them
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2020, 5:17 AM Reply   
Yeah, it's also very telling that every single WW libtard has downplayed these riots as well. In a couple months, those chickens will be arriving back home.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-01-2020, 5:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Weak. Apples n oranges.
Looks like once again, Mark was pushing fake news. Not that anyone with a functioning noggin would consult FOX. Funny how the guy who chooses to engulf in conspiracy theory is wrong again. Time after time. Next time you'll get it right, huh.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/f...eath-toll-data
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-01-2020, 5:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
I hope Kyle Rittenhouse gets off. I know the left is painting the guy as a Armed Killer Vigilante, Much like how the media painted Nick Sandman as a “White Supreme”
Kyle blasted 2 Roach (Protesters or Democrats) same thing in my book you choose what you wanna call them into a long long Dirt Nap in Self defense. Lib Tards are gonna screen at the sky once again when he get off just like George
Zimmerman
His mommy drove the high school dropout across state lines, let him and his loaded assault rifle off at the protest. He murdered a guy then ran. After he fell, people tried to disarm him, then he shot one man in the head and another in the chest. Murdered his second victim. Then he strolled past the cops with his gun while people shouted he just killed someone. Police let him walk away and go home. He is under arrest for intentional murder. Will probably spend most of his life behind bars. Nice life for the kid who probably just thought he was supporting the president.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-01-2020, 7:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
His mommy drove the high school dropout across state lines, let him and his loaded assault rifle off at the protest. He murdered a guy then ran. After he fell, people tried to disarm him, then he shot one man in the head and another in the chest. Murdered his second victim. Then he strolled past the cops with his gun while people shouted he just killed someone. Police let him walk away and go home. He is under arrest for intentional murder. Will probably spend most of his life behind bars. Nice life for the kid who probably just thought he was supporting the president.
Everything in your entire post is a flat out lie

Kid worked in Kenosha that day as life guard, after work went with his friends to help clean graffiti off the buildings , more specifically at the local schools. After that he ate dinner at Said friends house . They were notified several members of the community were going to protect property for the evening from rioters and looters and he decided to partake. Wisconsin is an open carry state , the weapon he had in hand is a Wisconsin residents not his ( could be illegal , may not be , logistics are confusing at the moment due to limited information regarding valid hunting licenses and carry permits ).

A rioter threw a deadly incendiary device at him ( fire bomb, molotov cocktail ) He shut that piece of garbage in the head. After he shot that POS he was attacked by a mob . Running for his life he fell down , at which point an individual armed with another deadly weapon , in this case a skateboard decided he would strike Kyle in the head and body multiple times ( likely to cause great bodily harm or death ) at which point Kyle shot him again while in fear of his own life , After that a 3rd Piece of trash approached him produced A handgun , racked the slide and was about to shoot Kyle when he shot said piece of trash first , again in fear of his life.

He then walked arms raised towards the police in an attempt to make contact. We’ve already been through why police don’t stop him , I don’t need to point out you’re idiocy and lack of understanding in police policy / operating procedures. He wasn’t sticking around after that , to what , be attacked again by a bunch of ****bags,

Get a grip on reality and facts instead of twisting everything into your owned warped view of perceived reality. He will be acquitted on every single murder charge based on self defense. Classic rush to charge to appease a mob and political agenda.

Classic 95SN flat out ignoring the questions asked because he knows any response he gives is plain lunacy . The fact you see that and choose to always ignore the tough questions you’re so critical on always brings to light the fact you’re either a) a complete troll or even worse b) have a limited capacity mental condition

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-01-2020 at 7:27 AM.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-01-2020, 8:27 AM Reply   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSU9...ctr=1598994231
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-01-2020, 8:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why do you care, the left has been killing people al summer. I though that was ok now? I see people killed every night in chicago, etc etc. no one seems to care. Why do you care now?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-01-2020, 9:00 AM Reply   
if there was not rioting, there would no killing, no violence. Stop the rioting, and the killing will stop. Stop the fake protesting, and the killing will stop. Stop trying to turn our country into Communism and the killing will stop. stop blaming the police for criminals and the killing will stop. Stop people from committing crimes and getting away with it, and they will stop. the left loves it crime, love to tell the poor, the minorities how they will help, once they get their vote! But its turning now. The people see, the left does not want to help them, they want to keep them on the ***. Its like a drug, free free free only if you vote for ME "Sleepy Joe"
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       09-01-2020, 9:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Okay, I tested it on Grant’s name and I don’t see those vertical bars. Also, every time I look at my own profile, I notice 95sn is stalking me. I may owe him some rent for that vacant space in his head. Lol
From that screen, click the white arrow next to user list, then decide if you want to click add to friend list or add to ignore list.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-01-2020, 9:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
if there was not rioting, there would no killing, no violence. Stop the rioting, and the killing will stop. Stop the fake protesting, and the killing will stop. Stop trying to turn our country into Communism and the killing will stop. stop blaming the police for criminals and the killing will stop. Stop people from committing crimes and getting away with it, and they will stop. the left loves it crime, love to tell the poor, the minorities how they will help, once they get their vote! But its turning now. The people see, the left does not want to help them, they want to keep them on the ***. Its like a drug, free free free only if you vote for ME "Sleepy Joe"
What does "turning our country into Communism" even mean?

You realize that Sleepy Joe's biggest weakness among lefties is his support for the 1994 crime bill, right? The one that Trump undid a whole bunch of a couple of years ago (to reduce criminal penalties)?

What is "fake protesting"? And is fake protesting a capital offense?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-01-2020, 9:28 AM Reply   
Rioting is a symptom of income inequality and hopelessness. Just saying stop isn't going to make it stop, you either have to repress it with force or reduce inequality in the system.

Force is obviously the easiest and quickest "solution" but only works temporarily and requires more and more force whenever the rioting breaks out.

The only long term solution is to make the economic system work for everyone. Much longer and harder. I don't have any faith that either the republicans or democrats have the will or competence to achieve it. Welcome to destination ****ed.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-01-2020, 9:51 AM Reply   
Looks like the Speaker crazy Nancy got caught on tape, getting a hair cut, no mask, and breaking her rules. Because she is trash, at the highest level. These people are the reason we should boycott all this insanity. Hypocrits
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-01-2020, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Looks like the Speaker crazy Nancy got caught on tape, getting a hair cut, no mask, and breaking her rules. Because she is trash, at the highest level. These people are the reason we should boycott all this insanity. Hypocrits
Agree, she is the worst. It's people like her that make Trump appealing.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-01-2020, 10:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Rioting is a symptom of income inequality and hopelessness. Just saying stop isn't going to make it stop, you either have to repress it with force or reduce inequality in the system.

Force is obviously the easiest and quickest "solution" but only works temporarily and requires more and more force whenever the rioting breaks out.

The only long term solution is to make the economic system work for everyone. Much longer and harder. I don't have any faith that either the republicans or democrats have the will or competence to achieve it. Welcome to destination ****ed.
Rioting is not a symptom of income equality. Plenty of rioters have jobs and live an above average lifestyle , I’ve lost count of how many “educaters ( Both teachers and professors) “ we’ve arrested in these pat months. Rioting is a symptom of being told you’re entitled to what you haven’t earned yourself and a crime of opportunity. I’ve arrested more people with day jobs during he “protests “ for spitting In and throwing things at police than poverty warriors fighting for equality.

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-01-2020 at 10:41 AM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-01-2020, 10:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Cuomo was just caught doing same. No mask nothing out for stroll with his dog.

Mayor of Chicago traveled to Maine to escape the riots. Didn’t follow the own protocols of quarantine she put in place or the protocols in Maine
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-01-2020, 11:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Rioting is not a symptom of income equality. Plenty of rioters have jobs and live an above average lifestyle , I’ve lost count of how many “educaters ( Both teachers and professors) “ we’ve arrested in these pat months. Rioting is a symptom of being told you’re entitled to what you haven’t earned yourself and a crime of opportunity. I’ve arrested more people with day jobs during he “protests “ for spitting In and throwing things at police than poverty warriors fighting for equality.
What would motivate somebody with a good life to riot?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-01-2020, 11:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Everything in your entire post is a flat out lie
I re-read some of the story, he did not bring the gun with him, correction.
Kid worked in Kenosha that day as life guard, after work went with his friends to help clean graffiti off the buildings , more specifically at the local schools. After that he ate dinner at Said friends house . They were notified several members of the community were going to protect property for the evening from rioters and looters and he decided to partake. First mistake Wisconsin is an open carry state , the weapon he had in hand is a Wisconsin residents not his ( could be illegal , may not be An out of state minor with a gun is legal?, logistics are confusing at the moment due to limited information regarding valid hunting licenses and carry permits ). What would he be "hunting" at a protest, do you need a license? Can a minor have a permit?

A rioter threw a deadly incendiary device A protester hurled a plastic sandwich bag with his uneaten sandwich at him ( fire bomb, molotov cocktail ) A little dramatic?He shut that piece of garbage in the head. White guy Next mistake After he shot that POS he was attacked by a mob or, a normal person might say they tried to disarm the murderer. Running for his life he fell down , at which point an individual armed with another deadly weapon , in this case a skateboard decided he would strike Kyle in the head and body multiple times ( likely to cause great bodily harm or death )Isnt that the goal when disarming someone who just shot and murdered someone? at which point Kyle shot him again while in fear of his own life , After that a 3rd Piece of trash approached him produced A handgun , racked the slide and was about to shoot Kyle when he shot said piece of trash first , again in fear of his life. You sure about that?

He then walked arms raised towards the police in an attempt to make contact. We’ve already been through why police don’t stop him , I don’t need to point out you’re idiocy and lack of understanding in police policy / operating procedures. He wasn’t sticking around after that , to what , be attacked again by a bunch of ****bags,

Get a grip on reality and facts instead of twisting everything into your owned warped view of perceived reality. He will be acquitted on every single murder charge based on self defense. Classic rush to charge to appease a mob and political agenda.

Classic 95SN flat out ignoring the questions asked because he knows any response he gives is plain lunacy . The fact you see that and choose to always ignore the tough questions you’re so critical on always brings to light the fact you’re either a) a complete troll or even worse b) have a limited capacity mental condition
So to re-hash this. If you shoot and murder someone, run, when they try to disarm you shoot more people, its just self defense now since they were chasing him. Now we know how to get away with murder, except it would never work in a court of law. Just in Starguys noggin.
If kid would have never taken the gun, he would be sleeping at home. Vigilantes are never a good thing for them, their community, their family.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-01-2020, 11:33 AM Reply   
waters, pelosi, etal.....told them to months ago. It's crazy that they aren't being called out for it. removed from office
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-01-2020, 12:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
So to re-hash this. If you shoot and murder someone, run, when they try to disarm you shoot more people, its just self defense now since they were chasing him. Now we know how to get away with murder, except it would never work in a court of law. Just in Starguys noggin.
If kid would have never taken the gun, he would be sleeping at home. Vigilantes are never a good thing for them, their community, their family.
Again, why do you care. You didn't say a peep when antifa shot a man in the chest protesting. you dont say a word when people get slaughtered every weekend. Why start now? your words are worthless, as you only cry wolf when its your sheep being slaughtered
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       09-01-2020, 12:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
You are starting to see why this whole situation is messed up and completely wrong.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-01-2020, 1:14 PM Reply   
Here is a Example of 2 typical Biden Voters. I would Bet large Sums of money these are Run of the mill Democrats
https://youtu.be/oCm50X8879g
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-01-2020, 1:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
You are starting to see why this whole situation is messed up and completely wrong.
funny, George Soros funds all these left wing boobs, he's got more money than brains and funds Violence and crime all over the world. He not poor, but has an agenda, just like the people you see rioting in the streets.

And Ralphy, when people pull up to riot in a Bmw or benz (all on camera) tahoe, etc etc, they are not starving. So cut the ****, its political, and anti western culture. They are funded. Paid criminals. On top of that, they are sad, pathetic people who dont care about anyone else but them. hence they burn down businesses, destroy property, loot grocery stores. rob convenience stores, destroy welfare clinics (which you would think they need, but they dont, because they are not poor) etc etc etc. Its go's on and on and on
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-01-2020, 2:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
And Ralphy, when people pull up to riot in a Bmw or benz (all on camera) tahoe, etc etc, they are not starving.
Really? Everybody who I know who is a wannabe baller is mortgaged to the hilt and upside down so they can take out an 84 month loan to drive a baller car. The actual real life ballers have paid off hoopties.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-01-2020, 2:49 PM Reply   
Loosen up your tinfoil hat Doug, Soro's has nothing to do with idiots rioting.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-01-2020, 3:48 PM Reply   
https://www.oregonlive.com/nfl/2020/...ng-report.html

wow. I like watching football, but I'm done now.

NFL is allowing names of rapists, drug dealers and other criminals on the helmets.

They are even allowing the name of an organization that is now calling for whitey to give his house to a person of color....blm

holy crap
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2020, 4:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Simply? A typical, public, elementary-through-college-brainwashed education in this country.

Our schools are infested with libtards who have tenure. At least that was the complaint 20 years ago.

Now? Those same libtards are no longer just teachers and professors. They run the places and create policies as well as revise the curriculum so-as to indoctrinate and warp young, impressional minds with libtard, PC propaganda. This satanic curse won't go away in one generation. In fact, I'm pretty sure it will never go away without a civil war to restore order.

What kind of decent, responsible adult would ever want to literally teach young, elementary school students about homosexual sex acts??? This is where we're at right now in our public school system.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-01-2020, 4:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Using your logic then .........this is a great tutorial of why police should shoot armed offenders when they’re encountered. Case in point .......what happen to your “citizens police” that you are claiming attempted to take an armed offender into custody???????? oh that’s right 2 are dead and one is a cripple using your standard of force Seems like the right logic for police to follow as well...........yet again dodging the answer to the scenario you have such an issue with.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-01-2020, 4:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
A constant media blitz along with rhetoric propping up the people who take part. 24hr news cycles praising people for taking a stand and demonizing everyone who’s not rioting or supporting the rioters. Years of indoctrination through higher level education and now lower level education that the people who possess a difference opinion are not allowed to.

Case in point. My HS daughter is in psychology class. Rather than giving the students an option to pick their view of a topic , every student was forced to read an article demonizing anyone who goes against COVID regulations , more specifically mask mandates or just plain doesn’t wear a mask even if not required. The assignment was to read this completely far leftist article and then explain why people would do that , and formulate 3 opinions of why these evil people make the “improper decision” to not wear a mask. No free thinking or difference of opinion allowed . Now I was fair before condemning the assignment, thinking the teacher would do one side , have them come up with reasons/ explanations, and then at a later date floor the script and talk about he other side of why people think a mask shouldn’t be required. You know let students moral compass be their guide . Nope ,,,,,,3 weeks and 3 assignments later no such luck. 2 straight up left wing assignments with not even a blip about the other point of view /side . The 3rd was a neutral assignment.

Do you think if the left stood strong with the right immediately condemning the violence , immediately formed a plan to act on people who commit said violence , promoted said plan , while employing the full resources of the state and federal levels to deal with the violence leading to punishing those caught committing said acts of violence to the fullest , people would still be coming out attempting to burn down cities and physically cause harm to people ?

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-01-2020 at 4:59 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2020, 5:05 PM Reply   
Quote:

That's not even close in this case. We had full employment. Anyone could get a job. What we have here is a few decades of libtard brainwashing and those chickens have now come home to roost. Teacher's unions suck 95sn. Whenever we've had republican leadership, those leaders have been too afraid to call out the evils of the left. Trump comes along, calls it like he sees it and has zero fear of the left. He even mocks them to their faces and calls them out on their BS. The rampant TDS is far worse than any Kung Flu. Virtually every single MSM source has declared war on Trump for 4 years now and we're seeing the fallout of that. We know the stats of police violence. It's virtually nil. These rioters think they're there to raise hell long enough to get Trump out. If you check the most recent polls, it's backfiring on them. That's why the rioter-in-chief, Biden is finally talking about it after 3 months of basement-dwelling-dementia-related ineptitude.

What we're dealing with now is pure, leftist evil-just for the sake of being evil. It's who they are. It's their trade. They're the party of rioters, murderers, thieves, thugs, criminals, liars, bearers of false witness, depraved lifestyles, corruption, deception and well... they just stink on ice.

PS Anyone else laughing that Trump is calling for a blood test to make sure Biden isn't "on anything" when they debate? I love it. Does Biden need meth? He's certainly gonna need "something" to compete with Trump in a debate. No way he can do it naturally. Has he even done a real interview lately that didn't involve a script and a multi-take-pre-recording?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2020, 5:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
From that screen, click the white arrow next to user list, then decide if you want to click add to friend list or add to ignore list.
AH! Muchas gracias!

Now I gotta figure out my threshold for bull95sn and whether I want to flush that turd. Right now, I'm having too much fun watching him as the WW jester that he is, getting owned so often and don't necessarily want to miss the context of him being so badly owned. It's not like me to relish someone else's public humiliation and destruction, but in his case, I'm willing to make an exception. At least in the short term. Call it a morbid sense of curiosity.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-01-2020, 5:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
That's not even close in this case. We had full employment. Anyone could get a job.
Medium wage is 34k and 80% of workers live pay check to pay check. Doesn't really sound like the American dream
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2020, 6:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Medium wage is 34k and 80% of workers live pay check to pay check. Doesn't really sound like the American dream
Bro, that’s such a tired old point of view, it’s hardly even worth addressing. More than 80% of all people here have a lifestyle that most of the world envies too. Heck, we give cell phones out for free and have free medical care here. Why are people still trying to break down the door to get into America? People make what they’re worth. If they’re not worth much, they have the power to increase their worth through education or more work experience-like a trade. Crying about not being the CEO is on everyone’s last nerve. Ambition isn’t necessarily something you’re born with. Get a job, work your way up or start your own thing. We have all kinds of freedom to be what we want to be or don’t want to be here. Those stats are more of a cultural reflection than anything else. If people are happy making that, so be it. If not, put down the bong and the PlayStation and apply yourself!
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       09-02-2020, 12:12 AM Reply   
Just some peaceful out of state protestors...
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-02-2020, 2:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Call it a morbid sense of curiosity.
I call it delusional.

But if you triggered snowflakes don't have the spine to ignore a post then definitely use the ignore feature.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-02-2020, 3:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I call it delusional.

But if you triggered snowflakes don't have the spine to ignore a post then definitely use the ignore feature.
“Triggered snowflakes?“ Ha! Isn’t it interesting how you libtards have tried to co-opt labels, icons and sayings that were invented by the right? John, you’re plenty old enough to remember when a rainbow sticker used to be a Christian symbol until the depraved queers started using it. As I’ve said many times here, you guys are completely unoriginal and don’t have the mental bandwidth to create anything other than rank thuggery. Your party can’t even come up with political policy ideas. You have to settle for warmed-over socialism that has a PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF FAILURE.

I suppose you also think the citizens of these riot-torn cities should just grow a spine and ignore the A-holes ruining those places too, huh?
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       09-02-2020, 3:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Your party can’t even come up with political policy ideas.
LOL, did you see the Republican Party platform for the Convention this year? Oh yeah, they didn't write one, just used the same one from 4 years ago. I'd say both parties suck at coming up with any meaningful legislation that does anything to help Americans.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-02-2020, 3:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
“Triggered snowflakes?“ Ha! Isn’t it interesting how you libtards have tried to co-opt labels, icons and sayings that were invented by the right?
LOL @ the guy who thinks that when he uses a phrase invented by someone else that he thought of it himself.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-02-2020, 4:05 AM Reply   
Both of you morons know the truth and neither of you acknowledge it. Oh well. If I can’t beat you, I’ll join you. I’ve seen the light and I’m woke after watching this video. Go Biden!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=gHSVjmO4iJY
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-02-2020, 4:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
LOL, did you see the Republican Party platform for the Convention this year? Oh yeah, they didn't write one, just used the same one from 4 years ago. I'd say both parties suck at coming up with any meaningful legislation that does anything to help Americans.
Um... that’s because they’re continuing on what they’ve already started and succeeded at. Don’t fix what ain’t broke. You gotta admit Trump is the first prez since Reagan that has actually done what he said he’d do and more. That’s why he’s gonna win again, schmoopsie. Well, that and no one wants socialism, lawlessness etc etc etc promoted by your side.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-02-2020, 4:13 AM Reply   
Curious to hear what you folks think of Trump's CDC issuing a nationwide eviction moratorium through year-end? Like we want to send kids back to school in person but the justification for the eviction moratorium is that it'll mean that folks who currently live separately will have to move in together.... WTF? Which is it?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-02-2020, 4:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Um... that’s because they’re continuing on what they’ve already started and succeeded at. Don’t fix what ain’t broke. You gotta admit Trump is the first prez since Reagan that has actually done what he said he’d do and more. That’s why he’s gonna win again, schmoopsie. Well, that and no one wants socialism, lawlessness etc etc etc promoted by your side.
There are only three words in the platform anyway, "own the libs." Everything else is apparently completely negotiable.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-02-2020, 4:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
There are only three words in the platform anyway, "own the libs." Everything else is apparently completely negotiable.
I’m markj and I approve this message.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       09-02-2020, 4:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Umm, maybe when the current platform makes multiple references to the current administration like this.

"“The survival of the internet as we know it is at risk,” the platform reads. “Its gravest peril originates in the White House, the current occupant of which has launched a campaign, both at home and internationally, to subjugate it to agents of government.”

They should consider changing it. Or maybe the Republican platform just realizes that the biggest threat to many things IS the current occupant of the White House?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-02-2020, 5:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Curious to hear what you folks think of Trump's CDC issuing a nationwide eviction moratorium through year-end?
Forcing private property owners to give their property to others sounds like socialism to me.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 5:39 AM Reply   
Quote:

rioting because of income inequality and hopelessness is a sign of jealous evil people. Vast majority of the people have had the chance to stay off drugs and join the military. Heck, most of this segment actually has laws passed that if they even try they are put to the front of the line. A large majority live in the big cities which also happens to be the greatest job opportunity and wealth creating systems in the world.

Tell us what economic system works for everyone? The same people who are violent and jealous are the same ones who will not contribute to this new fictional economic equality.

What you need is a political party that says that living on drugs and not contributing is not acceptable instead of saying it is ok if you just take down the producing class you will be equal. No society in history has ever survived by taking itself down to the least common denominator in society.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 5:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Forcing private property owners to give their property to others sounds like socialism to me.
Told you Trump was a democrat before a republican. you guys should be perfectly happy with him.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 5:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Curious to hear what you folks think of Trump's CDC issuing a nationwide eviction moratorium through year-end? Like we want to send kids back to school in person but the justification for the eviction moratorium is that it'll mean that folks who currently live separately will have to move in together.... WTF? Which is it?
Sounds to me like he is trying to save democrats from themselves since they are crashing their economies in the supposed name of safety.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-02-2020, 6:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Sounds to me like he is trying to save democrats from themselves since they are crashing their economies in the supposed name of safety.
Without relief for landlords and their lenders, tho, doesn't this create the risk of creating financial crisis 2.0?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-02-2020, 6:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Actually, this is exactly what he said when asked...
Asked by the New York Times’ Peter Baker about his second term plans, Trump replied, “But so I think, I think it would be, I think it would be very, very, I think we’d have a very, very solid, we would continue what we’re doing, we’d solidify what we’ve done, and we have other things on our plate that we want to get done.”

He needs to up his meds, cant put a sentence together. You'd think if one were running for office this might be the one question you know you will be asked daily. Thats all he could come up with less than 80 days before election. "Very, very solid".
Or like marge says he can lean on his successes. Build the wall, I heard 3 mile completed and Mexico still not payed a penny. They have locked the US out of their country because we have too much Covid.
He could preach his success on Repeal and Replace Obamacare, right? His 2015/16 claim was "No tax cuts for the rich". Well maybe not want to let the votors know he only reduced taxes on the countries richest.
Lets move on the another promise, to pay off the countries debt. It will be "easy" he said, can get it done in 8 years. Ohh, its done nothing but go up, even prior to Covid. Lets hold off on bringing that up. Infrastructure, he said he would rebuild our bridges and roads, Greatest improvement in infrastructure in the history of the country. Damn! that didnt happen either. Said he was going to solve the Drug problem in the US. Today the opiod epidemic has only gotten worse, overdoses are at an all time high. Said he would reduce prescription prices, it will be easy. Done in first 100 days, I ppromise. Well nothing but increase in drug prices since 2016, damn another swing and miss. Remember this one? I will make taxes SO EASY, it will put H&R Block out of business. You will fill out a simple postcard and mail it in. He even had postcards on stage with him, so you could see how easy he would make it. That didnt happen either. Said he would "Solve Poverty", anyone help me with this? Did we solve poverty yet? Said he would release his tax returns, just a "routine audit" he said. Now im not sure did he release those? or did he force congress to go all the way to the SC to get a decision. SC said he needs to provide them. Even with that he is still suing to Not Release them, one more down. How about when he promised we would have the cleanest air and the cleanest water then proceeded to place a former swamp dwelling lobbyist to head the EPA and do nothing but remove protections on the environment. Lets keep quiet on this one too. As I recall, he also promised to provide evidence of WIDESPREAD Voter Fraud. He set up a committee to do a deep dive and get to the bottom of it. Next, his committee abandoned finding near zero instance of Voter Fraud. Dang, you would think that would be enough to stop him from repeating the lie. He still repeating it. Coal, said he was going to bring the coal industry back. Best i can find is that many coal companies going BK and less and less coal being used. Think he will lie to the coal miners again this round? Hell yeah. So, what about fixing the disparity with China? He randomly threw tariffs at China so American prices increased, wow, way to get back at China, charge Americans more. More winning. Peace in the middle east? Well we have more troops in the middle east today than in 2016. Said he would clean up Flints water supply. Maybe not want to bring that up with Michigan voters. The Muslim ban. That one on i think the 3rd attempt worked. So there is that.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 6:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
If the majority of the paid protestors did not cross state lines to loot and burn, they would not have been shot.

Kid was attacked. They seen he had a gun but it takes a real sociopath to look at someone with a gun and decide you are going to firebomb him. There is also no where in the law that you the general public is allowed to chase down someone to do harm to them. You know as well as anyone being a professional kalifornian that even if someone raped someone in your home, you would would be arrested if you attacked said felon while they were running away. That kid was running to the police and they chased and attacked him. They must not have felt too afraid. Non sociopaths run if someone in their group was just shot. Apparently these are some sort of super humans that can avoid human nature, pure sociopaths, or they did not feel they were in danger.

In America, you are allowed to have a gun. Not in kalifornia, but in America you can. Something about that 2nd amendment.